Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:38:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Think before joining any campaign  (Read 4597 times)
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1435

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 06:49:04 PM

It is funny to see people that wear gambling signature (signature that has funds escrowed most of the time and pays in bitcoin) give advices like doing research. Why dont you do research by yourself and pick something from Bounties (Altcoins) section. Make a proper research and you might get more than $40-90 per week in the end Smiley

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 08:23:28 PM

Everything is so simple and clumsy. They didn't even bother to make a quality signature for the subscription company. And the design was done in Paint, probably.

BeginToMine

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 09:30:55 PM

Really funny and suspect but some bounty hunters always do that without checking how real a bounty is while some always say let's keep doing whatever we see as it may turn lambo. But fact is, some scam tagged projects or neglected projects do turn out good so it's about luck in bounty.

rajsimran

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 10:31:45 PM

Actually last two years 95% bounties are scam. Only 5% is legit. But there is one problem. 2% of legit bounties don't pay because some Managers scam hunters reward or the team of that project don't pay. Rest of the 3% pay & sometimes reward is low. So don't expect so much from bounty & always try to join that bounties which is legit.

It is funny to see people that wear gambling signature (signature that has funds escrowed most of the time and pays in bitcoin) give advices like doing research. Why dont you do research by yourself and pick something from Bounties (Altcoins) section. Make a proper research and you might get more than $40-90 per week in the end Smiley
I don't think that you will get 40-90$ week from altcoins bounty. Also, you didn't add the Rank. For Member rank it's impossible to get that kind of amount. Because there are lots of participants & the reward is very low.
CHENIEN

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 10:38:56 PM

Since we are in fields we have a real responsibility to think the respective reminder before we go through the campaign because few scammers are good in making traps and besides they make a group of account to pretend people desire to join, So if once you belong to those group, they will really survive through your efforts.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Saichoukyushin

Activity: 770
Merit: 278

View Profile
July 31, 2020, 11:48:13 PM

I came across AZBI network bounty few days back and I bookmark the page so I can join later and that will be my first bounty on this forum but I noticed a lie about the project, below is the link to the project

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5243303.0

It's said they are listed on the bounty thread but after going to the exchange where thy claimed to have listed (UNISWAP) I can't find any token called AZBI on the exchange platform, even the second listed exchange called Bamboorelay has no single volume at all.

To me this is a very poor bounty project, they used uniswap name to deceive those who are too quick or haste to make money, there is no demand for this token, it's a dead end, I'm glad I spend my time doing few digs if not I would have joined the campaign.

A good lesson learnt here
Well not all bounty was legit just a little so you need to study first the project before joining so it would not be wasted on time and effort it was annoying if theres a lot of bounty that you see that it was not legit I hope someday there will be a filter here on bitcointalk for just only legit bounty can be posted.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
radjie

Activity: 1778
Merit: 264

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 02:21:34 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2020, 02:59:17 AM by radjie

without detailed research on any project, it can certainly influence participants of the prize campaign itself, much time is wasted, work done by the participants is not valued at all. therefore for now it is better to choose to join a platform that is already listed on the exchange because it is more certain if the related token already has a trading volume in it
minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 04:19:49 AM

without detailed research on any project, it can certainly affect the participants of the hadia campaign itself, much time is wasted, work done by the participants is not valued at all. therefore for now it is better to choose to join a platform that is already listed on the exchange because it is more certain if the token already has a trading volume in it

Sometimes I don't blame Bounty hunters for joining some kinda projects. Most of these kinda  projects have good  ideas in solving a particular gap seen in the world. But some of these project managers are just concern about the money they will generate and forget the idea of the project. I just think the moderators on this forum develop something that will help control the number of projects advertised here in terms of making a fool out of bounty hunters. If bounty projects are made to pay a specific range of money  for the services provided by bounty hunters, this will limit the kinda projects launched here.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 05:15:36 AM

Joining a campaign is just like looking for a  profit we need to think and research about the project and if the projects is good then go for it. There are so many campaign that is wasting our time and effort, so we need to select a good project that can give us a huge amount of profit not a headache, sometimes we need to wait for almost years for our rewards that was very frustrating so i think we really need to think before joining any campaign for good.
rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 01:56:47 PM

I think almost all bounty hunters must have followed and joined the scam campaign. they don't get anything for very long work. Initially, it was annoying, but those who enjoy it all I think will continue to grow in finding a better project.
That's because they don't know that the bounty campaign is a fraud, if if they had known from the beginning about the fraud that was in the campaign, then surely they would not have followed it, because no one wanted to give their time for a scam project.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 02:07:29 PM

I mean its kinda logical that a project which is already listed and at the same time running a bounty campaign is struggling with low recognition, liquidity and small community. So finding out about its lack of liquidity and demand should not be a big surprise. Bounty hunter takes on a risk, maybe the current non-existent liquidity will be much higher in the future, or not.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 02:17:28 PM

Joining a campaign is just like looking for a  profit we need to think and research about the project and if the projects is good then go for it. There are so many campaign that is wasting our time and effort, so we need to select a good project that can give us a huge amount of profit not a headache, sometimes we need to wait for almost years for our rewards that was very frustrating so i think we really need to think before joining any campaign for good.
it is enough to make a correct analysis of the company. it is enough to spend 5-6 hours for analysis. it is not so much time but it will save to you a lot of time

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 02:31:47 PM

it is enough to make a correct analysis of the company. it is enough to spend 5-6 hours for analysis. it is not so much time but it will save to you a lot of time

comparing between 6 hours to analize project with several months we doing bounty task was good act. we will not spend our time to work on useless campaign for several months when we find something wrong in this project. this is the important we have to do before decided to join in any campaign.
Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 08:57:39 PM

Joining this type of campaign is like waste of time. On uniswap, anyone can add a token by using contract address. So this isn't a big deal. I will suggest you to join CMC listed campaign. Recently Bounty Detective is running some good number of campaign. You can join there.

████████████           CYBERTRADE          || |   |    |     MMO RPG FUTURISTIC          ████████████
||     Twitter     ||||   Telegram   ||||     TikTok     ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 10:58:15 PM

I think it is becoming a thing now, where a project team can just lie about listing on any exchange so as to attract both investors and bounty hunters, and almost all the times, projects that did this ends up dying because they results to listing on a bad exchange. I do not know about this project but by lying about listing on Uniswap is a big flag in my own opinion. Issues like this, is one of the reasons it is very important to carry out research before investing in any project nor promoting any project as a bounty hunter.

iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2020, 11:21:31 PM

I think almost all bounty hunters must have followed and joined the scam campaign. they don't get anything for very long work. Initially, it was annoying, but those who enjoy it all I think will continue to grow in finding a better project.
That's because they don't know that the bounty campaign is a fraud, if if they had known from the beginning about the fraud that was in the campaign, then surely they would not have followed it, because no one wanted to give their time for a scam project.
now one now what will happen to project although they already analize it deeply , they also want the best from work by earning worthed money after work for several months. but one again, fake developers always try to make their project as good they can till now one could thinking it is scam.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
jennerpower

Activity: 255
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 01:02:15 AM

That's absolutely right. In fact, we should think first always before we do anything. I've joined a lot of bounties and also airdrops, some of them are good and others are not. So next time, we should be more careful on ICOs that we are joining in. If you suspect or doubt certain ICOs you can ignore it and there are lot of ICOs that you can try to participate.

celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 01:41:23 AM

That's absolutely right. In fact, we should think first always before we do anything. I've joined a lot of bounties and also airdrops, some of them are good and others are not. So next time, we should be more careful on ICOs that we are joining in. If you suspect or doubt certain ICOs you can ignore it and there are lot of ICOs that you can try to participate.
true but in my opinion the last few times there were only a few ico that looked good because there were many ico that were not convincing, and also I saw that there were also good projects, but they did not hold ico or other crowdfunding modes but held bounties such as WhalesHeaven, dFinance. but I prefer bounties that are already listed on exchange because it seems better.
Some time confuse with ICO could raise of of hard cap selling but failed after listing on exchange market, they can't raise higher price above ICO price before, I found many ICO have lower price after listing on exchange exactly with exchange latoken, probit and other small exchange.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2020, 01:45:24 AM

Some time confuse with ICO could raise of of hard cap selling but failed after listing on exchange market, they can't raise higher price above ICO price before, I found many ICO have lower price after listing on exchange exactly with exchange latoken, probit and other small exchange.
That is already a good thing to list their crypto in an exchange because mind you that most of the ICO projects are scam and actually do not list their token in an exchange. They may list it but in a decentralized exchanged where no actually demand is available for the bounty hunters to dump their hard earn tokens. This is the problem of ICO or joining bounty campaign nowadays and this is why I am afraid of joining bounty hunting that pays token because the hardwork sometimes will not get paid.
asus09

Activity: 1344
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 01:56:59 AM

That is already a good thing to list their crypto in an exchange because mind you that most of the ICO projects are scam and actually do not list their token in an exchange. They may list it but in a decentralized exchanged where no actually demand is available for the bounty hunters to dump their hard earn tokens. This is the problem of ICO or joining bounty campaign nowadays and this is why I am afraid of joining bounty hunting that pays token because the hardwork sometimes will not get paid.
Still exist and worth for joining an ICO project right now? I think maybe have game over for all ICO project because not get trusted from investor with lower price always after listing on exchange market, how ever investor need much profit after investing on ICO project and need how to make profit with investing way.

Gamdom
15%.
CASHBACK
FOR THE FIRST
7 DAYS
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
█████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
▄██████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████████
█████▀▀████████▀▀████████▀▀█████    ▄▄▄▄
███ ▀▄▄▀ ████ ▀▄▄▀ ████ ▀▄▄▀ ███   ██████
████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀████   ▀████▀
████▄  ▄██████▄  ▄██████▄  ▄████     ██
████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████████████████████████     ██
██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ██████████████████████
     ██████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
HIGH QUALITY CASINO
WITH MULTIPLE GAMES
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
PLAY
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: