|
passwordnow
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 12:04:16 AM |
|
With the next matches, this is what I have and it's with OG, the odds are high since this will be their first match with their new roster but I'm taking at least one map for them.
Today's odds are brutal, all one-sided games except for the OG series and it's also the match i've picked since I don't trust the other favorites. The map handicap for OG is already down to 1.68, so I got the over 2.5 maps for 2.15 odds instead. I'm scared that OG would always get 2-0'd here, but i'm banking on them getting a good draft similar to some of the series we saw yesterday.  We both won this game, congratulations to you. The last series was hyped, very close and the OG fandom have been flaming the players but that's normal. There's still some games remaining and I'd love to see them play more.  Parivision and Team Spirit are the first teams to be qualified in the seeding match. They're also guaranteed the slots in the playoffs. And with the winners match later of BB and Yandex, I'll take the at least one map for BB. 
|
|
|
|
|
|
LastKiss
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 06:09:12 AM |
|
We both won this game, congratulations to you. The last series was hyped, very close and the OG fandom have been flaming the players but that's normal. There's still some games remaining and I'd love to see them play more.
Parivision and Team Spirit are the first teams to be qualified in the seeding match. They're also guaranteed the slots in the playoffs. And with the winners match later of BB and Yandex, I'll take the at least one map for BB.
Grats guys, my bet on over 2.5 maps didn't work out, I thought 1win will be able secure at least one map with their carry coming back and stand-in on Team Spirit make them not strong as their original roster. Well moving on to today's matches, I'm looking for Aurora to win against Team Liquid, I don't think with Team Liquid current roster will be able to beat Aurora. Good luck 
|
|
|
|
|
ralle14
Legendary
Online
Activity: 4060
Merit: 2089
Shuffle.com
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 08:54:39 AM |
|
Well moving on to today's matches, I'm looking for Aurora to win against Team Liquid, I don't think with Team Liquid current roster will be able to beat Aurora. Good luck
I've also got Aurora's moneyline, with MidOne standing in for Liquid, the skill ceiling of the squad just got lower. It'll take an outdraft and more from Liquid to beat Aurora later today and I doubt that'll happen after watching their scrappy series against Yakult Brothers.  We both won this game, congratulations to you. The last series was hyped, very close and the OG fandom have been flaming the players but that's normal. There's still some games remaining and I'd love to see them play more.
It was brutal to see OG throw that last game, but hey, the important part is that we get to cash our bets.
|
| .SHUFFLE.COM.. | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | . ...Next Generation Crypto Casino... |
|
|
|
|
passwordnow
|
 |
October 01, 2026, 10:21:48 PM |
|
We both won this game, congratulations to you. The last series was hyped, very close and the OG fandom have been flaming the players but that's normal. There's still some games remaining and I'd love to see them play more.
Parivision and Team Spirit are the first teams to be qualified in the seeding match. They're also guaranteed the slots in the playoffs. And with the winners match later of BB and Yandex, I'll take the at least one map for BB.
Grats guys, my bet on over 2.5 maps didn't work out, I thought 1win will be able secure at least one map with their carry coming back and stand-in on Team Spirit make them not strong as their original roster. Well moving on to today's matches, I'm looking for Aurora to win against Team Liquid, I don't think with Team Liquid current roster will be able to beat Aurora. Good luck  Congrats to you too, this Aurora bet has won. But my BB bet at least one map against Team Yandex didn't worked. We both won this game, congratulations to you. The last series was hyped, very close and the OG fandom have been flaming the players but that's normal. There's still some games remaining and I'd love to see them play more.
It was brutal to see OG throw that last game, but hey, the important part is that we get to cash our bets. That's true, and they managed to win against mouz. Although today my bet didn't won with BB, that's okay and I am going with at least one map for OG against them. We will see a rematch. 
|
|
|
|
|
|
LastKiss
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 05:07:16 AM |
|
I've also got Aurora's moneyline, with MidOne standing in for Liquid, the skill ceiling of the squad just got lower.
It'll take an outdraft and more from Liquid to beat Aurora later today and I doubt that'll happen after watching their scrappy series against Yakult Brothers.
Yup, without Nisha Team Liquid feels like missing something in their team so it makes sense their peformance won't be as good as usual and I won't suprise if they got hard time to beat GL later. That's true, and they managed to win against mouz. Although today my bet didn't won with BB, that's okay and I am going with at least one map for OG against them. We will see a rematch.
That bet should hit looking OG's performance last time and BetBoom performance against Team Yandex, for me this rematch I want to take on the OG side which they should get their chemistry better than last time, worth to take imo. 
|
|
|
|
|
execijutiere
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 2211
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 08:17:12 AM |
|
Take a look at where FaZe and Astralis stand right now. Astralis has reached the point where they’re on the verge of being eliminated—even in a ridiculous tournament—and we can safely say that the legendary Astralis of old is no more. I don’t know exactly what the problem is with them, but they’d better make some changes ASAP.
It’s the same story with FaZe. Unfortunately, one of these two teams facing off in the Lower Bracket is going to be eliminated. FaZe just isn’t cut out for this with JBOEN, jcobbb, and Neityu. I’ve always liked Twistzz and frozen, but they’ve turned the team into a kids’ academy.
|
|
|
|
ralle14
Legendary
Online
Activity: 4060
Merit: 2089
Shuffle.com
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 09:56:54 AM |
|
Great to see we're all looking forward to the OG series.  I'm still running it back with the over 2.5 maps, as the odds are good enough at 2x.  Yup, without Nisha Team Liquid feels like missing something in their team so it makes sense their peformance won't be as good as usual and I won't suprise if they got hard time to beat GL later.
That's the biggest issue for Liquid in yesterday's series, Micke still tried his best to carry, but it wasn't enough when their mid is currently the weakest link. I'd still put them above GL, since i've watched them back at Wallachia and they still struggled with most of the tier two teams.
|
| .SHUFFLE.COM.. | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | . ...Next Generation Crypto Casino... |
|
|
|
|
passwordnow
|
 |
October 02, 2026, 08:50:27 PM |
|
That's true, and they managed to win against mouz. Although today my bet didn't won with BB, that's okay and I am going with at least one map for OG against them. We will see a rematch.
That bet should hit looking OG's performance last time and BetBoom performance against Team Yandex, for me this rematch I want to take on the OG side which they should get their chemistry better than last time, worth to take imo.  I just want to be on the safe side and so that bet has won, and the same for you. Congratulations to both of us as OG won against BetBoom. That mid of save needs to be more of practice, I don't see him useful just as other midlaners in the late game.  I haven't decided yet for my next bet, we've got a lot of hours to think about it later.
|
|
|
|
|
|
LastKiss
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 09:38:10 AM |
|
~snip~
I haven't decided yet for my next bet, we've got a lot of hours to think about it later.
Well, I still can’t believe OG won Game 2 with Pudge hero, I had already lost hope at that time. Now I’m looking for a small parlay with LGD and Team Yandex to win their match, GL did something I didn’t expect too where they eliminated Team Liquid with a clean sweep but I hope LGD can pull this one off. Also I hope Team Yandex doing well like what they did as usual, I want to bet on over 2.5 maps but my gut is telling me small parlay is worth to try. 
|
|
|
|
|
ralle14
Legendary
Online
Activity: 4060
Merit: 2089
Shuffle.com
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 11:55:56 AM |
|
Well, I still can’t believe OG won Game 2 with Pudge hero, I had already lost hope at that time.
Insane how they pulled that game 2 off against LD, the hero that's been a cheat code in this current meta. Then the decider game became a matter of who got the worse draft. OG learned from the second game while BB shot themselves in the foot with that Muerta mid. The TL series was on them for drafting shitty heroes back to back, letting LD through game one and then giving away a free Meepo draft in the next. I'll be on LGD and Parivision to both win their series. I think this is safe as it gets for a small parlay since I think the other series could go either way. 
|
| .SHUFFLE.COM.. | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | . ...Next Generation Crypto Casino... |
|
|
|
execijutiere
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 2211
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 04:52:13 PM |
|
ESL Pro League Season 24 has kicked off, and our team, Aurora, didn’t put a foot wrong in their first match. Aurora defeated their opponents, 9Z, with a strong performance, getting the tournament off to a winning start. It was crucial that Aurora put in a dominant performance on the map chosen by their opponents. I simply cannot understand why they keep selecting Mirage—their own pick—even though they’ve been playing poorly on it.
|
|
|
|
|
Balmain
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 04:59:49 PM |
|
It feels like there haven't been any good tournaments lately or perhaps I just haven't been keeping up. I checked the EPL Season 24 results today there was a great match between PARIVISION and Legacy. In matchups where the teams are evenly matched, there's often a strong possibility of them trading maps, and that’s exactly what happened here. PARIVISION's Jame is consistently maintaining his form. Legacy had beaten them at the Major, but this time things went differently it was PARIVISION's turn for revenge.
|
|
|
|
execijutiere
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 2211
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 06:24:55 PM |
|
It feels like there haven't been any good tournaments lately or perhaps I just haven't been keeping up. I checked the EPL Season 24 results today there was a great match between PARIVISION and Legacy. In matchups where the teams are evenly matched, there's often a strong possibility of them trading maps, and that’s exactly what happened here. PARIVISION's Jame is consistently maintaining his form. Legacy had beaten them at the Major, but this time things went differently it was PARIVISION's turn for revenge.
It was a truly hard-fought match. Both teams suffered clear defeats on the maps they had chosen, and the decider map went into extra time. It must be said that Jame put in an excellent performance both as IGL and as an AWPer. Securing 52 kills and finishing as the top fragger in the match is by no means an easy feat for a player juggling two roles at once.
|
|
|
|
|
Balmain
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 09:23:24 PM |
|
It feels like there haven't been any good tournaments lately or perhaps I just haven't been keeping up. I checked the EPL Season 24 results today there was a great match between PARIVISION and Legacy. In matchups where the teams are evenly matched, there's often a strong possibility of them trading maps, and that’s exactly what happened here. PARIVISION's Jame is consistently maintaining his form. Legacy had beaten them at the Major, but this time things went differently it was PARIVISION's turn for revenge.
It was a truly hard-fought match. Both teams suffered clear defeats on the maps they had chosen, and the decider map went into extra time. It must be said that Jame put in an excellent performance both as IGL and as an AWPer. Securing 52 kills and finishing as the top fragger in the match is by no means an easy feat for a player juggling two roles at once. Jame might be a unique player in this role, but there is no one else quite like him at this level. Being both an IGL and an AWPer is extremely difficult which is why Jame’s gameplay tends to be very slow yet he manages to succeed in this regard. Moreover, he is capable of being the top fragger in matches like these. PARAVISION is doing well they are currently a top-20 team, but they are capable of achieving even more.
|
|
|
|
|
passwordnow
|
 |
October 03, 2026, 09:45:33 PM |
|
~snip~
I haven't decided yet for my next bet, we've got a lot of hours to think about it later.
Well, I still can’t believe OG won Game 2 with Pudge hero, I had already lost hope at that time. Now I’m looking for a small parlay with LGD and Team Yandex to win their match, GL did something I didn’t expect too where they eliminated Team Liquid with a clean sweep but I hope LGD can pull this one off. Also I hope Team Yandex doing well like what they did as usual, I want to bet on over 2.5 maps but my gut is telling me small parlay is worth to try.  So close for OG though, this roster is promising I guess and many haters will start to remove their doubts on them. They're so close. But with my bet, I didn't bet for OG game but went for the Team Spirit against Yandex at least for one map win and I won.  I will place a bet later before some games start.
|
|
|
|
|
ralle14
Legendary
Online
Activity: 4060
Merit: 2089
Shuffle.com
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 12:38:22 PM |
|
So close for OG though, this roster is promising I guess and many haters will start to remove their doubts on them. They're so close. But with my bet, I didn't bet for OG game but went for the Team Spirit against Yandex at least for one map win and I won.
The bookies are glazing Yandex too much because of their tournament win at Wallachia, and nice grab on Spirit +1.5 after they made it look easy on map two. Yandex are cooked in the playoffs, losing that series meant they'll be facing Parivision in the next round. My parlay also cashed on LGD/Parivision, but that was too close for comfort after LGD got outdrafted in the final map, and got away with a win by outplaying GL.
|
| .SHUFFLE.COM.. | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | . ...Next Generation Crypto Casino... |
|
|
|
execijutiere
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 2211
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 05:49:49 PM |
|
It feels like there haven't been any good tournaments lately or perhaps I just haven't been keeping up. I checked the EPL Season 24 results today there was a great match between PARIVISION and Legacy. In matchups where the teams are evenly matched, there's often a strong possibility of them trading maps, and that’s exactly what happened here. PARIVISION's Jame is consistently maintaining his form. Legacy had beaten them at the Major, but this time things went differently it was PARIVISION's turn for revenge.
It was a truly hard-fought match. Both teams suffered clear defeats on the maps they had chosen, and the decider map went into extra time. It must be said that Jame put in an excellent performance both as IGL and as an AWPer. Securing 52 kills and finishing as the top fragger in the match is by no means an easy feat for a player juggling two roles at once. Jame might be a unique player in this role, but there is no one else quite like him at this level. Being both an IGL and an AWPer is extremely difficult which is why Jame’s gameplay tends to be very slow yet he manages to succeed in this regard. Moreover, he is capable of being the top fragger in matches like these. PARAVISION is doing well they are currently a top-20 team, but they are capable of achieving even more. This role might actually have been tailor-made for him. In my opinion, he’s handling both roles exceptionally well. He last tried this whilst at FURIA with FalleN, but we can’t really say it was a success. That’s why Molodoy was brought into the squad. If Jame maintains this level of performance, he’ll be a highly sought-after player. We may well see him being signed for a hefty fee.
|
|
|
|
|
passwordnow
|
 |
October 04, 2026, 10:48:00 PM |
|
So close for OG though, this roster is promising I guess and many haters will start to remove their doubts on them. They're so close. But with my bet, I didn't bet for OG game but went for the Team Spirit against Yandex at least for one map win and I won.
The bookies are glazing Yandex too much because of their tournament win at Wallachia, and nice grab on Spirit +1.5 after they made it look easy on map two. Yandex are cooked in the playoffs, losing that series meant they'll be facing Parivision in the next round. My parlay also cashed on LGD/Parivision, but that was too close for comfort after LGD got outdrafted in the final map, and got away with a win by outplaying GL. Yeah, they've belittled Team Spirit and they're still intact with that roster. I don't understand why the bookie made it like a giveaway for them.  I thought that GL will also be able to beat LGD, they just went good against Liquid and that's their momentum. I will place a bet later before some games start.
LOL, I thought that playoffs will be for today but this is now the LAN playoffs in Malta. Good luck to all teams flying there and still did a bet later with the Pari Universe tournament. I've thrown some spare on Nemiga against mouz with this odd. 
|
|
|
|
|
ralle14
Legendary
Online
Activity: 4060
Merit: 2089
Shuffle.com
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 04:22:21 PM |
|
Yeah, they've belittled Team Spirit and they're still intact with that roster. I don't understand why the bookie made it like a giveaway for them.  I thought that GL will also be able to beat LGD, they just went good against Liquid and that's their momentum. The stand-in for Collapse probably made them doubt big time on Spirit, but still it was a coinflip when it got to that last map. No Dota bets for me today, i'll hold until the playoffs start on Thursday. Also, what do you guys plan to take on those matches? I'm feeling Yandex 2-0 and Aurora, but i'm more confident in Yandex due to their individual players being better.
|
| .SHUFFLE.COM.. | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ ███████████████████████ | . ...Next Generation Crypto Casino... |
|
|
|
|
Balmain
|
 |
October 05, 2026, 06:27:53 PM |
|
Aurora is playing its third match of the ESL Pro League Season 24 today. So far, they have a record of one win and one loss; they were defeated by Falcons. Currently, Aurora doesn't face many issues against teams outside the top 10 such as Vitality, Falcons, Mouz, and Team Spirit. I expect them to beat BB 2-0 today there is a significant gap in quality. Aurora is on the verge of winning on Mirage, a map where they have become a very strong team on the CT side. Mirage was BB's pick, and they made a huge mistake.
|
|
|
|
|