Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 09:20:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How much have you earned in one year  (Read 5042 times)
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 10:21:35 AM

I have not done well this year in terms of profit because I did not forsee what whale and Elon musk did to cryptocurrency market at the first quarter of the year! Honestly speaking, the bull run caught me unaware! When ethereum peaked at $4000 I was supppsed to take my unrealised profit! but somehow, I lost my mojo for trading! I should do hetter next time!

Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 10:29:53 AM

Uncertain, many projects are scam so i don't get paid, I stopped since 2018 or 3 years ago, and now trying again, hoping for many successful projects so that I can earn like 2016-2018.
apityeh71

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 11:50:04 AM

Iam not make good money from bounty campaign yet,  I joined bounty campaign first in the beginning of bear market in the middle of 2018 so i did not make good reward. Then I quit and try to make money from forex trading. Since pandemic and I dont have a job and should be stay at home, so I have full times for online, so I can do forex and crypto trading also bounty campaign at the sametime. I hope I can make better profit from trading and some good reward from bounty campaign as well, so I can use it for daily needs.

AzamNurWahid

Activity: 658
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 11, 2021, 12:39:59 PM

even though I'm on bitcointalk I have rank member but I can make more than 2k in a year, but all that I get not only from the bounty but I also trade and participate in several events

ogundowotoby01

Activity: 117
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 10:14:00 PM

Before i used to believe that bounty hunters are making more money than traders because they only spend their time completing bounty tasks and they dont really lose money, unlike the traders. But that is far from the truth. Bounty hunters are often cheated in the cryptocurrency space and most times they wont get paid for the work they have done. Traders on the other hand are open to the volatility of the market and a lot of the time they make losses, trdaers however have an edge as they can make back the money they lose and some more. This year i have made a lot more trading than i have bounty hunting

▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬   ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p   ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬
123swap.finance
Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 10:53:30 PM

infinity (entertain yourself), in this pandemic period, income is very chaotic, finances are not only bounty in real life, income is also very minimal, but whatever income you get, you are grateful to be able to eat one month with your family without borrowing from other people, it's already extraordinary,
Emmychris

Activity: 170
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2021, 11:26:54 PM

Bounty campaign has really been lucrative to some extent tho not all of them turns out becoming successful, about the amount earn that wouldn't be much necessary, I have actually earned amount close to $1k, since it's just a jnr member account the amount isn't big compared to higher ranks in the forum, well the only one secrete to making money on this forum bounty program is by choosing a good bounty to engage in, it would be better to select and pick out the best tho it could be hard picking a good project, making researches really helps.

───────     Decentralized Asset-Backed Banking     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2021, 11:57:12 PM

I have no certain data about my annual income with trading and Investment but I guess that it may over cross $10000 or more. But I earn $2000 this current month August with a future trade in binance exchange with Binance coin with usdt.

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 06:02:06 AM

I imagined how most bounty participants and trader who are below the senior rank most especially those who do not know how to choose good/high rewarding projects if they would would have even made up to $1k in the past 1 year. How would they feel if they have nothing meaningful to withdraw at this pandemic period and just looking at their wallet helplessly. How much have you been able to cash out in the past one year.

what I have gained since I joined as a bounty hunter is not much, it seems that I only have 10 million more, but what has amazed me since I joined the crypto community is that I know how to earn lots of money the easy way, either by becoming a trader or a bounty hunter. it means I found useful knowledge here

armanhusni

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 10:35:28 AM

Ive invested in Bitcoin since 2017 and I did make some good money but I have my regrets like selling away some altcoins that later turn big in January 2018, the highest ROI for me so far was in 2017 and that's just around 5k, since 2017 crypto have taken a new turn, more tougher than the pasts years

GaxviiBuss

Activity: 155

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 10:56:55 AM

Though am not new in cryptocurrency, and most of my earning are from bounty, so this year can be regarded as the year of my highest earning, even though the year is still running, and still believe can still earn more and more with the current state of btc.
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 11:43:29 AM

Though am not new in cryptocurrency, and most of my earning are from bounty, so this year can be regarded as the year of my highest earning, even though the year is still running, and still believe can still earn more and more with the current state of btc.
you are not new in crypto but still getting earning from bounty and never invested?

this is your biggest mistake if does because you missed half of your life.

Ive invested in Bitcoin since 2017 and I did make some good money but I have my regrets like selling away some altcoins that later turn big in January 2018, the highest ROI for me so far was in 2017 and that's just around 5k, since 2017 crypto have taken a new turn, more tougher than the pasts years

you earned 5k usd in investment or in bounty ?

anyway almost everyone of us has that same feeling of regretting selling our coins easily and then pumping the next day.

adibi12

Activity: 285

View Profile
August 24, 2021, 12:58:30 PM

It will be very rare among those who will answer honestly about their income in 1 year, because it is private, but on the other hand the pandemic will not depend on our income, all we can do as bounty hunters is continue to work hard until we get results. which is good, if we fail, then make it a lesson in the future.

magnum1010

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 05:52:08 AM

Talking about 2021, I can say that it was very successful for almost all participants of this market. Holders of Bitcoin and ethereum, traders of altcoins, investors of defi-projects, bounty participants, developers, scammers- all of them have earned this year. Personally I made money mostly on defi-projects that were very popular this spring. I deposited in liquidity pools and yeild farming.

CaptainCrapper

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 06:33:00 AM

I imagined how most bounty participants and trader who are below the senior rank most especially those who do not know how to choose good/high rewarding projects if they would would have even made up to $1k in the past 1 year. How would they feel if they have nothing meaningful to withdraw at this pandemic period and just looking at their wallet helplessly. How much have you been able to cash out in the past one year.
Very nice post I have caused out 500$ but.I have lost lots of money this is a nice post when we have to invest and when we have to withdraw its important matter of this market. So quick decision-making is very important for all hunters and traders.
herizal85

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 06:53:14 AM

What is clear is that they even myself will feel very sad because what we expect is inversely proportional to what we get. especially with the current situation (pandemic) and this is very difficult without any income. I was like that when I joined the signature project but
in the end it was not paid and it was very painful.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 07:39:44 AM

what I have gained since I joined as a bounty hunter is not much, it seems that I only have 10 million more, but what has amazed me since I joined the crypto community is that I know how to earn lots of money the easy way, either by becoming a trader or a bounty hunter. it means I found useful knowledge here
I think it's great that you found new knowledge, it is more expensive than any money

of course the knowledge gained here is not taught at universities, and of course the knowledge about crypto that we now have we can apply anywhere, especially in difficult times like this where everyone is complaining about their economic problems. with the knowledge of trading and hunting for prizes I can get a little profit from what I have been doing so far.

Jilapikhamu

Activity: 471
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 09:40:08 AM

In 2019 my highest income 0.5 btc and 2021 only 500$
Ronzybloch

Activity: 219
Merit: 67

Life Can't be ctrl+ Z

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 10:53:34 AM

I register myself here at this plate form on april 27 , 2021.this my first bounty signature campion ,  i involed my self in trading near about two months ago,  i earned over all from 27 april , 2021 to till now near about 800$ which is very healthy income for me in a short period .
RBLT

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 25, 2021, 11:28:40 AM

In the past one year i haven't made much profit since i just started to actively doing bounty task this month on this year. But i think this year i can only made profit about 80$. Why low? because i just doing one bounty at the time and planning to do more of bounty task next month.  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: