Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:46:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New exchange tokens worth investing on???  (Read 1816 times)
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 08:28:37 AM

New exchanges are one of the few high risk investment path in crypto space, just because a new exchange has token doesn't mean they will grow to be like huobi, binance, kucoin and Okex, you need to be vigilant, I've been waiting for ez365 exchange since last year and they haven't launch by now, it's another exchange that has reputation to protect, looking forward to their launch
that must be our concern, exchanges developtment will take long time and it possible they be scam project when failed in product developtment or have no more money to cost operational fee. if we want to invest in exchange project did we accept that our money will hold for long time with no certainity it will get return or even loss when it be scam exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inkdull

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 09:20:48 AM

Better invest on popular exchanges tokens that are still very low in value like ZB token or Wazirx, don't go around looking for new exchanges to invest on, you will lose your money in the end, exchanges aren't reliable if they are new, not until they prove that they are different

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 09:23:30 AM

At the moment, I think that BNB, WRX, MXC ... are tokens that we should invest. These are the leading exchanges in this market so I believe the price of the token will definitely go up in the future. Do not miss the opportunity to profit from these exchanges

doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2020, 09:34:29 AM

well i dont think there will be any new exchange that can be trusted to invest in their tokens. i have tried it more than once and it was a loss so i wont recommend any new exchange for anyone. instead you can invest in these trusted exchanges that you listed here.
Ifemini

Activity: 690
Merit: 12

There are consequences for every action

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2020, 09:41:10 AM

To be honest, i personally do not rate exchange tokens; they are a huge gamble to be made by anyone in the space. You can throw examples like bnb, okb, etc to the limelight, but it doesn't change the fact that projects like ooobtc and its like have ruined alot of investors. I always advice to avoid every new exchange tokens and flee from it, they are not the best investment choices. Always do your own research.
LazerPanther

Activity: 334

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 09:44:10 AM

I no longer believe in the Okex exchange, in recent times they list bullshit projects and those projects gradually die off. Recently they resumed IEO a fake project, and fortunately everything has been denounced and they postponed it. Investing in BNB and Huobi is the best option
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 11:29:40 AM

The risk of loss is very low when investing in expensive exchanges and good exchanges. The risk is a bit higher in new exchanges. I think we need to invest in good exchanges. This puts new investors at very low risk.
Did you see that how much people that have already invested their money on the binance coin even each BNB coin worth more than $10? if that was issued by a quality exchange site and than investors will never feel worried about that.
If they have invested with Binance earlier, or in the early stage, they might get BNB at a lower amount, but $10 is still a good price considering Binance is very aggressive in the development of their company, the current price is $17, it's still cheap consider the potential of the project, but then again, it's up to us to evaluate if the price is under or overvalued.
I think we should not rely on exchange after all, even though the exchange is reliable it doesn't mean all of the altcoins there are good to trade. I am a technician so I rely on price action, I do not trade the coins that been recently listed because the data is still raw and incomplete. What I trade is an altcoins that are belong to the top 50 in terms of market cap because those altcoins have the highest volume and many investors and traders are patronizing it.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 01:57:50 PM

New exchanges are one of the few high risk investment path in crypto space, just because a new exchange has token doesn't mean they will grow to be like huobi, binance, kucoin and Okex, you need to be vigilant, I've been waiting for ez365 exchange since last year and they haven't launch by now, it's another exchange that has reputation to protect, looking forward to their launch
That’s right. I don’t feel comfortable investing in new release crypto exchange based tokens. There are lots of previous exchange that been failed even the already operating continuously. They also say that we should not leave our coins in an exchange sites. BNB is looking great and their performance over the past years are very satisfying and calling them the currently no.1 crypto exchange site is well deserved. You can also noticed that investors attracts to new project if the coin offering is launch in Binance.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Ochakemaput

Activity: 483

terra-credit.com

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2020, 02:04:28 PM

I no longer believe in the Okex exchange, in recent times they list bullshit projects and those projects gradually die off. Recently they resumed IEO a fake project, and fortunately everything has been denounced and they postponed it. Investing in BNB and Huobi is the best option
regulating good regulations for new projects will be very important for exchanges that support IEO. but sometimes some projects die after being traded. they don't have the support of good developers. as a result, their markets will be destroyed.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂| ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
Sourhearrt

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 02:24:23 PM

The only new exchange that's worth investing on is WazirX exchange, any other new exchanges then you are on your own, WazirX has better foundation and its through binance I first heard the name, it's a trustable trading platform, future survival? I'm not so sure, make sure you invest only what you can afford to lose

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
aditasetia123

Activity: 464

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 02:32:44 PM

why i shoud invest in new exchange meanwhile existing exchange already give me profit and prove that it is not scam. investing in new project will have high risk in future, we dont know the team behind project qualified or not developting product. its a gambling in my opinion except we ready to face the risk.
taynguyen_cry

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 11:28:12 AM

I remember, last year BCNEX was a new platform that was predicted to be big in the future and many people started buying tokens from the platform, even one of my friends bought a bcnx token for around $ 1,000 but apparently until now the platform looked scam. so if the possibility of a 99% scam why do you still want to invest in a new platform? better investment in a well-known platform token
i think project to vietnam is scam.  Becaue vietnam very pool
BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 11:32:53 AM

https://nominex.co/ = NMX Token
L A R A

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 11:38:46 AM

I don't think there are any new exchange tokens that are worth investing. Many new exchanges have their own tokens popping up, but their uses are all the same.
robattfield

Activity: 783
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 11:39:21 AM

Never heard of this exchange, this is the first time I saw it. So I guess it is not so popular in this market. It is risky to invest in it. It is best to only select tokens from the largest exchanges in this market to invest
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 11:41:23 AM

It is really depends on the past movements and the characteristics of the cryptocurrency that you wanted to trade. Do not expect that all of the new coins that is recently listed in reliable exchange such as Okex and Binance are all trusted and good to trade because some of them are shitcoins that we should avoid. Whenever I trade a coin, I do not care if it is listed on Binance or in any other trusted exchange. I only focus on its characteristics for me to find out if this coin is suitable to my strategy or if this coin is just a shitcoin like the others.

If there is a new listed coin in such exchanges like Binance, huobi or Okex, we should not rely and trade it immediately just because it is listed in trusted website; we should rely on its market structure and also its volatility. Remembet that not all of coins listed in reliable exchange are good to trade, some of them have fake volume andarket capitalization so it is really good if we will have proper risk management to avoid huge losses.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 01:30:43 PM

I don't think there are any new exchange tokens that are worth investing. Many new exchanges have their own tokens popping up, but their uses are all the same.
it seems to me that the era of exchange tokens has already passed. In this direction, several coins have become leaders and other coins are not interesting for users to purchase.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2020, 01:47:38 PM

- WazirX
- Kucoin
- ZB token
I think there's more of them but that's the few that I can name.
You made a good choice mate especially wazirX as they acquired by Binance CEO CZ, lateast year. Kucoin is an old ones but I think the ones that would be good to pick are the new ones which is either ZB or WazirX, these two would probably be a good and pump ones in the future as like BNB and Houbi token.
BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 03:08:42 PM

Never heard of this exchange, this is the first time I saw it. So I guess it is not so popular in this market. It is risky to invest in it. It is best to only select tokens from the largest exchanges in this market to invest
If you want to multiply, you need to take risks, you can also earn these tokens every day by trading on their platform.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2020, 03:27:53 PM

If you want to multiply, you need to take risks, you can also earn these tokens every day by trading on their platform.

its not a known exchange which no one yet had vouch for it. but I've just searched them and it seem to have good response from the community which i found their thread here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5197241.80

their logo remind of me of newdex. there are many other exchanges that released tokens not just the centralized ones but also the dex. the surest way to invest exchanges tokens are the ones that had been up already like the BNB and Houbi Tokens. if you feel very adventurous and taking risks, try the new and cheaper ones.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀