Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:40:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much have you earned in one year  (Read 5042 times)
Maturnuwun

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 12:41:22 PM

for me personally in this one year I did not produce much from the bounty project, most of the bounty projects that I had participated in previously had many scams and there were some that had not paid or tokens had not been distributed to the participants.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 29, 2020, 03:35:53 PM

for me personally in this one year I did not produce much from the bounty project, most of the bounty projects that I had participated in previously had many scams and there were some that had not paid or tokens had not been distributed to the participants.
That is because it is really hard to find a legit bounty campaign nowadays. Even if you have found one, there will always be a problem like the distribution of bounty, or when it comes to listing in exchange. Even those good projects end up being a scam project because they only focused on keeping the money they have collected.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 05:50:12 AM

That is because it is really hard to find a legit bounty campaign nowadays. Even if you have found one, there will always be a problem like the distribution of bounty, or when it comes to listing in exchange. Even those good projects end up being a scam project because they only focused on keeping the money they have collected.
for now, making money from bounties is indeed quite difficult. I also feel that. in fact, it might be an income that is not so much within 1 year. however, I still try to choose projects that have the potential to increase my income this year. I think, my income for last year did not reach $ 6000. Well, I hope this year I earn more than last year.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

joshua123

Activity: 527
Merit: 113

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 06:02:26 AM

I imagined how most bounty participants and trader who are below the senior rank most especially those who do not know how to choose good/high rewarding projects if they would would have even made up to $1k in the past 1 year. How would they feel if they have nothing meaningful to withdraw at this pandemic period and just looking at their wallet helplessly. How much have you been able to cash out in the past one year.
Im not sure how much I did earned but Im certain that its not as big as 1K usd is huge. But many have gained more than that during the time of the bull run last 2017. I did earned to during that time but not much, maybe that time only I earned big unlike now that so hard to earn even 100$ for a good bounty. But I hope there are times that altcoin bounty will have a good result again.

CDC AP

Activity: 463
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 06:04:46 AM

Some time ago..i used to earn 3000$ - 5000$ in one year through bounties...but since the last year i have earned almost nothing with bounties...i just giving it one another go and lets see what happens now
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 06:06:49 AM

I imagined how most bounty participants and trader who are below the senior rank most especially those who do not know how to choose good/high rewarding projects if they would would have even made up to $1k in the past 1 year. How would they feel if they have nothing meaningful to withdraw at this pandemic period and just looking at their wallet helplessly. How much have you been able to cash out in the past one year.
I was one of them. It's not that I can't choose a good project but there are actually too many scam projects. I worked for them very hard but most of them were scams or tokens of no value. I had to look for a full-time job to make and make a small salary. But we should not be discouraged, when the bull trembles, the market still has many good bounty for us. As long as the world economy becomes better, good projects will grow. Be patient and loyal to our work, we will survive the difficult and rich days in the future.  Smiley

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 06:46:16 AM

My mew wallet long time sleeping because almost year over but no any coin entry in my mew wallet. Even for now i need sleep looking same my mew wallet. I want sleep and dream what's the best year 2017 like i want back this year.
Everyone wants to go back to that golden age to make lots of money and invest properly, but the miracle will only happen once in a lifetime and it will not happen again. We should not expect too much of a project that can bring us several thousand or tens of thousands of dollars. Now the crypto market has become harder and harder to make than ever. What we need to do now is learn and check projects to get involved. Whether it's bull or bear market, there are scam projects. If you want to have a stable profit, choose good projects.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Serious475

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 06:49:51 AM

I am only starting here and in other forums being a writer but I am earning quite a lot than I expected. The reason why I am here because I wanted to earn money. I want to earn money becsuse I dont have any work and going outside is bad because of the corona virus so I am doing this in my house which is cool because I can earn while only I am in my house. I am encouaged by my classmate to try to work because when I saw his esrning i am jelous because he is earning that good amount of money even just in his house. That is why I asked him for his help and he help me to join here. I like to earn more in 1 year because if I can save up money. I can use it for my studies and allowance and I can save up for may future. I hope tjat I can find more ways to earn here in cryptocurrencies.
Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 07:03:59 AM

Some time ago..i used to earn 3000$ - 5000$ in one year through bounties...but since the last year i have earned almost nothing with bounties...i just giving it one another go and lets see what happens now
Not only you, all of us feel the same way. In 2017 is the heyday for Bounty Hunter where in that year we got a lot of big rewards from Bounty campaign. But since 2018 until now, I never earned $ 1,000 in a year. That's really a bad year for Bounty Hunter. Hoping in 2020 there will be many Bounties that will give high rewards for us.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 11:24:20 AM

I did not focus much on the amount that I gained during the past world because I was trying to learn more than the gain, so I gained excellent knowledge in cryptocurrencies presented to me by this forum and other sites in addition to a little bit of bitcoin that helps me to continue and continue in this field.

I have not earned anything yet because I have not sold anything yet. Apart from 2017, silly me when I was trading,,, I have not realized anything. Looks like right now because of current rally my portfolio is worth something, and maybe close to the time I invested. Mostly profits from big coins but it covers my big losses from stupid ICOs in 2017 hehe;)

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ife2020

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2020, 11:24:45 AM

I think knowing the amount of funds you have earned in crypto currency in a year cannot be rushed, except perhaps you keep record.
But also it depends on your trade strategy, is it day trading or other ways?

The easiest way though to know how much you earned,is by perhaps download csv file from the exchange, and calculate your withdrawals total.
Jateng

Activity: 1254
Merit: 144

Think Different

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 11:37:37 AM

Not only you, all of us feel the same way. In 2017 is the heyday for Bounty Hunter where in that year we got a lot of big rewards from Bounty campaign. But since 2018 until now, I never earned $ 1,000 in a year. That's really a bad year for Bounty Hunter. Hoping in 2020 there will be many Bounties that will give high rewards for us.
Same feeling bro. I'm frustrated right now not even I can't earned a lot of money but the same way a lot of projects now are scam. If affected how investors and future users see the crypto world.
In that year, I also earned sufficient money but now it's way so different. It's hard to earn nowadays plus some of my altcoins are valueless today. It seems that we need to totally engage some of our assests in trading and investing.

ReiMomo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 305

Duelbits - $100k Bonus/week

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 12:20:02 PM

I did not focus much on the amount that I gained during the past world because I was trying to learn more than the gain, so I gained excellent knowledge in cryptocurrencies presented to me by this forum and other sites in addition to a little bit of bitcoin that helps me to continue and continue in this field.

I have not earned anything yet because I have not sold anything yet. Apart from 2017, silly me when I was trading,,, I have not realized anything. Looks like right now because of current rally my portfolio is worth something, and maybe close to the time I invested. Mostly profits from big coins but it covers my big losses from stupid ICOs in 2017 hehe;)
All bounties that I participated in 2018 is nothing until now, they all went scam and didn't even get listed on the exchange. That's why I am tired of joining a bounty campaign or being bounty hunters because it is very risky if the project wouldn't succeed. If you have invested during 2017 and that was in Bullrun and then suddenly dumped the price that was a huge loss to us.
Earned a year? I don't think so.

Duelbits
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DICE 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
MINES 
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
PLINKO 
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
huu78

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 12:46:49 PM

honestly I did not count it, I also just followed the signature campaign, why do you ask under the rank of senior member, there is no problem with that, depending on how many projects you are working on and the project gives rewards to those who promote it.
if not how much you join the project there will be no results if all scam.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2020, 01:00:45 PM

If I trade my coins to Bitcoin and hodl it for ten years maybe I can earn that amount too, it's hard to earn that for a year even if you have hundreds of accounts participating in bounty.

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 01:04:26 PM

I thought you were referring to trading income, I was wrong. I don't think many bounty hunter was able to earn a good amount as we saw very few successful project last year. On the other hand, there was some good signature campaign last year from which I earned around 0.20 BTC.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
April 30, 2020, 01:35:13 PM

Although everyone is positively awaiting the answer to this question, I usually do not earn much money throughout the year. The reason is quite simple, I use the money I earn from campaigns either for gambling or for trading and for this reason I lose. Well, am I happy with this situation? Partially yes, because I get experience without cost, and besides the experience, I make myself happy by gambling. Anyway, I want to say one last thing instead of answering off topic. It does not concern any of us who gained how much money. Everyone's earnings and money remain a secret.
darewaller

Activity: 2800
Merit: 634

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 10:54:04 AM

You shouldn’t really be asking people how much they are making, it’s not necessary. You already know how much you can make from bounty campaigns, and it all takes hard work, because the more good posts you write the more earnings you’re likely to make from the bounty. And moreover, people shouldn’t be relying only on bounty campaigns when there are other jobs they can be doing to earn.

Bounty campaigns to me should be seen as a means for side income (part time jobs) and these part time jobs are important for days like this when people don’t have any major means of income. You will still have the money you have been able to make from your main job and also from bounties, and then you will continue to work hard on it at this time to make more till things get back to normal.
litepool.ru

Activity: 531
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 10:58:48 AM

You shouldn’t really be asking people how much they are making, it’s not necessary. You already know how much you can make from bounty campaigns, and it all takes hard work, because the more good posts you write the more earnings you’re likely to make from the bounty. And moreover, people shouldn’t be relying only on bounty campaigns when there are other jobs they can be doing to earn.

Bounty campaigns to me should be seen as a means for side income (part time jobs) and these part time jobs are important for days like this when people don’t have any major means of income. You will still have the money you have been able to make from your main job and also from bounties, and then you will continue to work hard on it at this time to make more till things get back to normal.
There are a lot of people here who are joining in bounty like full time jobs. I find them engaged in a lot of bounty with social campaigns and content. I don't know how much they can make every year, but for the signature campaign I can only make $ 300-500 because 2019 is a bad year for bounty.

irsada

Activity: 994
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 11:31:10 AM

Everyone's results and losses vary each year.
if the capital spent is large when doing crypto trading of course the results and losses will also be large. not everyone can express what they have got, which is definitely a loss and profit has become a habit for crypto users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: