Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:01:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are options to mine a profitable crypto on my computer.  (Read 3800 times)
Widdop37

Activity: 130
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 08, 2022, 12:36:24 PM

The question is, why MASS? Upon all the good altcoins out there why are people talking about buying MASS? I'd rather buy HEX instead, Algorand is there too, What about new smart contract out there like Saito?.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 10, 2022, 05:47:58 PM

The question is, why MASS? Upon all the good altcoins out there why are people talking about buying MASS? I'd rather buy HEX instead, Algorand is there too, What about new smart contract out there like Saito?.

Yes thats a very good question and it generates more question like why HEX or Algorand? It will be more appropriate if you have come up with suggestion that why to mine these coins over MASS. Like one argument in favor of MASS is that it doesnt require expensive devices and need lots of energy.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
EscTel

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 06:53:17 PM

Yes thats a very good question and it generates more question like why HEX or Algorand? It will be more appropriate if you have come up with suggestion that why to mine these coins over MASS. Like one argument in favor of MASS is that it doesnt require expensive devices and need lots of energy.

I like MASS because of some obvious reasons that it only requires HDD to start mining process. Not much infrastructure is required to start mining the MASS. I dont know much about HEX but MASS was profitable in its early days.
graygelato

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 13, 2022, 06:26:10 PM

I like MASS because of some obvious reasons that it only requires HDD to start mining process. Not much infrastructure is required to start mining the MASS. I dont know much about HEX but MASS was profitable in its early days.

Thats why MASS so so hit in its initial days among the mining community. Those who mined this coin before its enlistment on exchange earned huge profits. You just need to be smart and on time to get the profit from this coin.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 07:08:10 PM

Thats why MASS so so hit in its initial days among the mining community. Those who mined this coin before its enlistment on exchange earned huge profits. You just need to be smart and on time to get the profit from this coin.

There is no bet time to quit or enter any coin. If we go with your logic then time to invest in Bitcoin is long ago over. Just see how much resources are required to mine MASS. Imagine if you have a data center where Terabytes of storage is idle, you can utilize that to mine MASS and get some profit.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 15, 2022, 06:39:11 PM

Thats so right. No pain, no gain. If you take risk in crypto then you get big profit and vice versa. Those who put there trust in MASS before it was enlisted on any exchange are the real winners. Since they got huge profit and thats only because not many are involve in mining MASS.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ChinkoCharlie

Activity: 41

View Profile
May 23, 2022, 06:43:39 PM

delete
wtr1133

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 05:48:40 PM

Better then going it wasted, you can use free HDDs for mining and they can earn enough money for you to pay some of your utility bills. If MASS values go up in future it can give you good amount of revenue also.

Yes if you are in such situation then you can invest your HDD in MASS mining. I don't know how much is return on MASS these days but something is better then nothing. If your HDD is going idle then invest that in MASS.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 18, 2022, 02:55:42 PM

When mining bitcoins, it is necessary to run electronic devices for a long time without turning them off. And as we all know, no matter what equipment is running for a long time, it will have different degrees of damage. As well as heat and other problems. We recommend that you buy a professional mining machine for mining and also buy a suitable liquid cooling system: https://www.boxtechy.com/boxtechnology-immersion-cooler/

If you want to mining machine, liquid cooling system is not very well understood, you can also read this:https://www.boxtechy.com/immersion-cooling-container-parts-introduction/,I hope to help you

Well this is just an add on expense. You buy first an expensive mining device and pay its heavy electric bill and then buy these expensive cooling device. IMO focus must be on coins that consumes zero power, there are many such coins already circulating in the market but we are not focusing on them.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████