Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:38:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Think before joining any campaign  (Read 4598 times)
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 12:43:19 AM

Exactly, before joining any campaign thinking carefully is a must. Because being too dependent without proper or depth research about any said campaign can cause you bad things and this is where you realized you've got scammed. So the best way to avoid getting fooled is to be wise.
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 02:53:09 AM

That's why it is necessary for us bounty hunters to first DYOR or do your own research in joining a bounty campaign. Read it's whitepaper and time frame as well as the members staffs if they are legit and not having even single of fraud things like plagiarized whitepaper or fake team. Also join only campaigns with a trusted bounty manager for you to be surely rewarded in the long run after the campaign.
Oneandpure

Activity: 2058
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 03:47:48 AM

That's why it is necessary for us bounty hunters to first DYOR or do your own research in joining a bounty campaign. Read it's whitepaper and time frame as well as the members staffs if they are legit and not having even single of fraud things like plagiarized whitepaper or fake team. Also join only campaigns with a trusted bounty manager for you to be surely rewarded in the long run after the campaign.
I am looking who is bounty campaign manager and how trusted when manage some bounty campaign project, I think when getting experience bounty campaign manager we not have to research about this project and checking with their white paper because have check by manager bounty firstly, but when getting new user as bounty campaign manager we must do it and check detail with their project platform, roadmap, social media project and checking how long their project will going on. I frustrated with many project running very long time and almost one years without have destination when listing on market like DAO project, I think have clarify with experience bounty campaign manager but the result project is very bad until today.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
NoG-NoG

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 11:22:53 AM

That is really true that you really need not only twice but thrice for you to not waste your golden time and so that you can really earn a good profit especially knowing that there are several bounty campaigns that turns out to be failed and even scam bounty campaign.
Ezravdb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506

Trphy.io

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 01:26:59 PM

from my research about the Azbi project, I did not find anything promising about this project because on their social media there were no promising activities as carried out by other projects such as never publishing team performance in various events and no collaboration achievements between blockchain projects  .

well from the above case we can learn if you want to join the Bounty campaign first check the team's performance on project development.
 Azbi tokens are now trash
 https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/azbi-core/markets/

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
October 25, 2020, 02:07:41 PM

They are using UNISWAP to hype the promotion of the project since getting listed on UNISWAp is the trending way nowadays but as a veteran in the bounty hunter, we must know already how to avoid getting involved with scam project using those platform. I am not saying that all projects using UNISWAp are a scam, let's just be keen on choosing a project to join. Let's avoid getting lure by these kinds of projects, study very well each project that we are joining.
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 11:48:59 AM

It is right to think carefully about the steps to be taken before embarking on any project or campaign so we'll not be getting fooled. So we really need to be smart in choosing a good campaign that lead us to success. So always make a deep research on each project that we are supposed to be joining.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
Novatech8

Activity: 700
Merit: 27

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 12:09:55 PM

Be careful of new projects that use dex like Uniswap, just because a project get listed on this exchange doesn't clear the fact that they are legit or not scam, do other research on projects, it's very easy to list tokens on uniswap and everybody can do it, that's why uniswap is very dangerous, there is no screening or investigation before listing from the exchange so you are on your own

Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 12:54:37 PM

That's why every project has their own whitepaper and website that they made available to each bounty joiners to be able to read and review the project. Aside from it, they are some scam bounty campaigns that were mimic in the list that's why its a must to think before joining any campaign. Bounty managers managed bounty campaign sometimes give impact to the attractiveness of the campaign so its also a plus factor.
jdnthny

Activity: 281
Merit: 10

Futurov

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 01:58:16 PM

Time is good and very important to all of us bounty hunters and knowing that there are several bounties that turns out to be fake or even scam it is really necessary to each and every one of us to think multiple time together with many researching before participating and joining a bounty campaign so that your time and effort will not be wasted and it will be beneficial to you as well.

███████████████ ██ █      F U T U R O V   │  The #watch2earn Revolution      █ ██ ███████████████
Website  ⦁  Telegram Group  ⦁  Telegram Channel  ⦁  Twitter  ⦁  Instagram  ⦁  YouTube  ⦁  TikTok  ⦁  Github
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
January 01, 2021, 01:40:49 PM

Joining a campaign is such a big decision to make. You should be prepared to lose when you join a campaign. Some of them are scammers which will trashed all your effort in posting. You should be knowledgable to determine which campaign is good and what is not. Think before joining a campaign.
Miaallen

Activity: 573
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 02:28:12 PM

I can say you were so smart to first do a little digging of research about it before campaigning for them. You would have ended up leading some people into a project that would just waste their money as I can see now that their official Telegram group has now turned to a dump or spamming group.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
January 05, 2021, 04:52:41 PM

being listed in some exchanges won't means the project is reliable or have interest by anyone (Plus they have a WP of 2 pages!)
http://forkdelta.app/#!/trade/0x21efe20be784ac5da569f72070e64525f95ccab6-ETH
https://etherdelta.com/#0x21efe20be784ac5da569f72070e64525f95ccab6-ETH
right now they have no volume also in dex Sad
Well take this as a lesson for your future as bounty hunter!

Indeed, most of the time after they listed their coin in the exchange in the end you will notice the volume and traders
was a little by little disappeared, this was I had observed during the time I joined in different bounty campaign. That's why as a bounty
hunters we really, really need to be wise at all cost.
Heroalt

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 10:41:06 AM

I believe that's what's the latest now, enticing people with that the project is listed or to be listed soon and they would quote an exchange that will attract people. I believe this is a lesson that for every project you want to run their Bounty Campaign, make your own research before joining
Banulit

Activity: 674
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2021, 10:56:22 AM

Do your own research and deep digging of information to your prospect bounty campaign before joining or participating on it so you can avoid wasting your precious time and effort. Take note that a good project to joined with most of the time consist of a team developer with expertise on the cryptocurrencies and it has a well written white-paper and roadmap.

dotcoin.info

Activity: 686
Merit: 252

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 02:08:28 PM

That's it. A good example to teach. Each project must be thoroughly analyzed before you enter it.
Most people read what is written but don't do any further analysis. They have enough promises and words that the project is already being traded somewhere in an unknown place.

Roidz

Activity: 1386

1XBit.com

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 03:03:46 PM

That's it. A good example to teach. Each project must be thoroughly analyzed before you enter it.
Most people read what is written but don't do any further analysis. They have enough promises and words that the project is already being traded somewhere in an unknown place.

It's not an easy thing to analyze a fraudulent project or not right now, because from several fraudulent projects that I have encountered almost have the same criteria as a real project, for me personally, I might prefer to participate with projects that are handled by trusted managers. in the forum, because in my opinion the manager will first analyze every detail of the project before accepting an offer to manage it because if the manager accepts an offer to manage a project too easily, he will risk his trust in this forum.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 03:36:54 PM

It's not an easy thing to analyze a fraudulent project or not right now, because from several fraudulent projects that I have encountered almost have the same criteria as a real project, for me personally, I might prefer to participate with projects that are handled by trusted managers. in the forum, because in my opinion the manager will first analyze every detail of the project before accepting an offer to manage it because if the manager accepts an offer to manage a project too easily, he will risk his trust in this forum.

The idea is too rash. Trusting only the bounty manager, you shift the responsibility to him. That is, if he is wrong, you will be wasting time, just because you were too lazy to conduct your own analysis of the company he chose. Nobody says it's easy. Scamers adapt every day to qualitatively mimic legitimate companies. But this does not mean that they do not make mistakes. And we make a big mistake when we neglect our own analysis and questions to the project.

angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 03:41:10 PM

Mostly still charged trick ventures but still turned out to be fruitful within the conclusion. On the off chance that you see the positive side of the venture, at that point go on. After all, bounty seekers ought to be more persistent when taking part in a campaign. On the off chance that within the conclusion the extend does not go along side your possess desires,at that point do not delay to undertake another promising venture until you'll make great benefits since of your possess determination.

Roidz

Activity: 1386

1XBit.com

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 03:56:52 PM

The idea is too rash. Trusting only the bounty manager, you shift the responsibility to him. That is, if he is wrong, you will be wasting time, just because you were too lazy to conduct your own analysis of the company he chose. Nobody says it's easy. Scamers adapt every day to qualitatively mimic legitimate companies. But this does not mean that they do not make mistakes. And we make a big mistake when we neglect our own analysis and questions to the project.
okay, let's say I'm wrong because it's possible to analyze a project I don't have the ability to do it, so if I can know how you can analyze it properly? because if you say in terms of CEO, Roadmad and also the concept of a project, isn't it a fraudulent project that also has that and even looks better like some of the previous projects.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  Super Six 
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
6 BTC PRIZE POOL
TAKE PART
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: