Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:36:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Blockburn, A big Failure  (Read 1258 times)
Doranile432 (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 06:11:11 AM

I've never seen a big failure project like blockburn this year so far, in 2019 when this project was released it was trading at a whopping 0.93$, and after bounty was over, without sending any token to any bounty hunter the value is now 0.00007$, this will be the first failure project I promoted this year, the use case is something that should work as per my research but the question is, what happened? Exit scam? Or team dumped?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2020, 06:19:28 AM

not only you, I've also felt that even though in a different bounty. there are several theories that we can understand about it because we do feel the same thing, that is, when a new bounty is released and pre-sale, the price of ico token might still be good. and after the bounty is finished then the price falls, or after the listing process to the market exchange, the price falls. there is a possibility that the team is inaccurate or less than optimal at work, because the tokens should still be of good value or at least not fall too deep if the team always pays attention to their tokens.
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 06:24:10 AM

Blockburn use case is not bad at all, the team are to be blame here, it's lack of seriousness, all I can say is to move on and avoid relent because of a failure, good bounty projects are still out there, this is not about lack of research but still failure happens

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Byakuga

Activity: 518
Merit: 28

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 06:51:50 AM

As a bounty hunter do not always expect positive results always, things like this will happen from time to time, a lesson to be learned here is 'not all listed bounties are good', whether listed or not anything can still happen

Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 07:47:34 AM

I've never seen a big failure project like blockburn this year so far, in 2019 when this project was released it was trading at a whopping 0.93$, and after bounty was over, without sending any token to any bounty hunter the value is now 0.00007$, this will be the first failure project I promoted this year, the use case is something that should work as per my research but the question is, what happened? Exit scam? Or team dumped?

This is a huge fall. If a team cannot maintain the price of their coin, t least, it should be a little close to it. The last time I saw this type of fall was when the bull run was over, that so many coins dumped beyond a reasonable doubt, just because of a general factor.
It is therefore obvious that the team did this. No investor in his right sense will buy a coin at $0.39 and deliberately dump at such a ridiculous price.
khiholangkang

Activity: 2016
Merit: 560

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 07:51:06 AM

$0.93 is the initial token price before swapped it with a token sold at IEO at $0.005
But even so, it is true that they experienced such a huge failure that their tokens are worthless now

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2020, 07:59:39 AM

This is not unusual to me though, There are many projects that happened the same thing. Blockburn team should have divided their blockburn tokens into different date distribution to avoid this kind of dump in the market. If the team is serious in the project, This would bounce back near to the initial price, Maybe the team is waiting the bounty hunters to sell all of their rewards then bring back the price to the price it should be.

I think BURN token didn't reach the whopping 0.93 USD  Huh

lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 08:14:33 AM

The team has been dumping the token. The fact that even the team was delaying the payment for the hunters.
This is not yet a scam but it has a very big indication of this project will become another exit scam project. The token has no value and investors were getting fooled by the scammers behind this project.
This is a scammmmm

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
dady12

Activity: 166
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 08:25:09 AM

Blockburn use case is not bad at all, the team are to be blame here, it's lack of seriousness, all I can say is to move on and avoid relent because of a failure, good bounty projects are still out there, this is not about lack of research but still failure happens
They really spoiled the potential of good project with bright future.
Can't say you should've sell when the moment was there, because that'd mean you don't believe in project and do not support it
I hope there weren't big funds invested in it, so no one really suffered
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 08:30:27 AM

I think blockburn will never recover again, the dump is way too much, looks like the team dumped alot of tokens, my suspicion about blockburn began when the bounty manager was the same BM that manages IMO bounty, a big scam project indeed, there is this lady who was so rude, forgot the name, anyways there are always lessons to be learnt

rahmatullah9305

Activity: 983

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 08:43:51 AM

As a bounty hunter do not always expect positive results always, things like this will happen from time to time, a lesson to be learned here is 'not all listed bounties are good', whether listed or not anything can still happen
Yes, you said something very wise, but unfortunately I disagree with the main sentence that you wrote, because all the hunters obviously always expect positive results on the project they are taking part in, because they also appreciate the time when promoting the project bounty, Did you not appreciate your time when joining the bounty project?
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 09:08:28 AM

Yes, you said something very wise, but unfortunately I disagree with the main sentence that you wrote, because all the hunters obviously always expect positive results on the project they are taking part in, because they also appreciate the time when promoting the project bounty, Did you not appreciate your time when joining the bounty project?

They were expecting at least they can sell their token even for few cents because that means they were paid but if the bounty hunters aren't paid with the tokens and the price already plummets to a low well, its a terrible decision to promote them.

The project I guess wasn't that attractive anything at all. It was made to look attractive when they started the promotion by building some volume.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Balladtony77

Activity: 378
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 09:12:01 AM

Blockburn is gone, there are few bounty managers I trust now, bounty detective, bubbalex arteezy juelerz12, another bounty managers apart from these are risky, join at your own risk, scammers are now very smart, anyone can easily fall for their dubious tricks

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 09:51:12 AM

I honestly hope that this project will. however, the development was completely unexpected. however, the price actually fell, even when the price was measured at $ 0.1. Well, $ 0.000077 is really a bad price for a coin that has a high price.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
CuriousGeorge

Activity: 1498
Merit: 251

KUWA.ai

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 10:00:02 AM

I honestly hope that this project will. however, the development was completely unexpected. however, the price actually fell, even when the price was measured at $ 0.1. Well, $ 0.000077 is really a bad price for a coin that has a high price.
What kind of development that you have expected it came from the scam coin like blockburn? I didn't even put a very small expectation on it. The price dump is also the main factor why this is not an ico project anymore but this is a complete failure project. Where the fuck of shitty tokens that used to dump the market was coming from?

|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 10:02:14 AM

As far as I know, they swapped their tokens. 1 old token = 100 new tokens, but at the current price I agree that this is a failed project. And they became scammer in this market when not making payment for bounty hunter

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tiang_tower

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 10:06:54 AM

Blockburn is gone, there are few bounty managers I trust now, bounty detective, bubbalex arteezy juelerz12, another bounty managers apart from these are risky, join at your own risk, scammers are now very smart, anyone can easily fall for their dubious tricks
Yes, but not all of the projects held by Arteezy are paid, only a few are paid, so if you like Arteezy, then I don't like it because he is often inactive in his own bounty group, you can see a lot of questions in the group which was not answered by Arteezy.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3502

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 10:11:30 AM

Hi guys I opened a scam accusation against them  [WARNING] BLOCKBURN - FAKE BOUNTY - OFFENSES and INSULTS If you have other updates or did you want provide more information it would really appreciated.
They never replied. Admin go offline a couple of days after their bounty campaign was finished on "March 12, 2020".

Token price dump very quickly after the closure of bounty campaign:
100 new token (1 old token) 0.007710 USD 01 May 2020
[Start of bounty 0.260958 USD (1 old token).....]

No one has been payed, they delayed payment up to (?) unknown date!

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 10:14:11 AM

Hi guys I opened a scam accusation against them  [WARNING] BLOCKBURN - FAKE BOUNTY - OFFENSES and INSULTS If you have other updates or did you want provide more information it would really appreciated.
They never replied. Admin go offline a couple of days after their bounty campaign was finished on "March 12, 2020".

Token price dump very quickly after the closure of bounty campaign:
100 new token (1 old token) 0.007710 USD 01 May 2020
[Start of bounty 0.260958 USD (1 old token).....]

No one has been payed, they delayed payment up to (?) unknown date!

You are right, they have stopped online at this forum since the end of bounty. And they delayed it indefinitely, I believe after 3 months. They will continue to find some new reasons to postpone it a few more times. Clearly a terrible project in 2020

pilosopotasyo

Activity: 952
Merit: 27

View Profile
May 01, 2020, 10:24:43 AM

Unfortunately, it's both and that's what happens to project with no use case this is not the only project with a similar fate, in fact, there are a lot of ongoing projects that will end up like that, always check the community reviews and the people working behind the team how dedicated are they.

BACK FROM A LONG VACATION
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: