Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:32:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: It seems like it's the end for bounties  (Read 2032 times)
H1N1

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 01:39:38 AM

Actually there are still some good bounties to join, we just need to search for it carefully.
Scam projects that running bounty campaigns are worst, because they scam 2 kind of peoples, their investors and their supporters.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 01:47:13 AM

it is more difficult to choose which bounty to join nowadays. Compared to how it was around 2016-2017, bounties are generous and most only last for about a month without extension, which guarantees listing. Some even gave generous amount of tokens and gave a lot of profits to participants. Unlike today, there are a lot of scam projects, some would not even pay participants and majority  are scam.
ser7878

Activity: 34
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 02:21:39 AM

Actually there are still some good bounties to join, we just need to search for it carefully.
Scam projects that running bounty campaigns are worst, because they scam 2 kind of peoples, their investors and their supporters.
That's the right thought - there are good ones, but surely enough you gotta be accurate.
referring to OP - I don't believe it is the end for bounties, but they are dying slowly.
They can be called as dead when no one will make a thread because of it
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 02:33:58 AM

There are still some legit bounties but do not expect that the payment will be huge like what happened on 2017 where most of the bounties are profitable. For me participating is now a waste of time, I now focusing to improve my profession which is day trading and for me there are many opportunities in trading than finding or joining in bounty campaigns. There are still people who are bounty hunters but it is really a gamble for them especially if they are just hyping their selves about the success of the project.
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 12:39:19 PM

Just by participating in the campaigns listed at the exchange, I believe we will get some money from them without fear of them becoming scams. Do not join the bounty of new projects because it is too risky, if the project fails then we certainly will not receive tokens from them.

sandra_x

Activity: 574
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2020, 12:43:37 PM
Last edit: May 06, 2020, 01:46:29 PM by sandra_x

SPYCE was already listed on BW exchange, they did a mini token launch, I really didn't get the idea of another for token launch,many bounties are becoming worthless because a lot of projects are cannot successfully raise cash for implementation. For the very few which are successful, many have shitty team who eventually dump tokens on exchange before they share to bounty hunters
Greatchu

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 01:43:17 PM

It doesn't look like it's the end to me, some projects have disappoint me already but this is not enough for me to give up, this won't stop few bounty projects to still pay hunters good result, to me no retreat no surrender is the path to bounty success

Bagiira

Activity: 318
Merit: 331

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 03:15:16 PM

For some projects, a bounty campaign is needed to advertise and attract the audience to the project. Indeed, now there are very few ICOs that give bounty hunters money, even if you receive tokens, you can wait a year or more before entering the exchange.
btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 03:40:18 PM

It seems that some scam projects manages to get on exchanges and pretend like everything is normal, they have good aim of exiting scam by introducing bounty campaign that will take weeks and along the way while bounty hunters are promoting the projects some investors attention will be caught, after bounty is about to end the coin or token value will now dumped, by the team

As a bounty Hunter, we create awareness for them to attract investors and they will dump on us leaving bounty hunters with nothing, it seem this is the new trick now, Spyce and Blockburn and IMO did this, no more volume, there was dumps and bounty hunters received nothing
Scammers has the capacity to do everything just to make money from investments.

There are some cases that they are spending too much money just to be listed in exchange so the project will look legit but right after that and the investors starts to enter and put money,these scammers will run away and take all the funds gathers by the project.

And after that they will regroup and create new projects again just like what they did in the last victims.

These are organized syndicate and cannot be stop.

103deltafox

Activity: 491

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 03:41:37 PM

I honestly understand your plight,reason being that I also participated in some of these bounties you name that are yet to pay hunters but I think that shouldn't weigh you down as there are some that as paid hugely,so just believe there is hope for bounty hunters, it's not the end yet.

Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2020, 04:32:13 PM

For some projects, a bounty campaign is needed to advertise and attract the audience to the project. Indeed, now there are very few ICOs that give bounty hunters money, even if you receive tokens, you can wait a year or more before entering the exchange.

It's too much to ask. The bounty hunters need to wait for one year, just to encash their $10 or $20 worth of reward? That's very unfair and unethical. A far better idea would be to give a small part of the bounty (maybe 10% or even 20%) as immediate payment in the form of Bitcoin or Ethereum. But as we know, the promoters are hell bent against this idea.
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 05:01:06 PM

It's too much to ask. The bounty hunters need to wait for one year, just to encash their $10 or $20 worth of reward? That's very unfair and unethical. A far better idea would be to give a small part of the bounty (maybe 10% or even 20%) as immediate payment in the form of Bitcoin or Ethereum. But as we know, the promoters are hell bent against this idea.
If the project allocates a bounty at a fee of BTC and ETH then it must be with initial capital while the project is now on average to raise funds so it is unlikely that it will be done on the toolcoin project, except for gambling then their campaigns are always paid for with bitcoin.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Lantind

Activity: 2282
Merit: 263

enterapp.io | CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 05:41:00 PM

I honestly understand your plight,reason being that I also participated in some of these bounties you name that are yet to pay hunters but I think that shouldn't weigh you down as there are some that as paid hugely,so just believe there is hope for bounty hunters, it's not the end yet.
Yes indeed the new hope is clearly still there for the hunters, just sometimes have to wait a long time for a payment, because now almost all Altcoin campaigns are always late paying Bounty hunters, things like that are what sometimes makes everything saturated.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 05:42:56 PM

I don't think it will end just like that, where these new projects going to get promoters, it's not even cost them anything totally free because they are paying with their token which will only have value when it hit the market, so as long as there are new projects that wants promotion, there will always bounty campaign.
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 06:38:30 PM

I don't think it will end just like that, where these new projects going to get promoters, it's not even cost them anything totally free because they are paying with their token which will only have value when it hit the market, so as long as there are new projects that wants promotion, there will always bounty campaign.
And indeed it is like the current project for promoters only relies on hunters to carry out extensive promotions because that's what I see in every project.
When a new project is launched, the bounty will be the same and it will be brought together because they know this method is effective in attracting investors.
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2020, 07:02:43 PM

Indeed.
I was kinda surprised about what you said that it can take a year while I think that some would reach at least 3 months. I guess some projects have a long roadmaps, and I am actually quite relieved that I didn't waste my time to bounties that took a lot of months like you mentioned.

People shouldn't make bounties as their full-time job, it isn't just worth to handle all the liabilities that a person can have at his/her home.

yeah, it should not be your primary job, but it is unethical from bounty announcement team to skip the rewarding, or delay it indefinitely, on the other hand, it is risky industry, so do a bit of analysis prior to joining bounties, at this point it seems the bounties are simply not worth it
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 06, 2020, 09:02:06 PM

We all know that have so many scam bounties running in bounty altcoins but its not the end for the bounties. Actually I find some trusted bounties also as of now and many bounty hunters trying to participate on it. And we can aware for those scam bounties we have a time to checked or read about them information. In this month Ive seen good bounties already and maybe they are some trusted bounties also coming.
Nazmul012

Activity: 772

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2020, 04:26:54 AM

It seems that some scam projects manages to get on exchanges and pretend like everything is normal, they have good aim of exiting scam by introducing bounty campaign that will take weeks and along the way while bounty hunters are promoting the projects some investors attention will be caught, after bounty is about to end the coin or token value will now dumped, by the team
As a bounty Hunter, we create awareness for them to attract investors and they will dump on us leaving bounty hunters with nothing, it seem this is the new trick now, Spyce and Blockburn and IMO did this, no more volume, there was dumps and bounty hunters received nothing
There is no doubt, Every word you have said is universal truth.  
Bounty hunters work so hard for promoting campaign but at the end, they receive nothing but red trust for promoting scam iceo/IEOs. Some are good but don't be hold for long. well before joining bounty, have to analysis attentively. Same rules should be followed by bounty managers. But it's not the end cause still There are few good bounty available...

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
amos77978
Copper Member

Activity: 351
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 05:33:41 AM

this has been going on for a very long time now It didnt just start now.. I  can clearly remember quite a few project that has done this.. some wong even bother to pay their hunters theyll just proceed with dumping their bag and playing the exit scam game..  cryptocurrency is still a long way from having good regulations
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
May 07, 2020, 06:57:20 AM

We all know that have so many scam bounties running in bounty altcoins but its not the end for the bounties. Actually I find some trusted bounties also as of now and many bounty hunters trying to participate on it. And we can aware for those scam bounties we have a time to checked or read about them information. In this month Ive seen good bounties already and maybe they are some trusted bounties also coming.
I also see that there are some potential projects, and I do research sometimes through the market. sometimes the bounties that really pay are bounties that already have large and many markets, like IQ.Cash, I'm pretty sure that this program will pay for the participants. However, I hope there will be many bounty programs like this in the future.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███