Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:51:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: REVOLUTION of bitcointalk.org V  (Read 1402 times)
bonesjonesreturns

Activity: 112
Merit: 44

View Profile
May 14, 2020, 02:42:17 AM

*He's targeting someone else because he's angry with me (after all I'm already negative)
*Being Turkish is enough to be a target
*Meanwhile, the wall is knitting around me, the wall of fear
** On the dark side of power but it shows different

Cool story. You forgot to mention bullshit trust ratings you're sending around:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=1003533;page=sent

Suchmoon is such an obvious scumbag.

Which of those trust ratings are you wishing to dispute? Friend of lauda, malboroza, tman , nutildah.

But when suchmoon proven scammer pals red trust people for telling the truth about them he has no problem with it ?

I would advise the reader of this thread to research thoroughly before believing a word suchmoon chipmixer spammer says.

I think the revolution is one way forward. Anything to crush the status quo would be an improvement for this forum
Better though an organised union that forces transparent objective standards for all members.

What about suchmoons bullshit trust inclusions they are likely more worrying.
Probably some proven scammers in there and if there are not they will have only been removed recently.

Great to see that subtle sneaky scumbag loycev mr chpmixer spammer and foxpup avatar Milker getting a red tag.
Slimeball that's is always backing and supporting scammers whilst screaming troll at those presenting evidence of scamming he dare not tackle.

Good for the revolution. Just dont forget the scammer supporters. They enabled and facilitated these greedy scamming and trust abusing cretins whilst attacking real whistleblowers.

Scum.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2020, 09:31:51 AM

wow.. how did I miss this nonsense thread?

that's right.. more important things....    but i finally decided to see what it was about.

It was about me clicking the ignore button on Wolwoo.   Imagine that.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: