Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 04:50:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Think before joining any campaign  (Read 4598 times)
daniahya
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2020, 02:24:08 AM

I've read it, but I think it's not the final decision because it can still change. related to market exchange, it is still a plan and may be listed in the middle of the bounty or end, it could even move to another market exchange because there are certain terms and conditions that must be met and it will return to the final decision of the dev project.
the obvious thing now is that this token does not have a large volume in the mentioned market. but, you might be able to sell this token at forkdelta. well, people's opinions might be very good when this project lists one of the popular markets. I guess people will disappear when that happens.
forkdelta is not a good choice to sell tokens, it is better to wait for more information about the project's market list, maybe they are planning something or maybe they still have funding constraints to register on the popular exchange, if dev is still providing information about the project, it is better just wait

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bitbtc8

Activity: 1148
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 05:22:59 AM

Bounties can be very deceiving at times, many did research on blockburn before the bounty starts and when they are fully aware about the demands and volume on listed exchanges everyone start joining the bounty but today no more volume and the value in down, bounties are strictly based on luck

►           ►     enVoy            Sustainably Green Trust in Trade          ◄           ◄
►           ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK           ◄
[vFacebook               [vTwitter               [vTelegram               [vMedium               [vLinkedin               [vReddit
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 07:58:10 AM

Bounties can be very deceiving at times, many did research on blockburn before the bounty starts and when they are fully aware about the demands and volume on listed exchanges everyone start joining the bounty but today no more volume and the value in down, bounties are strictly based on luck
If we do the research right, I don't think we will be stuck in a bad project.
I also wanted to take part in Blockburn, but after I did some research, they held IEO at ChainX and after I found out about ChainX had a lot of problems I didn't want to follow it.
Leonardo7

Activity: 686
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 08:01:54 AM

I did their airdrop, received it, and was not expecting any magic from the team. Was later listed on BW, didn't bother to check the price because the TS was too huge to make $1 from the about 55k tokens I was given, have never followed with their development since then. Maybe my 55k airdrop will be worth around $55k if they don't shutdown or swap without my knowledge.
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 09:59:40 AM

I came across AZBI network bounty few days back and I bookmark the page so I can join later and that will be my first bounty on this forum but I noticed a lie about the project, below is the link to the project

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5243303.0

It's said they are listed on the bounty thread but after going to the exchange where thy claimed to have listed (UNISWAP) I can't find any token called AZBI on the exchange platform, even the second listed exchange called Bamboorelay has no single volume at all.

To me this is a very poor bounty project, they used uniswap name to deceive those who are too quick or haste to make money, there is no demand for this token, it's a dead end, I'm glad I spend my time doing few digs if not I would have joined the campaign.

A good lesson learnt here

Eyah! Sorry about that buddy, probably it was new to you because you're a newbie, now you're learning.  That is just one out of thousands scam projects out there.  They help you waste your time, energy and other resources like money in case you succumbed to their gimmicks and invest.  Look well before you opt in for any bounty, because many of them are shit nowadays with nonsense promises.
Fatimahcrypto

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 11:55:27 AM

It's a great idea for one to make some research before joining any bounty program. There are several dead projects which are still listed on exchanges and one may never know until some time is taken to ask or make research. It feels really good to be reminded that bounty hunters need to be careful and very watchful before joining any campaign.
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 12:09:16 PM

Even a project which looks legit could be deceive you and otherbounty hunters. Just join in campaign which managed by reputable managers and think 10 times before join to altcoin campaign which managed by some random manager.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2020, 12:24:22 PM

Even a project which looks legit could be deceive you and otherbounty hunters. Just join in campaign which managed by reputable managers and think 10 times before join to altcoin campaign which managed by some random manager.
The fact is that Bounty Hunters can always suffer at any stages of the passage of the Bounty Company, even with a real distribution of rewards.  I still keep very unpleasant Memories in my soul from participating in the Bounty company Hawk, which I spent 2 months of my time on.  The bounty company was held without any obstacles and problems, And on my part, all the conditions were met.  but during the distribution, I saw in the Distribution Spreadsheet that the name of my account and my email address were indicated with a different wallet address.  thus, the company’s Bounty team made a mistake and apparently paid rewards to another person.  I corresponded with the Bounty manager and with the official representative of the company, in which they recognized the error, and promised to pay me only a quarter of the remuneration.  But so far I have not received anything at all.  thus, I became convinced that the prospects of the project did not yet give a 100% guarantee of satisfaction for the bounty hunter.
mekar sari

Activity: 1302
Merit: 501

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 12:29:16 PM

all of that must be done by everyone if want to join a campaign, I personally if want to join the campaign must be thoroughly thorough and see how the prospects of the project going forward if everything looks good directly join it campaign

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
KaratX

Activity: 252
Merit: 29

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 12:39:26 PM

After the campaign is over and you get your tokens or coins just be prepared for a long term hold because you won't be able to sell the coins or token, so help you GOD, you will be stuck with those tokens in your wallet forever, I challenge the team about listing on uniswap they are ignoring my questions, that's red flag people

Jancuki

Activity: 789
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 01:20:28 PM

That is important to analyze first. We can know that a project that we will promote whether it has clear objectives and has a mature plan for the future. For now, I prefer to follow the bounty at least it has been listed on the exchange, the goal is to avoid promoting unclear projects or even tend to fraud.
ssamotoev

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 01:25:41 PM

After the campaign is over and you get your tokens or coins just be prepared for a long term hold because you won't be able to sell the coins or token, so help you GOD, you will be stuck with those tokens in your wallet forever, I challenge the team about listing on uniswap they are ignoring my questions, that's red flag people
I've seen so many young projects attract wide audience, they're posting updates and then they're like "oh-oh there are no exchanges who wills to list us... please followers siege the X exchanges' support"
so they are sitting there and waiting followers to bring exchange's attention to a certain coin/project (because those people already put effort to participate in airdrop or whatever, so are interested in getting their coins/value)
pikkie

Activity: 924
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 01:27:36 PM

That is important to analyze first. We can know that a project that we will promote whether it has clear objectives and has a mature plan for the future. For now, I prefer to follow the bounty at least it has been listed on the exchange, the goal is to avoid promoting unclear projects or even tend to fraud.
well, I totally agree with what you say because at the moment there are a lot of bounty campaigns that do scam and only bounty campaigns that have been registered at the exchange place which in my opinion have good value and are suitable to participate in the program.
bison

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 01:33:23 PM

well, I totally agree with what you say because at the moment there are a lot of bounty campaigns that do scam and only bounty campaigns that have been registered at the exchange place which in my opinion have good value and are suitable to participate in the program.
You are right, but unfortunately, those new coins listed on the exchange are also very easy to experience a decline. many campaigns now do not provide appropriate payments for participants. even though the initial price looks big, but when the distribution is for bounty participants the price will look bad.

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 02:14:27 PM

Thats true we need to analyze the project and look for factors that can lead us to know if the it is legit. Its hard to find out in the end that we end up in a not worthy project thus to prevent this from happening we need to exert an effort and dont trust easily.

Rubick99

Activity: 484
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 02:37:07 PM

We must do some research before deciding to join the campaign, no matter who is the bounty manager. Don't waste our time to promote scams project, it's much better we get a little result but its legit. Beware for the project that requires KYC to participate.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 02:43:47 PM

We must do some research before deciding to join the campaign, no matter who is the bounty manager. Don't waste our time to promote scams project, it's much better we get a little result but its legit. Beware for the project that requires KYC to participate.
But I still believe that bounty manager like Yahoo and Hhampuz will never promoting the scam project. At least before they decide to launch a bounty campaign they analyst first. As far as I know I never found if there is a project which reported as scam project some bounties, I never see it until now. But it is just a reward issue more than that just team's project who will make you get a lot of profit or not.
memed97

Activity: 1148
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 02:59:21 PM

Yes, and I totally agree with what you say, because it is very illogical to give KYC data for reward that is not as much as for tokens that are worth nothing, I personally value KYC data more than tokens that are not valuable in the market.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 03:33:12 PM

Yes, and I totally agree with what you say, because it is very illogical to give KYC data for reward that is not as much as for tokens that are worth nothing, I personally value KYC data more than tokens that are not valuable in the market.
KYC doesn't matter at all if you are giving it to the right person. The most important thing is that we not get fooled by this KYC, having a project, giving the support but just meant helpless at all.

Yeah, Rubick99 is right. It doesn't matter whos running/handling the campaign but the most important is how the manager seems to be reliable and gives assurance to the participants. We all been thinking that reputable BM runs only legit (and maybe they are) but could something we think also how this project means anything to the community.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
awakpane

Activity: 1274
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 02, 2020, 03:42:36 PM

Right, before joining the bounty campaign, we first examine the campaign. both as a bounty hunter and as an investor. because if you don't check it, then you will experience a loss in terms of money and time. therefore we must be careful and analysis of the bounty campaign before joining.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: