Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 03:34:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in this new IEO  (Read 2379 times)
cryptoknightt

Activity: 1189
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 10, 2020, 05:45:03 PM

that's OK because the BTC halving might cause an increase in altcoin as well, but you have to be vigilant because the price of BTC 2 days continues to decline I also don't know what actually happened it seems this is a game of whales who deliberately use the BTC halving moment
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2020, 03:54:28 AM

You can invest in any new IEO on exchange, but you should know about the project first so you won't be scammed.
Having IEO is not a guarantee that the project will be success later, it is all depends on the project itself, how good it is.

Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 06:14:20 AM

You can invest in any new IEO on exchange, but you should know about the project first so you won't be scammed.
Having IEO is not a guarantee that the project will be success later, it is all depends on the project itself, how good it is.

Getting to know more about the project is like a requirement to me when I am investing, with good knowledge we can stay away from getting scam but that is not only our main purpose why we are investing, that's just part of the process, the main purpose is to be profitable which is hard to find at the moment or the current situation as most projects failed even if they are not a scam projects.
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 08:59:18 AM

Invest only in IEO projects from binance exchange or other top exchange, latoken will only give you sad story to share probably on this forum, you don't want that to happen right? I hope not
Yes, that's right, I don't think anyone wants sadness in this forum, so your advice is obviously very good for investment, because only the IEO project on the top exchange is often profitable, but we can't confirm it yet.
Most IEOs at the top exchanges will give you profit, but for you to participate in their IEO it will be very difficult. There are many participants and only a few are successful, profits will never come to many people in this market.
That's why so many people participate in IEO on small exchanges, they think that small exchanges can also be profitable for them. But that is really a wrong thought because those exchanges only want to steal money from investors
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 09:06:32 AM

Hello, I am new to blockchain and I stumbled on how successful Binance IEO is and the recent IEO conducted there, I witnessed how the coin price spiked after IEO. So i discovered that Latoken is about conducting an IEO. Is it a wise decision to invest?
One of the factors to take into consideration is the reputation of the hosting platform of the IEO. Both Binance and LAToken have good reputation in the crypto industry hence will do their first checks on projects before hosting their IEO. However, investors are always advised to do their own research as well. You have to study the coin, look out for its fundamentals, team expertise and reputation, use case etc. This will give a clue how successful the project will during and after IEO phase.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2020, 10:49:35 AM

In my opinion never invest in IEO which is planed on Low rating exchanges like LAtoke, Vindax etc as there is 80 to 90% chance that you will never get back your invested money. If you have spare money then try IEO on high-rank exchanges like Binance Okex or invest in top 10 projects already listed on Coinmarketcap.

Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 12:12:18 PM

only if it is solid and famous exchange like binance. on binance every ieo make for it's participants profits. few times i read it is x3-5 in the start of trading. only those who have money can participate.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Zazzu

Activity: 518
Merit: 256

Living the truth....

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 01:18:48 PM

Try to invest in IEOs at Binance, Okex, Huobi .. If you are unlucky to be the winner of those exchanges, you can participate in smaller exchanges like Gate.io, MXC .com ... there are many good IEOs, never invest in IEOs in Latoken or Vindax, Yobit .. they are scam exchanges
yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 585

You own the pen

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 01:27:49 PM

Don't invest in Latoken there hasn't any project that conducts IEO there became successful as far as I remember. Just choose between the tow Binance and Okex. these two are the most active exchanges that offer IEO from time to time. You will see some spike on the price after the project conduct IEO on their exchanges that's why every legit project will choose those two to further expand and promote their coins.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Sterbens

Activity: 1848
Merit: 341

Duelbits.com

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 01:40:39 PM

Try to invest in IEOs at Binance, Okex, Huobi .. If you are unlucky to be the winner of those exchanges, you can participate in smaller exchanges like Gate.io, MXC .com ... there are many good IEOs, never invest in IEOs in Latoken or Vindax, Yobit .. they are scam exchanges
I think they already know that the Vindax, Latoken and p2pb2b exchanges are exchanges with most fail in their IEO so that many investors no longer choose such exchanges.
For IEO in binance it is very difficult to get a lottery there because that is what can partition the IEO in Binance.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 01:56:50 PM

This is my own opinion; I don't like Latoken nor anything concerning it because the exchange has shown over time to be a bad one where projects gets listed and the price keeps going down. Even their IEO isn't profitable when compared to other exchanges and from the running of the exchange, it doesn't look like it's changing anytime soon. Therefore to air my opinion about investing, I will say, seek for IEO in other exchanges such as Binance, Kucoin and so on, you will be glad you did.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2020, 02:25:13 PM

only if it is solid and famous exchange like binance. on binance every ieo make for it's participants profits. few times i read it is x3-5 in the start of trading. only those who have money can participate.

There is no guarantee that you will get returns all the time with IEOs in Binance. It is true that exchanges such as Binance and Huobi screen the IEOs very carefully before listing them. But then, market dynamics can also have a big impact on the future. So when you go for the investment, you need to craefully analyze all the factors about that particular project.
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 02:29:28 PM

Hello, I am new to blockchain and I stumbled on how successful Binance IEO is and the recent IEO conducted there, I witnessed how the coin price spiked after IEO. So i discovered that Latoken is about conducting an IEO. Is it a wise decision to invest?

I think it's a bad idea, here are few things you can look out for

1. Latoken is bad IEO record
2. Make sure the project is not only aiming for latoken exchange
3. How good is this project we are talking about? You know it would have been great if you drop a name? Maybe others can help do some diggings too
4. Latoken is not a top exchange and the chance of IEO success is lower than 50% chances

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
litepool.ru

Activity: 531

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 02:39:32 PM

There is no guarantee that you will get returns all the time with IEOs in Binance. It is true that exchanges such as Binance and Huobi screen the IEOs very carefully before listing them. But then, market dynamics can also have a big impact on the future. So when you go for the investment, you need to craefully analyze all the factors about that particular project.
Since Binance launched IEO, I have never seen them fail. All cashew projects are successful and profitable at least 2-3 times the IEO price. It is clear that Binance is the best exchange and has the best IEOs, which has attracted a lot of investors to participate in their exchange.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 02:47:59 PM

yes because if thats true that all ieo's on binance are going to be succesfull then all ieo's investors are rich now because they will all invest on binance lol  but this isnt happening  so it means that they are like a normal ieo's too that can be found on other exchange   .  i think its only an imitation because people get used to the fame of binance  and its standards  . analyzing the project is cool but we shall keep in mind that there are other factors too that affect the market  and its not inevitable
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 03:27:43 PM

yes because if thats true that all ieo's on binance are going to be succesfull then all ieo's investors are rich now because they will all invest on binance lol  but this isnt happening  so it means that they are like a normal ieo's too that can be found on other exchange   .  i think its only an imitation because people get used to the fame of binance  and its standards  . analyzing the project is cool but we shall keep in mind that there are other factors too that affect the market  and its not inevitable
It's not that IEO in Binance is very limited so that not everyone can invest in IEO binance because there must be several requirements holding BNB so that this will be a struggle for all investors.

There are still many IEO in other exchanges that are worth investing, but we must be able to choose carefully.
tiang_tower

Activity: 826

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 04:03:19 PM

This is my own opinion; I don't like Latoken nor anything concerning it because the exchange has shown over time to be a bad one where projects gets listed and the price keeps going down. Even their IEO isn't profitable when compared to other exchanges and from the running of the exchange, it doesn't look like it's changing anytime soon. Therefore to air my opinion about investing, I will say, seek for IEO in other exchanges such as Binance, Kucoin and so on, you will be glad you did.
Same, I also don't like the IEO in Latoken including the Latoken exchange too, because until now the exchange's reputation is still bad and there hasn't been any improvement to them, so if someone likes the IEO in Latoken, then he has made a step that wrong with himself.
jonatha28

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 04:13:12 PM

yeah you should understand that neither of exchanges does not take responsibility for listed IEOs
I mean they partially do, but its not that crucial for them if one or two projects could be a disaster
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 04:21:11 PM

Same, I also don't like the IEO in Latoken including the Latoken exchange too, because until now the exchange's reputation is still bad and there hasn't been any improvement to them, so if someone likes the IEO in Latoken, then he has made a step that wrong with himself.
I only use LAToken exchange to sell tokens from airdrop or bounty. being to join IEO, I guess that is a bad idea. like the YOBIT exchange, many people joined the signature campaign that was held to get BTC from YOBIT. but I'm sure there aren't many, maybe even none of the campaign participants who intend to take part in selling IEO there. even to trade in this exchange alone makes doubts.

Davian144

Activity: 2520
Merit: 578

View Profile
May 12, 2020, 04:32:04 PM

yeah you should understand that neither of exchanges does not take responsibility for listed IEOs
I mean they partially do, but its not that crucial for them if one or two projects could be a disaster
Yes, indeed the exchange is clearly responsible for the IEO registered with them, just sometimes it is like a trap for investors, like the IEO example in the P2PB2B and Latoken exchanges, I think they are not responsible for the IEO on their list.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: