Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:19:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much have you earned in one year  (Read 5042 times)
joinfree

Activity: 1246
Merit: 260

1A6nybMUHYKS6E6Z3eJFm4KpVDdev8BAJL

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 07:27:40 PM

After working with some content creating platforms for about one year I can say I have made some profits in all but I would not disclose any exact amount since in this industry we really uphold financial privacy so I don't really see the reason why I should mention how much I have gained in this industry.

Crypto Enthusiast supporting innovative ideas for the Liberalization of the world from the Centralized Institutions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
reallester

Activity: 646
Merit: 102

http://Moonbet.io

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 07:35:11 PM

I imagined how most bounty participants and trader who are below the senior rank most especially those who do not know how to choose good/high rewarding projects if they would would have even made up to $1k in the past 1 year. How would they feel if they have nothing meaningful to withdraw at this pandemic period and just looking at their wallet helplessly. How much have you been able to cash out in the past one year.

It is not right for a bounty hunter to depend on just bounty for a living income. Bounty alone is not enough to pay the bills. Hunters should diversify interests. Learn skills, find jobs etc. Considering the fact that good bounties are now hard to come by.

Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742

Second Live

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 07:36:09 PM

My income comes from many different sources, so I cannot accurately measure. But if I count only bounty, in 2019 I will only make about $ 300-500 from the campaigns that I participate. That's a lot of money compared to 2017

Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 08:01:09 PM

Can't really say my earning on a year because I really don't count my annual earnings and I think it's not ethical to tell other the earnings you have on a year unless you have a thing that you are aiming to.
It is not relevant for me to count my earning as well because I've lost pretty much like what I've earned, I guess it's balance. But I have my tokens from airdrops and bounties (still) so I hope I can sell it off when the price is right on the market. But If this year's halving is going to be good then I might be earning double from my investment to it, as well as Ethereum and Ripple.

I think the money you earned and the money you cashed-out is different. Knowing that cryptocurrency is so volatile that it might change the value in a short time.
If you cash in, don't expect the same value as you cash out, volatility is present every where at any time.

suryapro

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 08:02:29 PM

it all depends on how they participate in the campaign. if they follow a lot of bounty projects, I'm sure one of the projects that they follow will definitely produce. even though it feels hard right now, to be able to ensure that the projects that we participate in are indeed really good and pay us properly

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 08:13:24 PM

Through the past year, I have earned about 2 bitcoins. I’m talking not only about the bounty campaigns, but also the various crypto projects in which I invested. participating in the bounty campaign, I tracked new projects and bought them after listing.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 08:19:49 PM

By your post i assume that you know how to select high rewarding and real paying bounty campaigns so first of all i think you should be the one who should post his earnings campaign by campaign in last one year so that we can learn from you because most of hunters like me only made some peanuts in last one year so desperately want to learn your method.

MikeyVeez

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 08:21:01 PM

I rather do not know the dollar value because it would make me sad. But I believe that one day cryptocurrencies will replace traditional bank system and cryptocurrencies will become the mean of payment in everyday life.  Smiley

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 08:35:50 PM

I don't remember how much was generated during participating in the bounty in the past year but certainly my most income is through short-term trading

forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2020, 08:38:04 PM

in 2019, after working in so many bounties, I hardly earned a few hundred dollars. But I am hopeful to increase my portfolio value in the near future as we can not measure the correct value in current bear market situation. Being optimistic and following certain rules, I will continue participating in the new project's bounties.

imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 08:47:09 PM

in the past 1 year or should i say 2019 ? last year the bounties are already faulty and thier  profit potential is not just high  as what we saw last three years ago but still better than nothing at all although there are scam bounties that will literaly give you nothing   .

the covid pandemic is a good example to use so that people will choose a legit bounty the next time because this crisis temporarily lay off workers from thier jobs and they are having a hard time if where to earn money or they are now on tight budget  .
FLHippy

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 08:49:57 PM

As was mentioned above, coins that have value are not sending earned rewards to the bounty participants, rest of them do not have value and probably never will have. I am afraid that the ICO boom is over and bounty campaigns will follow the trend, so we, as bounty hunters will not have a job in the near future.  Cry

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 09:08:14 PM

Income in a year (bounty) is privacy but I'm only telling the range..  I made (from bounty & airdrop) $ 1.5k - $ 2.5k in this 12 month, not too much, but I'm grateful.  my main income is in offline (I have a small business)..

wow..  if I look at the exchange rate with the cash I have (compared to my country's currency) then I'm a Billionaire in Zimbabwe  Cheesy

Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2020, 09:51:01 PM

I imagined how most bounty participants and trader who are below the senior rank most especially those who do not know how to choose good/high rewarding projects if they would would have even made up to $1k in the past 1 year. How would they feel if they have nothing meaningful to withdraw at this pandemic period and just looking at their wallet helplessly. How much have you been able to cash out in the past one year.

Considering the situation of things at this time, it is possible there might not be much to earn due to lots of reasons, part of which is that, bounty hunters are now being paid meagre amount. Well, a year from now, some bounty hunters could have made so much, including those with low ranks. However, it is not so common. I still have the hope that gradually those who are yet to make it are moving toward achieving that.
We all have our individual set goals when it comes to earning through bounty, but sometimes some changes occur due to unforeseen circumstances.
daniahya
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2020, 01:52:49 AM

As was mentioned above, coins that have value are not sending earned rewards to the bounty participants, rest of them do not have value and probably never will have. I am afraid that the ICO boom is over and bounty campaigns will follow the trend, so we, as bounty hunters will not have a job in the near future.  Cry
indirectly indeed ICO is not too attractive in the eyes of investors so there is no bounty campaign that is really promising, it is better to find work in the real world and do not depend on the bounty campaign or airdrop because it will never be able to provide guarantees for the economy you imagine if you have a job in the real world and can do bounty campaigns then your income will be even more.
Now the job as a bounty hunter is not as promising as before, now it is difficult to get a lot of results, from that we have to find work in the real world and make the bounty as your additional work to supplement income
Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 02:07:04 AM

indirectly indeed ICO is not too attractive in the eyes of investors so there is no bounty campaign that is really promising, it is better to find work in the real world and do not depend on the bounty campaign or airdrop because it will never be able to provide guarantees for the economy you imagine if you have a job in the real world and can do bounty campaigns then your income will be even more.
Now the job as a bounty hunter is not as promising as before, now it is difficult to get a lot of results, from that we have to find work in the real world and make the bounty as your additional work to supplement income
too many shit project that make us didnt received money again from bounty campaign, mostly program prefer use marketing fund to pay listing fee in IEO in top exchange. if they provide , its amount very small and not worthed with participants amount. maybe working in real job will be good solution , but in current condition which is many company WFH and job provided none make our conditiion become more difficult.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Vitalicus

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 02:14:48 AM

in the past 1 year or should i say 2019 ? last year the bounties are already faulty and thier  profit potential is not just high  as what we saw last three years ago but still better than nothing at all although there are scam bounties that will literaly give you nothing   .

the covid pandemic is a good example to use so that people will choose a legit bounty the next time because this crisis temporarily lay off workers from thier jobs and they are having a hard time if where to earn money or they are now on tight budget  .
I am also temporarily unemployed and have to depend on bounty campaigns to earn some money to sustain my life. It was a really tough time for me because I didn't know when the covid-19 would end. Of course, I still have a small amount of savings but only enough to sustain for a few months and if I run out of money I will have to find a way to survive in this world.

aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 567

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 02:15:44 AM

Past one year is not really that good compared to the year 2017, 2018 my earning is not even half of what I'm earning now compared 2017 and 2018 even if I'm participating in much social marketing bounty, I guess the end of those projects are over now, some of these projects are just worth a penny this is the reason I prefer promoting sites like Bitvest.

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 02:24:06 AM

I cant estimate the amount I earn from the last one year. But I know its not that much since I only join in a social media bounty particularly in facebook.

Majority of bounties nowadays are just scam and you cant make money through it unless you find a good project to participate in.

Its better to join in a btc paying campaign to make sure your effort wont be wasted.

fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2020, 02:43:02 AM

The point is, if the project that is followed is good, it doesn't even cover the possibility of making more than $ 1k in one year, it can even reach $ 10k in a year. but if the project fails, even for $ 5- $ 10, not even get anything if everything fails.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: