Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 10:01:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are options to mine a profitable crypto on my computer.  (Read 3815 times)
Bigerio

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2021, 05:27:19 PM

Anyone have any suggestions for Storage based mining?
Something like Storj or Sia or Burst?
They all have a few things I don't like, I loved Burst but the market share is soooo small.

Try Chia.

You simply need to go onto there site, download the wallet (find it on https://www.chia.net/ ) and set it up. Sync the blockchain and then go to "Plots" and create a plot.

Then, after it's done "plotting" you will get a chance of finding a blocks of 2 Chia (Worth about $500), similar to regular crypto mining. There will be Chia Mining Pools soon so you will get 'guaranteed' income.

I'd like to note that Chia mining is not very profitable (similiar to most storage mining) coming up to about 10 cents per day per Terabyte. However, if you have a couple Terabytes of storage space lying around, I would recommend mining Chia, it's free money to be honest.

Send me a PM or reply to this post with any questions regarding this.  Smiley

It available on huobi and okex
You may refer to this link for other exchanges
https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/Chia-XCH

Chia is doing good on exchanges. but I will suggest that MASS still has edge if you have free storage and looking to earn few bucks with that free storage.
RankerCan

Activity: 148
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 04:24:35 PM

MASS market cap and 24 hrs volume is making him a good choice for new investors. I dont think its that much easy to mine MASS now because of its increased price. I still think its good to buy mass at current price.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
Toobusy

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 12:16:48 PM

There are many good options to mine crypto profitably and I am amazaed to see options given in this thread for instance MASS. Only this missing is that cant find profit ratio for mining these coins. If someone can upload that then it will be good enough.
minerbaba

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 03:05:52 PM

Circcash

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5290467.0

GPU minable
low difficulty
No ASIC
Toobusy

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 05:01:37 PM

Circcash

GPU minable
low difficulty
No ASIC

It may be a good option but its not listed on any exchange. Thats where the whole story stands, you need to invest your trust and efforts in a token thats not listed. Once listed it goes too high and complexity goes up.
minerbaba

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 05:15:06 PM

Circcash

GPU minable
low difficulty
No ASIC

It may be a good option but its not listed on any exchange. Thats where the whole story stands, you need to invest your trust and efforts in a token thats not listed. Once listed it goes too high and complexity goes up.
it is....

https://www.bitsails.com/market?MarketName=BTC-CIRC
miner29

Activity: 1266
Merit: 140

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 03:05:39 PM

Circcash

GPU minable
low difficulty
No ASIC

it is....

Might as well have no exchange.....

Bitsails info on CMC

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/bitsails/

No info on Coingecko360

The 24hr volume is pretty much 0 for that exchange and that coin. 
In fact that exchange has no real volume in ANYTHING. 
Total volume for all coins appears to be around 0.45BTC with almost all of it in BTC.
Toobusy

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 06:32:53 AM

Bitsails info on CMC

No info on Coingecko360

Total volume for all coins appears to be around 0.45BTC with almost all of it in BTC.

There are many such projects but still we cant say that they can never go up. There are many such instances where a coin from now where came to spotlight and got his moon shot.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 09:53:58 AM

Miners are using laptops to mine crypto this days, I've seen a whole farm full of laptops only mining crypto, you don't have to mine BTC directly since they require ASIC miners today, check the GPU in your laptop if it's around 6gb video memory probably 1660 gtx will do and download Nicehash to start earning and you will also get paid in BTC
Toobusy

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 06:49:56 PM

Miners are using laptops to mine crypto this days, I've seen a whole farm full of laptops only mining crypto, you don't have to mine BTC directly since they require ASIC miners today, check the GPU in your laptop if it's around 6gb video memory probably 1660 gtx will do and download Nicehash to start earning and you will also get paid in BTC

Mining with your laptop GPUs is not a good idea. I have seen few cases where devices like laptops and mobile burned out because of too much heat generation. Move to Proof of Capacity based mining, if u wanna earn something with ur laptop.
azadm1

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 03:03:23 AM

Circcash

GPU minable
low difficulty
No ASIC

it is....

Bitsails info on CMC

No info on Coingecko360

There are many options available to mine profitably. You can go through this thread and will find many. It's not necessary that coin that is on exchange and has price is good for mining. There are many hidden gems that are in initial stages,  we need to find those gems.
tmen2018

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 12:17:47 PM

tidecoin

FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1065

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 08:08:40 PM

To create a masternode, you need to download special software and buy coins.
The shittier the project, the easier it is to make a masternode, these are my observations.
Profit is usually said in the amount of coins that you will receive additionally if the masternode works.
But the price of a coin can drop at any time and you will lose money.
Better learn to mine on video cards.
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 06:04:05 PM

To create a masternode, you need to download special software and buy coins.
The shittier the project, the easier it is to make a masternode, these are my observations.
Profit is usually said in the amount of coins that you will receive additionally if the masternode works.
But the price of a coin can drop at any time and you will lose money.
Better learn to mine on video cards.

Video cards and other specialized mining devices eats too much power and are costly, that's why they are in reach of rich miners only. The primary reason why people look for cheap mining options is because of lack of affordability. Its better to learn mining first on video cards or using HDDs (PoC) before you invest huge money there.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
AntChe

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 05:53:47 PM

There are still many profitable ways of doing mining. If you don't have much money then don't mine BTC, ETh etc. Just look around and see what coins (not shit coins) are there that can be mined on your devices. there are many listed on this thread.
Kellygucci

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 05:22:57 AM

There are still many profitable ways of doing mining. If you don't have much money then don't mine BTC, ETh etc. Just look around and see what coins (not shit coins) are there that can be mined on your devices. there are many listed on this thread.

If you are referring to MASS then its better right now to buy this coin rather then mining it now, you will get more profit. If you are new to mining then do MASS mining in order to get understanding of what mining in reality is. There are curtains for people who wanna do BTC, ETH mining but dont have much money.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 05:45:53 PM

There really is no secret method out there. Sure there are some very small alt coins which you can mine however there is no guarantee that they will do an 100x. And the daily profitability of those coins is slightly less than mining ETH directly.

If some new coin and algo comes out then as soon as it’s listed on one of those “ whattomine” website and it shows as slightly profitable than ETH you will see the difficulty sky rocket because everybody wants a piece of the more profitable pie.

Mining is extremely difficult these days. More difficult than in any of the previous cycles.

███████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▀█▀████████████
████████████████████████
████████████████▀▀██████
████▀▀▀█████████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄███████
█████████████████▄▄▄████
█████████████████▀█████
████████████▀██▀████████
████████████████████████
███████████▄▄█████▄▄█████

███████████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████▀▀▀
▀▄
▌░░▐▌
█████▄▄█
████████▄
████████▌
███████
███████
██████
██████
█████
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
..Play Now..
[
Theones

Activity: 1204

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 06:14:08 PM

There really is no secret method out there. Sure there are some very small alt coins which you can mine however there is no guarantee that they will do an 100x. And the daily profitability of those coins is slightly less than mining ETH directly.

If some new coin and algo comes out then as soon as it’s listed on one of those “ whattomine” website and it shows as slightly profitable than ETH you will see the difficulty sky rocket because everybody wants a piece of the more profitable pie.

Mining is extremely difficult these days. More difficult than in any of the previous cycles.

There are coins that can be mined easily on your normal gadgets (laptop, mobile etc) but its only till the time they don't have any value or are not listed on any exchnage. Rest as coins goes on exchnage, many others join in and complexity of the coins goes up and you need specialized hardware to mine it.
I do agree with you that its more profitable to purchase coin directly rather then mining it.

fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 04:05:03 PM

I dont have the financial capacity to mine bitcoin. Is there anything I can mine profitably using my ordinary electronic gadgets like laptop, mobile and related stuff?
there is hdd mining with chia and hotspot mining with helium, i think helium better choice for low budget miner and easy maintenance

or you can start mining for hobbies with cpu or anything that can compute

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
Theones

Activity: 1204

View Profile
September 30, 2021, 05:42:48 PM

I dont have the financial capacity to mine bitcoin. Is there anything I can mine profitably using my ordinary electronic gadgets like laptop, mobile and related stuff?
there is hdd mining with chia and hotspot mining with helium, i think helium better choice for low budget miner and easy maintenance

or you can start mining for hobbies with cpu or anything that can compute

Prices of Chia and Helium are very high and I don't think you can earn much with limited HDD and hotspot. So its better to buy these coins and trade (short or long term).
If you are hobbyist then you can mine any coin that you want, there are already so many mentioned in this thread. But keep one thing in mind that mining is rarely profitable with limited resources.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: