Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 08:39:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Way To Make Money From Crypto In 2020?  (Read 3226 times)
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 04:11:31 PM

The year so far has not been good for those that do bounties. Like many of you I am happy to say that I made a lot of money in 2017/18 just from promoting ICO's. But those days seem to be long gone. I have found something else that is making me nearly as much as I did then but there is more than one way to make money from cryptocurrency and I would like to what you are doing with crypto and if it is giving a good reward for your efforts.

I am happy with bounty in year 2020 specially from nCOVID time because i made income huge at that time which i haven't in year 2017 and 2018. I also did trading at this time that makes me happy because of market pump maximum token price also pump and dividends come for every investor. You should mention here that you found in another way of income so that everybody would be happy to see that. Finally i think next some months and year 2021 will be the best year for bounty.

thanks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jekanmasin

Activity: 240
Merit: 11

Be Positive Always!

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 04:16:47 PM

The year so far has not been good for those that do bounties. Like many of you I am happy to say that I made a lot of money in 2017/18 just from promoting ICO's. But those days seem to be long gone. I have found something else that is making me nearly as much as I did then but there is more than one way to make money from cryptocurrency and I would like to what you are doing with crypto and if it is giving a good reward for your efforts.

I am happy with bounty in year 2020 specially from nCOVID time because i made income huge at that time which i haven't in year 2017 and 2018. I also did trading at this time that makes me happy because of market pump maximum token price also pump and dividends come for every investor. You should mention here that you found in another way of income so that everybody would be happy to see that. Finally i think next some months and year 2021 will be the best year for bounty.

thanks.
All you need is trust. You need to make it happen if you really wanted to succeed anything. Glad to hear you did achieved a good bounty this year and hope this year will be a good year for cryptocurrency as we see the market value did rising because of the pandemic.

[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 04:18:01 PM

Lots of ways to make money with cryptocurrency as well as generating income in the crypto world. Yes, with the volatility of crypto risk is already given but with proper DYOR you can still be benefited from crypto. One of the ways where you can make money is by investing. The buying and holding strategy is good one till the specified token or coin will be pump. You can also invest in ICO or IEO. The second is by trading. The third is by joining bounty and airdrop program, this activity requires no investment. And another way also to make money in crypto is by participating in some contest or AMA campaigns provided by the project.
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2020, 05:42:24 PM

For the ongoing year 2020 the best way to earn in terms of any of the cryptocurrencies is through trading. The market stood strong when the stocks on the World market crashed. By the time the market of bitcoin and leading cryptocurrencies grew higher and higher. There is regular price fluctuation with cryptocurrencies, and the same serves as a way to earn out of trading. Trading requires more and more learning, and capital. This way money making with cryptocurrency is getting harder and harder with time.

Trading is a good choice, we can make a double, or even X5 of the funds we invest properly. the profit we get, allocate 10% to invest in "high risk tokens", once again we have to research first.

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
Chukwunonso

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 05:51:08 PM

ICO's of 2017 were very lucrative, so I can imagine how bounties would have paid off, since the hunters had the same tokens which gave investors good returns. The days of ICO's are long gone and Defi seems to be the trending news. I'm thinking it could be a good idea to consider running bounties for some legit Defi tokens to assure one of benefitting from the Defi hype.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 05:57:40 PM

there are many ways to make money in the best way in the world of crypto options can be from bounty, airdrop, trading and mining which choice do you understand if I prefer bounty, airdop do not use capital at all and when a scam only loss in time the opposite if you get results will get pretty big results
that's what I experienced
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 06:08:30 PM

if you like a high investment risk appetite then you can try to take a choice in investing in DEFI, actually I have never done this, it's just that I see most users say that Defi is profitable for investing in the short term or trend investasi in 2020.

mezzaluna

Activity: 518
Merit: 23

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 06:28:56 PM

Bounties technically will have some down times but its better to join a lot of Bounties then wait for their values to grow. Bounties in 2017-2018 was fruitful because Bitcoin also blew up that year, like what is also currently happening. Just join every bounty available and just make the best out of it. HODLing coins are not that bad.

Sharing ideas would be cool too. If that is fine with you since most users within the Cryptocurrency Industry needs financial help.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Rikotin

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 07:44:43 PM

if you are good at everything, you can post your service to the service department and accept Crypto as payment. but if you are interested and meet the project requirements, then you can take part in the gambling project or pay using BTC. maybe that's good.
Plinteng

Activity: 285
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 10, 2020, 11:08:16 PM

From mid-2018 to 2019 everything has changed completely, airdrops and many ICO projects were Scammed. Therefore the best way to make money from cryptocurrency is probably by trading. With trading you can make big profits.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 01:57:23 AM

From mid-2018 to 2019 everything has changed completely, airdrops and many ICO projects were Scammed. Therefore the best way to make money from cryptocurrency is probably by trading. With trading you can make big profits.

Another way is to create a service and offer it to the community, bounty hunting has a lot of issues there are so many scam projects now you are lucky if you find at least three good bounty campaign that will yield good profit, you have to develop your skills and offer this to the community
it's better than do airdrops and giveaways.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 02:25:31 AM

In fact, there are many ways that you can do to get passive income in this forum, either through the Bounty program, giveaway, airdrop, trading, even you can also offer other services, such as signature design, ICo web etc. but all this depends on your ability in this field.
If you understand the potential of this market, you will definitely know a lot of ways to make money in the market because I'm sure this is a very good opportunity not to be missed. I also participate in a lot of different bounty programs and participate in some big airdrop projects because that is how to make more money if you do not have capital. Of course, I come across a lot of scam projects from time to time but I continue to do this as it has been with me for so long.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
mr.smith

Activity: 119
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 03:43:42 AM

It will take money to make money, there's no easy way to make money now in bounty and airdrops so many of them are scam out of 100 airdrops or giveaways you are lucky if you can get at least 5 good projects, investing, and trading on coins that are already in the market is more profitable than investing your time in airdrops and giveaways.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 04:02:52 AM

It will take money to make money, there's no easy way to make money now in bounty and airdrops so many of them are scam out of 100 airdrops or giveaways you are lucky if you can get at least 5 good projects, investing, and trading on coins that are already in the market is more profitable than investing your time in airdrops and giveaways.
Indeed, bounties and airdrops are not profitable just like before due to numerous scam projects that are existing.

Investing in a popular coins are much better in order to earn in crypto.

But this require a knowledge on the coin that you'll going to invest to better understand its flow.

Mr.Scott

Activity: 548
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 04:46:05 AM

Indeed, bounties and airdrops are not profitable just like before due to numerous scam projects that are existing.

Investing in a popular coins are much better in order to earn in crypto.

But this require a knowledge on the coin that you'll going to invest to better understand its flow.

Indded, none can guarantee that if bounties and airdrops programs are going to success or not. It's very common in this field, many project turn out into exit scam at the end.

Anyway, Crypto experts suggest about potential coins to make investment in order to grow your hard earned money. From my experience it's much safer than promoting scam project.
djmixen

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 04:58:29 AM

Based on my own little way, the only methods for us to earn crypto here such as follows:

1. Trading  - you need to buy any of the altcoins or bitcoin
2. Bounties - you need to join in any of the campaigns whether it is Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Telegram, Translations,
                    Youtube, Article, and Signature.
3. Faucets - you can search any link that referring to a free token.
4. Mining - Either you could join cloud mining, or buy your own mining rigs
5. Stakes - you can choose any of the cryptos that have a staking program
6. IEO/ICO - you can invest or participate as one of the investors of the project, but be careful in choosing a campaign project.
Zazzu

Merit: 256

Living the truth....

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 05:46:52 AM

I think yield farming is the fashion of 2020 , you could farm yfi when it was 35$ and now 30000$ , also many other coins , another way I would say one of the bests ways of making money in 2020 is ICO and IEO , Some of the good ones like Bounce.fanance did 10x and you could be heaven if you were an early invester.
Ludmilla_rose1995

Activity: 1552
Merit: 157

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 12:24:44 PM

there are many ways to make money in the best way in the world of crypto options can be from bounty, airdrop, trading and mining which choice do you understand if I prefer bounty, airdop do not use capital at all and when a scam only loss in time the opposite if you get results will get pretty big results
that's what I experienced
However, the current airdrop payments don't promise to get much more. Even though there is no risk of loss, the results obtained are very few, so I feel that airdrops are useless.

preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 01:16:34 PM

the best way to make money in crypto in my opinion is just to do day trading, like me a few days ago bought AG8 coins on probit then after a few hours I made $ 50 then I sold it and now the price is dumping again. then this is a chance because tomorrow the harha will definitely go up a little more. don't need to be greedy and expect a lot of profit in 2020

ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 02:12:10 PM

Year 2017 to 2018 was a golden year for me. I will never ever forget that year coz I also make a lot of money during that time. But I know I am not wise enough that time so I have also lose most of the profit I've got. Sad. Today year 2020, I am still joining signature campaigns. Yes I have earned but not as big as I got in 2017. Yes I am quite dissappointed with that but I just choose to become thankful due to it is difficult to earn money in pandemic. Of course I am afraid that I might fall into scam again so I am just choosing the real campaign as much as I can. Other than that, I am selling goods online and of course my full time real work.
But what is the thing that you have found? I would like to know.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: