Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 01:54:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much have you earned in one year  (Read 5042 times)
103deltafox

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 07:51:32 PM

Not really much for me, last year, I wasn't too opportuned to get into good project, some bounties did not not pay or are yet to pay,so much excuses, ,but some folks were lucky and made some huge cash, this year I'm going to try to achieve something good,that means more involvement.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
maruf01788

Activity: 938
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 08:45:23 PM

Sad to say, I can't make earned a lot of dollar last year. Because most of the projects failed, were scammed or were worthless. Last year I did most of the social media campaigns. It is not possible to earn that much by social media campaign. I just earned 400 to 500 dollars.  
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 09:23:37 PM

This year from the world of cryptocurrency from trading and from the bounty campaign or airdrop can no longer be used as an economic support for me because the results I get from here are very different from last year which can still get a lot of money and can be used as an economic support whereas for now it cannot like that again.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
cutesgirl

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 09:32:53 PM

Little earning during this year but is not ended and still have about six months later to recovery and get more in bitcoin and altcoin world, I will try many way how to earn much money from crypto with trading, joining bounty campaign and keep participating with airdrop project.
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 09:44:42 PM

I gave earned from Cryptocurrency what my offline salary couldn't pay me and fact is, I can't even calculate all my earnings from Cryptocurrency but I would say I am impressed.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
swivel1983@gmail.com

Activity: 645
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 09:45:35 PM

Mostly I was involved in the bounty. Therefore, as you might guess, my earnings were not very large. I have practically earned nothing. But now I will study trade. This is the only direction that continues to be profitable always.
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 09:58:59 PM
Last edit: May 14, 2020, 08:56:01 AM by StephenJH

It is just secret and l don't think most of them don't want to say about earning them. That is why it is not astute sharing own earning on the forum. But we can realize by the rank of members about their earning. Some of the members have earned in 2017, but it is not the same as last year. No doubt the last year was not a more profitable year as expected. 

200$ to 300$ ? Can't really remember the actual number but the experience was so bad and frustrating, still many bounty projects became successful and profitable for bounty hunters in 2019, I missed lots of them good projects in that year
If you only earn $ 200-300 in this market, how can you live with that money? Do you have any other sources of income from outside?
$300 is quite a good amount for some countries in East Asia countries. Look at the wages of the mentioned group of countries, you will get the whole picture if pay attention enough. Monthly salary is around $60 on some third world countries, Google can help you in this matter. Maybe the Opponent takes this money as a form of passive income, who knows?

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
Wayrey2020

Activity: 198
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 11:35:18 PM

It is hard to keep such records, but i have not earned so much this year, i have enrolled only in the gold blogs for months now and perhaps i can assume towards 100 dollars has been earned so far.

How much have you earned? remember the ratio will be against the no of projects joined and time spent promoting such project.
daniahya
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2020, 12:08:20 AM

Mostly I was involved in the bounty. Therefore, as you might guess, my earnings were not very large. I have practically earned nothing. But now I will study trade. This is the only direction that continues to be profitable always.
this year the bounty is indeed not profitable, there are a lot of projects that fail, I myself this year I still produce a little from the bounty because they always postpone payments and some even delay for 1 year, maybe I will look for other alternatives to make money
isaac_clarke22

Activity: 1596
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 04:57:47 AM

How would they feel if they have nothing meaningful to withdraw at this pandemic period and just looking at their wallet helplessly. How much have you been able to cash out in the past one year.
No one knows how much income the members get in this forum for one year, if viewed from the projects they participate in, (it's an individual secret), we have no right to find out someone's wealth.

If you talk about a particular individual's wallet being empty and not getting anything during a pandemic it's just luck for each individual.

The answer is easy.
Example;

If you open a business/business but in one year it did not work or make money/profit, aka bankrupt, it's your risk in running your business, open a business in the coming year and improve good and professional strategies, next year you will get good results.
I kinda remembered the thread asking the same question long time ago.
Claiming they did around 3 digits per project. Not sure if it just random numbers they throw at the posts but it seems hard to get that amount even in one project.
Can't imagine how stressful bounties would be if you worked in it for a year without stopping.
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 05:26:16 AM

Me not being a trader and looking to invest projects which are gonna be good over the long term I haven't earned any amount yet for the past year . I hope it changes in 3 to 5 years .

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
LincolnMikkel

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 05:28:36 AM

Not that much. Around $4k returns or smth like that. Was not wise enough and invested in some worthless coins that caused to lose some cash.
xSkylarx

Activity: 2352
Merit: 593

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2020, 05:52:25 AM

I haven't monitored how much I have earned for a year, but I think as time goes by earning through bounties is not as easy as it was during 2017.  I was busy in my real-time job and was not able to join some of the good bounties and missed my chance.
ntsdm1

Activity: 394
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 02:45:23 PM

I haven't monitored how much I have earned for a year, but I think as time goes by earning through bounties is not as easy as it was during 2017.  I was busy in my real-time job and was not able to join some of the good bounties and missed my chance.
I think you didn't miss anything because in most cases the payment was either too low or it wasn't at all.
K4C

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 07:28:21 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2020, 07:42:04 PM by K4C

I can't count alone🤑🤑
will anyone help me???😂😂😂

Tomcolor

Activity: 661
Merit: 10

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 07:34:37 PM

I haven't mention you because i was left bounty program almost 8-9 month before. Although i start work and we'll see in this year i hope i will earn something. If i will Around $1k in this year so be nice to me.

bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1182

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 07:53:37 PM

I haven't mention you because i was left bounty program almost 8-9 month before. Although i start work and we'll see in this year i hope i will earn something. If i will Around $1k in this year so be nice to me.

The only option to get $1k is one year is to participate in signature campaign with payment in bitcoin and how that bitcoin price will rise.
So far there are several campaigns that allow to participate with your rank.

I think it is impossible to earn $1k with regular bounties. How much can you get in signature campaign? Lucky if you get $100-200 for 2-3 months campaign. Plus you will get $10-20 for each social media. I'm not speaking that each month there are less campaigns, which tokens will be listed in a quarter.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
shollyen

Activity: 344
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 08:20:19 PM

The only option to get $1k is one year is to participate in signature campaign with payment in bitcoin and how that bitcoin price will rise.
So far there are several campaigns that allow to participate with your rank.

I think it is impossible to earn $1k with regular bounties. How much can you get in signature campaign? Lucky if you get $100-200 for 2-3 months campaign. Plus you will get $10-20 for each social media. I'm not speaking that each month there are less campaigns, which tokens will be listed in a quarter.

Yes, it is possible, but that works better for someone ith higher rank. Also, not many can hold BTC for that long, not when they see the price coming down again, which always make them to panic sell. Only those who believe in its potential would hold.
Also, with the BTC earned, since it can be traded directly on exchnage, some people use it to trade, ti earn more and that can make earning above $1000 to be possible.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 08:43:24 PM

I imagined how most bounty participants and trader who are below the senior rank most especially those who do not know how to choose good/high rewarding projects if they would would have even made up to $1k in the past 1 year. How would they feel if they have nothing meaningful to withdraw at this pandemic period and just looking at their wallet helplessly. How much have you been able to cash out in the past one year.
Other than bitcoin paying signature campaigns, there are some good campaigns in bounties section in 2019 which even paid few hundred dollars per month in listed currencies, other than these most of the traders ended up paying nothing from their bounty team.
Firefoxx
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 13, 2020, 09:31:44 PM

I earned higher by this time last year that this year but I really do hope things would come back normal in due time probably after coronavirus when everyone would start back their daily and normal activities. Without rest of mind one won't be able to trade. I know some that lost their loved ones during this pandemic and how painful it is but after this great river we shall bounce back stronger.

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: