Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:44:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Think before joining any campaign  (Read 4598 times)
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 06:18:16 AM

There are so many projects out there that will be released every day, so you have to choose or do research on the project that you are going to promote, make sure you choose the right project so they pay for what you have done, it sounds difficult but if you are used to it, of course will be able to determine which one is good which is bad.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
josgandosbro

Activity: 561
Merit: 101

https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 07:42:15 AM

Choosing the right one and choosing the best one requires in-depth research into the project itself, pay attention in detail to all aspects, from whitepapers, teams, advisors, partnerships, exchanges, and communities. if all looks good, you can start with that project.
from what you mentioned is very important, I just added a little maybe by looking at their location on maps is also necessary because sometimes everything looks good but their location itself is not real

vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 08:14:33 AM

In joining a bounty project we should analyze and think first before we join to a project since several bounty projects now promised a lot in their thread and then unuccessful in the long run such that they manage to chance some rules. Some bounty campaigns saying that their token are listed on an exchange and yet it is not. So we should be careful to join bounty campaigns now. A good tip to join any bounty projects, is to stick only to those who are trusted managers.

tarek4545

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 09:38:28 AM

Hey mate, thanks for your information,  you are right their are lot of fake bounty are going in the bonty section, so we must verify the project after that we can do bounty project. 
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1178

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 09:52:29 AM

I just added a little maybe by looking at their location on maps is also necessary because sometimes everything looks good but their location itself is not real

This one is could or could not be takes to consideration when joining a campaign. This will be wise to do, but I would not make this a strong point for not joining campaign.

Some projects might be real and demanded, but are registered via "mass registration service" in Europe. It is common to see strong project with legal address in a room or cabinet somewhere in one of Estonia's cities. Great example - Binance. Try to locate their office or legal address on the map. You wont find it. Does this means they can be marked as scam ? No.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2020, 11:54:55 AM

From my experience, I would only recommend bounties which have a duration of 4 weeks or less. If a bounty campaign stretches for 6 months or so, that means that they don't think that they will be able to attract the interest from the investors easily. And from what I have seen, the success rate for such campaigns are very low. On the other hand, shorter duration campaigns usually have better success rate and payment rate.
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 02:58:33 PM

From my experience, I would only recommend bounties which have a duration of 4 weeks or less. If a bounty campaign stretches for 6 months or so, that means that they don't think that they will be able to attract the interest from the investors easily.
Good point Smiley. Besides, the longer it takes, the more time and effort you are risking. Everything works the same with money but take note that these things, especially time, are far more valuable from it so spend it wisely. Feel it if you can really afford to lose such amount of time for a token that has still no guarantee of giving you profits.

At the end of the day, quality still beats quantity. If a particular project is really "promising" or good to be at least then promoting it for a very long time is no longer necessary because its concept can already attract investors in no time.
Plinteng

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 03:26:16 PM

Yes, every participant or those who are looking for prize jobs need to pay attention to this, This will give them the opportunity to choose the right project after they have done their research, it is difficult to choose because there are many options and you should really make an effort to ensure that you will choose the right and pay for you.
Pgilbert

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 11:13:01 PM

Search for good ones, we don't want something simple, we need the best and we will do the best!
jajorforce

Activity: 399
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2020, 11:58:49 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2020, 12:17:47 AM by jajorforce

From my experience, I would only recommend bounties which have a duration of 4 weeks or less. If a bounty campaign stretches for 6 months or so, that means that they don't think that they will be able to attract the interest from the investors easily.
Good point Smiley. Besides, the longer it takes, the more time and effort you are risking. Everything works the same with money but take note that these things, especially time, are far more valuable from it so spend it wisely. Feel it if you can really afford to lose such amount of time for a token that has still no guarantee of giving you profits.

At the end of the day, quality still beats quantity. If a particular project is really "promising" or good to be at least then promoting it for a very long time is no longer necessary because its concept can already attract investors in no time.
I'm so glad that I was becoming a part of the DIA (4 week projects) bounty campaign. But I don't think this is a good point. MVP of some projects can't be ready in a few times. How can these projects raise funds in a short time? In my experience, a long time project paid huge rewards between bounty hunters. So if the project plan is good, I will support long time projects.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 01:15:19 AM

Take good time to select the project you join , considering the time you made this post, April, there were too many shit project then, good projects were just very difficult to come by, the most important thing to me is that you should not hand over your account to the hackers, if it's all about the time and energy you will waste in the project,which could be painful but still better.
lienfaye

Activity: 2912
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 02:57:08 AM

Search for good ones, we don't want something simple, we need the best and we will do the best!
The problem is its hard to find a legit project nowadays unlike before.
If you are not careful when joining you might really end up in scam.
We all want a worthy project so our effort wont go to waste but that kind of project really need an extensive research.

rajakulam

Activity: 616
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 05:42:57 AM

We really have to dig up as much information as possible about the bounty before we participate in it, because currently there are so many scam projects, therefore we must be extra careful in choosing them.

arbifahrozy

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 11:03:58 AM

Well if you dont want to waste time by doing fake projects then you should take a mini research. If you too lazy to do that you may join a project that manage by famous bounty manager like bubalex. Stop wasting your time with fake project.

math2020

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 11:58:36 AM

Well, we should think before joining any campaign. It is a good suggestion but wedo not know which project will scam. Project looking good in every aspect like roadmap team token allocation do scam and we cannot do anything.
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1178

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 01:02:35 PM

Well if you dont want to waste time by doing fake projects then you should take a mini research. If you too lazy to do that you may join a project that manage by famous bounty manager like bubalex. Stop wasting your time with fake project.

Great advice. Why havent you followed your own advice and joined bounty with no-name bounty manager (probably bought account, as it was silent for a long time and recently woke up and changed password). Looks like you are the lazy one here. Or just made your post to fill signature post minimum amount.

Lets see what is your signature about. Another flash-like game, which purpose is to sell tokens for account/character upgrades. Nothing new. Dont hope that it will be listed anywhere. Good luck with it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 448

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 01:20:14 PM

If you have experience with scam projects, learn from your experience, and if you have never experienced or encountered a scam project, you should first do some detailed research.
It all depends on your ingenuity in participating and doing good research and not being easily seduced by big payouts or prizes, and trying to find accurate information to be sure.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS

▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
Play now

▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Jeger.Kiting

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 01:56:05 PM

In my opinion, most people don't want to play for long with the campaign they are participating in, because what I did with a campaign duration that was too long wouldn't get any results, because everyone is looking for a bounty campaign for the next 4 weeks, or less. , because the results will certainly be satisfying in the future, and it is very clear that the project is very serious to be implemented ..

Maybe this is just my opinion, it all depends on all of you who want to play with a long or short duration ..
hwtee

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 03:56:42 PM

Worthwhile tech based solutions are developing and getting to some industries that used to work without it. I am pretty impressed with the value that certain worthwhile solutions are bringing to the table. Of course, analysis is required here to evaluate every particular solution
hwtee

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 03:58:11 PM

Agree with you, true. From my point of view, strategy that helps - getting deeper into the niche you are pretty experienced in. Because it makes it easier to analyze the found solution and understand its real value

Yes, or example, I am big fan of bots prevention services. And the field is developing fast, even though there are not many unique solution on the market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: