Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:32:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much have you earned in one year  (Read 5042 times)
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 06:06:47 AM

I imagined how most bounty participants and trader who are below the senior rank most especially those who do not know how to choose good/high rewarding projects if they would would have even made up to $1k in the past 1 year. How would they feel if they have nothing meaningful to withdraw at this pandemic period and just looking at their wallet helplessly. How much have you been able to cash out in the past one year.

Bounty hunters would surely feel regretful and disappointed that their hard work was nothing.  Therefore, it is highly discouraged if bounty hunters rely solely on the rewards that will be obtained during this pandemic, they should be able to have a side job or be more productive to be able to earn income from other means to stabilize their economy.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 08:22:37 AM

I imagined how most bounty participants and trader who are below the senior rank most especially those who do not know how to choose good/high rewarding projects if they would would have even made up to $1k in the past 1 year. How would they feel if they have nothing meaningful to withdraw at this pandemic period and just looking at their wallet helplessly. How much have you been able to cash out in the past one year.

Bounty hunters would surely feel regretful and disappointed that their hard work was nothing.  Therefore, it is highly discouraged if bounty hunters rely solely on the rewards that will be obtained during this pandemic, they should be able to have a side job or be more productive to be able to earn income from other means to stabilize their economy.
It is very difficult to accept, of course, that in reality the hard work of bounty hunters does not produce anything,
but I think that is the risk of a bounty hunter because until now there are still many scam projects so we need to be careful,
what is clear is that bounty hunters have at least another job

camat gampong

Activity: 812
Merit: 102

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 08:28:27 AM

I been withdraw at the moment about $20k, and this money from the profit of trading, but the balance of trading i got it from the bounty campaign in 2017.  This crypto bull run helped me alot in this pandemic, because i did quit from hotel job's when the pandemic started. I don't know what would happen to my family if there was no crypto market and bounty campaign. Thanks to blockchain technology and crypto community.
Don't worry about your fortune because fortune already regulates it, only we as humans must always try in a variety of different ways, whether big or small of income lies only in how much we are grateful to God, that's all.

SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 11:32:51 AM

I been withdraw at the moment about $20k, and this money from the profit of trading, but the balance of trading i got it from the bounty campaign in 2017.  This crypto bull run helped me alot in this pandemic, because i did quit from hotel job's when the pandemic started. I don't know what would happen to my family if there was no crypto market and bounty campaign. Thanks to blockchain technology and crypto community.
It’s not the same amount that I earned way back in 2017. I’m doing bounty back then and the payouts are really high unlike today. It’s really different since bounty campaigns are very limited right now and performing ICO/IDO or other crowdfunding are no longer popular resulting to less promotion in the forum. I admit that I can earned more money compared today’s bull run event.
All of my earnings, I immediately converted it to BTC, BNB and XRP.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Tumanggor

Activity: 1050
Merit: 109

1xBit.. recovered their reputation

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2021, 12:01:32 PM

You are very good at making $ 20k from trading in the last year
lucky you still have good luck in trading and can make enough money to meet the needs of your family

I have been focused on my job and lucky I can still work and did not get fired during the pandemic
I'm starting from the ground up again and hopefully make a few thousand dollars from crypto within the 1 year

terrific

Activity: 2142
Merit: 506

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 12:11:11 PM

Congratulations to you. I wish that I can make that amount through trading.
But we're all have the same situation during this pandemic and good thing that there's crypto that helped us to survive despite the lay off of many companies that mostly affected us.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

chanler

Activity: 753
Merit: 15

mulierum.com

View Profile
May 23, 2021, 01:10:03 PM

Personally I can't give a definite answer how much I earned from Crypto. What is certain is that I follow Bounty and also trading. I think the results are also quite profitable if you can manage assets it well and follow a good bounty. Therefore it is necessary to continue to learn so that it can choose a good bounty and learn to manage the asset well. That way we can reduce losses in the future. it's important for a Bounty Hunter and Trader

M U L I E R U M       |       Next Generation Blockchain-Powered Payment Platform For Social Media
//////////////////////////////////     TOKEN SALE     //     L  I  V  E     //////////////////////////////////
[  Telegram  ]     [    Twitter    ]     [   Medium   ]     [  LinkedIn  ]     [   Discord   ]     [  YouTube  ]
Iminingpro
Copper Member

Activity: 145
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 09:46:14 AM

I think it depends on our luck, because every year if you totaled it from the first month I don't think it's the same after the end of the year. I joined this cryptocurrency since 2017. and in the first year I only got around 500 $ in 2018 my income increased along with my experience which was around 1200 $. when stepping on the year 2019 I earned around 2000 $. after that I fakum dam and returned to activity in 2021.

I think those who at one time managed to buy Bitcoin were able to earn a lot. And whoever holds Bitcoin and is waiting for record indicators will earn even more. Those who worked, thought, invested in promising projects have something to boast about.
Now you can find nice DEFI projects. I like this theme!

Now DEFI projects show even more growth that Bitcoin and Ethereum. That is why investors pays more attention to DeFi. But the most important the practical use of DeFi, before investing it is necessary to check everything. https://dragonbite.medium.com/a-digital-wallet-in-one-app-with-one-password-40620f5630e1 - it shows how useful can be a projects and why it is necessary to use it.

Bitcoin and Ethereum are overvalued now, that is why investors pays attention for the new projects that is not so overvalued hoping for the future growth of their token price.
sitbang

Activity: 382
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 10:19:37 AM

This is a very good question and fits the circumstances for the moment. this time I am very different from previous years, especially now that we have many things to think about before making a decision, my income is a little low because I don't have a high account when a new project appears I can't participate in it because my account is still low, no like you.
FairUser

Activity: 1344

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 11:38:10 AM

Nice to see this thread again, but it seems I'm no longer interested in how many dollars a year to make but how much BTC should I earn a year.

And we are almost halfway through 2021, for me this year has not been a successful year for this market, laugh at the market Smiley

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 11:40:29 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum are overvalued now, that is why investors pays attention for the new projects that is not so overvalued hoping for the future growth of their token price.
Is that the right strategy? if so, what if the new project doesn't succeed in developing over the allotted time? obviously they will lose right? well, is it wrong if investors always pay attention to Bitcoin and Ethereum for their benefit even though the value is already very high but both are already successful projects with enormous potential.
I think there is nothing wrong with it and it is only natural that investors keep their eyes on bitcoin and ethereum,
and instead we have to pay attention to the two coins because the two coins are the top coins,
and also besides that bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency so if bitcoin goes up then altcoin will go up and vice versa

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
calandra78
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 26, 2021, 03:51:06 PM

Nice to see this thread again, but it seems I'm no longer interested in how many dollars a year to make but how much BTC should I earn a year.

And we are almost halfway through 2021, for me this year has not been a successful year for this market, laugh at the market Smiley
what makes you say something that doesn't sound so good. because most of the people including myself have also benefited well from the investments that were built over the past few years. however, half of this year has benefited greatly from the development of crypto from a negative worldview.
FairUser

Activity: 1344

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 03:48:18 AM

what makes you say something that doesn't sound so good. because most of the people including myself have also benefited well from the investments that were built over the past few years. however, half of this year has benefited greatly from the development of crypto from a negative worldview.
Looks like you don't understand what I'm talking about Smiley , maybe you're more interested in traditional assets and I'm different. Although I don't have too much money, I am always satisfied with what this market gives me in everything.

and see what it is? maybe you're not a funny person~~
laugh at the market Smiley

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 27, 2021, 04:10:09 AM

In this year I have made a profit of more than $ 3000 from investing and trading. I think for now if you are interested in being able to invest there is still a chance. The price is now decreasing and nowadays many people are continuing to buy. I myself, after doing Take Profit, now I am still looking for the lowest price and continue to make purchases if it has decreased with the money management that I have arranged

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
raji1995naya

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2021, 09:52:39 PM

Looking at the current market situation, some people may have made $1,000 since the beginning of the year because market conditions are favorable, so holding coins is profitable for them. Even though market conditions are currently favorable, those who have held coins since December are still profitable, though the numbers have decreased.
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 07:13:06 AM

Little earning during this year but is not ended and still have about six months later to recovery and get more in bitcoin and altcoin world, I will try many way how to earn much money from crypto with trading, joining bounty campaign and keep participating with airdrop project.

secretgirl

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 07:47:00 AM

from the first time I was in crypto, I never calculated how much I earn in each year. I'm one of those you think, I'm not good at choosing good projects or high prizes, I'm also not very good at trading. I myself just rely on luck, get a little or a lot of income from a project, I think it is a fortune. most importantly I have not felt a loss from the beginning until now. so until now I will continue to be passionate about earning from crypto, no matter how much profit I will get from the bounty campaign or from trading.

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
wajik-tempe

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 07:58:27 AM

Just coming back from cryptocurrency world this year and missed a lot of moments to get profits, last year i was hopeless doing any bounties or investment in crypto but my inconsistency bring me to regrets. Back in 2017-2018 i earned a lot like almost 5k a year just from doing crypto stuffs which if i hold those maybe it will worth more than 50k now. So i'm coming back to be consistent right now, i hope i'm still here for future years.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2021, 08:10:30 AM

This year seems to be a pretty good year as I have saved a small amount of money to prepare for the upcoming marriage plan. It seems that most people are affected by the epidemic that makes work not so smooth, but for me this is a period of good income.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 209

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 03, 2021, 08:20:06 AM

the biggest earning i made in crypto happens just this year.

actually from March last year to april this year.

I bought Bitcoin when the price drops last year and keep it holding for more than a year and sold the coins when the ATH of 64,000 reached.

I bought 0.06 bitcoin In march 2020, so imagine how much i gain upto april this year.
more than 15 folds specifically .

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: