Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:53:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢[ANN][WLLO]🚀WillowCoin🚀⏩Robust🔑Secure💲Rewarding💻Crypto||750% ANNUAL POS✅  (Read 3080 times)
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
June 02, 2020, 09:20:54 PM

Hello WillowCoin community!
Is there a signature campaign undergoing as I saw some members wearing the signature and I wanted to join it too, if I qualify for it.
Thanks!
This week is the end of the campaign, and you are probably too late to join.

The project has no plans to expand in the future, but you can join the Airdrop of the project because the project has just opened today. I hope everyone can get some WLLO because this is a good coin to hold in the long term so you can decide whether or not.
This campaign only runs 2 weeks after that it's up to the admin to be extended or not and this campaign is limited by 20 participants so there aren't enough in this campaign.

But I as a participant is happy to join this campaign because even though the price of 1 sata and the possibility to go up to 2 sat it has become a benefit for us to receive tokens from this campaign.

What are the plans of the dev team to increase its buy order even at 2 sat. Seems that the trading movement also is very slow. The staking feature might be attractive to some but what is the actual application of WLLO in the market? Because if the traders will not find this profitable, they won't touch this coin. As of now, I am seeing that this coin is only for trading, the reason why its market movement is so slow.
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 04:15:22 PM

where team are active on discord? could you please post a link to join? if is a legid project and team will have some great idea i m sure community will be bigger!
brrzzz

Activity: 365
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 09:09:13 PM

where team are active on discord? could you please post a link to join? if is a legid project and team will have some great idea i m sure community will be bigger!
I read it above, and I can’t understand people, because no one forces me to buy something (especially in private messages they like to do new projects on a discord), the market has shown a price, and everyone has a choice whether to participate or not, for me personally everything satisfied (I bought it myself on the stock exchange), I do not agitate anyone, each has its own head to think about how it will manage its money.
https://discord.gg/dFzRgbY
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2020, 09:32:40 PM

I read it above, and I can’t understand people, because no one forces me to buy something (especially in private messages they like to do new projects on a discord), the market has shown a price, and everyone has a choice whether to participate or not, for me personally everything satisfied (I bought it myself on the stock exchange), I do not agitate anyone, each has its own head to think about how it will manage its money.
https://discord.gg/dFzRgbY

Well good for you, hope you will make great profit one day! All depends what a special development will be for this project like for any other project.
WillowCoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 06:47:39 PM

https://twitter.com/WillowCoin/status/1269001995349831681?s=20
This month➡️
1. #WillowCoin will partner with new POS pools.
2. Redo official website with updated UI.
3. Launch whitepaper & other manuals.
4. Make essential updates to the code.
5. Focus extensively on Marketing aspects.
Strap on into the future with $WLLO

davide72
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2020, 09:20:05 PM

WillowCoin has been added to The world's most popular Bitcoin & cryptocurrency portfolio tracker - Blockfolio
Now you can keep track your $WLLO holdings straight through your favorite Blockfolio app.

well this is good news, the projects that work go on even a little at a time, an excellent sign from the Willo team, congratulation.
WillowCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 05:25:51 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2020, 01:50:45 PM by mprep

WillowCoin [WLLO] can now be tracked on CoinDataFlow

Track: https://coindataflow.com/en/currency/willowcoin

WillowCoin [WLLO] can now be tracked on coinstats
cryptocurrency portfolio tracker.

TRACK: https://coinstats.app/en/coins/willowcoin

WillowCoin WLLO Announces strategic partnership with
coinstake.in POS Staking pool.
Now you can directly buy WLLO from exchanges and send it to CoinStake pool for staking!
Start here: https://coinstake.in/

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]

gainz666

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2020, 03:24:29 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2020, 02:47:08 PM by mprep

95000000 Premine  Cheesy
it was 63,125,000 originally on the old chain, old chain grew to about 96-97M coins when the swap was conducted so the new chain has 95M premine for the swap. Old chain had around 7M coins that were mined by POW miners, we airdropped around 2 millies in the airdrop , this 2 week signature campaign costed us around 8M coins. So the team reward remains to be around 47-50M coins and also right now we have to sell coins at ridiculously low marketcap to raise funds for bigger exchanges like graviex or crex so that's pretty crazy. Till now we have sold around 5-10M coins and have only raised around 0.1-0.15 btc, crex24 will cost 0.3 so by next month we will be there. If i put this in prospective then team will hold only around 30M coins once we are crex, rest 60M-70M would be with the community which they got at an amazing discounted price from the exchanges, party for them!

This seems like a good coin. i have read the whole thread. what is next for your coin?

willowcoin wrote crex24 will cost 0.3 so by next month we will be there.

is this happening? is dev active here?   what is use case of this coin?

WillowCoin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 02:30:42 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2020, 02:58:45 PM by mprep

Amazing news! We have updated our website with updates and new UI Design:
http://willowcoin.net/
We hope you like it !
A lot more amazing updates are scheduled for this month, stay tuned.

We have started a Telegram group for members who are not on Discord, Same information would be posted on both telegram and Discord community channels, if you are more comfortable using Telegram then you can join us here: https://t.me/WillowCoin_WLLO

BOTS over Thots
Copper Member

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2020, 05:31:28 PM

I thought this coin would die, but its going up and up and up, whats going on?
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 11:32:47 AM

That is the advantage of starting from the bottom. I thought they will be stuck for long time at 1-2sats as the trading movement was very slow. Last time, I only saw 1sat buy order, now, they have 3sats. And their staking is quite good. If the team will pursue this project and find a good application in the market, there's only one direction to go, which is further increasing its value in the market.
davide72
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 03:56:50 PM

That is the advantage of starting from the bottom. I thought they will be stuck for long time at 1-2sats as the trading movement was very slow. Last time, I only saw 1sat buy order, now, they have 3sats. And their staking is quite good. If the team will pursue this project and find a good application in the market, there's only one direction to go, which is further increasing its value in the market.

Agree with you, hope they will find good development in the future. At the moment 3 sat is quite good price for a new project .
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
June 13, 2020, 11:57:44 PM

With very high percentage in staking, what are the plans of the team to make this coin valuable?
Right now, they are still of low value but considering that they jump from 1 to 3 sat buy order, is a good development.
If they will continue to provide updates and if possible focus on a certain use case, they will make this coin a lil bit of worth in the future.
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
June 14, 2020, 01:27:16 PM

With very high percentage in staking, what are the plans of the team to make this coin valuable?
Right now, they are still of low value but considering that they jump from 1 to 3 sat buy order, is a good development.
If they will continue to provide updates and if possible focus on a certain use case, they will make this coin a lil bit of worth in the future.
The price of WLLO in recent days has increased by more than 300%, and if you bought this coin at 1sts then it is best to hold because this project will bring a lot of profits to the holders. I think a lot of important news will come to this project soon and I am sure WLLO will reach very high prices soon. However, the liquidity is still very bad, and you should consider before making a decision.

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀