Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:53:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now is the best time  (Read 60167 times)
hwteeer

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 02:14:30 PM

Not just waiting matters, but more exploring. For example, talking about me, I am not just focusing on one or another new solution, but trying to choosing the industry and start exploring. So basically, with such an approach I can get deeper into the market. And these days there is a strong product on almost any market

Hello there man. And what markets are you now following from the growing ones? Probably even any solutions you can recommend? Cause I am not an expert, so would definitely be interested to talk to more experienced person here

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
witbla

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 02:17:56 PM

Hello there man. And what markets are you now following from the growing ones? Probably even any solutions you can recommend? Cause I am not an expert, so would definitely be interested to talk to more experienced person here

The most advanced I can recommend is definitely BrandTokens.io. So basically you are just tokenizing your brand and rewarding the customers.Brand Tokens is an all in one platform to manage all your brand token needs. You can issue your own blockchain-based loyalty ERC20 token. List it on their exchange. Easily integrate tokens into your services. Reward your clients with tokens and give them perks in exchange. Multifunctional, as you can see. And I recommend you to have a look at their website to have a deeper understanding.
hwteeer

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 02:19:30 PM

The most advanced I can recommend is definitely BrandTokens.io. So basically you are just tokenizing your brand and rewarding the customers.Brand Tokens is an all in one platform to manage all your brand token needs. You can issue your own blockchain-based loyalty ERC20 token. List it on their exchange. Easily integrate tokens into your services. Reward your clients with tokens and give them perks in exchange. Multifunctional, as you can see. And I recommend you to have a look at their website to have a deeper understanding.

From your words looks very attractive, thank you, will have a closer look
anhhung409

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 04:04:41 PM

If you plan to release your project now, do it. You are right about the pandemic, and to gain confidence in the cryptocurrency sector. Now most people will need money, so finding an alternative that most could involve cryptocurrencies is also very good to know that although most people will need money they don't want. risking they have very little on the cryptocurrency space knows very well how volatile it is.

FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 04:19:25 PM

We will see new lows, Bitcoin didn't show enough power to go through the 10 000USD level, so we will see again price under 4k before the true bull run comes.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
cepot9

Activity: 1050
Merit: 102

Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 04:39:57 PM

This sounds like you want to take the opportunity of this pandemic, want to launch a project so that many will invest because many people are looking for new income. But this cannot be done, because project investment takes time and they need money every day
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 04:56:48 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2020, 06:34:15 PM by Valzador

Everyone predicts bitcoin prices will increase in this pandemic plus by halving but the fact that investors disagree with the FOMO, bitcoin prices will stabilize at 8-13k USD if there is no real use.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 01:08:33 PM

Everyone predicts bitcoin prices will increase in this pandemic plus by halving but the fact that investors disagree with the FOMO, bitcoin prices will stabilize at 8-13k USD if there is no real use.
Predictions that are possible to be wrong are common in crypto, but looking at past halving times there will always be an increase. but the increase was not rapid but gradual and only a year later occurred. so the possibility is definitely there but maybe the time is somewhat different. be patient and wait are things we need to do now.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 01:33:35 PM

I am not an ICO project developer, but knowing the current world situation I think now is a good time to release a project because it can have an impact on crypto adoption. people nowadays need online jobs and I think crypto is a good alternative for earning income during the pademic at home.

gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 01:36:17 PM

We will see new lows, Bitcoin didn't show enough power to go through the 10 000USD level, so we will see again price under 4k before the true bull run comes.
The halving took place, so I don't think the price will crash again. The current market is quite quiet but I believe it will quickly turn up in the near future. Fill up your bag now and wait
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 02:44:11 PM

I think people are not in a mood to spend money on risk assets now and crypto is still considered a risky assets. So I think I am gonna disagree with the OP here .

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 03:47:34 PM

You have to consider what could happen after this period ends as well. We are all thinking like economy is in big recovery and everything will be better, but looking at the world I do not see a path to recovery just yet. By stats and numbers it looks like we are not doing that bad, but in reality we are actually not doing that well at all.

Just to give an example (all of this is made up) if there are 100k people who lost 10k dollars that makes 100k people very poor and that country 1 billion poorer right?

However, if some company suddenly has a surge in stock price and has 10 billion more value, people react like the economy recovered 9 billion dollars total. That is why stats are quite wrong and could make you believe something that is not correct.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 04:21:18 PM

This time has many perspective. So it's hard to say that people will get involved or not. Cause those who are privileged or the whales they can enter this market anytime. But the normal people the mass has many problems right now. And in another point of view most of the mass are in home they explre the internet and maybe crypto so they can get involved.
If the project is good you can push it anytime it wouldn't matter. It will stand in market in any situation. You don't have to specify any time zone.

Pirate46Mx

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 04:57:46 PM

It is undeniable that currently the world is being hit by COVID-19 which causes work stoppages everywhere, if you want to create a new ICO project then this is the right time but must be designed as well as possible so that many investors want to invest in the project.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 05:09:35 PM

Obviously this is very helpful in online jobs even if you have good skills anything. Actually i spend lockdown time in few bounty with freelancer. Stay home so i have 24 hours free time so best move take online jobs. Although for the crypto market you can do investing, trading, holding and participate bounty service.
Jateng

Activity: 1266
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 05:16:12 PM

Its the right time to buy crypto but for those people who can afford it right now and manage to take some part of their saving or salary to invest to cryptocurrency. Btc halving effect seems not as big as it is right now so its better to buy since its price is not too expensive. We  all know that people need to have a job, but I think its not the best option for a jobless man to part in crypto world right now. They need sure money for them to pay their bills. Trading and other way to earn btc needs investment first, and not everybody can afford to get a capital to start it. So its not fit for all but about crypto everybody can learn about it.

Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 05:25:41 PM

No where in the world is currently safe from Cov-19 and there is lockdown in every country today, this is the best time to gain people's trust, online job seeking have increased through Google search and new people are getting into crypto investment, what is the best time to release your project if it's not now?
First of all, you need to launch your project under a good promising idea for the development of cryptocurrency or your business. If the new token is unclaimed, then good market conditions will not save it. It seems to me that the best time for new projects will be when the cryptocurrency market really grows and the cryptocurrency price rises significantly.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Review Master

Activity: 1428
Merit: 275

BitByte Crypto: https://link3.to/bitbytecrypto

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 05:54:07 PM

It seems to me that the best time for new projects will be when the cryptocurrency market really grows and the cryptocurrency price rises significantly.
IMO, good/genuine projects don't really depend on the market conditions. There are many projects which really do a good performance in such a bad market condition. So it's always depend on the project's solid usages and what they are delivering according to their roadmaps. If the team members of a project only depend on the investor's fund than it'll be the next shitcoin no matter whats the market condition is. But it's best for altcoins when bitcon's price rise up.  Smiley Cheesy

▄▄ BITBYTE CRYPTO ▄▄
Be A Crypto Veteran Together
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   TWITTER | TG GROUP | TG CHANNEL | YOUTUBE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
memed97

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 06:23:26 PM

It is undeniable that currently the world is being hit by COVID-19 which causes work stoppages everywhere, if you want to create a new ICO project then this is the right time but must be designed as well as possible so that many investors want to invest in the project.
Yes, that's right, but my suggestion is that you may not make a project using ICO fund collection methods, because many investors at this time are no longer interested in any ICO projects unless the project uses a fund raising method through IEO in a good exchange.
nikki4

Activity: 496

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 06:30:49 PM

People are ready to invest, this isn't means that perfect time for project launch. In huge worst time of cryptocurrency, several good project was successful. Project idea should be great and shouldn't focus on funds rise. New process will be active like IEO after ICO failed. By good project plan check, anyone can guess project future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: