Bitcoin Forum
September 28, 2026, 09:40:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 31.1 [Torrent]
 
   Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 [576] 577 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🕹️ Esports 🎮 Prediction & Discussion Thread  (Read 102403 times)
passwordnow
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3808
Merit: 641


View Profile
September 08, 2026, 08:26:05 PM
 #11501

Back to dota 2 betting and this is for EPL Masters II still. GamerLegion is invited on this tournament despite they're an NA team and they're playing against Mouz. I'll be backing mouz but only for at least one map, hopefully they win.

passwordnow
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3808
Merit: 641


View Profile
September 10, 2026, 09:06:40 PM
 #11502


I get to win this game from Mouz and that's a good call from me about winning at least one map.



On other tournament on CS2, I'm picking the fissure playground game with Furia, what'd you say guys? where are the active bettors of esports nowadays?  Cry



ralle14
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4046
Merit: 2084


Shuffle.com


View Profile
September 11, 2026, 01:32:18 AM
 #11503

what'd you say guys? where are the active bettors of esports nowadays?  Cry
Nice try on Furia, despite being the highest ranked team in this tournament, they're still struggling to maintain their top form.

I've got the over 2.5 maps on their playoff match against G2. Both teams aren't playing the best CS, but their map picks rarely backfire and I highly doubt FURIA will get 2-0'd back to back.




██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
passwordnow
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3808
Merit: 641


View Profile
September 11, 2026, 11:30:12 PM
 #11504

what'd you say guys? where are the active bettors of esports nowadays?  Cry
Nice try on Furia, despite being the highest ranked team in this tournament, they're still struggling to maintain their top form.

I've got the over 2.5 maps on their playoff match against G2. Both teams aren't playing the best CS, but their map picks rarely backfire and I highly doubt FURIA will get 2-0'd back to back.


Map only went for 2. Unlucky day for both of us. Going back for the dota 2 in RES Unchained Blast slam 9 EU qualifier. Choosing pipsqueak+4 against gamerlegion for at least one map.

ralle14
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4046
Merit: 2084


Shuffle.com


View Profile
September 12, 2026, 01:19:58 AM
 #11505

Map only went for 2. Unlucky day for both of us. Going back for the dota 2 in RES Unchained Blast slam 9 EU qualifier. Choosing pipsqueak+4 against gamerlegion for at least one map.
The good news is that we got better matches today, and hopefully we can start the weekend with a win.

Sticking with both favorites in the Fissure tournament. G2 always has BB's number in the previous meeting, and with them beating Furia, i'd rather ride this momentum they've got going. In the second match, it's a clash between two Brazilian teams, but i'm not doubting Legacy here.


██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
execijutiere
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 2268
Merit: 2210


View Profile
September 12, 2026, 11:04:48 AM
 #11506

Fabre’s return to Eternal Fire is quite significant in this regard. The impression is growing that his departure from Aurora was not entirely his own choice, but rather related to the team’s roster structure.

It’s understandable that Aurora, as a Russia-based organization, didn’t want to continue with six Turkish players they tried a different structure by transitioning to an international roster. However, looking at the results so far, it’s fair to say that the roster—which looked more international and promising on paper—has actually performed worse in practice.

If Maj3r also returns to EF, it is highly likely that Eternal Fire will largely reassemble its original core. In fact, if this happens, an interesting cycle will emerge from EF’s perspective: “they disbanded and ended up back at the same point.” This time, due to the players’ experience and history of playing together, a team that is even more cohesive than the original roster could emerge.

Balmain
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2730
Merit: 975



View Profile
September 12, 2026, 01:21:26 PM
 #11507

Fabre’s return to Eternal Fire is quite significant in this regard. The impression is growing that his departure from Aurora was not entirely his own choice, but rather related to the team’s roster structure.

It’s understandable that Aurora, as a Russia-based organization, didn’t want to continue with six Turkish players they tried a different structure by transitioning to an international roster. However, looking at the results so far, it’s fair to say that the roster—which looked more international and promising on paper—has actually performed worse in practice.

If Maj3r also returns to EF, it is highly likely that Eternal Fire will largely reassemble its original core. In fact, if this happens, an interesting cycle will emerge from EF’s perspective: “they disbanded and ended up back at the same point.” This time, due to the players’ experience and history of playing together, a team that is even more cohesive than the original roster could emerge.


I never expected Fabre to make a comeback. Since he had left of his own accord, I assumed he still wanted to be involved in the scene, which is why he joined Eternal Fire. In my opinion, Fabre is far better and more experienced than Aurora's current coach. Eternal Fire is a team on the rise with a strong roster Fabre has worked with their top rifler before and could help elevate his game even further.

passwordnow
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3808
Merit: 641


View Profile
September 12, 2026, 10:29:57 PM
 #11508

Map only went for 2. Unlucky day for both of us. Going back for the dota 2 in RES Unchained Blast slam 9 EU qualifier. Choosing pipsqueak+4 against gamerlegion for at least one map.
The good news is that we got better matches today, and hopefully we can start the weekend with a win.

Sticking with both favorites in the Fissure tournament. G2 always has BB's number in the previous meeting, and with them beating Furia, i'd rather ride this momentum they've got going. In the second match, it's a clash between two Brazilian teams, but i'm not doubting Legacy here.


Nice, you have won those two! I have skipped but what do you think with the finals? G2 esports or Legacy?


On the other hand, I've won this.

ralle14
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4046
Merit: 2084


Shuffle.com


View Profile
September 13, 2026, 05:30:33 AM
 #11509

If Maj3r also returns to EF, it is highly likely that Eternal Fire will largely reassemble its original core. In fact, if this happens, an interesting cycle will emerge from EF’s perspective: “they disbanded and ended up back at the same point.” This time, due to the players’ experience and history of playing together, a team that is even more cohesive than the original roster could emerge.
It sounds crazy, but at the same time it's possible to see them return if Aurora's next move is to replace one of the three Turkish players, similar to what BC Game has been doing to maintain their VRS points.

Nice, you have won those two! I have skipped but what do you think with the finals? G2 esports or Legacy?
Thanks, and good shit on cashing your Pipsqueak ticket. The final is tough to call after watching two close series that could've gone either way, but i'm siding with Legacy because they got that China buff.  Tongue

There's no clear winner because G2 also showed they can steal map picks and beat Furia 2-0, so it might come down to who shows up better today.


██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Balmain
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2730
Merit: 975



View Profile
September 13, 2026, 01:26:37 PM
 #11510

Map only went for 2. Unlucky day for both of us. Going back for the dota 2 in RES Unchained Blast slam 9 EU qualifier. Choosing pipsqueak+4 against gamerlegion for at least one map.
The good news is that we got better matches today, and hopefully we can start the weekend with a win.

Sticking with both favorites in the Fissure tournament. G2 always has BB's number in the previous meeting, and with them beating Furia, i'd rather ride this momentum they've got going. In the second match, it's a clash between two Brazilian teams, but i'm not doubting Legacy here.


G2 had built up good momentum in this tournament, having demonstrated it in previous events as well. Yet, somehow, they failed to win a single map against Legacy in the final. Latto was the difference-maker for Legacy on every map. Even Hunter's ace couldn't help them win on Mirage. Latto played so well on Dust II that G2 didn't stand a chance.

passwordnow
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3808
Merit: 641


View Profile
September 13, 2026, 08:44:21 PM
 #11511

Nice, you have won those two! I have skipped but what do you think with the finals? G2 esports or Legacy?
Thanks, and good shit on cashing your Pipsqueak ticket. The final is tough to call after watching two close series that could've gone either way, but i'm siding with Legacy because they got that China buff.  Tongue

There's no clear winner because G2 also showed they can steal map picks and beat Furia 2-0, so it might come down to who shows up better today.


Thanks and here you go again, you're in a streak I guess man by cashing this game with Legacy because they've just beaten G2 Esports in the grand finals for 3-0. I feel bad that I wasn't able to get that bet of yours so that I can come along. Still that's fine, and as long as we're winning to our respective bets! Congrats man.

I'll get into this tier 2/3 tournament on EPL with at least one map for Z10.

ralle14
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4046
Merit: 2084


Shuffle.com


View Profile
September 14, 2026, 04:00:06 AM
 #11512

G2 had built up good momentum in this tournament, having demonstrated it in previous events as well. Yet, somehow, they failed to win a single map against Legacy in the final. Latto was the difference-maker for Legacy on every map. Even Hunter's ace couldn't help them win on Mirage. Latto played so well on Dust II that G2 didn't stand a chance.
Their recovery was impressive, but I knew it was suspicious after I watched some of their game. They're getting away with it for way too much while only one or two of their guys are lifegaming.

MIBR also had one of their players doing the same thing, and it never worked against Legacy. Still, i'd say that was a good run from G2 because I thought the quarterfinal would be their best placement once they met Furia.

Thanks and here you go again, you're in a streak I guess man by cashing this game with Legacy because they've just beaten G2 Esports in the grand finals for 3-0. I feel bad that I wasn't able to get that bet of yours so that I can come along. Still that's fine, and as long as we're winning to our respective bets! Congrats man.
Great way to end the tournament with that sweat free Legacy win, and hopefully yours will be the same.  Wink

I'm still one win away from having a streak, but we'll see in the next few days once the LPL Regionals or Starladder kicks off on the 17th.


██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
execijutiere
Legendary
*
Online Online

Activity: 2268
Merit: 2210


View Profile
September 14, 2026, 08:26:44 AM
 #11513

It sounds crazy, but at the same time it's possible to see them return if Aurora's next move is to replace one of the three Turkish players, similar to what BC Game has been doing to maintain their VRS points.
To be honest, I think all three Turkish players will leave Aurora. I don’t think they’ll achieve success this way. After the roster fell apart, their performance has practically hit rock bottom and isn’t improving. If they’re eliminated early in the next two tournaments, XANTARES and Wicadia will most likely want to leave. I don’t know if woxic will stay or not.It looks like Eternal Fire will once again have five Turkish members.
passwordnow
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3808
Merit: 641


View Profile
September 14, 2026, 08:25:41 PM
 #11514

Thanks and here you go again, you're in a streak I guess man by cashing this game with Legacy because they've just beaten G2 Esports in the grand finals for 3-0. I feel bad that I wasn't able to get that bet of yours so that I can come along. Still that's fine, and as long as we're winning to our respective bets! Congrats man.
Great way to end the tournament with that sweat free Legacy win, and hopefully yours will be the same.  Wink

I'm still one win away from having a streak, but we'll see in the next few days once the LPL Regionals or Starladder kicks off on the 17th.
Fortunately, I've won the game and Z10 won the series so we're both winners, I'm happy.  Smiley



Let's wait for the StarLadder to come, it's just a few days away. And for dota 2, Blast qualifiers is coming in a few days.
ralle14
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4046
Merit: 2084


Shuffle.com


View Profile
September 15, 2026, 04:25:37 AM
 #11515

To be honest, I think all three Turkish players will leave Aurora. I don’t think they’ll achieve success this way. After the roster fell apart, their performance has practically hit rock bottom and isn’t improving. If they’re eliminated early in the next two tournaments, XANTARES and Wicadia will most likely want to leave. I don’t know if woxic will stay or not.It looks like Eternal Fire will once again have five Turkish members.
True, if they can't beat the peak of their previous full Turkish roster, then removing all of them is only a matter of time. Avoiding an early elimination should be doable for these guys in the upcoming Starladder since NaVi is also in a shitty state.

Fortunately, I've won the game and Z10 won the series so we're both winners, I'm happy.  Smiley

Let's wait for the StarLadder to come, it's just a few days away. And for dota 2, Blast qualifiers is coming in a few days.
Nicely done, and good luck if you're planning to bet on those qualifiers. Last time I watched a qualifier match, it felt like I was watching League, as they kept avoiding each other for a whole hour.  Tongue

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Balmain
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2730
Merit: 975



View Profile
September 16, 2026, 06:07:03 PM
 #11516

Latto has added a third MVP award to the medals he won at the previous two CS Asia Championships. He secured the MVP title with a 1.31 rating one could call him Brazil's best player. The Spanish AWPer is preparing to return to action after a three-month hiatus. Sources indicate he is close to reaching an agreement with FUT. While SunPayus is a skilled AWPer, I am not entirely sure if his somewhat slower playstyle would mesh well with FUT's game.

passwordnow
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3808
Merit: 641


View Profile
September 17, 2026, 11:18:14 PM
 #11517

Fortunately, I've won the game and Z10 won the series so we're both winners, I'm happy.  Smiley

Let's wait for the StarLadder to come, it's just a few days away. And for dota 2, Blast qualifiers is coming in a few days.
Nicely done, and good luck if you're planning to bet on those qualifiers. Last time I watched a qualifier match, it felt like I was watching League, as they kept avoiding each other for a whole hour.  Tongue
I'm looking at it but stake doesn't seem to list it but there's the PGL Wallachia which is about to start tomorrow. I can't see the information of the updated roster and I'm waiting for them before I put my bet. But I like the odds of Team Yandenx @1.15 versus Mouz @5.50. I'd like to gamble with mouz but will have to wait the participating roster for each teams beforehand.

ralle14
Legendary
*
Offline

Activity: 4046
Merit: 2084


Shuffle.com


View Profile
September 18, 2026, 02:05:48 AM
 #11518

I'm looking at it but stake doesn't seem to list it but there's the PGL Wallachia which is about to start tomorrow. I can't see the information of the updated roster and I'm waiting for them before I put my bet. But I like the odds of Team Yandenx @1.15 versus Mouz @5.50. I'd like to gamble with mouz but will have to wait the participating roster for each teams beforehand.
The odds are out for that tournament, but they're mostly one-sided.

I got Mouz and Aurora later on Starladder. It's weird to see both Mouz and NaVi fighting to avoid elimination, though i'll gladly back Mouz because this NaVi squad looked lifeless against Aurora. The other leg should be straightforward as Aurora had a great start and it's a free path to the top three.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
.
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
passwordnow
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 3808
Merit: 641


View Profile
September 18, 2026, 11:05:39 PM
 #11519

I'm looking at it but stake doesn't seem to list it but there's the PGL Wallachia which is about to start tomorrow. I can't see the information of the updated roster and I'm waiting for them before I put my bet. But I like the odds of Team Yandenx @1.15 versus Mouz @5.50. I'd like to gamble with mouz but will have to wait the participating roster for each teams beforehand.
The odds are out for that tournament, but they're mostly one-sided.
True, the rosters have been revealed and I think LGD's roster is strong and I'll take this match against Yakult's brothers. I'll take the gamble with YB since usually, new rosters will still have some time to adjust.



I got Mouz and Aurora later on Starladder. It's weird to see both Mouz and NaVi fighting to avoid elimination, though i'll gladly back Mouz because this NaVi squad looked lifeless against Aurora. The other leg should be straightforward as Aurora had a great start and it's a free path to the top three.

Congrats, mouz and aurora won.
Balmain
Hero Member
*****
Offline

Activity: 2730
Merit: 975



View Profile
September 18, 2026, 11:53:48 PM
 #11520

Aurora continue their victories at the StarSeries tournament. NAVI, NRG victories, and now they have been matched up against Vitality in the Upper Final. Aurora, who had not been able to beat NAVI for years, managed to do it this time in this tournament. Even though NAVI are in a decline, it was still an important victory to get. Vitality are in the same situation, they are also in a decline but not as much as NAVI. They were normally not a team that could close out maps that went into overtime, they would immediately give up mentally. I can say that the team has leveled up a bit with the new roster and coach.

Pages: « 1 ... 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 [576] 577 »
  Print  
 
Jump to:  

Powered by MySQL Powered by PHP Powered by SMF 1.1.19 | SMF © 2006-2009, Simple Machines Valid XHTML 1.0! Valid CSS!