Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:29:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Immunogenuity - Increase your Immune System with Bio-Oxidation - NOW HIRING!  (Read 1123 times)
Immunogenuity (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2020, 01:07:30 AM

You assume that all the oxygen received is derived from the solution taken when in fact the solutions elicits a bio-chemical response which itself creates oxygen in the body.
Creates oxygen? Lmfao. So your product is not only a miracle cure, but also generates nucleosynthesis, hitherto only seen in the core of stars and supernovae, in your stomach to actually create oxygen. Or maybe it violates the laws of thermodynamics altogether and just "creates" oxygen out of nothing!? Amazing!

@o_e_l_e_o  haven't you heard of the memory of water?

It is very easy, water evaporates, makes young white clouds (clouds are so high up, that their is a lot of oxygen and the water can learn everything about it), later, when the clouds  have learned evrything, they become blacks, they precipitate into "rain", water falls  (and at the same time is able to double-check what it learned on the way up).
Boom, now you have water that knows how to "create" oxygen, and it will keep that memory.

Put it on a bottle, add some stuff, and magical cure that creates oxygen in the body!
just to be clear : i'm joking

It is unfortunate that some ridicule and disparage what they do not understand.  It is a simple fact that certain compounds when ingested elicit a bio-chemical reaction from which one of the byproducts is additional free oxygen which was once bonded to another compound residual in the body.

There are two types of people... Those who "think" they have complete comprehension of a subject matter and ridicule anything which they believe is incredulous, and those who "know" that they do not understand everything because the subject matter is so vast.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18588

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 04:37:49 AM

Oxygen can be derived from other chemical reactions in the body brought about by the introduction of other chemicals.
That's not what you said, but I'll let you away with it since you are clearly having to make this up as you go along. Anyway, which reactions specifically is your product involved in? Name them.

Furthermore, I am not inclined to provide you with any studies
You can't provide a single piece of evidence. Loud and clear.
Immunogenuity (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2020, 06:07:56 AM

Oxygen can be derived from other chemical reactions in the body brought about by the introduction of other chemicals.
That's not what you said, but I'll let you away with it since you are clearly having to make this up as you go along. Anyway, which reactions specifically is your product involved in? Name them.

Furthermore, I am not inclined to provide you with any studies
You can't provide a single piece of evidence. Loud and clear.

That is exactly what I said.  You need to work on your comprehension.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18588

View Profile
May 04, 2020, 07:08:22 AM

That is exactly what I said.  You need to work on your comprehension.
Creating something is not the same as releasing something which already exists, but I'm happy to gloss over that since you clearly do not understand scientific terminology.

Please name the reactions involved.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: