Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:41:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should this be allowed?  (Read 435 times)
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 05:57:44 PM

Wayki Chain Signature Campaign is launched few minutes ago and I noticed weird rules of the campaign. As per the rules, participant has to write 30 posts weekly and only three sub-sections namely, Bitcoin Discussion, Altcoin Discussion and Altcoins (ANN) are allowed.

I am pretty sure that not even a single user exist on this forum whose natural posting habit includes writing 30 posts weekly in these sections.

So all the participants who will join the campaign will be forced posters leading to unnatural posting (or spamming).

Most of the altcoin signature participants spam in one way or the other (I know) but most of them expect only 10-20 posts from participants. 30 is too much and will be easily noticeable like YoBit.

Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5242265.0

What are your views?

Please lock this thread as he has already changed the posts requirement to 20.  Although the section restrictions remain the same.

the weekly posts decreased to 20
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3217

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2020, 06:43:31 PM

i talk with wayki chain direction and we decrease weekly posts to 20
because they not love spam and they are serius project

Probably you can talk with campaign owner on which subforum you will count post. Insist on posts in mega Discussion threads is the wrong approach in my opinion. there is cluttered with spam and topics easy have a lot of pages with useless posts, where no one comes back to read something. I even believe no one reading the last post especially not paying attention to signatures.
You and campaign owner wants success from this campaign and to last, but it seems to me that there will hardly be the desired effect.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 07:28:15 PM

It was good to see that manager took pro-active step and reduced the post requirement by 33%. This has solved my worries by mile and I don't think we need any more discussion.

However, it may not be worthy from the management point of view to restrict posting in only three sections, especially those sections which are full of mega threads and attract most of the spams. But their money, their wish. Who are we to question, just report if anyone finds any participant spamming.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: