Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:07:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much have you earned in one year  (Read 5042 times)
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 08:09:44 PM

Revealing such information on this platform may not be be the wisest thing to do, high level of discretion is required when it comes to private information such as this.

I will agree with you. However, I will share with everybody the following information. Dealing with bounties, holding Bitcoin and trading actively in 2020, I succeeded much more than in 2019. I managed to make twice more than last year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 08:24:37 PM

I imagined how most bounty participants and trader who are below the senior rank most especially those who do not know how to choose good/high rewarding projects if they would would have even made up to $1k in the past 1 year. How would they feel if they have nothing meaningful to withdraw at this pandemic period and just looking at their wallet helplessly. How much have you been able to cash out in the past one year.
My position in a year is not worth talking about, let me tell you about my last 3 campaigns;
Cowrium that i promoted for like 2 months has yet to pay bounty rewards and only time will tell if the project will go live or no.
Gx blocks was a mining project that had campaign for around 3 months but they announced that they failed to raise enough funds so no bounty rewards.
Youengine i promoted for almost 2 months the reward is around 7k youc tokens which should have been worth 700 but after bounty distribution and low volume on exchnages the token price dumped like 10 to 20x so not worth much at the moment but i will wait for few months and i will not sell cheap.

Octular

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 08:50:04 PM

https://i.imgur.com/wyZMxqj.png

Looking good so far Smiley
k@suy

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 11, 2020, 10:47:57 PM

My yearly earnings depend on how much hardwork, time and effort did I put in a particular year. For me the worst year is 2020 in which I experienced to earn bitcoin with a very low price. And also I experienced to sell all of my coins even if I don't want to because I badly needed money for my daily expenses because of the pandemic I lost my job and everything.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2020, 11:06:36 PM

recently i am received good amount from uniswap airdrop and i am sure many member here get this airdrop too especially trader that use many account. mabe uniswap airdrop be the greatest income for this year and i am surprised it when check it price if calculated with uni token that received. in future we will received this airdrop again , but maybe with different rules.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 01:04:48 AM

I imagined how most bounty participants and trader who are below the senior rank most especially those who do not know how to choose good/high rewarding projects if they would would have even made up to $1k in the past 1 year. How would they feel if they have nothing meaningful to withdraw at this pandemic period and just looking at their wallet helplessly. How much have you been able to cash out in the past one year.

Not something that you can be proud of or boast of, but I enjoy doing this bounty I leaned a lot from doing those bounties but of course, I also need to earn because we are in pandemic right now I'm enjoying the new bounty I'm new it's a monthly payment and it's on Bitcoin, at least I don't have to wait for months to cash out my rewards.
hanyongs

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 01:48:30 AM

in this year i didnt gen any earned, because im new here. I want see the rank senior earned in this thread, or someone can help me to earn some crypto?
Quintrix

Activity: 259
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 11:09:51 AM

I stopped doing bounty because of the so many scam project and bounty, just got back here because this is the right time to do so because the market is now doing great and a lot of legit projects coming out, I have not yet earned from bounty campaign I'm still trying maybe the one I had now will bear fruit.

bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 11:41:55 AM

Estimated I earn thousands of dollars this year even we have pandemic I still earn money in the crypto and Im very bless on that.
For sure a lot of crypto user are earning a lot of money by doing trading and buying coins and investing to the different project.
I wonder how does other people earn big money maybe they have own project here or they have capital  for this.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 12:32:32 PM

This year is not good for bounty participants. In addition to many new projects that were not successful in the token sale, many projects delayed payment or even the value of the token did not match expectations and the price fell far below it.

Maybe you were just unlucky to participate in unsuccessful campaigns. I have opposite experience. Comparing to 2019, 2020 to be looks more profitable. If you were lucky enough to find a spot, have a high ranked account and participate in DIA and Free Ton bounties, you could already have earned more than 2000+ US dollars for spending 2-3 months in bounties. I dont remember anything from 2019 that could give such results already from the start, and not waiting months for a lucky altcoin pump.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Octular

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 12:42:28 PM

recently i am received good amount from uniswap airdrop and i am sure many member here get this airdrop too especially trader that use many account. mabe uniswap airdrop be the greatest income for this year and i am surprised it when check it price if calculated with uni token that received. in future we will received this airdrop again , but maybe with different rules.
I missed out on that, but I heard there were good air drops, and 1 per wallet used if I understood correct. Damn, should have gone in to DeFi earlier...
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 12:49:00 PM

Estimated I earn thousands of dollars this year even we have pandemic I still earn money in the crypto and Im very bless on that.
For sure a lot of crypto user are earning a lot of money by doing trading and buying coins and investing to the different project.
I wonder how does other people earn big money maybe they have own project here or they have capital  for this.

For bounty I don't make money, but in other campaign like signature campaign that is paid with bitcoin, I just earn a little amount like more or less $1,000.  it's a small amount compared to what I earned during the time when ICO was still popular, but I'm still thankful with that.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2020, 12:56:24 PM

take it easy, there will definitely be good bounties that will come again,
even though it takes a long time to wait, now there are still many bounties that pay BTC,
and it's very tempting, but very difficult to follow.
I feel I was lucky to join one of the signature campaigns paying with BTC...
Even though it hasn't been a year in this campaign but from my calculations, I on average earn $ 50- $ 60 from my paid campaign, very helpful to meet the needs of my household during this outbreak.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 01:03:38 PM

I stopped doing bounty because of the so many scam project and bounty, just got back here because this is the right time to do so because the market is now doing great and a lot of legit projects coming out, I have not yet earned from bounty campaign I'm still trying maybe the one I had now will bear fruit.

It is unfortunate if you stop following the bounty for a long time,
and this time I see you follow the Psyche bounty, hopefully you get a decent payment,
but indeed many bounties end up scams and frustrate people, you must have enthusiasm and don't give up.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 01:11:33 PM

Scam projects are always there existing, the reason why its hard to choose on what project to invest in because of the thought that we might end up in scam. They are also seems real nowadays for having a convincing roadmap and whitepaper. So I cant blame you for getting tired on joining in bounty, its a hard decision because we know bounty is profitable back in the days that most projects are legit. In my case I dont earn huge but somehow due to my current campaign I was able to earn btc to save for bullrun.

ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 01:15:36 PM

Still counting and I hope could get more in this year because I wanna give surprise for my wife with new house, today I still live in a rented house and I have planning for next year will have my house and gift for my lovely wife, in bitcoin and altcoin world everything could be happen although with joining on bounty campaign and airdrop project only, still have chance for every one to get what do you want because at the future bitcoin become most worth investment value and we have chance with promoting many coin by bounty campaign. I join as can possible with many bounty campaign to get chance with good bounty and have higher price.
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 01:37:59 PM

I didn't earn much from bounties and airdrop since I don't usually participate in bounties and airdrop anymore.
And some of my crypto income also goes to my business so it is hard to track on how much I earned from what.
Wildwest

Activity: 1704
Merit: 315

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 01:44:29 PM

Over the past year indeed we as bounty hunters have made very little money in this forum because at that time the price of bitcoin dropped dratis and many projects were scam so we did not get satisfactory results, but this year the price of bitcoin has come back high and many projects are paying off fully so that we can get satisfactory results.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 01:55:44 PM

Still counting and I hope could get more in this year because I wanna give surprise for my wife with new house, today I still live in a rented house and I have planning for next year will have my house and gift for my lovely wife, in bitcoin and altcoin world everything could be happen although with joining on bounty campaign and airdrop project only, still have chance for every one to get what do you want because at the future bitcoin become most worth investment value and we have chance with promoting many coin by bounty campaign. I join as can possible with many bounty campaign to get chance with good bounty and have higher price.

Great that you have such a dream and a goal, but do you really believe that you can earn enough on bounties and airdrops to buy a decent house? Specially trying to achieve it this year. If you go through all pages here, you would see that average amount people get from doing bounties is around 1-3k$ per year. I dont know where you live and what are the prices on real estate, but few thousands from bounties wont be even enough to pay for the first payment.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 12, 2020, 01:58:31 PM

I don get how much in this year from bounty campaign because I not lucky with many bounties campaign not have value like GEOMA DAO, I most disappointed after miss many worth coin at the first time I joined bounty campaign and earn much money but I not sell my coin from bounty campaign, but I am really thanks have know with this forum because give me more experience how to be success with bounty, airdrop and investor of ICO project. I have suggestion for bounty campaign participants never give up when getting bad bounty campaign because always have worth bounty campaign at the next time and you never miss chance for joining bounty campaign.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: