Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:10:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in this new IEO  (Read 2379 times)
LazerPanther

Activity: 334
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 03:33:58 PM

New IEOs that aren't happening on binance, kucoin, Okex, huobi, gate are nonsense projects, you will lose if you invest on them, for sure gains go for top exchanges, though price will dump later and that's just fine since you are in for short term profits
Exactly, the IEO at the small exchange is meaningless. So no need to spend time with those projects because they will surely fail and the price will fall many times compared to the price of IEO. Just wait and join the IEO of the top exchanges in this market

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 04:04:50 PM

choosing latoken is a bad decision, it's better to wait for the right time to choose in the right IEO such as binance, okex, houbi, gate and immediately forget about latoken because I think this exchange is approaching a scam because now they are increasing their withdrawal which for me is enough expensive when compared with the exchange that I recommend.
Right now its only the battle of big exchanges as they are the ones who usually get the success of IEO.
When they have a big number of traders, it's always a guarantee that once a project is listed in a certain exchange after IEO, the price will pump.
yes, you should choose a large exchange such as Binance, or a coin for an IEO. however, choosing a market that has a bad reputation for its users is a bad idea. note, if the new IEO is on a large exchange, the opportunity to get a greater profit than investing in IEO on an exchange that is not popular, or popular on the negative.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 04:17:15 PM

Hello, I am new to blockchain and I stumbled on how successful Binance IEO is and the recent IEO conducted there, I witnessed how the coin price spiked after IEO. So i discovered that Latoken is about conducting an IEO. Is it a wise decision to invest?
You should make a study first or make a review on some  crypto exchange that conducting IEO before investing. But Binance is a good choice because it is just selecting IEO to conduct on their platform to insure that investors won't regret after investing in IEO.

$crypto$
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1042

Smart is not enough, there must be skills

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2020, 06:28:28 PM

choosing latoken is a bad decision, it's better to wait for the right time to choose in the right IEO such as binance, okex, houbi, gate and immediately forget about latoken because I think this exchange is approaching a scam because now they are increasing their withdrawal which for me is enough expensive when compared with the exchange that I recommend.
Right now its only the battle of big exchanges as they are the ones who usually get the success of IEO.
When they have a big number of traders, it's always a guarantee that once a project is listed in a certain exchange after IEO, the price will pump.
And those who can do that are big exchanges because they have big traders there so that the IEO token results will look good after being pumped by big traders, now it will be difficult to find projects that are in large exchanges because it requires the highest possible cost and selection in this election. will make it difficult for new projects that want to go into a big exchange.

The current project does not have its own funds, so it relies more on fundraising, so this will be difficult at the beginning.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 06:54:07 AM

New IEOs that aren't happening on binance, kucoin, Okex, huobi, gate are nonsense projects, you will lose if you invest on them, for sure gains go for top exchanges, though price will dump later and that's just fine since you are in for short term profits
These exchanges are consistent with their ROI on IEOs so we can really depends on these markets but aside from thsoe you mentioned, you can also consider bittrex, poloniex and bitmax. These are not bad too, and their liquidation on new project also matched up with the famous one. Others offering IEO should not be trusted and should be avoided like latoken anf p2pb2b, I wonder why there are still investors joining their IEO, maybe they up for some pump and dump tokens that are worked by hype and whale's manipulation.
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2020, 08:39:57 AM

IEO in binance very legit to follow investment in binance very promising to follow if you want to follow IEO on latoken at this time you get the possibility of losses due to exchange had several adverse projects. IEO prices often fall and make a loss of investors.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 08:51:44 AM

Hello, I am new to blockchain and I stumbled on how successful Binance IEO is and the recent IEO conducted there, I witnessed how the coin price spiked after IEO. So i discovered that Latoken is about conducting an IEO. Is it a wise decision to invest?
You should make a study first or make a review on some  crypto exchange that conducting IEO before investing. But Binance is a good choice because it is just selecting IEO to conduct on their platform to insure that investors won't regret after investing in IEO.
Well Binance has a good reputation but also have some bad issue recently (but of course not proven that better) yet they are accused of pumping their New listed currency and dumping right after  gathering good amount.

but the truth is?just like ICO i have no Big sympathy in IEo even how good this looks be yet there are bad areas in which being discussed recently and i think just like what ICO arrived ?they will also find same way of falling in time.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
sangjoewara

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 09:06:06 AM

Yes, and in this case I think most people also already know which exchanges are good and which exchanges are not good, so we ourselves can also conclude that good exchanges will only accept IEO from clear projects, they also don't want to pollute exchanges with accept all IEOs that sometimes have IEO from unclear projects.
Winscosinally

Activity: 490
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 09:06:37 AM

Coins on binance are dumping, this means binance won't pump your coins forever, what binance is able to do for their IEO launchpad investors is if the projects are real or fake, every projects on binance are real but for the projects to be successful it's not on binance team
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 10:24:11 AM

Binance is a very large and trusted exchanger. It is not comparable to LaToken Exchanger. The Binance Exchange carefully checks the listing of any project. There is no chance of listing the shit coins. The security of investors' money is relatively high here. Therefore, any project listed in Binance is more likely to be successful if it is listed for IEO. LaToken, on the other hand, has a lot of criticism. Or they include many scam projects and lists. Investors are affected by this. Besides, there is less movement of investors here. All in all, it is better not to take the risk of investing in IEO listed on LaToken.

greenlanternlight01
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 12:01:52 PM

It actually depends on how you perceive the blockchain concept and what is your end goal. I suggest that you read the blueprint or whitepaper of the project thoroughly, then you can decide.

Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 01:51:39 PM

We can share some of our ideas here, but let's take it as a grain of salt as always and just do some research before investing. I've heard bad reviews. about Latoken so it's good that you have taken this topic to consult and I think you should really think about it many times before buying and joining IEO there. and should only choose to buy IEO tokens on major exchanges. That is how we guarantee our money.
litepool.ru

Activity: 531

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 10:16:49 PM

in my opinion, for IEO launchpad binance is the best recommendation at the moment, but for Latoken maybe not in my opinion latoken exchange volume is very low and it is very rare for IEO launchpad to succeed there
So far, this IEO has not really been a success in Latoken. All IEOs there have failed or prices have fallen many times after being listed. Stay away from projects there to be as safe as possible

Cidonaz

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 10:51:08 PM

The Initial Exchange Offering (IEO) boom can be seen in a wider sense as venture capital (VC) and private equity space.

LATOKEN is a cryptocurrency exchangeb which aimed to satisfy those who prefer a very wide range of coins to trade with low fees
 It was launched in 2017 and in October of that year completed its ICO, raising $19.6M in Ether by selling its LA token. To this day, LATOKEN have not provided concrete evidence or documentation that presents viable token economics which justify the value of the token and its title of "utility token", So it's at your risk

What a drivel. That was times of wild west in crypto so that your claims are not actual. Now it's the leading crypto exchange with many features to offer and LA is used by hundreds of thousands of traders.

This exchange is definitely good so that I disagree with the author. While Probit was my disappointment - not convenient and pretty slow( Their team should work hard on getting better!
24Kt

Activity: 1092
Merit: 67

View Profile
May 20, 2020, 11:03:23 PM

in my opinion, for IEO launchpad binance is the best recommendation at the moment, but for Latoken maybe not in my opinion latoken exchange volume is very low and it is very rare for IEO launchpad to succeed there
So far, this IEO has not really been a success in Latoken. All IEOs there have failed or prices have fallen many times after being listed. Stay away from projects there to be as safe as possible

I think the OP is just promoting the LAToken exchange, first post and he's gone. Aside from that, the reputation of LAToken is not good in terms of IEO handlings. How many projects have been successful after listing in LAToken? It is for you to evaluate if it is good to invest on them or not.
786SehrishAkhtar

Activity: 155

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 10:20:41 AM

Normally it's the best to invest in the right project to get profit , but before that it's important to find out which are the real projects for that i am gonna share 4 points to find out that either your project is real or scam. If it's real then you need to check it's potential but potential will check after recognizing the project is real or scam. So according to my experience  following are few points if you find these things on that project you must need to avoid that project

1- Pumps/ Dumps

2- Paid Promotions

3- Ponzi Schems
i)  Avoid any program that offers guaranteed returns "Earn 1% a day ".

4- Profile Jacking
i) Scammers impersonate influencers and try to get people to send them money

So need to first check these things before entering any project, as well as binance is a secure exchange
gweedo
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 03:30:59 PM

Binance is a major exchange in this market, certainly the IEOs in that exchange will bring hype and profit to investors. Latoken is just a shit and scam exchange, if you try to invest in IEO there then you will definitely lose.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 05:43:41 PM

There are a lots of platform available those conduct ieos. But not every platform is binance launchpad or not every project is very good. Firstly as a exchange I don't like latoken. It's not the worst exchange but many people ad bad experience with it. Normally ieo on good exchanges like binance, kucoin ,bittrex or huobi give good amount of profit. Other exchanges don't give that much profit. So I wouldn't recommend ieos on other exchanges. Now it's upto you. But keep in mind first do some research on your own then go for the investment.

Cidonaz

Activity: 7

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 12:12:17 AM

There are a lots of platform available those conduct ieos. But not every platform is binance launchpad or not every project is very good. Firstly as a exchange I don't like latoken. It's not the worst exchange but many people ad bad experience with it. Normally ieo on good exchanges like binance, kucoin ,bittrex or huobi give good amount of profit. Other exchanges don't give that much profit. So I wouldn't recommend ieos on other exchanges. Now it's upto you. But keep in mind first do some research on your own then go for the investment.

I don't know where you found latoken users who have complaints. If we are talking about users, I've heard only good reviews. I'd join folks who talk about them good because I have never been unsatisfied with their service - I still remember those extremely fast responses of the support hehe
ahyadinnn

Activity: 1554
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 12:31:16 AM

Binance is a major exchange in this market, certainly the IEOs in that exchange will bring hype and profit to investors. Latoken is just a shit and scam exchange, if you try to invest in IEO there then you will definitely lose.
IEO in latoken, many failed and did not get maximum funds, there are some projects that do IEO there until several roundes but the results are the same, it's better if you want to invest in IEO, you have to choose a trusted market like okex, kucoin and binance
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: