Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:46:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Some good Dex Exchanges  (Read 1051 times)
HunterUnchained

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2020, 08:44:54 PM

My choicest DEX will always be Idex for obvious reasons. Not only is it one of the most active DEX, it has one of the largest volumes when it comes to Decentralized exchanges and seem to be a go to DEX for most projects looking for a premium DEX. Idex offers one of the most natural trade volumes and often free from the usual manipulations experience in other trading platforms. Users prefer it because of its universal acceptance and it has some of the most natural cryptocurrency traders.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
June 08, 2020, 11:27:59 AM

It is strange that DEX are still lacking of enough volume while they are the best. May be all the CEX use fake volume? You can add the above list into the OP, that would be good. Anyway, good job.

I agree, DEX is still overshadowed by CEX exchange which has a history of being hacked and also with fake volume, listing scam coins etc. I guess the hype surrounding CEX is still up in the air, by I do hope that crypto traders know that there are a lot of exploits and vulnerabilities on them. And with regulations coming very hard on DEX, I do hope that traders are going to look at the CEX more specially in the list that the OP has provided.
There is already this notion surrounding the use of DEXes by traders and that is the mindset that they do not have enough volume to cater for their trades. On the contrary, I witnessed some trades of IDEX, which I am conversant with and I can say categorically well that, despite the small 24 hours volume, you can still trade conveniently with adequate volume that would take care of your buy and sell activities.
Actually, I am eagerly waiting for that tie that DECes would be more relevant than CEXes and that time will surely come. The maturity period is imminent.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: