Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:27:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Think before joining any campaign  (Read 4597 times)
harapan

Activity: 1694
Merit: 298

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 03:57:33 PM

don't just be interested in joining the bounty because they have listed on the exchange but look at how seriously they are developing the project, many tokens that have been registered but don't have any volume at all or experience a dump very quickly because there is no demand, one such bounty recently that I meet is ezystayz

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 05:04:54 PM

In fact, it would be right to decide who we see or hear. These issues must be taken seriously before working on any project.Working on a project and not getting paid is very difficult and at the same time my marketing will make an investor.It is better to spend time in marketing as he understands that everything is good for him.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 05:17:23 PM

don't just be interested in joining the bounty because they have listed on the exchange but look at how seriously they are developing the project, many tokens that have been registered but don't have any volume at all or experience a dump very quickly because there is no demand, one such bounty recently that I meet is ezystayz
I also know this bounty, they have listed at a few small exchanges in this market. After that the price kept falling and now the price has dropped 10 times more than when the bounty started running. Btw you need to wait until the end of October to be able to get tokens from them

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Ceyflix-Rez

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 07:02:14 PM

Few bounty projects use big exchange names to lure investors and bounty hunters and after bounty ends they will list on small exchanges that wasn't mentioned before, it's wise to make sure that the exchange mentioned really wants to list the new project

Skinny48

Activity: 448
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 07:16:46 AM

If a project is going to list on binance exchange for example you will find information about the listing on binance Twitter account or telegram group channels, you can easily burst any project team that lied about the exchange they want to list on

Inkdull

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 07:22:20 AM

It's not easy to detect any scam project this days, it's better to find reliable bounty manager to keep following or learn to do your own research, bounty detective is an example of good bounty manager since they are using escrow

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 07:28:32 AM

It's not easy to detect any scam project this days, it's better to find reliable bounty manager to keep following or learn to do your own research, bounty detective is an example of good bounty manager since they are using escrow
this does not give any guarantees that the project will not turn out to be a scam. the project can easily send tokens to the manager, but they will not cost any money after the end of the bounty

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
someone703

Activity: 943
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 07:37:36 AM

Few bounty projects use big exchange names to lure investors and bounty hunters and after bounty ends they will list on small exchanges that wasn't mentioned before, it's wise to make sure that the exchange mentioned really wants to list the new project
That's a lie, I also see many new projects claiming they will be listed at major exchanges like Binance, OKex ... But after the ICO ended, the project was silent and said that it was hard to have. negotiable with those exchanges. It has disappointed many investors

pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 07:51:35 AM

I came across AZBI network bounty few days back and I bookmark the page so I can join later and that will be my first bounty on this forum but I noticed a lie about the project, below is the link to the project

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5243303.0

It's said they are listed on the bounty thread but after going to the exchange where thy claimed to have listed (UNISWAP) I can't find any token called AZBI on the exchange platform, even the second listed exchange called Bamboorelay has no single volume at all.

To me this is a very poor bounty project, they used uniswap name to deceive those who are too quick or haste to make money, there is no demand for this token, it's a dead end, I'm glad I spend my time doing few digs if not I would have joined the campaign.

A good lesson learnt here

Good that how a bounty hunters and investors should move and think, they should explore everything about the project they are promoting and investing, it's a big waste of time if you already spend months of promoting and invested money and later you found that something on the projects are all fake, you should check the development of the project from time to time.

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 07:57:46 AM

Am not impressed with most information about Uniswap lately and I dont think I might try the exchange if it continues. There are information that a lot a fake coin are listed and traders can be trapped into buying them. So using Uniswap exchange as the only yardstick of joining a project could be deceptive. Campaigning for project nowadays does not make one different from investors, I remember when forum members can be red tag for campaigning a scam project.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
RabbiTANK

Activity: 224
Merit: 18

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 08:25:33 AM

Don't wait your time, bounty hunters don't like listening to advice, they will continue to promote scam project that's been bursted already, after ibid project was exposed some bounty hunters still keeps promoting.

umbara ardian

Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 11:31:25 AM

I came across AZBI network bounty few days back and I bookmark the page so I can join later and that will be my first bounty on this forum but I noticed a lie about the project, below is the link to the project

It's said they are listed on the bounty thread but after going to the exchange where thy claimed to have listed (UNISWAP) I can't find any token called AZBI on the exchange platform, even the second listed exchange called Bamboorelay has no single volume at all.

To me this is a very poor bounty project, they used uniswap name to deceive those who are too quick or haste to make money, there is no demand for this token, it's a dead end, I'm glad I spend my time doing few digs if not I would have joined the campaign.

Good that how a bounty hunters and investors should move and think, they should explore everything about the project they are promoting and investing, it's a big waste of time if you already spend months of promoting and invested money and later you found that something on the projects are all fake, you should check the development of the project from time to time.
No one knows in advance which projects will be successful in this market, I did a lot of research before joining. But in the end those projects failed and I only got useless tokens. Basically, joining bounty is a waste of time for everyone

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
slashz9

Activity: 1554

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 12:53:00 PM

more to see the roadmap or development, every good project will definitely have something different from the others.
either investing in or joining a bounty should see a review or research the project.
FairUser

Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 01:25:08 PM

Don't wait your time, bounty hunters don't like listening to advice, they will continue to promote scam project that's been bursted already, after ibid project was exposed some bounty hunters still keeps promoting.
I agree with you, bounty hunter will never listen to the advice of others. They will promote it until the end, and when the project is quiet, they will start complaining about it. I have given advice to a lot of people but they ended up blocking me and continuing to fomo scam projects

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
blckhawk

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 01:37:13 PM

There’s no censorship in this forum and scammers can freely post their agenda, so if anyone dare to join in any campaign should be cautious. That’s why it is important to know the project well or all your efforts will be wasted.
Exactly. It is very rare to find a legitimate bounty campaigns nowadays and most of them are just scams that is why we must spend more time in checking them for us not to waste our time and effort.
Just because they said that their tokens are already been listed it doesn't necessarily mean it would be profitable just like what OP said it does even have volume. As a precaution, if they said that it is already been listed you should go check it out first, look if there's any have volume before you participate on their program.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 02:25:01 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2020, 09:56:25 AM by KimmyF

Look at the Ferrum network news to listed uniswap, this is called a promising project. Azbi Network was a long time project, even second rounds. But you shouldn't invest in Azbi Network. Wait to list some good exchanges with good volume. As far as I know, Azbi Network distributed several times with different contract addresses.
Apostlekin$$$

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 07:12:08 AM

Some bounty projects are scam and some aren't, you need to do research to figure that out, few projects will use top exchanges name to deceive promoters and also lure investors, I think that's what AZBI project is trying to do here

bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1178

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 07:41:20 AM

I agree with you, bounty hunter will never listen to the advice of others. They will promote it until the end, and when the project is quiet, they will start complaining about it. I have given advice to a lot of people but they ended up blocking me and continuing to fomo scam projects

This all is because bounty have easy tasks, people seek for easy money and try to earn as much as possible. Most of the hunters just do their weekly task in one campaign and switch to another. Click here, click there, copy/paste social media link, make a report on Friday and you are free to go. I'm sure that they dont even read what project post, just do everything automated and switch to next campaign. Some, that care a bit more, from time to time visit telegram channels and read pinned posts.

They live in past, in 2018. They believe that if they participate in as much bounties as they could, they will be rich. Also they heard that bounty is an easy money. So why put much effort? Spend 1 minute on each campaign, make a report and go back to watch tv-series or do other stuff...

People like that then complain in chats and forum, ask stupid questions why they got no stakes and etc... All because they dont want to put much effort to earn.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 08:22:11 AM

if they say they have been listed on the exchange then the step you take is to look at the exchange and see the volume there, if they don't have volume, there is still hope for volume to increase as the campaign goes on. but if it's not in the exchange it means that they are only in the name of the exchange. and we can be sure that it's a crap project

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 09:44:06 AM

No one knows in advance which projects will be successful in this market, I did a lot of research before joining. But in the end those projects failed and I only got useless tokens. Basically, joining bounty is a waste of time for everyone
None knows but if everyone can do at least a small research to the project before try to join in the campaign and then people can avoid the possibility to get the scam project or getting paid by the useless token.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: