Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:58:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 📢 AVA - From the Creator of the 1st PoW Coin 📢  (Read 4119 times)
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1075

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 08:47:38 PM
Last edit: October 07, 2020, 08:59:55 PM by Mrpumperitis

$3.30  Great time to top up your AVAX stack , alot of good stuff will be coming regularly for next few weeks and months.  Cool

Currently only 24 mln in circulating out of 360 mln total supply and 720 mln max supply. So its just 1/15 of total supply on the market. Mcap too high. With total supply it will be: 80m * 15= 1.2 bln usd. Price can drop more after unlock...

The total supply of 720 will not be mined/created for over 100 years.

Circ supply is what gives coins their mcap.

The circ supply currently is 24mill and will increase to 72mill over the next 4 years as coins from ico get unlocked.
The next unlock is for another 24mill around 22nd Dec 2020.  
There is 360mill minted and that includes the 72mill from ico.
The 72mill coins can be staked and will earn from the remaining pool of 288mill AVAX.

https://info.avax.network/#economics

https://files.avalabs.org/papers/token.pdf

Majority of the remaining coins that will be unlocked are for private investors, so dont expect them to sell straight away.

Also think of how much coin is not for sale right now due to staking....
530 active validators
1,861 active delegations
TOTAL STAKE 260,860,375.29 AVAX
STAKING RATIO 72%

https://avascan.info/staking/statistics

As i said before AVAX is just beginning , with more partnerships, users building on AVAX and people investing...
IMO AVAX is seriously cheap and i will keep buying if it drops, DCA all the way.
 Cool

oh, did i mention burn? yea AVAX burns aswell lowering the total supply.

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 01:23:57 PM

$3.30  Great time to top up your AVAX stack , alot of good stuff will be coming regularly for next few weeks and months.  Cool

Currently only 24 mln in circulating out of 360 mln total supply and 720 mln max supply. So its just 1/15 of total supply on the market. Mcap too high. With total supply it will be: 80m * 15= 1.2 bln usd. Price can drop more after unlock...

The total supply of 720 will not be mined/created for over 100 years.

Circ supply is what gives coins their mcap.

The circ supply currently is 24mill and will increase to 72mill over the next 4 years as coins from ico get unlocked.
The next unlock is for another 24mill around 22nd Dec 2020.  
There is 360mill minted and that includes the 72mill from ico.
The 72mill coins can be staked and will earn from the remaining pool of 288mill AVAX.

https://info.avax.network/#economics

https://files.avalabs.org/papers/token.pdf

Majority of the remaining coins that will be unlocked are for private investors, so dont expect them to sell straight away.

Also think of how much coin is not for sale right now due to staking....
530 active validators
1,861 active delegations
TOTAL STAKE 260,860,375.29 AVAX
STAKING RATIO 72%

https://avascan.info/staking/statistics

As i said before AVAX is just beginning , with more partnerships, users building on AVAX and people investing...
IMO AVAX is seriously cheap and i will keep buying if it drops, DCA all the way.
 Cool

oh, did i mention burn? yea AVAX burns aswell lowering the total supply.

So on ICO were sold 72 mln tokens? Are this tokens include private sale as well? Or why in total 360 mln? (As I understood rest of 720 mln (so another 360 mln for mining). But whats about total supply?
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 01:46:20 PM

So on ICO were sold 72 mln tokens? Are this tokens include private sale as well? Or why in total 360 mln? (As I understood rest of 720 mln (so another 360 mln for mining). But whats about total supply?

I can see why people can get confused and it would be nice to get an official AVAX team member to clarify these things for us.
From what i can gather is...

So on ICO were sold 72 mln tokens?      Yes

Are this tokens include private sale as well?  No
4.1.2 Distribution Details
Purchaser Distribution (15.96% of total supply):

Seed Sale. This sale was completed in February of 2019, where a total of 18M tokens were sold. Tokens were sold at a price of approximately $0.33 per token. The implied fully-diluted mainnet valuation of this sale was $120M. These tokens were sold to help initiate the development of the Avalanche codebase.
Private Sale. This sale was completed in May of 2020, where a total of around 24.9M tokens were sold. Tokens were sold at a price of $0.50 per token. The implied fully-diluted mainnet valuation of this sale was $180M. These tokens were sold to distribute AVAX and build staking infrastructure.
Public Sale Option A1, Public Sale Option A2, and Public Sale Option B. These tokens are allocated for the current public sale, where at most 17M tokens will be sold. Since Public Sale Option A1 and Public Sale Option B take from the same pool of 12M tokens, public purchasers will decide the final percentages of each allocation. On other hand, in order to allow for a fair and equitable distribution of tokens, Public Sale Option A2 will have its own dedicated pool of 60M tokens. Public Sale Option A1 and Public Sale Option A2 tokens will be sold at a price of $0.50 per token, and Public Sale Option B will be sold at a price of $0.85 per token.

Or why in total 360 mln? This is the minted amount.

But whats about total supply? its 720mill

Seriously though i wouldnt worry about any of this...just like ETH ico prices are a non issue even though it has an infinite supply.
I would look at the rank on cmc, the tech and the dev team...and it cant be any clearer, AVAX is undervalued.

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
-CryptoViking-

Activity: 378
Merit: 335

https://t.me/CRYPTOVlKING

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 06:13:36 PM

I can see why people can get confused and it would be nice to get an official AVAX team member to clarify these things for us.

Seed Sale. This sale was completed in February of 2019, where a total of 18M tokens were sold. Tokens were sold at a price of approximately $0.33 per token. The implied fully-diluted mainnet valuation of this sale was $120M. These tokens were sold to help initiate the development of the Avalanche codebase.
Private Sale. This sale was completed in May of 2020, where a total of around 24.9M tokens were sold. Tokens were sold at a price of $0.50 per token. The implied fully-diluted mainnet valuation of this sale was $180M. These tokens were sold to distribute AVAX and build staking infrastructure.
Public Sale Option A1, Public Sale Option A2, and Public Sale Option B. These tokens are allocated for the current public sale, where at most 17M tokens will be sold. Since Public Sale Option A1 and Public Sale Option B take from the same pool of 12M tokens, public purchasers will decide the final percentages of each allocation. On other hand, in order to allow for a fair and equitable distribution of tokens, Public Sale Option A2 will have its own dedicated pool of 60M tokens. Public Sale Option A1 and Public Sale Option A2 tokens will be sold at a price of $0.50 per token, and Public Sale Option B will be sold at a price of $0.85 per token.

Seriously though i wouldnt worry about any of this...just like ETH ico prices are a non issue even though it has an infinite supply.
I would look at the rank on cmc, the tech and the dev team...and it cant be any clearer, AVAX is undervalued.

I agree with you that AVAX has more room to grow and it will grow. Anyone who dives in and do some research can see how serious the project and people behind it are. I understand the concern though, coming from people who are short term investor looking for quick profit and so these questions come out, but for long term investor this is DCA coin, very easy decision.
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 10:51:33 PM

So on ICO were sold 72 mln tokens?      Yes

Are this tokens include private sale as well?  No

Hands down...the easiest call since Ethereum

It's at 100 rank on CMC.....yes I agree....with the tech and the dev team....and the fact that they are working with leaders in the industry....

....it's LITERALLY an ROI gift at this price
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 04:49:21 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2020, 01:52:15 AM by Mrpumperitis

Can AVAX revive the dream?

Many who have been in crypto from the early days will remember how BTC was being used as a currency.
Then around 2013 BTC failure to scale, slow to send, low throughput and high fees caused alot of problems.
Merchants, businesses that had embraced BTC as payments began to leave.

The people that dreamt crypto would bring us all economic freedom from the banks that fund wars with the petrodollar moved on to other projects and began looking at new use cases...
Evolving the Blockhain tech but imo while this has been happening the original dream was being sidelined to accommodate regulations and big business.

Solving the crypto trilemma was key before we could go back to the dream....and its now solved.

AVAX is capable of so much, it can host stablecoins, CBDCS, securities and alot more, its such a versatile platform.
....but it also has the power to be used as a currency.
It can pick up where Bitcoin left...many other coins have tried, i have followed alot of them but they all failed, some with poor tech, unable to scale ,weak governance or something else.

I have already brought on a few merchants and will bring on more, just like i did with BTC back in 2011.

We have all learnt from the past mistakes and have improved our financial knowledge worldwide.
We have analysed systems such as SWIFT, VISA, BTC and have built tech that far surpasses what they can do in a decentralized manner.

AVAX can act as a currency due to, its scalability, its low fees, and instant finality which is ideal for merchants and users globally.

AVAX can revive the dream.
 Smiley

magisterr

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 05:49:37 AM

Well, but you cant compare ETH and Avalanch. Ethereum was something revolutionary new in crypto. And they raised 18 mln in total (much less than Avax).
Where I can see full distribution schedule of all tokens (private sale. public sale, minted tokens) ?
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 06:07:16 AM

Well, but you cant compare ETH and Avalanch. Ethereum was something revolutionary new in crypto. And they raised 18 mln in total (much less than Avax).
Where I can see full distribution schedule of all tokens (private sale. public sale, minted tokens) ?

Well i guess you still have alot to learn about AVAX since you think its not something revolutionary new in crypto.
As time passes you will see what AVAX can do that others cant.

You can find the information you seek in the links i provided in my first reply, which i thought you would have read before commenting.

synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 11:29:58 AM
Last edit: October 09, 2020, 05:01:21 PM by synthgauge

So on ICO were sold 72 mln tokens?      Yes

Are this tokens include private sale as well?  No

They say they are all about tackling the toughest problems decentralized finance faces. How do they plan to straighten up the mess Maureen O'Hara created by hitting on senior chief-in-commander Asam Sanders? 80 yo marasmus owner, she still found the time to dally with Mr. Sanders. She created opportunities for him to run after, in her age, unbearable.
Estrange18

Activity: 1232
Merit: 331

DAO MAKER

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 03:45:17 PM
Last edit: October 09, 2020, 03:56:17 PM by Estrange18

We have already 527 active validators in MainNet. And there would me much more nodes if Binance wouldn't close it's withdraw for AVAX. Coz many paople were buying coins to run their nodes. Binance opened withdrawals only today.

Btw price recovered pretty fast from 3.2$. This is good sign  Cool

DAO MAKER is coming... https://daomaker.com/
magisterr

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 04:28:19 AM

Well i guess you still have alot to learn about AVAX since you think its not something revolutionary new in crypto.
As time passes you will see what AVAX can do that others cant.

You can find the information you seek in the links i provided in my first reply, which i thought you would have read before commenting.

Whats revolutionary new has Avax? yes, I read your thoughts.

with AVAX, i can validate, choose how to delegate, make my own asset and use it or AVAX as a super low fee, high throughput instant send currency.

But this have almost every blockchain nowdays (at least a lot of them): create tokens, validate, fast TXs etc.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 07:37:02 PM

AVAX Launch is weeks away  

Avalanche is an open-source platform for launching highly decentralized applications, new financial primitives, and new interoperable blockchains.

Multichain model, how would you like your Blockchain? would you like Coinjoin? ZK snarks? would you like it private,permissioned, permissionless..oh and dont worry its all interoperable.  

https://medium.com/avalabs/full-recap-of-the-avalanche-telegram-ama-with-the-ava-labs-team-e895e4a53e6d

A bit of the AMA......

Q: What is the state/status of ZKsnarks and other privacy tools for Avalanche?
A:  Our multi-chain model will let us try a variety of approaches, for example on the X-chain we could easily support CoinJoin-style privacy protocols while also experimenting with ZK proof-based privacy schemes on a new chains. I’m also looking forward to playing with SNARKs and protocols like Tornado on the Ethereum-compatible C-Chain.

Q: Will it be possible to stake AVAX with a single click, as was done now to open a wallet with an existing Google account?
A: Yes, this will be supported soon. Our team is adding delegation functionality to avalanche.js and to the web wallet. We are actively working with Staking as a Service provider to ensure that there are easier options for staking AVAX–for those who are not as technically savvy.
(ANKR will allow this when staking goes live, check it out)

Q: How easy an Ethereum dapps can completely move to Avalanche?
A: The C-Chain is an instance of the Ethereum Virtual Machine powered by Avalanche. One can create smart contracts on the C-Chain and do anything else they would do on Ethereum by using the C-Chain’s API.

Hey, thanks for reading my thoughts, you missed a bit so i added.
Also researching AVAX is more than just reading my comments  Wink
Avalanche democratizes financial markets and bridges all blockchain platforms together into one interoperable ecosystem.
‍Build your own custom blockchains or digitize any assets with arbitrarily complex rulesets.
There is the instant finality, decentralized scalable blockchain, Subnets, Next gen Consensus and more.

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 07:41:07 PM

What can you do?
https://www.avalabs.org/

Launch customized blockchains, private & public
With Avalanche, you can deploy blockchains that fit your own application needs. Build your own virtual machine and dictate exactly how the blockchain should operate.
Create and trade digital assets

Avalanche enables the launching of smart assets or digital representations of real-world-assets that obey special parameters and trading restrictions. Better than any other platform.
Build scalable smart contracts and dapps

By leveraging the Avalanche protocol, developers can launch smart contracts that confirm in a second and scale to thousands or millions of validators, far beyond any other blockchain platform today.
Solutions
Key features

High performance
Avalanche finalizes transactions in about a second and clears thousands per second. This makes high-volume P2P payments and asset transfers a reality.
Scalable and secure
The platform can accommodate thousands to millions of participants. The protocol is green and sustainable, and there is no mining. You probably already have the hardware required to join the network.
Flexible and customizable
Each blockchain launched on Avalanche can define its own core logic and validator set. This means compliance and privacy by default.
Why Avalanche?
For Developers
Avalanche enables the deployment of new blockchains with their own virtual machines, validator sets, scripting languages, legal compliance rules, and more.
Avalanche supports all existing Dapps written in Solidity, with higher performance and much quicker finality.
1) Smart Assets and Contracts
These are powerful processes that autonomously interact with other assets based on internal business logic. These processes have the ability to monitor and automatically react to specific network changes.

2) Subnets
In just a few steps, you can provision new private, public, permissioned or permissionless blockchains, called subnets.

3) Flexible, Composable VMs
We introduce the concept of Avalanche Virtual Machines, which enable developers to easily launch blockchains with a wide array of application-specific features.

magisterr

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 09:05:28 AM

AVAX Launch is weeks away  

Avalanche is an open-source platform for launching highly decentralized applications, new financial primitives, and new interoperable blockchains.

Multichain model, how would you like your Blockchain? would you like Coinjoin? ZK snarks? would you like it private,permissioned, permissionless..oh and dont worry its all interoperable.  

https://medium.com/avalabs/full-recap-of-the-avalanche-telegram-ama-with-the-ava-labs-team-e895e4a53e6d

A bit of the AMA......

Q: What is the state/status of ZKsnarks and other privacy tools for Avalanche?
A:  Our multi-chain model will let us try a variety of approaches, for example on the X-chain we could easily support CoinJoin-style privacy protocols while also experimenting with ZK proof-based privacy schemes on a new chains. I’m also looking forward to playing with SNARKs and protocols like Tornado on the Ethereum-compatible C-Chain.

Q: Will it be possible to stake AVAX with a single click, as was done now to open a wallet with an existing Google account?
A: Yes, this will be supported soon. Our team is adding delegation functionality to avalanche.js and to the web wallet. We are actively working with Staking as a Service provider to ensure that there are easier options for staking AVAX–for those who are not as technically savvy.
(ANKR will allow this when staking goes live, check it out)

Q: How easy an Ethereum dapps can completely move to Avalanche?
A: The C-Chain is an instance of the Ethereum Virtual Machine powered by Avalanche. One can create smart contracts on the C-Chain and do anything else they would do on Ethereum by using the C-Chain’s API.

Hey, thanks for reading my thoughts, you missed a bit so i added.
Also researching AVAX is more than just reading my comments  Wink
Avalanche democratizes financial markets and bridges all blockchain platforms together into one interoperable ecosystem.
‍Build your own custom blockchains or digitize any assets with arbitrarily complex rulesets.
There is the instant finality, decentralized scalable blockchain, Subnets, Next gen Consensus and more.

Will they have Zero-knowledge proof (private protocol which use Zcash) and smartcontracts (like Ethereum) together? And when this will be implemented (I mean year - this or next or... )?
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 03:09:53 PM

Will they have Zero-knowledge proof (private protocol which use Zcash) and smartcontracts (like Ethereum) together? And when this will be implemented (I mean year - this or next or... )?
Im sure you can, when? im unsure maybe now i dont know.

Heres some info for some really cool stuff ....

https://docs.avax.network/v1.0/en/core-concepts/overview/

What are Subnets
A Subnet, or Subnetwork, is a dynamic set of validators working together to achieve consensus on the state of a set of blockchains. Each blockchain is validated by exactly one Subnet. A Subnet can validate arbitrarily many blockchains. A node may be a member of arbitrarily many Subnets.

A Subnet manages its own membership and it may require that its constituent validators have certain properties. This is very useful and we explore its ramifications in more depth below.

There is a special Subnet called the Primary Network, which validates Avalanche’s built-in blockchains. All members of all Subnets must also be a member of the Primary Network. In order to become a member of the Primary Network, one must stake some AVAX tokens. The upshot is that all validators of all blockchains must also validate Avalanche’s built-in blockchains and must have staked AVAX tokens.

Compliance
Avalanche’s Subnet architecture makes regulatory compliance manageable. As mentioned above, a Subnet may require validators to meet an arbitrary set of requirements. This may include compliance requirements, such as:

Validators must be located in a given country
Validators must pass a KYC check
Validators must hold a certain license

https://docs.avax.network/v1.0/en/tutorials/create-a-subnet/

https://docs.avax.network/v1.0/en/tutorials/create-a-blockchain/

https://docs.avax.network/v1.0/en/transaction-fees/
Different types of transactions require payment of a different transaction fee. This table shows the transaction fee schedule:

| Chain    : Transaction Type  | Transaction Fee (AVAX) |
+----------+-------------------+------------------------+
| P        : Create Blockchain |                   0.01 |
| P        : Add Validator     |                      0 |
| P        : Add Delegator     |                      0 |
| P        : Create Subnet     |                   0.01 |
| P        : Import AVAX       |                  0.001 |
| P        : Export AVAX       |                  0.001 |
| X        : Send              |                  0.001 |
| X        : Create Asset      |                   0.01 |
| X        : Mint Asset        |                  0.001 |
| X        : Import AVAX       |                  0.001 |
| X        : Export AVAX       |                  0.001 |

This is just a fraction of what makes AVAX special....
I hope after this you can now appreciate why AVAX is revolutionary.

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 03:10:54 PM

Start watching and learning....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TawnE7_uDc
MoneyDance Day 3
Chainlink with AVAX

Also ...
AVAX is now on Ledger  Wink

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 01:27:15 AM

https://medium.com/avalabs/avalanche-101-an-overview-of-the-internet-of-finance-7cdc5a2bee4

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 01:33:39 AM

VALIDATORS 573
573 ACTIVE
VALIDATION STAKE
235,074,964.03 AVAX
235,074,964 ACTIVE

DELEGATIONS 2,135
2,135 ACTIVE

DELEGATED STAKE
43,736,150.47AVAX

78% of AVAX is being staked.  Shocked

There is not much AVAX for sale
 i expect the price to jump up a few legs very soon.

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
October 22, 2020, 05:47:58 PM

Check this out  Grin

https://twitter.com/cgcardona/status/1319047890220634112
Gabriel Cardona
@cgcardona
·
18h
Avalanche makes it trivial to send multiple token types in 1 transaction.

Here's sending AVAX, SCBY and BTAX all in 1 transaction.

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
October 23, 2020, 01:31:00 AM

https://explorer.avax.network/tx/bD5HqKUp8GZeys5ckkNqrAYAJBdgs6G2gK8otGMmyuY2oHfbK
3 different assets sent to different users in 1 tx!!!
 Tongue

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: