Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:54:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The success of IEO is Exchange  (Read 2728 times)
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 11:13:51 AM

Right now we have seen many projects that use big exchanges and raise fund easily and their token value tripled up,

Using well and established exchange attracts more investors interest, the amount of risk coming from investors are
lessen when they've support projects who uses reputable exchange.

I'm sure new developers are aware of all these success but still we are seeing new projects using p2pb2b exchange for IEO, it's obvious that they know what they are doing.

Developers who are not fully funded still use exchange that don't have much interest from investors, most of investors avoid
such type of place knowing that their investment are not safe.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 11:40:43 AM

Right now we have seen many projects that use big exchanges and raise fund easily and their token value tripled up, I'm sure new developers are aware of all these success but still we are seeing new projects using p2pb2b exchange for IEO, it's obvious that they know what they are doing.
For exchanges like p2pb2b or latoken, there is certainly not much hope for investors because the IEO projects there are not liquid and very few investors participate. I think the IEO projects listed there are all bad projects and you will definitely only feel worse when investing. It is best to choose only exchanges like Binance or Huobi to join IEO because these exchanges have great reputation in the market.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
bangdol

Activity: 345
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 11:49:16 AM

Right now we have seen many projects that use big exchanges and raise fund easily and their token value tripled up, I'm sure new developers are aware of all these success but still we are seeing new projects using p2pb2b exchange for IEO, it's obvious that they know what they are doing.
For exchanges like p2pb2b or latoken, there is certainly not much hope for investors because the IEO projects there are not liquid and very few investors participate. I think the IEO projects listed there are all bad projects and you will definitely only feel worse when investing. It is best to choose only exchanges like Binance or Huobi to join IEO because these exchanges have great reputation in the market.
You are right, binance and Huobi are the best for IEO right now. if there is an IEO is a small meeting or with a bad reputation then forget it immediately. it will take our money for free.
Slingshot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 12:35:44 PM

You are absolutely right. Some exchanges kill good projects doing IEOs on Thier exchange. And ICO was actually the best channel for projects to make it but scammers spoilt everything now making things difficult for projects to survive because investors interests are no longer on ICO but IEO growth is from exchange anyways.
milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 01:08:41 PM

The success of ICO lies in the hand of huge partnership support, huge investors and trust but since scammers canes around ICO trust was ruined but now what we have left is IEO, and I will keep repeating myself over and over for new projects that the success of an IEO is top exchanges, no matter how good your use case is, if you choose p2pb2b or vindax over Okex or binance just have it at the back of your mind that failure awaits you with 80% chance over 100%

Certainly, you are correct mate, if the exchange is not on top in the market for sure the coin will be list on that platform
will not become successful in the end. This will exist only for a short period of time. However, if the coin will be list on the exchange such as kucoin, Binance, Bibox, Houbi, and more that are on top surely the coin will become successful in the end.
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 01:49:48 PM

You are right, binance and Huobi are the best for IEO right now. if there is an IEO is a small meeting or with a bad reputation then forget it immediately. it will take our money for free.
Up to 70% of the IEO scam projects are available in this market and certainly if you choose to exchange like latoken, vindax, p2pb2p, your chances of making a profit will be zero.

I have never been to IEO at these exchanges and do not want to mention it because you only have to invest money. Personally, I like to participate in IEOs at Binance, Kucoin, Okex, Gate and these are my 4 most favorite exchanges when investing.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
cassavachips

Activity: 994
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 02:17:56 PM

Projects that carry out IEO in good exchanges are not necessarily sure they will succeed, let alone projects that do IEO on strange exchanges. But the success of the project in doing IEO is not only because of a good exchange, but because the project indeed has something unique and their goals are truly innovative
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 03:31:02 PM

Projects that carry out IEO in good exchanges are not necessarily sure they will succeed, let alone projects that do IEO on strange exchanges. But the success of the project in doing IEO is not only because of a good exchange, but because the project indeed has something unique and their goals are truly innovative
good exchanges are not arbitrary to choose the IEO project, they do the analysis first,
which is done by Binance, Huobi and even probit like that, so IEO who is there is a good project
StreakW

Activity: 1189
Merit: 107

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 03:55:39 PM

The success of ICO lies in the hand of huge partnership support, huge investors and trust but since scammers canes around ICO trust was ruined but now what we have left is IEO, and I will keep repeating myself over and over for new projects that the success of an IEO is top exchanges, no matter how good your use case is, if you choose p2pb2b or vindax over Okex or binance just have it at the back of your mind that failure awaits you with 80% chance over 100%
Yes, this is true. exchages is the answers, for me no matter how bad of project is, if doing IEO in binance i will trust it, because only serious project can hire big exchanges such as binance. Opposite, no matter how good of project is, if IEO in p2pb2b or vindax i will stay away. I don't like take a risks and safe investment is my choice

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
suryana

Activity: 1218
Merit: 254

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 03:58:23 PM

Yes, that is very clear, IEO who is in a large exchange is definitely better than IEO who is in a bad exchange, because this concerns the reputation of the exchange and the reputation of the team that made IEO itself.
But the project developers must provide a lot of money if want to make IEO on a large Exchange like Binance, Okex, or Huobi. I think that is the reason why many Devs make their IEO on Exchange small, like p2pb2b, Latoken etc. They only pay a little money for an IEO there.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Furious 7

Activity: 2856
Merit: 644

https://duelbits.com/

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 04:57:45 PM

Yes, that is very clear, IEO who is in a large exchange is definitely better than IEO who is in a bad exchange, because this concerns the reputation of the exchange and the reputation of the team that made IEO itself.
But the project developers must provide a lot of money if want to make IEO on a large Exchange like Binance, Okex, or Huobi. I think that is the reason why many Devs make their IEO on Exchange small, like p2pb2b, Latoken etc. They only pay a little money for an IEO there.
Only a few projects that have capital to finance their IEO are clearly low exchange able to ease their burden to launch IEO will remain a risk will be bad when IEO fails at low exchange.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Bes19

Activity: 1003
Merit: 112

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 05:50:52 PM

Ofcourse exchanges play a big roll in the success of an IEO because of TRUST. Top exchanges would give relief to investors and could gain trust on your project. But we all know only few can do thay because of budget. Top exchanges means pricey fees.
Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 03:53:00 AM

Ofcourse exchanges play a big roll in the success of an IEO because of TRUST. Top exchanges would give relief to investors and could gain trust on your project. But we all know only few can do thay because of budget. Top exchanges means pricey fees.
For budget reasons, if it's a good project, I don't think it's a reason not to make IEO on a large Exchange, because a good project certainly has enough backup funds, funds for development or funds for listing on the Exchange.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 03:59:25 AM

For budget reasons, if it's a good project, I don't think it's a reason not to make IEO on a large Exchange, because a good project certainly has enough backup funds, funds for development or funds for listing on the Exchange.
because the cost is expensive to do IEO on an exchange, then we can know which projects are serious in working on the project. I am pretty sure that those who do IEO in binance will really do the development of the project. it's because of the costs they incur, and this reinforces our opinion that the project was really serious about wanting to work on the concept they made.
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 04:54:54 AM

because the cost is expensive to do IEO on an exchange, then we can know which projects are serious in working on the project. I am pretty sure that those who do IEO in binance will really do the development of the project. it's because of the costs they incur, and this reinforces our opinion that the project was really serious about wanting to work on the concept they made.
True! When a project agrees to pay a lot of fee to be listed IEO on large exchanges, it's more likely to be a serious project. A scam project will avoid paying money as much as possible to keep their pocket full. Large exchange plays an important role in the successful of IEO projects, listed on large exchanges can bring a lot of advantages for developers!

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 05:02:09 AM

True! When a project agrees to pay a lot of fee to be listed IEO on large exchanges, it's more likely to be a serious project. A scam project will avoid paying money as much as possible to keep their pocket full. Large exchange plays an important role in the successful of IEO projects, listed on large exchanges can bring a lot of advantages for developers!

But don't get too secure with the name of the exchanges only. Even top exchange like Binance will not ensure that the project will fail later on. There are many factors to consider being a successful project. Not only the exchange where it undertook its IEO, but the actual development after the sale. Without progress, the project would find it hard to increase its value in the market. The team should not stop their development updates to the community to know that they are keeping on track with their milestones. Because the truth is, most of these projects are in silent mode after finishing their sales.
Inkdull

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 06:50:09 AM

Not all projects that make it to binance will have good future that's why it's bad to rely on top exchanges, few days ago binance announced that they will delist few altcoins from their exchange, I bet the project aren't good anymore

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 10:46:20 AM

You are right. Everything about an IEO is depends on the exchange's transparency & the trust they have built over the years.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 12:52:50 PM

Currently, IEO is looking not too good. Some exchanges are beginning to host projects that their audit is not clear. Investors believe in such exchange but other things are happening behind.

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 252

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 01:02:08 PM

Currently, IEO is looking not too good. Some exchanges are beginning to host projects that their audit is not clear. Investors believe in such exchange but other things are happening behind.
To avoid this situation, you should choose IEO of big exchanges like Binance, Huobi, Kucoin, Gate .. Those are the biggest exchanges in this market and you will be safe with the projects there.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████