Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 07:52:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good time to buy some alt?  (Read 2252 times)
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 01:24:20 AM

I think everytime is a good time to buy an altcoins, because you can easily earn profit anytime that altcoin you buy increases its price. But the best time to buy altcoins is when the prices are down, and it clime to increase in the long run.
Pirate Bits

Activity: 56
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 06:56:38 AM

it depends on how long you think to keep it, aways is a good time to buy some altcoins but think if you hold for the long term because right now it is not good to get any crypto for the short term.
wozzek23

Activity: 1568
Merit: 283

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 07:22:41 AM

We are closing to the bitcoin halving event and the orice has already startes to act to the event as expected. We may now see a significant increase in BTC price as well. Is it a good time to invest some money on some altcoins, obviously on the top altcoins only.
Even at this time there are still people who are afraid to invest, and some are saying that the price of bitcoin will fall because miners will drop out. So, they now think that it is best for them to wait till the price falls after some miners stop business, and they will be able to buy at a cheaper rate lol. I guess in this crypto space, we are always getting such buying opportunity continuously with respect to future prices to get decent profits.

They are not even hundred percent sure whether what they are saying is true, what if the price never goes below the $9,000 price range? What if it just continues to stick around this price and then all of a sudden it starts going up and then those that are waiting for it to decrease before they buy will end up losing their opportunity that they had to invest?
Smartkeok

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 08:09:00 AM

Before now I didn't understand the meaning of this Bitcoin halving. A friend said the price of fees will be reduced after the halving but now I see prices are even much higher before the halving happened. I don't quite understand.

Anyway, there's dip now and this is the best time to accumulate more altcoins.
tvplus006
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1697

Pizza to the Moon

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2020, 09:12:24 AM

I think everytime is a good time to buy an altcoins, because you can easily earn profit anytime that altcoin you buy increases its price. But the best time to buy altcoins is when the prices are down, and it clime to increase in the long run.

This apparent ease in making a profit can lead to the loss of your money. Not every altcoin will show growth relative to bitcoin. Here you need to carefully monitor the market and if you do not have such an opportunity, it is better to hold bitcoin.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 09:39:43 AM

This is the time to invest in altcoins because of the Covid-19 the whole world has gone penetrated to the home and work from home. So, the trading market is growing a little bit. That's why you would have seen that the Bitcoin and some other coins are growing with a increase volume. So, invest in some of the first runner altcoins to grab the short-term benefit.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 08:03:00 PM

Most of the altcoins are now cheap rate as compared to the December 2017 and January 2018. Now i only prefer only top few coins which are strong and trusted. I am avoiding now Shitcoins as i have lost my all investment in shitcoins before. It is time to buy few altcoins which are cheap but strong and future potential coins.

Believe me, there are many useless altcoins out there on the market that are simply "hyped" by their supporters. Only a select few with active development, innovation, and most of all, real use cases for the mainstream world, are worth the investment. I'm talking about tried-and-tested altcoins like Litecoin, Ethereum, Monero, and Dogecoin. In times where prices are in the "red zone", it's the perfect opportunity to buy altcoins like the ones I've mentioned earlier. Most altcoins follow Bitcoin's footsteps on the market, giving you an indication of when to sell or when to buy your coin of choice. Every time Bitcoin goes up, so does other altcoins on the market. This applies specifically for altcoins on the top ranks in market cap. If you time your trades well, you'll be able to succeed in the long run.

Instead of making your decisions based on other's opinion, it's best that you do your own research. There are lots of crypto projects out there that are simply copies of the original ones. Others have unique features but lack mainstream adoption. The key here is to look for coins that can provide real use cases (usability) to everyday people. If an altcoin is not widely adopted worldwide, it'll fail in the long run. As simple as that. The time to buy altcoins will be determined by yourself. No one knows how the market will behave in the short term. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 08:28:03 PM

This is the time to invest in altcoins because of the Covid-19 the whole world has gone penetrated to the home and work from home. So, the trading market is growing a little bit. That's why you would have seen that the Bitcoin and some other coins are growing with a increase volume. So, invest in some of the first runner altcoins to grab the short-term benefit.
They are working from home, but that doesn't mean they will invest in it. During this period I think most people would keep Fiat to spend on their lives, investing at this time is a bad idea.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 05:41:18 PM

This is not a very good time to enter the market. Cause market already pumped a bit. Many altcoins give already huge amount of profit. If you have enough knowledge about the market activities then it's fine. You can make profit from market cause alt season is running. But if you don't know whhich coin or where to invest stay with high cap coin or bitcoin. And watch the market carefully. And whatever you do, do some research on your own first.

nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 04, 2020, 08:31:42 PM

This is not a very good time to enter the market. Cause market already pumped a bit. Many altcoins give already huge amount of profit. If you have enough knowledge about the market activities then it's fine. You can make profit from market cause alt season is running. But if you don't know whhich coin or where to invest stay with high cap coin or bitcoin. And watch the market carefully. And whatever you do, do some research on your own first.
Indeed, now there are a lot of coins which brings 30-40 percent profit per day. the most important thing now is to correctly find such coins and sell on time because prices are coming back down as fast as they show growth

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 06:21:50 AM

We are closing to the bitcoin halving event and the orice has already startes to act to the event as expected. We may now see a significant increase in BTC price as well. Is it a good time to invest some money on some altcoins, obviously on the top altcoins only.

Im pretty sure that without even looking at my folio, alts are cheap at the moment and should be the perfect time to buy more!

slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 08:12:28 AM

They are working from home, but that doesn't mean they will invest in it. During this period I think most people would keep Fiat to spend on their lives, investing at this time is a bad idea.

the odds are actually 50 50, investing when the economy is weak is a wise choice because prices are down.
but yes, as you said, some may prefer to use their money to survive, because some need it more now than in the future.
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 09:43:40 AM

In my own opinion I think if one trusts any altcoin well enough, then there shouldn't be a wrong time to buy, the only condition to put in place would be for long how the person intends to hold, if the person is aimming for long term, then any entry point can be good but if the person is aimming just for short term, then a good entry will be required to be on a more safer side. Most people who were thinking of the best time to buy some altcoins like Ethereum weeks ago must be surprised today while those who went ahead to buy must be in profits now. Lastly, the project should be good enough for investing.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 09:46:57 AM

correct. the amount of time spent at home does not guarantee the best time to buy altcoin. keep looking for information about it. however, at present, we don't know what market conditions will be. it's just that, based on the halving that occurs, and the subsequent developments that will occur, there is a possibility the price will be higher. the decision to buy is yours.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 10:16:21 AM

Before now I didn't understand the meaning of this Bitcoin halving. A friend said the price of fees will be reduced after the halving but now I see prices are even much higher before the halving happened. I don't quite understand.

Anyway, there's dip now and this is the best time to accumulate more altcoins.
Price of fees means reward for miner will  be reduced so that new bitcoin will be reduced . So it will increase bitcoin price but it dint happened the last pump was done by the exchanges . Most of the bitcoin miners are leaving . People are moving to better altcoin mining . AS i ma suggestign most poular coins as well some exchange coins will survive atleast for some time . Better focus on that
kkofor

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 11:31:20 AM

Indeed, now there are a lot of coins which brings 30-40 percent profit per day. the most important thing now is to correctly find such coins and sell on time because prices are coming back down as fast as they show growth
You cannot predict which coin will increase by 30% to 40% every day because the crypto market is very volatile and often very difficult to predict. I think if you have an investment strategy since buying, you just need to be patient because if you're lucky, your coin will be chosen by the whales to pump. Of course, I have seen this many times, and it was a really good time.
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 01:48:27 PM

Basically, it's a good strategy to stick with top-performing altcoins or in bitcoin, especially if you're still a newbie. During the time I started in the crypto world, I stick with bitcoin then also started to invest in other cryptocurrencies in the market. Today is still a good opportunity to buy altcoins especially those who have established good performance in the market. It is always advisable to conduct further research whenever we are planning to invest in any cryptocurrencies. Unlike in the past quarter where bitcoin reaches 4000$, we are now seeing a rapid growth of the market that is why I think it's the proper time to buy more altcoins because, in the next few quarters, I believe that the market will grow even more.

Probably, the majority of us are still buying strong performing altcoins such as Ethereum and Binance coin, as well as searching for new altcoins with a good future in the market. But the best thing to do is to learn how to become a good trader and analyze the market since it will help you to determine what coins have the chance to pump or get dumped in the future.
G.Belaci

Activity: 94
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 11:13:43 AM

Ethereum has always been one of the most solid altcoin to trade in. I just try to buy some other altcoins and see what happens. Never invest with all your money is my advice.
OasisDre

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 11:18:06 AM

I don't any good reason to be scared of buying altcoin at this time because all top altcoins are way down in value compare to their last ATH, ethereum was at 1500$ ATH and now 245$, buying now is buying way too cheaper, there are many good altcoins in crypto space, just do research and make your choice

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 12:37:01 PM

Ethereum has always been one of the most solid altcoin to trade in. I just try to buy some other altcoins and see what happens. Never invest with all your money is my advice.
You can invest all your money, but don't put all your money in one basket. Please diversify your investment and invest in many different projects in this market, surely you will get a lot of profits in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: