Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:27:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MENTAL HEALTH ANG WELLBEING  (Read 1465 times)
Heart18

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 12:25:12 AM

Now, we are experiencing a war of the unknown. A pandemic had rises beyond the control of mankind. Our cooperation is highly necessary to combat CoVID 19. Our government has set guidelines for us to follow to flatten the curve of cases. We must sacrifice all our comforts to adhere on the the protocols because our survival depends on each other. It is difficult to let go of our usual life but we dont have choice. Young and adults may experience boredom and anxiety that may cause tremendous stress. Everyone reacts differently to this stress and strong emotion such as fear and anxiety that may arise due to uncertainty of its eventuality. Effective coping can help maintain it. Like communication, communicate with your family, friends and those you trust about your concerns and how you are feeling, Messenger and other applications could also help in the way that you can communicate to your friends,Also, beating boredom can help us free from stress by reading a book, watching a movie and playing a song, You could even clean your house if you are bored,. It can help also ease your stress in doing something you haven’t done before or learning new skills, rather than laying on your bed all day. It is also necessary that you should take care of your body by doing daily exercise, eating healthy food, meditating, hydrate your self and get plenty of sleep. Most importantly, we will pray always for God's protection and mercy, so that all of this will be over. Let us keep our self mentally alert and physically strong to to overcome all difficulties in life. Let us think positive always, let us be happy in wherever and in whatever situation we are in, let us all believe that life will be the same again. But, the lessons we had learn from this difficult moment will help us grow into somebody better than who we are today..

So true. And aside from that, we also need to follow Government's guidelines and protocol pertaining to our safety. It's really hard to live in this so-called "New Normal",  but still, we need to be positive and cope up all this things in order to survive. Physical, Emotional, Mental, and Spiritual health maybe at risk, but I do believe that with proper healthy habit, we can all overcome this. And most of all, I also believe that Prayer changes everything. I know one of this days, all this things shall pass. Stay safe 💕
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2020, 08:09:41 AM

Having a pandemic that brought drastic effect to us, we need positive vibes in our lives so that we can take away stress and negative effects due to this pandemic we have experienced. Being always negative will only bring more bad vibes on our daily basis, so we should also spread good vibes daily and taking good care our mental health by eating nutritious food, taking vitamins, doing daily exercise, having good conversation towards family members, chatting friends online and much much more to ease and to stress out the daily bad news of more people got infected with the virus.

GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
June 28, 2020, 12:34:25 PM

Now, we are experiencing a war of the unknown. A pandemic had rises beyond the control of mankind. Our cooperation is highly necessary to combat CoVID 19. Our government has set guidelines for us to follow to flatten the curve of cases. We must sacrifice all our comforts to adhere on the the protocols because our survival depends on each other. It is difficult to let go of our usual life but we dont have choice. Young and adults may experience boredom and anxiety that may cause tremendous stress. Everyone reacts differently to this stress and strong emotion such as fear and anxiety that may arise due to uncertainty of its eventuality. Effective coping can help maintain it. Like communication, communicate with your family, friends and those you trust about your concerns and how you are feeling, Messenger and other applications could also help in the way that you can communicate to your friends,Also, beating boredom can help us free from stress by reading a book, watching a movie and playing a song, You could even clean your house if you are bored,. It can help also ease your stress in doing something you haven’t done before or learning new skills, rather than laying on your bed all day. It is also necessary that you should take care of your body by doing daily exercise, eating healthy food, meditating, hydrate your self and get plenty of sleep. Most importantly, we will pray always for God's protection and mercy, so that all of this will be over. Let us keep our self mentally alert and physically strong to to overcome all difficulties in life. Let us think positive always, let us be happy in wherever and in whatever situation we are in, let us all believe that life will be the same again. But, the lessons we had learn from this difficult moment will help us grow into somebody better than who we are today..

Its okay not to be okay during this time. Read a lot of articles that a lot is experiencing depression and anxiety because of the lockdown, add the uncertainty of this pandemic. Postponed dreams etc. Some are scared if we will be able to survive, uneployment too, family deaths, scared of getting sick, there's a man in my country who killed himself because he felt he has the virus. If you are feeling down and depress, please ask help from a friend or from a professional. If you want to isolate yourself from the news and social media, then do it. Its what I do from time to time, I get really frustrated watching news. You have to protect yourself from the things that makes you sad or depressed. Its your right to prioritize your mental health.

Ohmfeex

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 05:07:10 PM

While most of your fear appears to be the anxiety and mental disorders caused by staying at home, many are afraid of losing their jobs or are working to establish it.
Ahmed Rabak, your fears are much more than some fears, and it is easy to overcome psychological obstacles if you do not lose a dear person or a person dies of love.
Stay at home, you are better off than many people.
JuSayCo

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 07:59:42 AM

You are definitely right. This pandemic is so devastating and the worst scenario now aside from all the many forms of losses are the starving people. I hope everyone here in my country will take it seriously and follows all the safety protocols, so it would end very soon because our medical frontliners are already tired dealing with higher cases each day. And it's been half a year here since lockdown and different types of community quarantine were implemented, but still a lot of hard-headed people can be seen anywhere and some are not wearing masks.
As for me, it really made me so stressed watching at the news daily, and being just at home, I keep myself busy and be productive to fight this kind of stressful days. Prayer is essential for me, and I believe that prayer can move Mountain and so I believe too, that this covid-19 will end very soon.
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 01:46:07 PM

The new generation is extremely infantile and they can be shaken by any wind. This is the generation of snowflakes and dandelions so it doesn't matter if it's a pandemic or a missgendering on Twitter they are already depressed and run to write about their depression in FB/Twitter and go even more depressed because someone "devalues" their "experience". I'm not sure that more mature and accomplished people have such problems - because they fully understand how and what works and how to avoid certain things. So, your post is for the younger generation
yulchatar

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 02:26:47 PM

While most of your fear appears to be the anxiety and mental disorders caused by staying at home, many are afraid of losing their jobs or are working to establish it.
Ahmed Rabak, your fears are much more than some fears, and it is easy to overcome psychological obstacles if you do not lose a dear person or a person dies of love.
Stay at home, you are better off than many people.

I completely agree with you. If all relatives are alive and well, the rest of the problems seem not so important. Of course, those who have lost their jobs are going through difficult times. But in this thread we are talking about exactly what to do at home to stay healthy physically and mentally. For example, I chose books and films for myself.
ChiBitCTy
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 3011

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 02:29:52 PM

This is actually really great information.  I remember in the beginning of this pandemic how health advisors warned of the potential impact to mental heath during these times.  I thought it was just kinda silly as surely this couldn't mess with ones mental cognition.  I was sure wrong. It's messed with my mental health personally.  I feel like I'm losing my mind at times and worried about losing my job as business has slowed greatly.  I've been trying to be more active with reaching out to friends and family.  It is important to be proactive and do the types of things mentioned in the OP.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
ashmodeus

Activity: 1638
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 04:57:42 PM

well , it happen to me right now , i have no job since april, and i just using save fund to my daily life,it's only a matter of time until no save fund left. After that i dunno what must i do,and unfortunately there still no job vacancy. On june,i try to register as an insurance agent,but it's seems useless,most of the prospective customers complained about the same thing about economic conditions,or maybe because my scope is not too large,but well,whatever it is , I became unwell,i mean, my mental totally sick,and also because of that, my trading fell apart, I realized what I needed was a vacation, unfortunately even my hometown didn't accept people from outside.

▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 █████████████████████████████
 █████████████████████████████
   ▀███████████████████████▀
     █████████████████████
      ▀█████████████████▀
     ▄  ███████████████
   ▄███  ▀███████████▀
  ▄█████▄  █████████
 █████████  ▀█████▀
███████████▄ ▀███▀
 ▀███████████▄ ▀
.Syntrum......
            ███
           ███
          ███
         ███
        ███
       ███
      ███   █
     ███   █
    ███   █
   ███   █
  ███   █
 ███   █
███   █
            ███   █
           ███   █
          ███   █
         ███   █
        ███   █
       ███   █
      ███   █
     ███
    ███
   ███
  ███
 ███
███
......JOIN NOW.
RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 05:36:33 PM

I still think that financial part is the most important part, because if you could stay at the level you are earning but do not need to go outside or just stay at home and still keep earning, you will be capable of making more profit since you will not lose any money at all.

Obviously speaking we are talking about purchasing a lot more stuff to have fun inside and with all of that extra money you will be capable of making some of that period fun. However when you do not have any money at all, you are not going to be able to have fun at all, all you would think about is how to survive to continue life without starving or anything. That is why I think financial part is the one that we have to fix first of all, after that everything else would be fixed automatically anyway.
abhiseshakana
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2231

From Zero to 2 times Self-Made Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2020, 05:40:37 PM

This is actually really great information.  I remember in the beginning of this pandemic how health advisors warned of the potential impact to mental heath during these times.  I thought it was just kinda silly as surely this couldn't mess with ones mental cognition.  I was sure wrong. It's messed with my mental health personally.  I feel like I'm losing my mind at times and worried about losing my job as business has slowed greatly.  I've been trying to be more active with reaching out to friends and family.  It is important to be proactive and do the types of things mentioned in the OP.

Since the pandemic continued, and the government in my country decided that home learning continued, my wife began to look more stressed. Because she has to take care and accompany my children's online school. The day moves so fast, even time that can usually be used to find additional income is spent on learning with children. Besides that, the increasing number of covid sufferers and the discovery of many deaths without covid symptoms in my country made the feeling of terror more real. There is concern that if the national economic condition does not recover soon, the future conditions will be more frightening.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 03:19:35 AM

<...>
As for me, it really made me so stressed watching at the news daily, and being just at home, I keep myself busy and be productive to fight this kind of stressful days. Prayer is essential for me, and I believe that prayer can move Mountain and so I believe too, that this covid-19 will end very soon.
Keeping oneself busy will allow one to shift the worries into something less stressful. That's one way of valuing our mental health. As for me, I prefer to read my favorite books and watch my favorite movies while staying at home. The world is suffering too much now. And staying at home, healthy, and safe is the least we could do to help lessen its burden.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 07:34:22 AM

<...>
Keeping oneself busy will allow one to shift the worries into something less stressful. That's one way of valuing our mental health. As for me, I prefer to read my favorite books and watch my favorite movies while staying at home. The world is suffering too much now. And staying at home, healthy, and safe is the least we could do to help lessen its burden.
Indeed. The world is not healed yet because of this pandemic so what we can do for now is to stay at home and find activities that can lighten up our mood to stop thinking negative thoughts. This way we cant feel the boredom if we make ourselves busy doing the things we dont usually do before the virus hit us. This shall pass and we can return to our normal lives again though it might take time.

verita1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 81

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 05:27:38 AM

Surely we can suffer from mental health in this time of pandemic. Sometimes I have felt stress, nervousness and anxiety. In fact I got sick last week from an allergy.
We should lower our worries a little and trust God that we will get ahead in the midst of this crisis.
We need, as you say, to try to get out of our minds what obsessively worries us. The idea of ​​recreating ourselves to relieve stress is a good foundation.

rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 06:23:12 AM

Surely we can suffer from mental health in this time of pandemic. Sometimes I have felt stress, nervousness and anxiety. In fact I got sick last week from an allergy.

If you are not mentally prepared this really possible to happen as this pandemic already
inside us after seeing those dead people
And those who are still lying at the hospital and still suffering from the pain that this virus
brought.

We should lower our worries a little and trust God that we will get ahead in the midst of this crisis.

Better to learned and hold with your faith as it will helps you a lot to overcome this fear.

We need, as you say, to try to get out of our minds what obsessively worries us. The idea of ​​recreating ourselves to relieve stress is a good foundation.

Right, if you will recreate everything inside you, and make sure to stay strong mentally
and physically, this pandemic will not haunt you down.

Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 11:46:22 AM

The new generation is extremely infantile and they can be shaken by any wind. This is the generation of snowflakes and dandelions so it doesn't matter if it's a pandemic or a missgendering on Twitter they are already depressed and run to write about their depression in FB/Twitter and go even more depressed because someone "devalues" their "experience". I'm not sure that more mature and accomplished people have such problems - because they fully understand how and what works and how to avoid certain things. So, your post is for the younger generation

Millennials need to learn the realities of life. Because these days, a lot of them revolve their lives in social media. And the sad fact is, some actually died and streamed their "sufferings" in social media. The peer pressure sometimes is too much for them to bear. The older generation knows how to deal this kind of scenario. For those that actually experienced the true hardship in life, being stuck at home with family and at least have something food for the table is more than enough to survive in this pandemic and they will not treat this as a disaster in life.
mersal

Activity: 1204
Merit: 38

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 12:46:02 PM

Millennials need to learn the realities of life. Because these days, a lot of them revolve their lives in social media. And the sad fact is, some actually died and streamed their "sufferings" in social media. The peer pressure sometimes is too much for them to bear. The older generation knows how to deal this kind of scenario. For those that actually experienced the true hardship in life, being stuck at home with family and at least have something food for the table is more than enough to survive in this pandemic and they will not treat this as a disaster in life.
Not everyone in the world is same, even the baby born might have different attitude from their parents so it all comes from their own experience,for younger generation this might be their first time struggle so weak people are ending up their life due to the depression and lot other things.Life is so short just keep what you are doing and forget about the society, be good for others and try to achieve what you wanted to be then life will be complete.
bits4books

Activity: 854
Merit: 264

Crypto is not a religion but i like it

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 05:22:16 AM

We understand this - but they do not. Relatives are perceived as distantly as possible at the level of "what do they understand these old farts I know everything myself" and do not want to even just come and share their problems because "Yes, I will be fucked for such bullshit". I of course understand that everyone went through this but it seems to me that now it has a very acute form due to the over-politicization of the youth in General. And if your father supports trump, then he is no longer a person and the last scum with whom you do not even want to live in the same house - what kind of communication is there to talk about. And what happens next
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 05:52:56 AM

All of us must divert our mind into something creative and productive work then be it learning new skills or re-learning, spending times with family, playing with kids etc. This would just help to de-stress or say will keep our mind busy in good way rather than thinking negative about many things happening around, in personal life people like losing jobs, no work for so many months etc will just put more stress to yourself.

I guess it is not that bad to rest for some time.

Just thinking about work would drain you and if you are mentally ill or stressed, it is best to have some time for yourself. Invite your friends at home, watch some TV or maybe Netflix shows. Maybe drink with them but makes sure you limit yourselves in your house.

There are a lot of ways to release your stress and this lockdown, you are limited to do things in your houses so inviting someone would be really helpful.
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 06:00:08 AM

Totally agree with this, each of us had to cope up with the restrictions that were imposed during the lockdown. Some people who are not used to staying at home and outgoing will have to make adjustments. The current situation had brought a lot of stress, pressure, and anxiety, people are losing their jobs and other means to earn, groceries, and other establishments were closed down and there are limited supplies that you can get during the lockdown.

In our country, there were numbers of suicide cases that were reported which was due to depression because of the pandemic. It's a must to keep your mental health and well being on check.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: