Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:06:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can the corona virus end Faster and economy reopen  (Read 1612 times)
akjuve (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 09:49:23 PM

So far, the corona virus have been a nightmare to the world and this needs more advanced tech to get stopped.
The corona virus is said to be in the air and has some limit of time to spend in the air.
But the virus keep spreading even if it cant spend long in air or anywhere.
After all the lockdowns in every country, the virus still keep spreading.

So, according to my opinion, I think there is a group of people behind this virus and the only faster way to stop it is by getting the people behind the spread.
As ive seen so far, I know there will be a technology for this and probably, blockchain tech might help also.
Corona virus pandemic is acting like it's gonna be around for long and this will affect a lot the world economy because this is like a kind of war.

Also do you have any idea from there?
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 10:01:01 PM

Your link seems broken so I'll just give again the link that you wanted to share -

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/23/bill-gates-outlines-innovations-needed-to-stop-coronavirus-pandemic.html

What he is proposing is actually very feasible, summarizing the items from the above article -

1. Treatment
2. Vaccines
3. Testing
4. Contact tracing
5. Opening up

Using blood plasma of those who recovered from Covid is really a very promising immediate solution right now to treat those who are severely infected.

*If pharma companies can really produce the vaccine for the next 9 months, that would really be amazing. With the technology that we have, I am very positive that they can come up with the vaccine shorter than what is the normal duration of identifying a potent vaccine.

Now, will the conspiracy theory that Bill Gates made this virus stop once and for all? I don't think he will ever be responsible to this kind of situation as he is helping people around the world not wanting to kill them.
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 10:18:26 PM

I heard their are some countries trying to relax the restrictions placed. Some football organization in Europe are preparing to restart the league. This means soon, we are going to go back to our normal life as possible with time.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2800
Merit: 1268

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2020, 10:27:59 PM

There are a lot of reasons why it hasn't gone down and why the affected is continuing.
  • There are asymptomatic people going around and still infecting people, and they don't know about it
  • Increase of numbers of affected individuals doesn't mean it increased on spreading, they could've been tested just then but asymptomatic
  • The healthcare system can't handle everything so they must send home some of the infected possibly affecting other people when sent home
  • Non-believers of the "quarantine" phase and keeps on going outside and not helping "Flattening the curve"
  • The frontliners who are exposed continuously to this virus can get affected

There are so many more reasons why it keeps on increasing, and the economy can reopen faster is if the people themselves start doing the necessary things to help stop the spread. It's going to be hard on people who cannot stay at home because they need to work to feed themselves, and that's where the government should come in and help them. This isn't going to stop anytime soon, IMO.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
hung58bitcoin

Activity: 151
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 10:36:04 PM

You can say in more detail why blockchain technology can repel this dangerous disease caused by new virus strain Corona. I only know that  scientists specialized in microbiology can develop vaccines to prevent this virus for the world community. And it will take at least a year for the vaccine to become available for this new strain. That will create a new global economic crisis.
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
April 25, 2020, 11:41:34 PM

You can say in more detail why blockchain technology can repel this dangerous disease caused by new virus strain Corona. I only know that  scientists specialized in microbiology can develop vaccines to prevent this virus for the world community. And it will take at least a year for the vaccine to become available for this new strain. That will create a new global economic crisis.

I am hoping that they can identify an effective vaccine sooner as they are already doing clinical trials. Multi-million dollars are being allotted to the development of this vaccine. If they will release the vaccine earlier than expected, I think we will go back to our normal lives.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 05:05:42 AM

For the information, I think blockchain is usable in this case. But for the vaccine or solution to remove this virus completely, I find it difficult to think.

This means that you assume that this virus is man-made just like the conspiracies. We still don't know and don't have proof that it is.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 06:18:01 AM

*If pharma companies can really produce the vaccine for the next 9 months, that would really be amazing. With the technology that we have, I am very positive that they can come up with the vaccine shorter than what is the normal duration of identifying a potent vaccine.

Now, will the conspiracy theory that Bill Gates made this virus stop once and for all? I don't think he will ever be responsible to this kind of situation as he is helping people around the world not wanting to kill them.

Every month that a city or country is lock down the funds are depleted, and since vaccine could take up 6 months or more it's better to do partial lock down to some areas with less exposure or infected, the world is buying time but can all the government keep up while waiting for the cure, it's on how each government can handle the situation.
cheater detector

Activity: 213
Merit: 53

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 07:35:46 AM

To prevent is only a simple way, keep washing your hands before you touch your face, mouth, nose etc, social distancing, and wear mask before leave your home.
To stop it, people who got corona should isolate till they're recovered and for people who have symptoms like cough, dyspnea etc should check to hospital.
So many people is not aware about corona and still have party, it's why many this virus spreading so fast.

Don't to think about recovering economy first, we're in crisis situation. We should take care about this virus as fast as possible.
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 07:56:46 AM

Coronavirus is going to puzzle us in the next year as well.
At least until a vaccine about his virus comes out, we are going to hear about people dying from it.
The economy should be pushed now by public spending
This is going to increase the growth rates and return to normal positive rates faster.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2020, 07:58:41 AM

It take a longer time for Coronnvirus to come to an end since is not that easy to get vaccine within a short period of time and the lockdown measure will equally take a longer time to cub the spread of the virus. We all hope that it will be over soon for our economy to be reopen for business activities.
Wexnident

Activity: 2562
Merit: 666

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 08:40:46 AM

I'm pretty sure as far as official sources go, the virus is only transmitted through the fluids of someone being intake by others. Like their saliva, or something, not particularly sure about the specifics but as far as I know it isn't an airborne one. Do correct me if I'm wrong though, with official sources ofc. Anw, even if we do agree with what you're saying, that there's a "group" out there spreading the virus, there's no way to stop it already. Tad bit too late imo because a lot of other people that aren't part of the said "group" have already been infected and is the one spreading the virus instead. I'm not agreeing that there's someone spreading it though, just speaking from what your idea of how it spread that is.

Additionally, blockchain has no help in getting a vaccine for this problem imo. Blockchains are database itself, records of transactions that can't be tampered. The hell do you want the blockchain to do in face of a pandemic virus. The easiest and fastest way for the economy to return would be for scientists to develop a proper vaccine for the virus. Sadly, that would also take the most time. Another resolution is to isolate the virus itself from those that are healthy, and this is the hardest way imo. Especially since there are a lot of people out there saying nonsensible things like "There is no Virus, the government is lying to us" Shenanigans and those that are frigging fearless of it, much so that they even participate in riots about the lockdowns and quarantines happening.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
exstasie
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1521

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 08:53:06 AM

What he is proposing is actually very feasible, summarizing the items from the above article -

1. Treatment
2. Vaccines
3. Testing
4. Contact tracing
5. Opening up

Using blood plasma of those who recovered from Covid is really a very promising immediate solution right now to treat those who are severely infected.

That's always been a treatment of last resort. They've been doing it since the Spanish Flu. It's not always effective though and is obviously limited by voluntary donations. I think a truly effective and easily manufactured treatment is the first step towards controlling hospitalizations and fear about severe cases. With vaccines so far out (years potentially) that's our best hope for reopening safely.

No matter when things open up on a large scale, consumer and creditor confidence has been severely damaged. As the months go by, I don't think people will be spending money like they used to, and I think there will be lasting economic harm.

celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 09:20:37 AM

Social distancing and lock down some countries is not solution how to stop corona virus, government and world health organization have looking for medicine how to get many people could be strong from corona virus, keep away from make community and stay at home is not guarantee because how long we can keep stay home.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1228

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2020, 09:24:06 AM

Ain't a medical scientist nor a frontliner so I really have no idea on how or when this coronavirus would stop but staying at home and do social distancing when necessary to go out will the only thing I can do to help lessening the spread of the virus. I have heard of the conspiracy as well but for me it will be of no help since there is still no concrete evidence that will prove it true about the vaccine.

The best way to stop this is for us to do our part as much as not being a burden to the government if it is possible not to be like exposing ourselves to people we don't know instead of staying at home because of boredom and be infected of the virus. It may still take time to have the vaccine but experts and government are already working together to find the solution to this virus and we may all get back to our normal life.

The only way we can do and the way we can help them is to follow social distancing or better stay at home.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 11:04:20 AM

As pandemic virus still existing around the world, it affects so many things, the lives of the people and the economy, because of this virus our government made a decision to implement community quarantine to avoid the risk of spreading the virus, so which means there would no person who will go outside, they will just going to stay at home until the virus has gone, which means that there are so many business that will stop because of having no people to work on to which results to the economy fail, as we all know business plays a big role in our economy and if this pandemic virus cannot stop our economy will keep falling.
abhiseshakana
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 2256

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2020, 12:25:24 PM

According to the WHO report, there are six corona vaccines that have been registered. Three of them came from Chinese laboratories. Three vaccines from outside of China plus 1 vaccine from China are still being processed in stage 1. While two vaccines from China, one is undergoing stage 2 while the other one has completed stage two and is ready to be produced. considering stage three is a precautionary measure by comparing with similar vaccines for the same disease. Considering that there is no corona vaccine yet and because of the pandemic clause the three stages maybe skip. The rest is just a permit for marketing authorization.
https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3080929/coronavirus-clinical-trial-begins-third-vaccine-candidate-china

So that the spread of corona soon ends with minimal casualties, unlike in Italy the way is to stay as much at home as possible as long as possible. So that the corona distribution chain ends soon. But the government must also guarantee the lives of many people so that hungry stomachs do not return home. What is happening in Jakarta now because the government is hesitant not to do a total lockdown, so that the spread of corona does not immediately subside which results in people who do not eat back on the road with consideration, it is better to die of corona than to see families die because they do not eat.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1507

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 05:07:17 PM

According to the WHO report, there are six corona vaccines that have been registered. Three of them came from Chinese laboratories. Three vaccines from outside of China plus 1 vaccine from China are still being processed in stage 1. While two vaccines from China, one is undergoing stage 2 while the other one has completed stage two and is ready to be produced. considering stage three is a precautionary measure by comparing with similar vaccines for the same disease. Considering that there is no corona vaccine yet and because of the pandemic clause the three stages maybe skip. The rest is just a permit for marketing authorization.
https://www.scmp.com/news/china/society/article/3080929/coronavirus-clinical-trial-begins-third-vaccine-candidate-china

That's the only ray of hope right at this moment. Even Oxford university has started human trials of their own vaccine.

https://www.genengnews.com/news/uk-starts-oxford-coronavirus-vaccine-trial-as-germany-green-lights-clinical-trial-for-biontech-and-pfizer/

Currently, only Plasma transfusion was proved fruitful against this virus. But the way it is ongoing, it seems like the virus is going to stay for long. Some specialists predicted that the virus will show its presence up to October this year before slowing down. We can't really do much about it. But we will have to adopt a new way of living post this pandemic.

But one thing is definitely going to happen. We will see a fresh surge in e-com businesses around the world. People will be more interested in buying from the comfort of home instead of going out. So there will be new opportunities opening up for the IT and logistics professionals in the near future. But these are all we are assuming tight at this moment. Let's just hope for the best for the humanity!

hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 3775

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2020, 05:10:26 PM

As I've seen so far, I know there will be a technology for this, and probably, blockchain tech might help also.
Short answer: Blockchain technology cannot eliminate this pandemic or reduce its impact (at least at the present time.)

Long answer: governments cannot take risks while waiting for new solutions to be created, and the epidemic is rampant, so they will resort to reasonable solutions: home quarantine and social separation. Even if a solution was developed on the basis of Blockchain, I do not think that many countries will tend to try "untested solutions" on their people.

Unfortunately, Blockchain is not the magic solution to all the world's problems.
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 26, 2020, 06:12:45 PM

The only way out now is to get cure and probably a vaccine that can fight the virus we it enters into the body. Hopefully if there is vaccine and people have access to it, then things can go back to normal. Getting vaccine is purely a scientific and medical research. Blockchain technology can also help in data analysis and storage
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: