Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:21:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some good Dex Exchanges  (Read 1051 times)
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 03:43:56 PM

Deversifi and WhaleEx With 24-hour volumes of $ 68,575,952 and $ 25,023,711, respectively. I think that this is a fake volume, but this volume of 2 exchanges is more than the total volume of all other exchanges on this list. I think these 2 exchanges should not be on this list.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 06:03:37 PM

It's good that there are many DEXs today despite the fact not everyone uses them because of volume, but at least it is a proof that decentralization can still exist even in the world of crypto exchanges; although not all DEX are completely decentralized. Nevertheless, I think the only limiting factor of DEX is volume and once worked on and in addition with its good security, it will build a good and healthy competition with centralized exchanges.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 06:08:15 PM

I think uniswap and paraswap are really good i will not only call them under dogs but under rated as well, i think they are better even as compared to some big dexes and i think they have huge potential to cater future tokens market and they can compete with big names in future.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
judaspriest

Activity: 1330
Merit: 100

C O M B O

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 06:37:36 PM

IDEX is my favorite DEX where i have been trading from the beginning of launched. It is very easy but i has a problem to trade below 0.15 worth of ETH. I have also favorite dex is Binance DEX. I don't like forkdelta, Etherdelta now but once it was very popular before  hacked.
the most important thing about DEX is that their system should be safer from hacker attacks,
if in the next 10 years DEX is without any hacking news then it is certain that DEX is a safe place for us

forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2020, 06:42:55 PM

This is really good information on decentralised exchanges. I only know 2-3 of them. Exchanges should lovers the transaction fees and focus more on security to gain confidence of their investors. Also listing good projects is one of the most important thing.

suryapro

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 07:11:06 PM

this is useful information and at the same time valuable lessons for all of us to be more careful in trading at exchanges. because after all the assets that we have are important things that we must protect

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 08:04:09 PM

The centralized exchanges basically all have that power of volume and marketing because they are making a ton more money and they could use that money to get bigger. Think about it, all the money stays at CZ for binance, he gets all that money and he could just use it however he pleases, so he does marketing like crazy and he even gives away money to others via affiliate income if you invite some people.

It is simple to realize why the centralized ones beat over the decentralized ones years ago, its simple because they have basically billions of dollars for future profits if they continue this way, and they can spend it that way. Facebook literally didn't made the amount of money Binance did on its first 3 years, not saying Binance will be bigger but it certainly had a bigger start.
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1862
Merit: 370

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 08:13:32 PM

It's good that there are many DEXs today despite the fact not everyone uses them because of volume, but at least it is a proof that decentralization can still exist even in the world of crypto exchanges; although not all DEX are completely decentralized. Nevertheless, I think the only limiting factor of DEX is volume and once worked on and in addition with its good security, it will build a good and healthy competition with centralized exchanges.
The reason why Decentralized exchanges do have high volumes because of random trade, you see if you are just looking for a one stop shop to sell your bitcoin you won't need to undergo the KYC process, that's what the dex are giving us, the convenient way of trading. I can say, centralized exchanges are just for wealthy people who needs to be extra careful and secure with their funds you can randomly use a cex but it has a limit after all. But now? centralized are getting more power than decentralized exchanges.
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2020, 08:27:53 PM

Deversifi and WhaleEx With 24-hour volumes of $ 68,575,952 and $ 25,023,711, respectively. I think that this is a fake volume, but this volume of 2 exchanges is more than the total volume of all other exchanges on this list. I think these 2 exchanges should not be on this list.

Deversifi is Decentralized Ethereum Exchange. That's what it is after I just visited it. Its never really that well known here in bitcointalk forum, its the first time I heard of it. I tried searching but nowhere I can find their ANN thread here.  WhaleEx had been posted in the forum many times but that I know is that most tokens there are EOS tokens.

Deversifi is more interesting because it looks very pro and it has this OTC which doesn't really sound like DEX.

landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 08:41:21 PM

I didnt know about Deversify or Whaleex and they have almost 10 times higher trading volume than IDEX!  Shocked
But still, DEXs have a real problem with a liquidity due to low trading volume.  Cry
Frequency

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

COINDER

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 12:44:10 PM

I got my eye on NAsh Exchange for some time.. there development is ramping up the correct way, for example it lets you trade bitcoin-usdc in a non custodial way.. always having ur keys which makes it a frontrunner to all other CEX exchanges, then i think soon they will provide a fiat ramp and give back the fee's made by traders to there exchange STO holders. 

COINDER
COINDER
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 12:55:12 PM

The centralized exchanges basically all have that power of volume and marketing because they are making a ton more money and they could use that money to get bigger. Think about it, all the money stays at CZ for binance, he gets all that money and he could just use it however he pleases, so he does marketing like crazy and he even gives away money to others via affiliate income if you invite some people.

It is simple to realize why the centralized ones beat over the decentralized ones years ago, its simple because they have basically billions of dollars for future profits if they continue this way, and they can spend it that way. Facebook literally didn't made the amount of money Binance did on its first 3 years, not saying Binance will be bigger but it certainly had a bigger start.
Binance is growing very fast, and every platform of this exchange makes investors feel very excited to join.

I think Binance DEX is a trustworthy exchange, and it will soon become the leading decentralized exchange in the Cryptrypto market. Besides, CZ always has a lot of ways for people to make money in this market, but you have to be the first.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 01:05:05 PM

I'm surprise that there are exchanges with bigger trading volume, some have millions of 24 hours trading volume, as a I trader, I am only aware of the IDEX, ED, ForkDelta, and Binance DEX... other exchanges in the list, I am not aware but their volume was really amazing to me.

Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 01:24:24 PM

I didnt know about Deversify or Whaleex and they have almost 10 times higher trading volume than IDEX!  Shocked
But still, DEXs have a real problem with a liquidity due to low trading volume.  Cry
This is also my first time to see that, I always try to visit dapps ranking site and those sites are not even listed there. it looks like that dapps rank site needs to update their info about this. That dex has a very huge daily trade volume and that looks so strange. it's very similar as etherflyer

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 01:28:47 PM

I'm surprise that there are exchanges with bigger trading volume, some have millions of 24 hours trading volume, as a I trader, I am only aware of the IDEX, ED, ForkDelta, and Binance DEX... other exchanges in the list, I am not aware but their volume was really amazing to me.
Each decentralized exchange has its strengths, as for me, Idex and Binance Dex are the best-decentralized exchanges in this market. Of course, there are still plenty of options for you, but I only encourage you to use these two exchanges to ensure profit because the coins here are carefully checked before listing. However, there are still some bad coins and no trading volume, so stay away from when you see that.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 03:12:30 PM

Each decentralized exchange has its strengths, as for me, Idex and Binance Dex are the best-decentralized exchanges in this market. Of course, there are still plenty of options for you, but I only encourage you to use these two exchanges to ensure profit because the coins here are carefully checked before listing. However, there are still some bad coins and no trading volume, so stay away from when you see that.

The DEX we know today are probably nothing compare to what is coming specially the Synthetix. Jarvis Exchange seem to be one that is coming to be developed. There is really more to the new dex that's coming now that Defi is almost here. We may be ignoring the old ones by the time exchanges with synthetic assets come.

Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 03:20:39 PM

I think I cannot agree with you in your statement because there is no such exchange that will ensure profit on their traders, even if the most popular centralized exchanges in the market, there are still a lot of traders and investors who lose their money.

monineklutak

Activity: 1890
Merit: 252

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 04:52:12 PM

I think I cannot agree with you in your statement because there is no such exchange that will ensure profit on their traders, even if the most popular centralized exchanges in the market, there are still a lot of traders and investors who lose their money.
in terms of security decentralization exchange is still better than exchange centralization, maybe this is just my opinion, because I have been using IDEX for a long time, Forkdelta from 2017 and my funds are still safe, what do you think?

The OGz Club▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 06:30:32 PM

DEX are good and they would have been better if they have good volume comparable to that of centralized exchanges, however, I believe one day there will be a turn around. Also, it is already known that centralized exchanges are not to be fully trusted especially in terms of security and with record showing a good number of them being hacked proves that fact that they aren't secure, therefore in this aspect, DEX have an upper hand. Furthermore am just getting to know about other DEX with even better volume which shows the future of Decentralized Exchanges are getting brighter each day.
Lastly, personal security is very important and should be taken with utmost care and seriousness.
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 07:46:27 PM

you are sharing a good informations mate
maybe now DEX volume still under the CEX volume,
but, someday i believe DEX will be the leader of exchange in this crypto space

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: