Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:48:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Official INNBC InnovativeBioresearchCoin Thread - trading, updates, discussion  (Read 530 times)
INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH (OP)

Activity: 340
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2020, 01:54:26 PM

Dear INNBC community,

We decided to create a new official thread for INNBC given its constant expanding in popularity and recognition and its now very big community. The ANN thread was created long ago and served its purpose, so we now feel the need of creatiing a new thread for INNBC given its new powerful course.

Please stay tuned as I'll aupdate this thread constantly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2020, 08:31:06 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2020, 11:05:01 PM by INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

http://spiderman22.altervista.org/INNBC.png

Introduction

Innovative Bioresearch Ltd is a privately held biotech company founded by Italian research scientist Jonathan Fior with the goal of bringing innovation to the field, with a focus on HIV, cancer and regeneration research. They launched INNBC and INNBCL tokens to support their AIDS cure research, and also to develop an application that provides a decentralized database for clinical data generated by future human trials, to overcome the limitations of the current centralized databases; the application will also work as a social platform for the HIV seropositive community and to access all the company’s future services.

The number of people living with HIV is 39.7m as of 2018, but nearly 40% did not receive proper treatment. The mission is to develop a low-cost cell-based therapy solution for HIV to allow access to the treatment for those individuals who are normally left untreated due to social or economic limitations. The treatment developed by Innovative Bioresearch is estimated to be a lot cheaper than antiretroviral therapy ART and any gene therapy offered by other competitors. The treatment is based on the groundbreaking research paper of Jonathan Fior (Fior J. SupT1 Cell Infusion as a Possible Cell-Based Therapy for HIV: Results from a Pilot Study in Hu-PBMC BRGS Mice. Vaccines. 2016;4:13  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27128948/) that was reported by more than 230 publications worldwide such as Yahoo! Finance, Reuters, Bloomberg, MarketWatch, Boston Globe, Seeking Alpha, Wichita Business Journal, Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, News9.com, Wall Street Online Germany, and Medical News.

Decentralized clinical database

Pubmed, the main centralized clinical database, where the research is published by multiple researchers, has quite a primitive design and searching and processing data can be quite tedious for any researcher; going through all the data from previous trials, read all the papers, and manually select the useful data to create a protocol for their own trial can be quite a tedious and time-consuming process. Even the clinicians to have to go through all the papers and make a best guess on what treatment protocol should be used, as patients will have different individual characteristics, they may require personalized treatment protocols. Above all that, there is always an issue of human error.

A possible solution is the creation of a decentralized database for clinical data using blockchain technology as proposed with the creation of the “You’re not alone” application. The app would feature visual representation summarizing and processing on the fly all the data, as well as a user-friendly interface allowing any clinician running a clinical investigation to enter the data produced by their trials. The application will allow the input of a broad range of individual patient data with elaboration. This would take away the burden of having to manually search and process all the data as in the current centralized databases. The name of the application is “You’re not alone” as the objective is to also create a community where HIV seropositive people can stay up to date, comment, share, interact with the team working on the cure, and with each other too.

Token

The main purpose of token creation is designed for patients and will be used as means of payment to access all the medical services/products, is thus backed by the value of a medical product/service. In addition, the Token will be spendable to buy goods and services from a selection of prestigious commercial partners. They already have partnerships with UK based JDM car importers to give some solid intrinsic value to the token. They also have a partnership with the French electronic giant ARCHOS, where vouchers are given at discount for purchases. There are plans to use the tokens for privileged access on the app and also to reward community moderators.

The INNBC token is the main token issued for developing their novel AIDS cure research and the INNBCL token is a sister token for further expanding the research for supporting cancer/regeneration research projects. In addition, INNBCL holders are eligible for INNBC bonuses and airdrops. INNBC is traded on Crex24, Etherflyer, Mercatox, BigOne, STEX, while INNBCL is currently traded on Crex24, Idex, and Token Store.

It is the first coin launched by a biotech company developing novel AIDS cure research with decentralization in mind. In conclusion, although a centralized app system could have been implemented, decentralization is the only way to ensure there is no manipulation of the data and all information is publicly available without any forced alterations.

INNBC on cmc https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/innovative-bioresearch-coin/

INNBCL on cmc https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/innovative-bioresearch-classic/

Conclusion

This is a very unique approach and can be applied to the novel Coronavirus kind of diseases too where time is of the utmost importance when researching new cures and performing trials.
Denongels

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2020, 09:26:19 PM

inbbc supply is very interesting but unfortunately I have not seen a good volume of this coin, oh yes is it still possible to swap inbccl to inbcc, I have several inbbcl but I forgot to swap in April is there any additional opportunity? especially inbccl tokens are still traded in several dex markets.

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2020, 10:58:29 PM

inbbc supply is very interesting but unfortunately I have not seen a good volume of this coin, oh yes is it still possible to swap inbccl to inbcc, I have several inbbcl but I forgot to swap in April is there any additional opportunity? especially inbccl tokens are still traded in several dex markets.

INNBC has been swapped to a very low supply and we did massive buyback and cleared all sell walls, so now it can easily grow in price. If you want good volume, INNBC has very good volume and liquidity on BigOne https://big.one/trade/INNBC-USDT

Cmc page still has to be updated after swap and still showing old price. Hopefully they fix it soon.

INNBC is listed in several good exchanges such as Crex24, Mercatox, STEX, BigOne. We plan to list in many others like Probit, CoinTiger, Folgory.

INNBCL we plan a swap as well to reduce supply and upgrade smart contract. After swap it will have increased value and we will list it on a top exchange, so hold your INNBCL and wait for the swap.

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2020, 11:00:52 PM

Mercatox will reopen trading of INNBC soon for the new token with BTC/ETH/USDC pairs.

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2020, 06:54:46 AM
Last edit: January 18, 2022, 04:03:22 PM by INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

Market resumed on Mercatox.
$ha256

Activity: 235

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 05:34:40 AM

Hello!  if the INNBCL swap starts, will you post it on the forum ?!  and when is the swap planned?  What is the exchange ratio?  thank.
Dutchytalk

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 05:04:38 AM

Just to confirm as I just noticed o was holding a few of the first INNBC(old) tokens for a long time now and didn't realise. Are they basically now worthless or can I swap them for the new token?

Yes you can you need to show us your wallet for us to check.

Please note we opened a new official thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5242368.msg54269473#msg54269473

Where do I show my wallet?
icomasterether

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2020, 08:18:07 AM

Hello, I have old INNBC and INNBCL from bitcointalk bounties at my eth address 0x6c11a71d1c4D5aC70181185F9Babcb99FFD2e2a0  .

How do I get the tokens exchanged for the new INNBC and INNBCL?

You website says new tokens from the new contract will be sent with no action needed but that did not happen.

Please assist.  Thank you
mitrajkt

Activity: 508

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 05:21:19 AM

I also have INNBC and INNBCL in my ether wallet from the bitcointalk prize, but until now it hasn't been exchanged for new ones.
What should I do?

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2020, 09:37:41 AM

I also have INNBC and INNBCL in my ether wallet from the bitcointalk prize, but until now it hasn't been exchanged for new ones.
What should I do?

If you provide the wallets, we can run a check. INNBCL swap has been completed only recently.

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2020, 09:39:48 AM

Hello, I have old INNBC and INNBCL from bitcointalk bounties at my eth address 0x6c11a71d1c4D5aC70181185F9Babcb99FFD2e2a0  .

How do I get the tokens exchanged for the new INNBC and INNBCL?

You website says new tokens from the new contract will be sent with no action needed but that did not happen.

Please assist.  Thank you

There is a specific procedure for swapping airdrop tokens

https://twitter.com/InnBioresearch/status/1263752365439680512?s=20
Dutchytalk

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 12:16:28 PM

Just to confirm as I just noticed o was holding a few of the first INNBC(old) tokens for a long time now and didn't realise. Are they basically now worthless or can I swap them for the new token?

Yes you can you need to show us your wallet for us to check.

Please note we opened a new official thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5242368.msg54269473#msg54269473

Where do I show my wallet?

I guess this is the place to show my wallet with the old coins:

0x2FBa030c316B9BF89A718533FA6e1d16a7A05f30
G.P.

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 09, 2020, 01:48:17 PM

Дoбpый дeнь!
Пoмoгитe пoмeнять мoнeты, пoжaлyйктa. Boт moй koшeлeк 0x336Bbc17477F9E97C111deDB5398Dce9bdFbcFD5
Зapaнee блaгoдapю!

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2020, 12:28:13 PM

Latest developments and updates:

INNBC listed on Binance DEX brings #defi for biomedical research

INNBC expands to Binance Smart Chain to build the next generation Innovative Bioresearch defi DAPPs

Yunaham

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 06:16:04 PM

Does anyone have an explanation for the constant increase in the total supply at innbc
That doesn't seem serious to me.
How many coins there are ultimately actually or come endlessly always new ones.

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2022, 11:00:44 AM
Last edit: February 20, 2022, 12:27:38 PM by INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

Does anyone have an explanation for the constant increase in the total supply at innbc
That doesn't seem serious to me.
How many coins there are ultimately actually or come endlessly always new ones.

Please see the website info as well as the whiteper with regard to more specific details on the token model:

INNBC DEFI-SCIENCE MODEL AND ECOSYSTEM

​INNBC is the first token to combine DeFi (decentralized finance) and science, introducing, for the first time, a “DeFi-Science” model. In such a model, some supply is allocated for supporting development of pharmaceuticals for HIV, cancer, COVID, as well as development of decentralized applications for biomedical research. This is what, in turn, can really back the value of the token, besides speculation on the markets. As such, Innovative Bioresearch reserves the right to issue additional tokens to support the development of pharmaceutical products, as well as for traditional DeFi features such as staking and farming. Here, you would not just be farming a token, but actively contributing to “farming” actual drugs and therapies. Just by simply using our DApps, you are actively contributing to provide more exposure and visibility to the INNBC project, and therefore supporting our vaccine research. Isn’t this amazing? This is something unprecedented in DeFi and crypto. We call this “DeFi-Science”. Understanding the dynamics of the development of a pharmaceutical product is therefore extremely important before purchasing INNBC. INNBC did not have an ICO, the token initial distribution was to the participants of the bounty contests launched when we issued the token, after which INNBC was directly listed on the exchange markets where users are free to purchase the token. The token can be used right after purchasing, and all holders of INNBC are free to sell their tokens to users who need those for access to our platform.

https://www.innovativebioresearch.com/innbc

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2022, 11:02:36 AM

Recording biomedical data on chain is now possible — Interview with the CEO of Innovative Bioresearch and INNBC token

https://bitcourier.co.uk/news/innovative-bioresearch-interview
legiux

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2022, 08:19:04 AM

Do you really think you've been forgotten Jonathan Fior?

you are a scammer. you did anything with your token.

calculate well below you will see the error.

Circulating Supply: 1,159,840,000,000 INNBC
Total Supply: 720,840,000,000 INNBC

it increases each time and everyone knows that you are a failed researcher and that you take advantage of the bull run to reappear as if by magic. and on your twitter you make videos about garages in italy. like putting your ebay page on your site.

To attract pigeons to your telegram you buy thousands of bots that join your project.

Seriously, aren't you ashamed of what you do?

In the evening when you go to bed, do you feel good when you sell your shitcoins en masse and people who believe in the project have their savings stolen?

You are not professional.
you are nothing at all.
king1385

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2022, 03:46:04 PM

Failed team
People's money
in team accounts
Innovative Bioresearch Coin
INNBC