Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:35:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Think before joining any campaign  (Read 4598 times)
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 04:03:52 AM

actually, there are quite a lot of cases like this in the world of bounties or crypto projects. even some projects just trying to raise funds and run after that. however, thinking about various risks before participating in a project is highly recommended. even since 2018, I have started reading the warning that before supporting a project in any aspect, do in-depth research. Well, not even a few people have done the research, but are still affected by this kind of thing.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
andycarrol

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 07:49:26 AM

Some time confuse with ICO could raise of of hard cap selling but failed after listing on exchange market, they can't raise higher price above ICO price before, I found many ICO have lower price after listing on exchange exactly with exchange latoken, probit and other small exchange.
That is already a good thing to list their crypto in an exchange because mind you that most of the ICO projects are scam and actually do not list their token in an exchange. They may list it but in a decentralized exchanged where no actually demand is available for the bounty hunters to dump their hard earn tokens. This is the problem of ICO or joining bounty campaign nowadays and this is why I am afraid of joining bounty hunting that pays token because the hardwork sometimes will not get paid.
Still exist and worth for joining an ICO project right now? I think maybe have game over for all ICO project because not get trusted from investor with lower price always after listing on exchange market, how ever investor need much profit after investing on ICO project and need how to make profit with investing way.
well now the ICO is already unable to make a profit and no one is interested in ICO anymore because there are so many cases that make ICO not good, investors still have the possibility to return to ICO again when there are many successful ICOs again and no one is scam at ICO again.
Maxstl007

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 07:52:06 AM

Too many bounty hunters are reckless and careless, they don't do research very well on new bounty projects before promoting them, they don't check scam accusation thread for any new busted scam projects, as a bounty hunter whatever happens is your fault
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 08:28:43 AM

I came across AZBI network bounty few days back and I bookmark the page so I can join later and that will be my first bounty on this forum but I noticed a lie about the project, below is the link to the project

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5243303.0

It's said they are listed on the bounty thread but after going to the exchange where thy claimed to have listed (UNISWAP) I can't find any token called AZBI on the exchange platform, even the second listed exchange called Bamboorelay has no single volume at all.

To me this is a very poor bounty project, they used uniswap name to deceive those who are too quick or haste to make money, there is no demand for this token, it's a dead end, I'm glad I spend my time doing few digs if not I would have joined the campaign.

A good lesson learnt here
For now a good bounty campaign is the campaign where there token already listed on an exchange so you will not worry whether you can earn or not. A good bounty campaign is the campaign wher there are already an exchange of the token to be listed. Try also to check of the bounty manager, for me bounty detective is  good manager where lots of his campaign already has an exchange in the market.
arufox

Activity: 1092
Merit: 195

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 09:18:35 AM

For now a good bounty campaign is the campaign where there token already listed on an exchange so you will not worry whether you can earn or not. A good bounty campaign is the campaign wher there are already an exchange of the token to be listed. Try also to check of the bounty manager, for me bounty detective is  good manager where lots of his campaign already has an exchange in the market.
But not every time there are bounty that has been listed in exchanges, Yes we are happy now because bountydetective as manager bring so many promissing bounty campaigns for hunters which already listed, but now i see almost all of champaigns managed by them want to closed, so we can't just rely on them

Dariusburst

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 09:47:16 AM

It's easy for scammers to create awareness for their scam projects through bounty hunters, this is why its good to do deep research on new bounties before promoting but several times I've seen bounty hunters promoting scam projects
tiktokcoin

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 10:00:20 AM

I came across AZBI network bounty few days back and I bookmark the page so I can join later and that will be my first bounty on this forum but I noticed a lie about the project, below is the link to the project

It's said they are listed on the bounty thread but after going to the exchange where thy claimed to have listed (UNISWAP) I can't find any token called AZBI on the exchange platform, even the second listed exchange called Bamboorelay has no single volume at all.

To me this is a very poor bounty project, they used uniswap name to deceive those who are too quick or haste to make money, there is no demand for this token, it's a dead end, I'm glad I spend my time doing few digs if not I would have joined the campaign.

Bounties, airdrops, ico, ieo and the list goes on.
always think twice and research 3 times. if it is "too good to be true" just forget about it, no jump in a coin will do as BTC have, and the risk is above 90-99% for such projects. so simply it doesn't worth your time, specially if it is "too good to be true"
CashbackLover

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 10:19:50 AM

Scam bounty projects are still on this forum and the most annoying part is some bounty hunters still promotes these scam projects, very annoying, bounty hunters are the real reason that some newbies fall for scam projects

amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 10:37:07 AM

It's really a pity for you that you didn't catch a good bounty even after research. also think now is just a waste of time so do new research and try to participate in a better bounty. They were a sleeping project to be the source and i refrained from this project because i did research but they had no direction.
Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 11:05:22 AM

There are more scam projects in bounty sections than mere new projects looking for funds for development, it's easy to build projects through eth smart contract and any shitcoin can be build, bounty hunters need to do good research not just any research, do deep research and you will chose better projects
amonymous

Activity: 1177
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 04:38:10 PM

There are more scam projects in bounty sections than mere new projects looking for funds for development, it's easy to build projects through eth smart contract and any shitcoin can be build, bounty hunters need to do good research not just any research, do deep research and you will chose better projects
Hmmm, new members have less skill in retaining and researching so they participate in all the bountie. The scam scheme shows a lot of fun greed so it is very easy for everyone to believe. Their bounty reward is tempting but i wonder how they can give so much capital to hunters..
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 05:03:39 PM

I wish every hunter out there, will always do their own bit and research about a project before joining their campaigns and with that saves one the stress of promoting a scam project and working in vain
There is no need to warn everyone about this, because they will definitely do it, because no hunter wants time to be wasted on a project, so there is no need to expect this from every hunter, because besides it does not benefit you personally, and they also don't want to lose in time.
Just the opposite, there is a need for this. If the administration of the forum tightened the rules in relation to bounty hunters advertising Scam projects then the hunters themselves would have a more thorough approach to the choice. And at the moment it remains only to admonish colleagues))
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 05:15:47 PM

I wish every hunter out there, will always do their own bit and research about a project before joining their campaigns and with that saves one the stress of promoting a scam project and working in vain
There is no need to warn everyone about this, because they will definitely do it, because no hunter wants time to be wasted on a project, so there is no need to expect this from every hunter, because besides it does not benefit you personally, and they also don't want to lose in time.
Just the opposite, there is a need for this. If the administration of the forum tightened the rules in relation to bounty hunters advertising Scam projects then the hunters themselves would have a more thorough approach to the choice. And at the moment it remains only to admonish colleagues))
As a bounty hunter, we always have to put extra efforts from our side to accomplish the goal by selecting wise projects by doing research on it to analyze it. If every bounty hunter act like this then wouldn't have to suffer from the bad bounty campaigns.
holly.ball8

Activity: 138

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 06:22:19 PM

They must have been delisted after low volume/inactive/abandoned project as many exchanges use those criteria to delist coin on their exchange. Never take anything claim by dev without a double-check. Something simple like this could cost you a fortune.
BITCOIN4X
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1152

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 06:33:23 PM

most bounty hunters think long before joining bounty, I personally before joining the bounty always see in detail if you join without seeing the quality of the bounty, then your work will be useless just like that
Experience will make you better at deciding which bounty campaign you should join. Not all altcoin project that are advertised on forum through various type of campaign will end successfully, most of them will end up in the trash even when token or coin have been distributed. Many obstacles faced by bounty hunter so far, they get paid far from the word worthy to be accepted and also they are faced with KYC which so far cant be considered safe to send to the altcoin project. However, not all altcoin project will end in failure, despite a small percentage.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Chukwunonso

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 12:34:25 PM

You made a very good decision checking out to verify the information about the project before making your decision. So please many projects have deceived bounty hunters with promises and information that are not true. I personally need to be careful about my choice of bounty projects, and make my research
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 01:19:10 PM

most bounty hunters think long before joining bounty, I personally before joining the bounty always see in detail if you join without seeing the quality of the bounty, then your work will be useless just like that
For old players it is like that, but for new players who have just joined the bounty it is clear that it must be helped, because not all bounties can also produce, many cases of scam projects and make this work useless

elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 04:34:51 PM

That's why you have to check before you join any campaign. If you checked it before you could have found it is not listed on those exchanges.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
azmirihaque

Activity: 224
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 04:52:30 PM

You are totally correct and your a great. I have completed the whole bounty and also got payment. But it is a matter of sorrow that I couldn't sell the the token. The cause you have already mentioned. It is just a bad token. There has no value of the token. I have just wasted my time. I also want to say that everyone should think before joining any campaign.

GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 06:53:21 PM

As a bounty hunter, we always have to put extra efforts from our side to accomplish the goal by selecting wise projects by doing research on it to analyze it. If every bounty hunter act like this then wouldn't have to suffer from the bad bounty campaigns.
But what about projects that are not scams but failed to succeed, even when taking into account all the prospects of the idea. In this case, the analysis of the project would not guarantee the absence of negative emotions at the end of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: