Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 05:49:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much have you earned in one year  (Read 5042 times)
shakesbear

Activity: 684
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 06:06:11 PM

I have always believed in the projects in which I participated, and was always waiting for when they recover, if I was selling at the right time, now do not be worried about anything.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Roidz

Activity: 1386
Merit: 250

1XBit.com

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 07:03:04 PM

If to calculate the definite income from following a bounty in one year maybe it is difficult for me personally, because after getting paid from a bounty I will usually use the money to buy and add to my alt coin assets and trade in the market, maybe last 2019 was an unprofitable year for me in following the bounty project because some bounties I worked on had no price in the market and even some bounty projects no paid at all, So my income may be less than $1000 in 2019  Cry Cry Cry

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
popeye95

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 08:07:10 PM

I earned a lot from Airdrops in 2017 and 2018 over a thousand dollar on 2018 alone thanks to referral campaigns, I never knew one can make reasonable money from promoting projects on this forum at that time, Airdrop was the only biggest way to earn free tokens and coins at that time
If I genuinely wanna talk then I hadn't earned a single penny from airdrops. I did certain airdrops but never got the luck to get some money throughout it. After that, I never participate in any airdrops and tend my focus to bounty campaigns and it has helped me a lot in managing my finances.
Airdrops where rubbish and don't want my time because I lost all the opportunity I had because of my chase to airdrops. For those who still think about this scamming airdrops should have another think of looking for a legitimate means of earning.  Don't waste your time for airdrops as nothing good can't be out on a long-term. Even the regular bounties don't pay any longer because of scams around the industry.
Airdrop is always the lowest reward and bottom of the barrel. Of course, you should be looking for the higher rewards in bounty by doing the signature campaign or do the content work. And then these is a chance you could receive nothing if you are unlucky enough to be in a scam coin with its bounty that won't pay. I don't keep track of how much I have earned since crypto is very volatile but for bounties, usually around $2k for one year.
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 08:26:04 PM

I have no inform about it but i earn money from some bounty program and trading with invest in new altcoins. Actually i don't have good skills others section then my earning category very little but good happened.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2058
Merit: 165

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 08:33:10 PM

I have no inform about it but i earn money from some bounty program and trading with invest in new altcoins. Actually i don't have good skills others section then my earning category very little but good happened.
To those who earn from bounty congratulations for this achievement because I haven't seen good bounty from the beginning of this year. Though my trade has really pay me off because of my determination towards learning new skills. Bounty has been good during the 2017 but turned into shitholes from 2018 till date. Hope to see good bounty to participate and earn from, at this moment thousands of bounty don't have good project team.

pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 09:05:32 PM

As,the question is very personal and none will say the exact amount.But the point you shared about the pandemic;surely,it is a thoughtful matter and also a learning point.So,it will be  a very well lesson for them to do something the for the next.

Why not? It's not that personal. If you asked me how much all my coins are worth it could ba a bit personal. How much I've earned in a year is not.

About 0.4 BTC from my signature campaign which is public knowledge if you check the statistics of each participant. I've also made close to 0.1 BTC from trading and some dust from other sources like airdrops, participating in surveys, referral bonuses and such - maybe 0.01 or less.
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 07:12:36 PM

To those who earn from bounty congratulations for this achievement because I haven't seen good bounty from the beginning of this year. Though my trade has really pay me off because of my determination towards learning new skills. Bounty has been good during the 2017 but turned into shitholes from 2018 till date. Hope to see good bounty to participate and earn from, at this moment thousands of bounty don't have good project team.
Yes really bounty was good profitable during year 2017 and it now just by your luck. Because if your luck good then you can earn good money from bounty. There has many bounty i worked since 2018 haf and 2019 but totally nothing money.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 09:13:44 PM

Nothing much, not worth of a mention, but then again, I was on a bounty hunting hiatus for a big portion of 2019 and 2020. I imagine that some others who kept going regardless the poor market conditions scored some decent deals and are now sowing the crops of their work in this soon to be bull market. I am expecting that the bounty hunting season will start flourishing soon, so we shall again mentally prepare ourselves for a grind.
bbcolex

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2020, 09:48:28 PM

This year was quite rewarding for me, I bought some cheap tokens/coins from last year and some of them made a parabolic move and earned me some money that is better than my entire year of salary. Grin
vctr

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 11:46:23 AM

I imagined how most bounty participants and trader who are below the senior rank most especially those who do not know how to choose good/high rewarding projects if they would would have even made up to $1k in the past 1 year. How would they feel if they have nothing meaningful to withdraw at this pandemic period and just looking at their wallet helplessly. How much have you been able to cash out in the past one year.
just holding I ve earned exactly around $1k in the past 1 year. but bounty programs how could you trust them
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 01:14:39 PM

For me, the amount of income earned is not important if it is big or small, you are still lucky as long as it benefits you for somehow. Another thing to consider is that imvome depends on a project we participate in so if it is a good type of project, it will probably make a lot of money, but if not, the income will also be small so of you want to earn more look for a project that has a huge volume at giving more profits.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 01:21:48 PM

this is actually the general state of crypto market participants alone. You know, whales are still making huge profits in the Defi trend.
SRM, Hakka, SOL, Compound, YFI have grown very strongly in the early days listed on the exchange. if we were the ones with speculative experience, we would have had x4 or x5 accounts at that point.
I had a pretty successful year when the Defi trend came at the right time and my team and I worked really well.
P / s: we always have the opportunity to make money in this crypto market, it is important that we stay in front of the crowd to be successful. Smiley

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████