Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:55:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Think before joining any campaign  (Read 4599 times)
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1195

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 07:45:56 AM

Try to join a bounty group, with professional bouty manager because he will make sure the project is not a scam. Try to find bounty campaign with there token is already listed on exchange. I also don't join if the bounty manager is just newbie.
I hope this will help you on deciding a bounty campaigns.

Totally wrong.

I've been in bounties under different managements. For example I took part in bounties ran by Sylon - highly reputable (that days) bounty manager. Every projects I was in turned scam. I was in campaign that was managed by forum staff - campaign paid only 1/3 of reward. Name me a professional bounty manager and I will easily point on his unsuccessful bounty projects.

Bounty that claims they are already listed - this is not a guarantee they will pay to hunters. Also take a look on exchange they are listed and try to calculate how much you possibly would get from bounty. Sometimes your reward is less than minimum withdrawal amount on these exchanges.

"don't join if the bounty manager is just newbie" - what if this newbie account is project's representative? You think he should register year before they decided to run a projects/bounty, post here, gain merit and rank-up an account, and only they create a bounty thread? So it would be created by Full Member minimum (having an avatar looks cool and respectful)?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 07:55:54 AM

There is nothing to think about when joining bounties, you will only make things more complicated, doing research is the best way and it's true that research can't safe you all the time but it still works
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 01:35:14 PM

By joining any company, you act at your own risk. Most of everything that can be seen here turns out to be a soap bubble that will burst very quickly. A company that can represent something worthy to find is almost impossible. Therefore, it is necessary to make a lot of efforts to study projects so as not to waste your time and at least get something for your work.
someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 01:42:31 PM

There is nothing to think about when joining bounties, you will only make things more complicated, doing research is the best way and it's true that research can't safe you all the time but it still works
Doing research without thinking, how can you do that? Before participating in any bounty in this market, we need to think and research carefully to avoid wasting our time.

Ifra24

Activity: 308
Merit: 171

jalannya dipotong sama orang

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 02:59:24 AM

True!!! Traders have to be aware of frauds themselves. There's no guarantee in this market. People have to gain the knowledges, experiences or even feelings to avoid frauds. Those websites that you provided are really helpful in the first stages of deciding to invest time and works in a bounty campaign. However, it doesn't guarantee that you'll get award after all. A little bit of luck will help you there lol!

Participate in bounties or investments in the internet world must be thorough, rather than wasting time and you get a lot of losses. The web is very helpful, it takes time but I think it will work. We must be more careful. Instincts and feelings will not be enough to help.

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
█████████████▄█████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT
princeyeboah

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 03:03:18 AM

Thinking alone cannot solve the problem but also researching into the bounty is a good way to choose which bounty programs among the many listed are worth joining. Pay attention to the team, fundamentals, use case etc when performing the research because these are good metrics for choosing the right coin and its bounty.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 06:34:25 AM

The thread creators have restored to these kind of these tactics to increase the participants to the campaigns . Just like when you research before investing do a simple research before joining bounty.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
hulla

Activity: 1834
Merit: 566

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 03:16:52 PM

Bounties these days are swarming by scammers, well don't give up just keep searching bounties you will spot a good one and who knows that bounty is profitable.
Do a lot of research, but until the end they still become scammer and do not pay us. Never waste time on projects not listed in exchanges, most of them are scams and will never distribute tokens.
follow a good Bounty Manager, there are many good projects in the bounty thread, ARCS, Koinpro, and Goldstable,
maybe you can try to register there, I'm sure you will get paid
Firstly, i can only recommend Gold stable bounty base on my research and the months i have worked for the project. With that been said, following a good bounty manager is not enough cause it a vice versa kind of thing but bounty hunters and investors need to educate themselves about how to know genuine projects.

The thread creators have restored to these kind of these tactics to increase the participants to the campaigns . Just like when you research before investing do a simple research before joining bounty.
Absolutely but 98% of all bounty campaign participants ignore the part of knowing the genuine stance of the campaign before joining.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 05:45:58 PM

I am glad you did a very good job by doing your own research before joining the bounty campaign because nowadays many new bounty hunters have been becoming the target of this kind of project. They can join the campaign without researching it, so it's been really important to take some time and make your own research to stay away from fake projects.
southerngentuk

Activity: 1316
Merit: 253

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 05:50:54 PM

I am glad you did a very good job by doing your own research before joining the bounty campaign because nowadays many new bounty hunters have been becoming the target of this kind of project. They can join the campaign without researching it, so it's been really important to take some time and make your own research to stay away from fake projects.
I know a few bounty hunters like that, they take part in all the campaigns in this forum with their social accounts. It took them a lot of time, but in the end they didn't get too much from those campaigns. It is obvious that research needs to be done before joining to avoid wasting time with bullshit campaigns in this market.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Henrobakkara

Activity: 1512
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 02:16:34 AM

That is one example so we must be more careful in determining the project so that we do not work in vain. spending a little time doing research is a bounty hunter's obligation
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 02:57:40 AM

I know a few bounty hunters like that, they take part in all the campaigns in this forum with their social accounts. It took them a lot of time, but in the end they didn't get too much from those campaigns. It is obvious that research needs to be done before joining to avoid wasting time with bullshit campaigns in this market.
In any bounty campaign, there is a risk, and you can lose a lot of time if the project keeps you waiting too long. Out of the ten projects I've been in recently, only three have helped me to make money in this market, and the risk is huge when you join.

Of course, if not patient enough, surely many hunters will feel very bored, and the best solution is to find a better new job.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
princeyeboah

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 03:13:50 AM

If we cant do technical research on projects to find out if it's legit or not, we need to check for the bounty manager who is driving the bounty. There will be more chances that you will not waste your efforts and will get paid. Ulum, Bublex and bounty detective are few good examples.
Joining campaigns hosted by renowned bounty managers is not 100% guarantee of the success of the bounty or the project. Remember that most of these bounty managers are just in for their payment and once that comes, will host any project that comes their way without giving it any proper checks. The responsibility is up to the bounty participants to do their due diligence.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 03:14:03 AM

I came across AZBI network bounty few days back and I bookmark the page so I can join later and that will be my first bounty on this forum but I noticed a lie about the project, below is the link to the project

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5243303.0

It's said they are listed on the bounty thread but after going to the exchange where thy claimed to have listed (UNISWAP) I can't find any token called AZBI on the exchange platform, even the second listed exchange called Bamboorelay has no single volume at all.

To me this is a very poor bounty project, they used uniswap name to deceive those who are too quick or haste to make money, there is no demand for this token, it's a dead end, I'm glad I spend my time doing few digs if not I would have joined the campaign.

A good lesson learnt here

There are a lot of projects arise on this industry, where most of them are just telling a lies to the most people here in the forum.
So, We as a bounty hunter need to be wise in choosing the right bounty section here as well. In fact, I joined at Azbi also before but just like
what you just said, We almost have the same discovered about them. So, I decided not to apply to this one too.
daglordjames

Activity: 550
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 04:35:34 AM

I've joined some kinds of like that too, but I always do a research sometimes when it comes to bounty campaigns, but I always join a campaign when a trusted person recommends it.
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2020, 05:23:23 AM

Well, that kind of campaign is inevitable and should be more keen eyes before joining so that efforts will not be wasted. I would like to suggest good bounty managers before joining campaign because they verify the team legitimacy before they conduct bounty program. Bounty Detective is the one i could recommend, they handling good bounties now and they verify team first before agreeing to conduct the bounty program. They also having an escrow bounty payments for assurance to all participants and that's the real deal.

joshua123

Activity: 527
Merit: 113

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 06:01:17 AM

Joining campaigns hosted by renowned bounty managers is not 100% guarantee of the success of the bounty or the project. Remember that most of these bounty managers are just in for their payment and once that comes, will host any project that comes their way without giving it any proper checks. The responsibility is up to the bounty participants to do their due diligence.
Maybe this is true, but these managers have reputations to fulfill. I agree that if you joined a campaign, then you should be responsible for the researching whether it is legit or scam. But one thing is for sure, some campaigns handled by trusted managers here like arteezy, Julerz12 and bubblealex are probably good campaigns. Of course payment is a different thing but you do realize that they also wanted to work with legit ones since chances are they paid also with those tokens. Who would want to handle a scam one and your are getting paid as well with those tokens.

Greatchu

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 06:06:42 AM

I don't like projects that lies about listing on exchanges that haven't signed any contract with the project yet, it's a very misleading scheme, untrustworthy, I can't advice anyone to join projects that use exchanges name to create awareness, it's wrong

Mianae

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 06:31:47 AM

I haven't used Uniswap before now but you should check if they're listed with their smart contract address and not the tokens ticker. About the low volume in second exchange, that's not a good reason to rule off a campaign. Some legit projects have  very low trading volume from time to time. Kindly consider other things such as team information, and project credibility before joining the Campaign.
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 07:28:28 AM

It is always a good practice to check every bounty one wants to join to ensure you won't end up wasting your time. And just like someone investing in a project thus carrying out his due diligence, same can be done for bounties, studying the project and asking questions, because it will be hurtful promoting a bounty that ends up in a bad way which could have been prevented if only some questions were asked. Also, although some bounties can seem legit but at the end betraying the trust had on them, but first let's try our best to study the project first before participating.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: