Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:22:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Are research on altcoins for long term investment worth it??  (Read 828 times)
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 10:25:10 AM

To be very frank, Researches on long term investment are worth it, especially if you are able to pick the right gems from your research works.
Altcoins long term investment can give you 100x and even 500x if you can choose the right project.

Always do your own research.
There are a lot of altcoins in this market, and if you find altcoins that can bring you a profit of 100-500 times then you are probably the luckiest. It is very difficult to find such altcoins in the current landfill

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Lorokan (OP)

Activity: 421
Merit: 47

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 12:44:23 PM

To be very frank, Researches on long term investment are worth it, especially if you are able to pick the right gems from your research works.
Altcoins long term investment can give you 100x and even 500x if you can choose the right project.

There are a lot of altcoins in this market, and if you find altcoins that can bring you a profit of 100-500 times then you are probably the luckiest. It is very difficult to find such altcoins in the current landfill

Yes, there are many altcoins, but believe me i doubt a token can provide profits 100-500 times, the highest bridge is at-least profit margin 2-5 times. Whenever you are getting involved with crypto currency investment; always leave out luck and focus on hardwork, skill, and excellence as a trader; luck follows after those skills.
btc78

Activity: 2548
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 20, 2020, 01:04:38 PM

Yes, there are many altcoins, but believe me i doubt a token can provide profits 100-500 times, the highest bridge is at-least profit margin 2-5 times. Whenever you are getting involved with crypto currency investment; always leave out luck and focus on hardwork, skill, and excellence as a trader; luck follows after those skills.
This is the problem for those  stupid person that enter crypto,They tend to believe that this market/community is the way for them to become millionaire.

Imagine whos in the right mind that will believe about a currency coming up to x500?

only fool will trust that to happen Not Unless the coin is being pumped by those so called Manipulators .

taunitsed

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 12:13:26 AM

considering crypto investing, i research and check projects no matter for long/short term investment. i always check founders, whitepaper with business model, roadmap and transparency of the project
Nisterse

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 12:40:59 AM

It is important especially in the beginning of your investment. For long term, things like TA's, prices, market cap and volume are the things to see about them now. Long term investments needs to be technical research rather than informative research. For instance, getting as to which one to get like XRP, LTC or DOT in the process of which these 3 are making real good in the market right now in terms of volume. I think XRP has a good potential in the long run tbh. Getting more volume is what they have to do.
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 02:55:11 AM

I also think so, for the long term the most appropriate choice is etherum, there is no other altcoin that has more potential than etherum. yes, maybe they did an amazing development, but the reality in the market says that etherum is always the most potential altcoin for long term investment.
I like this approach, with your opinion about the fact that Ethereum is too big compared to the rest of the alt coin, I also appreciate the competitors that have appeared in recent times, but in general the projects. That will never replace ETH's position. Alt coin is a good choice, but how good do you need to know? And is it worth using? An initial assessment of a project is essential to making investment decisions, invest it if you are trustworthy and knowledgeable about them.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 26, 2021, 03:01:32 AM

This is my ample opinion, i will like to further learn from suggestions
But I was Looking for Advise which Coin is good for Long term investment .

Researching is Part of our Way how to keep safe in our investment so Whats the difference between this post and all the post regarding researching ?

Sorry but none was i expected on this post , But thanks at least!!

masih banyak koin lain bro jangan cuman melihat koin eth, btc doang karena banyak koin yang hanya menggunakan polkadot, sushi, uni
Please Post in Right section , Don't post local in English Boards .. Reported !!
PENGENEMINE

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 10:53:49 PM

I registered approx 1 min ago to send a message to you, Fairuser, but I wasn't able to for some reason. Is there any way I can send you a message? It's really important!
Sorry for reaching out here, wherever this is; I can't really figure out how to navigate in this forum. Hopefully there is some way I can reach out to you.

Best regards.
Lebedev

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 11:11:49 PM

considering crypto investing, i research and check projects no matter for long/short term investment. i always check founders, whitepaper with business model, roadmap and transparency of the project
Here I was monitoring the topic of investment in the accelerated segment of decentralized data storage, that's what happened.
Big names that have raised millions of money.
https://sia.tech/
https://storj.io/
https://filecoin.io/
https://swarm.ethereum.org/
Promising startups at the product completion stage
https://bankofmemories.org/
https://datum.org/
https://ethernity.cloud/
Those who did not survive the apocalyptic hype
casperproject.io
memority.io
https://sharder.org/
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2021, 11:25:37 PM

I want to say that any research on altcoin whatsoever is pure waste of time & energy. it's only the coin devs/team and that can guarantee someone the exact time to invest & exit, it is better to invest and hodl altcoins on the short notice and take profits.

That depends on the perspective of the investor.  We all know that one tool is not a tool for all, meaing they have specific purpose.  Still, you need to do research if you wanted to take advantage of the market.  So I think your idea of research is flawed.

Damn I didn't notice that I am replying to several months old post.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Eddyc

Activity: 1020
Merit: 391

View Profile
January 27, 2021, 11:58:18 PM

one thing I learned over the years in the crypto world and in this case is that there is no real research or news that proves the monetary status of a project. Therefore, the research must be personal and not necessarily external. Another interesting factor that must be analyzed is the current market and its variables.

Remember that it's in my opinion

Note* I write about projects that can do something for society. Now whether this will happen depends not on me, but on the project team. I'm just a writer... DYOR
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 12:23:45 PM

I totally disagree. While the majority of the cryptos are not worth for long term investment, there are a lot of gems hidden and waiting to be explored by the investors.

The fundamentals of every crypto is different. So, it is better to do some deep research to understand whether a token is overvalued or undervalued.

I do not see at the moment a more profitable long-term investment than Ethereum. I think this coin will help many investors to make huge profits. So far, I cannot find a better offer on the crypto market. Altcoin season will not be as loud as before. Therefore, you need to bet on leading projects.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: