Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:37:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I invest in this new IEO  (Read 2379 times)
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 03:24:31 AM

lately it has been difficult for me to find the best IEO all projects conduct IEO in small markets obviously it will create a risk in investing IEO, my advice is better to wait until there are projects that are able to do IEO in large markets such as binance
Investing IEO on other small exchange is very risky their token always got dump, Always invest on popular exchanges with good reputation.There are really few IEO in binance, you can try IEO on other exchange like OKEX it also had high chance of success too.
Okex's IEO is also very profitable, but it is difficult to participate in their IEO, because they are the leading exchanges and there are always many participants. It all depends on your luck
I heard it's all about buying some tickets on top exchanges now, the more tickets you got the higher your chances, it's same thing with binance exchange too, I'm sure about binance and Kucoin but not OkEx yet, this means that not everyone will be qualified
The ticket can be acquired when you were holding some exchange coins at period that has already determined by the exchange site. Have you seen how much has already made by NDN as the new ico that listed on okex? You must try to re-consider okex again.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Free1bitco.in

Activity: 1624
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 03:41:50 AM

At this moment ieos are profitable. They have gain a huge amount of audience. But not all ieos are profitable. Only ieos in big exchanges like binance kucoin oked are gives good amount of profot. Other small exchanges ieos are not so much profitable and many times they runs in lose. So be careful when you invest in a small ieo. Do some research and if you think that project have some value then go for it.
well, compared to ICO, IEO is indeed much better. but not all IEO is good. therefore many people recommend only choosing IEO which is done in popular markets such as Binance, Okex, Huobi, and so on. because IEO conducted on the exchange seems to have done a lot of preparation so as not to get a loss.
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 03:49:32 AM

You see the price of coins soaring after IEO in binance but why do you still want to invest IEO in LATOKEN? never invest IEO in a small exchange

Latoken is also a pleasant place for us to invest, although it is a bit expensive to pay when we make a transaction. but that's fine
Are you sane how can you say LATOKEN is a very good exchange? Have you ever benefited when investing in IEO there? LATOKEN in my opinion is a very bad exchange and full of manipulation

Alexmagn84

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 04:29:11 AM

I will never invest in small or fake volume exchange in IEO any project with i want follow project activity. Otherwise i don't believe there promisss because lots of project giving same fake project even after that there gone to scam. Money is the most important our life so we can't agree spend in scammers hand.

Andysonrob (OP)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 01:00:05 PM

Thank you all for all your contributions, i learnt a lot from you guys. Bitcointalk feel like family  Cheesy
FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 01:08:35 PM

You can join IEO from gate.io exchange too, they always become successful, presently I think they are trying to introduce another new IEO called meter, the use case is new and I'm sure it will be successful

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2020, 01:16:23 PM

You can join IEO from gate.io exchange too, they always become successful, presently I think they are trying to introduce another new IEO called meter, the use case is new and I'm sure it will be successful
gate.io is pretty good. indeed the news is not as popular as IEO in binance. but when they succeed and make a surprise in the market I guess everyone will take into account gate.io. the most important thing is to maintain the quality and don't be greedy with what they can get.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Skinny48

Activity: 448
Merit: 18

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 04:15:22 PM

Hello, I am new to blockchain and I stumbled on how successful Binance IEO is and the recent IEO conducted there, I witnessed how the coin price spiked after IEO. So i discovered that Latoken is about conducting an IEO. Is it a wise decision to invest?
It seems you don't know the difference between binance exchange and this latoken, they aren't same league mate, binance do all they can to avoid scam projects but not latoken so there for latoken has bad reputations

VIP BTC

Activity: 375

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 06:28:41 PM

Hello, I am new to blockchain and I stumbled on how successful Binance IEO is and the recent IEO conducted there, I witnessed how the coin price spiked after IEO. So i discovered that Latoken is about conducting an IEO. Is it a wise decision to invest?

You know Binance, then you go to Latoken for investment. It's the same way you leave the car, then you ride a bicycle.
IEO in Binance is better than Latoken. Not that Latoken is bad, I don't dare say Latoken is bad. But in my opinion Binance is better than Latoken.

witbla

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 08:28:55 PM

What I would say here - nothing depends on one components only. What basically makes sense - complex approach towards token and solution analysis. And I am sure that only such strategy leads to right decisions, while choosing the token
hwteeer

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 08:29:20 PM

What I would say here - nothing depends on one components only. What basically makes sense - complex approach towards token and solution analysis. And I am sure that only such strategy leads to right decisions, while choosing the token

Hello there. You know, I would definitely agree with you on your statement. What is important as well - the practical value. Kinda you must be having understanding of why you are using the platform, how it simplifies your life and else
witbla

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 08:29:36 PM

Hello there. You know, I would definitely agree with you on your statement. What is important as well - the practical value. Kinda you must be having understanding of why you are using the platform, how it simplifies your life and else

Sounds rational. I am adding value, roadmap, team experience and milestones - formula for a great platform. By the way, are you having any that fully meet your requirements? Many such?
witbla

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 08:30:23 PM

Nope, not many. Probably just 1 truly advanced solution now. Called Centric token. Basically, they are coming with 2 tokens. Centric is a web 3.0-based payment network composed of two digital tokens that promote stability, incentivize structure for early adopters, and safely store value. The exchange between the two tokens is governed by a decentralized smart contract and a self-regulating protocol. But you should better Google them to check out more on what they are bringing

From your words sounds unique and ultimate, will have a look
PerfectCircle

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 09:42:57 PM

Check if the IEO project is going to other exchanges, if it's only on latoken then it's bad news because new projects have hard time raising good money on latoken, do not join the IEO

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sundilhan

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 10:17:26 PM

You should ask yourself what is special about the said project, what does this project offer and is it surely sustainable in the long run? How prospective is this project and does it look like a project that will increase in value over time? If you can confidently and convincingly answer these questions without a doubt, then you should probably invest in the project and hope for the best.
Miaallen

Activity: 573
Merit: 30

View Profile
July 02, 2020, 11:33:55 PM

To me, I believe any exchange that offer a token IEO should allow the token be list on the exchange after the IEO. If Latoken will be listing the token for public trading after the IEO, you can give it a trial but remember to invest on the sum you can afford to lose.
CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 06:10:35 AM

To me, I believe any exchange that offer a token IEO should allow the token be list on the exchange after the IEO. If Latoken will be listing the token for public trading after the IEO, you can give it a trial but remember to invest on the sum you can afford to lose.
Big NO for LAToken, 99% projects doing IEO on latoken are scams project !!
Many have already done IEO there and it ends up not having clear listings or funding.

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 07:09:01 AM

It seems like IEO times had come to end. Top Exchanges like Binance are holding IEOs really seldom, so you should search for other ways to earn on crypto.
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 08:26:16 AM

Investing IEO in Latoken that is not a wise decision because Latoken is a bad exchange, many says this exchange is using fake volume and many bad projects listed there. You better go binance you witnessed the price hike after IEO right? so invest IEO in Binance.
Well, I think latoken really has become a common thing that they present IEO which is not so good at the moment. might be worth it if it's a big market like binance, Kucoin, and so on. it might be an investment that has little risk. however, for others, it looks like it still has a big risk. if you believe in the project, do deep research, especially if the IEO is held in a market that has a quality that is not so interested in
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 03, 2020, 11:29:10 AM

not necessarily, because we also need to look at the project whether it has development or objectives that will attract many investors and again the potential of altcoin on the project should also be observed by looking at the website and whitepaper.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██