Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:17:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much have you earned in one year  (Read 5042 times)
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 06:23:05 PM

I don't feel like sharing information about how much I've earned in crypto space but it's not worth writing about, as a bounty hunter I've only earned some hundreds of dollars and I still have many bounties that have ended but haven't pay up yet
this is normal practice. Now I am getting some rewards for the bounty campaigns that ended a year ago. Now this money is very important to me because during this time I have already found the way how to increase this money

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
mace15

Activity: 1428
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 17, 2020, 11:28:48 PM

Most of the projects I participated in previously did not pay, some ended in fraud and some have not been sent to date. last year or this year, I personally did not make much money from the bounty project.
This is true I feel the same way most bounty these days are a scam. And I didn't earn much even from the past year. Maybe for some, they had earned huge money but for some did not. So hopefully good days will come for bounty project that is successful and profitable both investors and the participants.
Haichick

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 01:29:47 AM

You have the right to choose whether to answer and give the numbers or not. Just look at the response of other members
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 01:34:38 AM

Can't really say my earning on a year because I really don't count my annual earnings and I think it's not ethical to tell other the earnings you have on a year unless you have a thing that you are aiming to.

I think the money you earned and the money you cashed-out is different. Knowing that cryptocurrency is so volatile that it might change the value in a short time.
Having an earnings is a special thing. It can be use in case of emergencies. I think ethically speaking it is unethical to say the amount of your earnings but saying the estimated amount is okay. In earnings you must have an estimated amount to earnings in a year so that you may have the motivation to earn money.

When it terms to cashing out your money, the money you cashed out will no longer considered as your earnings. Because the value of cryptocurrency is changing and it is inevitable. The value might go higher or go lower.

When you say annual income it is the total amount of your income that you have earned in a year. Your earnings depend on your income, less your expenses in an annual computation.

Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 01:51:51 AM

Most of the projects I participated in previously did not pay, some ended in fraud and some have not been sent to date. last year or this year, I personally did not make much money from the bounty project.
well, this year it looks like the results we get are not like the previous years. so far, there are no projects that really pay high. maybe only the tycoon project that I heard paid quite expensive. it seems very difficult to make above $ 1000 for this year.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 02:46:38 AM

well, this year it looks like the results we get are not like the previous years. so far, there are no projects that really pay high. maybe only the tycoon project that I heard paid quite expensive. it seems very difficult to make above $ 1000 for this year.
Agree that indeed for now it is very difficult for bounty participants to get great results. I myself have been inactive for the past 6 months and now I just opened a forum to follow the available campaigns. it seems that this work is no longer what it used to be

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Vitalicus

Activity: 467
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 04:25:07 AM

Agree that indeed for now it is very difficult for bounty participants to get great results. I myself have been inactive for the past 6 months and now I just opened a forum to follow the available campaigns. it seems that this work is no longer what it used to be
It's good to hear that you created a forum to keep up with the campaigns. It's hard for bounty hunters to keep up with every single campaign they are doing. Doing bounty is like dedicating your work without knowing about the rewards. Doing bounty is not suitable for people who don't have patience for real!

Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 04:47:48 AM

It's good to hear that you created a forum to keep up with the campaigns. It's hard for bounty hunters to keep up with every single campaign they are doing. Doing bounty is like dedicating your work without knowing about the rewards. Doing bounty is not suitable for people who don't have patience for real!
This question is individual privacy, I don't think it's smart sharing that info on this forum, it's unwise, many have make good income from this forum for sure but no one is going to say the real fact of how much they've made so far

I think it would be a good way to inspire people and other traders who are just beginning. We all know that it isn't always better days for most of us but sharing our strategies to earn would be a good help. I'm also a beginner and still trying to adopt ways to do better in trading and investing.
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
June 18, 2020, 09:01:24 AM

I believe that after 2020 a lot of people will give up this bounty job, there are too many scam projects and the budget is too low. They waste a lot of time but in the end get only a few cents for their work, it's not really worth it

cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2020, 10:10:34 AM

I imagined how most bounty participants and trader who are below the senior rank most especially those who do not know how to choose good/high rewarding projects if they would would have even made up to $1k in the past 1 year. How would they feel if they have nothing meaningful to withdraw at this pandemic period and just looking at their wallet helplessly. How much have you been able to cash out in the past one year.

I personally could not calculate or sum up for a better word how much I made within one year, but I think I have made so much money in cryptocurrency because of the things I have used the money to buy. It been very wonderful that in 2017 I made real money from bounty projects.

HOMT