Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:40:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Now is the best time  (Read 60166 times)
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 03:19:28 AM

The new normal has changed the way we living, people prefer to using digital money than physical money to avoid covid infection.
Cryptocurrency is one of the digital money, not only digital but it is also decentralized which makes us have full control of our own money.
About the best time to invest, is depends on the market and our financial condition. From my opinion, ehen we have good financial and good market condition, that is the best time to invest.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dhaldanga

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 03:33:19 AM

At present, the demand for cryptocurrency is increasing day by day all over the world.
 Those who have been with the cryptocurrency from the beginning own a lot of dollars today.
 I think there is still time to get involved with cryptocurrency.
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 04:52:47 AM

The earliest time to do something was yesterday, the best time is today. When the project has a real good use cases, all time will be the best

bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 05:29:37 AM

I think now is the worst time to open a crypto project. First, people simply don't have the money to invest in something, especially in risky businesses (and every new crypto project is a risk worse than Russian roulette 5/6). Second-let's be honest, you have nothing to offer people other than " buy today for 5 cents and sell tomorrow for 5 dollars." The crypto space has long turned into a bar for salesmen who are only too eager to promise "best quality" and " innovation for everyone”. New projects have only one thing in their heads - the thirst to collect as much money as possible, and then" suddenly " close.
I don't know about you, but I'm already tired of initial offerings. It hurts me to see what is happening with all this.
People don't need another mortgage bond, people need freedom.
ogini

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 05:37:01 AM

Project can be released anytime because there are people ready to invest at all times as long as the funds are available. Only the poor cries for funds the elite are always ready to make money at anytime.
Festac

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 06:48:22 AM

So many people lost their jobs when the pandemic started but thanks to online jobs some are saved, the pandemic is an eye opening event for crypto, this year many new comers find their way to crypto and I'm glad some invested through me, I was able to make some invested in Bitcoin when it was down and now they are happy, pretty risky though but I filled them in about the risks involved.

soetikno

Activity: 809
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2020, 07:35:14 AM

I agree this is the right time, learn about crypto and blockchain and invest in bitcoin when April made a profit in November many times over

jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 18, 2020, 08:04:36 AM

So many people lost their jobs when the pandemic started but thanks to online jobs some are saved, the pandemic is an eye opening event for crypto, this year many new comers find their way to crypto and I'm glad some invested through me, I was able to make some invested in Bitcoin when it was down and now they are happy, pretty risky though but I filled them in about the risks involved.

In the midst of a pandemic and many people losing their jobs, Cryptocurrency offers many opportunities for us to make money. If we are new to cryptocurrency, I think we can learn from various social media as well as this forum. As for those who are already investing, I think this is the right time to choose coins that are good and have potential in the future
mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 02:42:10 AM

the impact of covid has greatly affected the economy in many countries so that I am more interested in trying to run crypto again with the hope that a successful Bounty will emerge so that I can maintain myself in living this income in the future.

proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 04:10:17 AM

Many countries of the world really experienced covid-19, that nearly collapse their economy and other institutions in the country base on the way the virus was spreading to kill citizens in different communities. During the pandemic many altcoin and other crypto user start experiencing deflation in their Investment which was not giving them joy in the market. Many where complaining why altcoin and other cryptocurrencies are dumping but bitcoin is pumping all the time in the exchange market that is causing other cryptocurrencies to reduce.
Many bitcoin investors are still supplying to market because the market is still good to sell and make a good profit, since we are still in bitcoin season in the market, that is making other altcoin investors worry about their coins, when will it improve before the year 2020 end. Many investors are still using bitcoin to invest just because the result they are getting from  their Investment

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 07:13:00 PM

the impact of covid has greatly affected the economy in many countries so that I am more interested in trying to run crypto again with the hope that a successful Bounty will emerge so that I can maintain myself in living this income in the future.
To do this, you need to start a YouTube channel and talk about projects. It doesn't work to use only the signature.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
November 19, 2020, 08:39:04 PM

If we talk about what is happening right now, then for growth, I think we need to wait for the sideways movement of the bitcoin exchange rate. Then, for altcoins, will be crypto-something))
Although one of my friends does not wait for such moments, but tries to buy bitcoin for at least on $ 50 every month.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
Cryptomiles1

Activity: 798
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 04:18:48 AM

During the lockdown wasn't the best time because each an every individuals was battling with their lives so releasing a project simply shows we don't have value to our selves. Most country was on Total lockdown so tell me how you could attract and caught the attention of investors, the major thing that will happen is that, those that happened to be holders and crypto enthusiastic where thinking on how they could save lives and that of their families and loved ones.

But today we can see many country can slowly run their business but flight ✈️ from country to other countries are not yet total free because there are more cases being found.
So lunching a project determine two major conditions
1. Seeking for promoters: you can only get much promoters based on social distancing which Many would love to work from home.
2. Seeking for investors: in this, i guess it would be very hard for most project to succeed due to pandemic turbulent.

So it wasn't the best time.
Ghondronk

Activity: 356
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 08:03:22 AM

With the recent boom we have seen in the BTC market, I feel that more people will get attracted towards the Crypto-based projects right now. Due to the fact that the pandemic situation does not permit physical meetings and traveling as we did earlier, virtualization is becoming the most trusted and chosen way of doing most of the works. Hence, I think it is the high time to release your project.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 09:00:21 AM

People are looking for Job online but not to invest

This is the essence of it. The pandemic is accelerating the adoption of online commerce and remote working. It is increasing digital adoption everywhere. But at the same times, economies across the world are in real trouble. Many people have lost their jobs, many others are on reduced pay. People are not looking to invest in new projects right now, indeed they havebeen pulling money out of investments - part of the reason for the crypto price drops since this thing started.

Therefore, people need something now that they can earn enough a day to keep on sustaining and surviving their lives. A freelance maybe but still a stable job is what they need but investing in this time of pandemic would be difficult for them because they much need money now on their hands than on their banks. Sounds awful because the money is not working for them but its the reality nowadays in order to sirvive.
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 10:34:13 AM

Yes this is the best time for us to make investment and to become more patient to the one we hold.crypto is now at its way to success again as many altcoins rising up and ethereum is now on pumping.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 10:46:08 AM

I think that online job searches are increasing not only a factor of covid-19, but long before the pandemic, many people were looking to online jobs through google searches. and nowadays many people are investing money into crypto to get additional income to cover their living expenses during the pandemic.
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 11:27:14 AM

No where in the world is currently safe from Cov-19 and there is lockdown in every country today, this is the best time to gain people's trust, online job seeking have increased through Google search and new people are getting into crypto investment, what is the best time to release your project if it's not now?
If online job seeking increased through Google search it means many people are seeking for online job to earn money and not to invest their money. Many people today needs money in order to survive the pandemic, and i think they didn't invest their remaining money into risky investment like cryptocurrency.

On this time of pandemic, most people have been spending more of their lives online and  yes i agree with you that this is the best time for old and new project to show some  ingenuity about how great the project they had, this is the best time because the whole world is watching.

CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
November 20, 2020, 04:18:21 PM

I know many have lost their jobs due to covid 19 and many people are now looking for jobs in networking but you have to be careful with those who join especially many scammers are scattered and offer huge profits when investing in investment sites I can advise those who want to learn to earn, especially when investing in altcoins, they need to analyze carefully and do more research so that they do not have to make losses and get involved in scam projects.

Scammers have offered huge profits before. For them, the main thing is to lure you, lull you to sleep and dissolve for money. Now is the best time to invest in your development, to become better.
Now is the most difficult time compared to the next decade, those who can adapt to this will survive and enrich themselves, the rest will have to take a step back.

mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 06:47:56 AM

No where in the world is currently safe from Cov-19 and there is lockdown in every country today, this is the best time to gain people's trust, online job seeking have increased through Google search and new people are getting into crypto investment, what is the best time to release your project if it's not now?
the impact of covid is very wild, especially in economic matters Because many of the lockdowons are enforced, it is very difficult for residents to interact and influence income every day.from there the role of the government is needed to reduce sustainable unemployment.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: