Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:00:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much have you earned in one year  (Read 5042 times)
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2020, 03:07:15 AM

I imagined how most bounty participants and trader who are below the senior rank most especially those who do not know how to choose good/high rewarding projects if they would would have even made up to $1k in the past 1 year. How would they feel if they have nothing meaningful to withdraw at this pandemic period and just looking at their wallet helplessly. How much have you been able to cash out in the past one year.
Im not sure how much did I earned for one year but I remembered I almost earned past 1k USD. Yes it's hard to for lower rank to gain profits out of signature campaign but this is not a reason to give up. Bounty for the last two years is different than this time cause you can earned much before even your rank is member and full member on signature campaign and social task for campaign is also have nice pay. The day or era for bounty seems has come to a slow pace and we are lucky if we find good campaign this year that can pay big.

"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 03:40:32 AM

I probably earned 1 million satoshi last year which is really low because i kept falling for scam bounties,  that's just from bounty campaign alone. I didn't strictly joined bounty campaign last year i was able to join two signature campaign last year which i made an okay amount after that i took a break from doing bounties and stuff.
LazerPanther

Activity: 334
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 06:19:03 AM

About $ 300 for bounty, and quite a lot of losses for trading. In 2019 I was unlucky because the altcoins I bought and held kept going down. It made my budget drop a lot and not be as profitable as many others
milandres0207

Activity: 363
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 06:29:15 AM

I imagined how most bounty participants and trader who are below the senior rank most especially those who do not know how to choose good/high rewarding projects if they would would have even made up to $1k in the past 1 year. How would they feel if they have nothing meaningful to withdraw at this pandemic period and just looking at their wallet helplessly. How much have you been able to cash out in the past one year.

Mine earning so far is not the same I got way back 2017, to get profit at the moment or at the present time now is very difficult to gain in different bounty campaign, the only way for us to get profit is to proceed in trading in bitcoin or crypto in the market. In these methods we can earn anytime we want if we know the proper procedure unto it.
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 28, 2020, 06:30:41 AM

In 2019 I didn't join too much bounty. And I remember that I made more than $ 200 from a bounty that is TEMTUM. I also made some profit from trading, but it was not really significant. Hopefully this year I will get something bigger

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
daglordjames

Activity: 550
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 05:00:05 AM

i made 300$+ last year by just participating one bounty campaign and that campaign lasted like 2 or 3 months.
TanakabZX

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 05:48:58 AM

This is a tough question for someone like myself who haven't make a reasonable amount from bounties since 2019 until now, I did make 300$ from Airdrops and that's that, no more, I have few bounties that haven't pay yet, I really don't want to think about it cos it's not encouraging

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 06:32:04 AM

Of course this is based on hierarchy. Those higher rank will have a huge advantage over the lower rank. Im not sure if I made over a 1k usd on a year. I remember last year almost all I joined campaign were unsuccesful so I guess I did really not earned that much. Maybe this year when got lucky and if my signature campaign lasted a year I could earned it. When joining btc campaign there are chances you to earn huge money cause we know how big btc could increase. But I will pass on social media as many people are joining this one and the rewards becomes smaller. For all newbie and lower rank just push your posting and make quality one to reach higher rank and chance to join potential campaign. Once you become a full member you can earn already a good bucks on this and just continue until you reach even senior to hero rank.
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 08:04:35 AM

What a question this is! Grin No one will say the exact amount of earning IMO Smiley All will skip the answer by jocking. Most of the people here mainly the bounty hunters were earning in 2017. And Last year was the worst year in the crypto. So if we calculate our earning (except some high quality trusted member) then the result will give us nothing but a sock.  Grin
It's unlikely that someone will answer frankly here. I, as a woman who wants to feel protected and independent and not ask my husband for money for pins, had enough and now have enough profit from cryptocurrency.))
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 08:15:51 AM

What a question this is! Grin No one will say the exact amount of earning IMO Smiley All will skip the answer by jocking. Most of the people here mainly the bounty hunters were earning in 2017. And Last year was the worst year in the crypto. So if we calculate our earning (except some high quality trusted member) then the result will give us nothing but a sock.  Grin

why not  ? nothing wrong on saying if how much you have earn for one year   . you can just calculate or put an estimation to how much you think is the closest amount you have earned if your not really sure   .  what i only dont understand is why there are people that put jokes answers    . not funny at all because the op ask a serious question  .  last year can be a bad year depending on your performance but if you are good at finding ways to earn you can always say that you earn good enough
bluebit25

Activity: 1638
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2020, 09:59:01 AM

i made 300$+ last year by just participating one bounty campaign and that campaign lasted like 2 or 3 months.
You are really lucky, in 2019 I participated in a lot of bounty but no bounty really succeeded. There are a few bounty listed at the exchange but its price collapsed too many times and I only get a few $ after completing their 3 month campaign

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
reza7777

Activity: 1414
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2020, 10:19:37 AM

It's unlikely that someone will answer frankly here. I, as a woman who wants to feel protected and independent and not ask my husband for money for pins, had enough and now have enough profit from cryptocurrency.))
Your husband is very lucky, miss, because he has a wife who can make money on her own without having to go outside the house. I hope that I can get wife like you. so that our income in crypto can later be saved together Grin

▄█▄▄    ▄█▄
     ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀██▄▄
  ▄▄██▀▀  ▄███▀    ▀▀██▄▄
▄██▀▀   ▄██▀    ██▄   ▀▀██▄
██      ██       ██      ██
▀██▄▄   ▀██   ▄▄███   ▄▄██▀
  ▀▀██▄▄    ▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
     ▀▀██▄███▀  ▄▄██▀▀
        ▀█▀     ▀█▀
N O D Y
nody.ai

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄███████████████▀▀███▀▀█▄
██████████████▀▄██▄▄    █
█████▀            ▀██▄▄██
█▀                    ▀██
█      ▄█▄    ▄█▄       █
█▄     ▀█▀    ▀█▀     ▄██
██                    ███
███    ▀▄      ▄▀    ████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄█████
██████▄▄        ▄▄███████
▀███████████████████████▀

▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀

bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 10:24:30 AM

I have many ways to make money in this market. Bounty, airdrop, and trading ... Those are the 3 most common ways I use. In 2019 bounty and airdrop did not make me any profit. My profits come from trading and I only make a few hundred dollars profit from it

Santri

Activity: 1092
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2020, 10:25:14 AM

during 2018 and 2019 it was a very bad year for bounty hunters because most of them must have only met with a scam project or only get dime while joining the bounty. I will not mention how much I made during the year because of privacy

Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 10:30:09 AM

If I Im going to compute or estimate my earning in doing campaign in one year maybe thousands dollars only Im not joining bounty campaign but if a hunter find a good campaign they get a good reward too.

More participants here are earning more because not only bounty campaign they join they have other services they offered to the people so they earned money even their rank is low.
Salamstar

Activity: 534
Merit: 295

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 10:35:09 AM

I did not focus much on the amount that I gained during the past world because I was trying to learn more than the gain, so I gained excellent knowledge in cryptocurrencies presented to me by this forum and other sites in addition to a little bit of bitcoin that helps me to continue and continue in this field.
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 11:09:09 AM

I'm not counting anymore but it's not enough to make a living anymore as there are no good bounty that can make you living even if you have a lot of bounties, a lot of projects now turns out  to be shitcoins or not profitable, sometimes there's a long wait involve for the token to have a good price, so you have no choice but to sell if you need money.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 12:20:33 PM

If I Im going to compute or estimate my earning in doing campaign in one year maybe thousands dollars only Im not joining bounty campaign but if a hunter find a good campaign they get a good reward too.

More participants here are earning more because not only bounty campaign they join they have other services they offered to the people so they earned money even their rank is low.
Some people may earn a lot of money in a year if they were joining legit bounty. i have earned a lot of money in a year too. Im thinking about the total amount that raised must not be estimated consider the result will be random depends on the price of tokens. If in a campaign has a lot of participants and people may earn less.
The low rank can only get a small stake that means they will not earn a lot from the campaign.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 12:27:44 PM

during 2018 and 2019 it was a very bad year for bounty hunters because most of them must have only met with a scam project or only get dime while joining the bounty. I will not mention how much I made during the year because of privacy
It is a very bad time for all bounty hunters but there are many good projects to make money in this market nonetheless. For me 2017 was the best year to make money and after that time a lot of shitcoin appeared here. Of course, now I'm only involved in good projects and always spend time researching before deciding to participate.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀