Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:33:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: What are options to mine a profitable crypto on my computer.  (Read 3800 times)
PochJvb (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 11:12:51 PM
Merited by OgNasty (2), longyenthanh (1)

I dont have the financial capacity to mine bitcoin. Is there anything I can mine profitably using my ordinary electronic gadgets like laptop, mobile and related stuff?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SesAnn3

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2020, 11:18:39 PM

Good question but for that you have to search yourself. I suggest find some options and discuss here with senior members. Try to do the handwork yourself rather then finding it easily.
RozoTheMiner

Activity: 200
Merit: 103

Hello Bitcoin World!!

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2020, 01:42:56 AM

You can speculation mine. Grandpa did and made 8k or so =)

Grandpa's Cryptocurrency Mining Update With His Alienware Area 51 PC
https://youtu.be/xTLRXOKL2dg

If you're interested in speculating into a newer project that I would look into https://veruscoin.io/

It's one of the most profitable CPU mineable coins available and you can stake what you mine for a 28% yearly Roi.

This video focuses on one major Tech release that happened but I also skim the surface of a lot of other technology and potential that it has.

Major Cryptocurrency Mining Opportunity - Watch NOW!
https://youtu.be/mygBphTBYpE

I should also ask you what components do you have in your computer

I am heating my house with 4 miners integrated into my heating and air system. https://www.youtube.com/c/TheBitcoinMiner
Crypto Clothing and Gear https://TheBlockGear.com
JayDDee

Activity: 1386
Merit: 220

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 03:33:35 AM

There are no shortcuts to answer your question, it takes personal experience. However, I would advise never
to mine with anything that has a battery unless it's ready to be junked anyway. Mobile devices aren't designed
to be run hard and don't have the heat dissipation necessary for 24*7 operation at full load. It could also be a fire hazard.

MASSNET
Copper Member

Activity: 31
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 04:55:25 AM

Why not try mining MASS?

adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 1710

View Profile
May 16, 2020, 05:34:52 AM

There are ways to mine however you need to invest some money. First issue is your electrical bill, if its like $0.10 kwh then its not worth mining anything. If its half that then you have some options.

You can get an ASIC however the latest ones are very expensive. At the current rates you will only make a profit if the underlying coin goes up in the near future. Hence you might as well just buy BTC and hold it.

You can get a desktop computer and buy a GPU like an RX 470 8GB and make like $0.25 per day per card before electrical costs. Same with getting a high end CPU like Ryzen and mining XMR. However the profits are small. There really is no point at the moment.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
PochJvb (OP)

View Profile
May 17, 2020, 12:20:20 AM

Why not try mining MASS?

You mean I can mine this with staking just my hard disk. That's I am hearing for the first time. May I ask what is ROI on this? One more thing more HDD I bring more coins I can mine. It will be the same like PoW then more hash more you have more BTC you can get.
PochJvb (OP)

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 01:02:19 AM

~ snip ~

I have a HP laptop not very special just a normal one with 500 GB HDD, 8 GB RAM and Core i5 Processor. I don't my laptop has expensive components that I can use to mine any coin that requires extensive processing.
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 04:50:21 AM

~ snip ~

I have a HP laptop not very special just a normal one with 500 GB HDD, 8 GB RAM and Core i5 Processor. I don't my laptop has expensive components that I can use to mine any coin that requires extensive processing.

I will save you the hassle of investigating further and just say that there is nothing that you can mine on that laptop. You shouldn't ever even mine on a laptop due to a fire risk of the battery exploding.

Right now mining is very competitive and BTC even had a halving which makes it more competitive. The cheapest way to mine if you still want to is to get a desktop and buy a RX 470 8GB GPU for like $100 and mine ETH, you will make like $0.25 a day before electrical, after electrical probably nothing. So if you want to get involved in crypto just buy the coins directly as an investment. If it was that easy to mine with a $50 laptop, everybody would be doing it.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
rdluffy
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1307

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2020, 02:32:40 PM

It's not good to mine without good hardware, and with laptops you will kill the battery and probably the laptop, mining requires some good way to dissipate the heat

But you can "mine" with your Smartphone

There's a coin: ETN - Electroneum - https://electroneum.com/

You can download the app on your smartphone and the app simulate a mining operation based on the power of your device, and will not consume any power or resources, the app can be closed
The only effort you will need to do is to enter on the app once a week and press a button to extend the reward

It's not a huge amount of money, but if you hold for some months the amount will be good

If you need better explanation, please leave a comment here, but it's very easy

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
PochJvb (OP)

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 05:43:37 AM

I will save you the hassle of investigating further and just say that there is nothing that you can mine on that laptop. You shouldn't ever even mine on a laptop due to a fire risk of the battery exploding.

Right now mining is very competitive and BTC even had a halving which makes it more competitive. The cheapest way to mine if you still want to is to get a desktop and buy a RX 470 8GB GPU for like $100 and mine ETH, you will make like $0.25 a day before electrical, after electrical probably nothing. So if you want to get involved in crypto just buy the coins directly as an investment. If it was that easy to mine with a $50 laptop, everybody would be doing it.

Thank you for the valuable suggestion, bitcoin mining is no more profitable for beginners and for those who don't have specific hardware to mine. Even then on this thread we see options like

ETN - Electroneum - https://electroneum.com/

MASS - https://massnet.org/en/
fancywarlock
Copper Member

Activity: 15

CTO, bitcoinR

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2020, 08:53:20 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2020, 09:28:25 PM by fancywarlock

Thank you for the valuable suggestion, bitcoin mining is no more profitable for beginners and for those who don't have specific hardware to mine. Even then on this thread we see options like

Trust me, every coin is quickly optimized and with difficulty makes it unprofitable for random hardware like a laptop, especially with the cost of damage to components not meant for that kind of workload and heat. If you really want to mine instead of buy coin, you will need to build a rig or or learn about an alternative.

This is true.  I could not believe how quickly CPU mining was optimized out by GPU miners for bitcoinR (XBR).  We did a little bit of investigation and found that it was a single person who was a video editor for a local news channel leveraging his high-performance GPUs in his video editing rigs and that's what kicked off the competition for hashpower.  It's very interesting to observe.  You can watch it here:  Blockchain Explorer:
bitcoinR Block Explorer.

We went from <500 in difficulty to 48,693,306 within the span of a few hours.  Insane.

bitcoinR.org - The Quantitatively-Flexible Electronic Reserve Currency
ChpCms

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 11:07:10 PM

It's a great thread to learn about mining. What I came to know is that mining game is still not over for newbies like me thanks to project like MASS, its still on.
SesAnn3

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 08:25:52 AM

MASS is really is a great option for the new birds. It's easy to mine and already registered on two different exchanges with a value of around 0.5$.
https://www.hotbit.io/exchange?symbol=MASS_USDT  &  https://www.mxc.com/trade/easy#MASS_USDT
chitchat

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 03:44:37 AM

Trust me, every coin is quickly optimized and with difficulty makes it unprofitable for random hardware like a laptop, especially with the cost of damage to components not meant for that kind of workload and heat. If you really want to mine instead of buy coin, you will need to build a rig or or learn about an alternative.

This is true.  I could not believe how quickly CPU mining was optimized out by GPU miners for bitcoinR (XBR).  We did a little bit of investigation and found that it was a single person who was a video editor for a local news channel leveraging his high-performance GPUs in his video editing rigs and that's what kicked off the competition for hashpower.  It's very interesting to observe.  You can watch it here:  Blockchain Explorer:
bitcoinR Block Explorer.

We went from <500 in difficulty to 48,693,306 within the span of a few hours.  Insane.

That's the story of every coin, those who adopt the mining process of the coin in its early days get huge benefits. Since difficulty to mine the coin is easy in early days. Once the coin start gaining value like BTC, its difficulty increase and you need expensive hardware for mining. Take it or leave it that's the decision you have to make early on.
SesAnn3

View Profile
May 25, 2020, 03:51:57 AM

That's the story of every coin, those who adopt the mining process of the coin in its early days get huge benefits. Since difficulty to mine the coin is easy in early days. Once the coin start gaining value like BTC, its difficulty increase and you need expensive hardware for mining. Take it or leave it that's the decision you have to make early on.

Even bitcoin was not entertained by many in its early days. I am following this coin since march and I was sure it will be a big hit. Since the project is very much fair and there is every much about this project on their site.
philanthropist67

Activity: 52
Merit: 32

View Profile
May 26, 2020, 11:13:59 AM

Its a matter of fact (sad though) that Bitcoin cant be mined now on your laptops and computers. Those who entered early in mining Bitcoin got maximum reward for that. Now we have to look and see what alternatives we have. Its a little bit difficult but still possible. Mining with profit is still possible on your laptops.
PochJvb (OP)

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 04:17:36 AM

Moving through this thread, I think MASS is the only mining token that I can try on my laptop. Other then that I dont see much options here. I am still waiting for other recommendations.
Greatchu

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2020, 06:17:36 AM

I dont have the financial capacity to mine bitcoin. Is there anything I can mine profitably using my ordinary electronic gadgets like laptop, mobile and related stuff?
Laptop and mobile is bad idea, they will overheat and die in a very short time, they can't handle the POW heat like desktop can do, you will need graphics card like GTX 1050 and cheap electricity

PochJvb (OP)

View Profile
May 28, 2020, 05:52:24 PM

Laptop and mobile is bad idea, they will overheat and die in a very short time, they can't handle the POW heat like desktop can do, you will need graphics card like GTX 1050 and cheap electricity

Sir I do agree that PoW cant be mined on laptops anymore. I spent few days searching for MASS and through there telegram group I came to know many are mining this token on their laptops and on We Pool ( mining pool of MASS). I am in process of setting up miner on my laptop and will share how much I mine on my laptop.
rdluffy
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2020, 09:08:42 PM

Sir I do agree that PoW cant be mined on laptops anymore. I spent few days searching for MASS and through there telegram group I came to know many are mining this token on their laptops and on We Pool ( mining pool of MASS). I am in process of setting up miner on my laptop and will share how much I mine on my laptop.

It's not worth in my opinion
I'm mining this coin MASS and with 1Tb I'm mining 0.5 coins daily, but it's not regular, some days you can gain more or less, but it's a good start point to make your own calculations

The coin right now is $0,49 USD
How much will you spend with electricity and degradation of your hardware?

If you already have a rig of GPUs and have some spare HDDs, it's worth

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
crypto_geek55

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 01:02:07 PM

I'm mining this coin MASS and with 1Tb I'm mining 0.5 coins daily, but it's not regular, some days you can gain more or less, but it's a good start point to make your own calculations

Once on exchange, the complexity of coin increase and it becomes more and more difficult to mine it on traditional devices like laptop and personal computers. Defiantly 0.5$ wont be profitable on laptop now, the opportunity to mine it on laptop is now over. Those who interested may mine it using rig of GPUs or buy it from exchange.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2020, 01:43:35 PM

~ snip ~

[snip]
This is misleading and you really cant use BTC to judge altcoin mining activities and for the records there is still some altcoin which can be mine with GPU but the OP will need to get a graphic card.
In mean time, you'll find the altcoin you can mine on whattomine.

Once on exchange, the complexity of coin increase and it becomes more and more difficult to mine it on traditional devices like laptop and personal computers.
Thats not correct. There are some altcoin which are listed on exchange and there mining difficulty never change. What I'm trying to point out is that  it all depends on altcoin concept and utility level.

Krucifer

Activity: 85
Merit: 2

IdenaNetwork (idena.io)

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2020, 06:32:51 PM

There's a perfect coin for your situation. Idena Network (idena.io).

You don't need fast CPU/GPU or loads of RAM. You only need stable, flat-rate internet connection (or you can use cheap VPS for that part - VPS monthly fee pays itself off in 4 days of "mining" DNA).

It's equally distributed among all validated miners, there's no "my dick is bigger than yours" in Idena. But when you prove your humanness epoch by epoch, you get some extras to help you receive bigger rewards. But all on equal grounds, as long as you prove you're human and not a bot. And there are no 10 computers mining for one person, no ASICS, no farms.

It's still fairly new and growing each epoch.

I  D  E  N  A   ►   Proof-of-Person Blockchain
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ https://idena.io/ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CashbackLover

Activity: 196
Merit: 15

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 07:12:47 PM

No, mobile miners aren't that good and the only coin I can recommend stopped mobile mining already, that's electroneum, I think it's better you get desktop with good CPU at least and mine Monero (XMR), it uses a new Algorithm called RandomX and it's better with CPU, this shouldn't cost you alot

hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
May 29, 2020, 09:14:37 PM

Mining through GPU is worthless if the coin mined have no quality/genuine potential and utility. I check the link provided and i can only an unfinished project which miners wont be able to sell when needed to paid their bills.
I will advise OP to visit minerstat here he can find the necessary information about how to mine using computer/GPU with the right coin.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
specumining

Activity: 61

Crypto Miner and Crypto Enthusiast!

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2020, 03:25:37 AM

You can mine Verus ( https://veruscoin.io/ )with your laptop. It uses you CPU and can make you $0.30 to $1 a day -power but its not a lot.

Because you are on a laptop just use 1/2 of your cores for mining.
Krucifer

IdenaNetwork (idena.io)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2020, 07:50:14 AM

Mining through GPU is worthless if the coin mined have no quality/genuine potential and utility. I check the link provided and i can only an unfinished project which miners wont be able to sell when needed to paid their bills.
I will advise OP to visit minerstat here he can find the necessary information about how to mine using computer/GPU with the right coin.

Idena Network doesn't use GPU nor CPU. There's no PoW mining involved. It's BFT consensus and it gives you 1.3$ a day in the current market.

I mean, there's no downside to trying this, you literally don't invest anything to get something.

rdluffy
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2020, 01:17:23 PM

You can mine Verus ( https://veruscoin.io/ )with your laptop. It uses you CPU and can make you $0.30 to $1 a day -power but its not a lot.

I'm sorry but I don't agree
It is not recommended to do this with Laptop CPUs, because heating and constant use at 100% can damage your hardware
Laptops are not designed to handle this kind of situation, with Desktop CPUs you can use a very efficient cooler and handle easily

Another thing to consider is the battery of the laptop, with heat and constant usage, you'll kill faster

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
Krucifer

IdenaNetwork (idena.io)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2020, 07:17:16 PM

It is not recommended to do this with Laptop CPUs, because heating and constant use at 100% can damage your hardware
Laptops are not designed to handle this kind of situation, with Desktop CPUs you can use a very efficient cooler and handle easily

Another thing to consider is the battery of the laptop, with heat and constant usage, you'll kill faster

Exactly. So you need something that doesn't use PoW. And doesn't require buying shitload of coins/tokens to stake. Smiley

hulla

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566

View Profile
May 30, 2020, 09:13:08 PM

Idena Network doesn't use GPU nor CPU. There's no PoW mining involved. It's BFT consensus and it gives you 1.3$ a day in the current market.

I mean, there's no downside to trying this, you literally don't invest anything to get something.
That's doesn't matter either if the coin doesn't have genuine utility and also listed on the liquidity exchange site. Besides, why would choose to mine or invest in a coin just because of the $1.3 that can be made just in a nap of fingers

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Krucifer

IdenaNetwork (idena.io)

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2020, 11:13:59 PM

That's doesn't matter either if the coin doesn't have genuine utility and also listed on the liquidity exchange site. Besides, why would choose to mine or invest in a coin just because of the $1.3 that can be made just in a nap of fingers

Cause this is many times more than any laptop CPU PoW can give you.

Not to mention you get other rewards on top of mining ones.

But those that don't want to make extra bucks, don't need to.

crypto_geek55

View Profile
May 31, 2020, 06:20:34 AM

You have to sacrifice something if you mine any crypto, there is no way we can mine crypto outside computing devices.
The reason why I was recommending MASS for mining is that you don't need to spare your computer for mining, you can mine MASS while doing your work on computer. There are more tokens like that also, we have to find them.
TooLate1

View Profile
June 11, 2020, 07:30:02 PM

Mining is still profitable with tokens like MASS. BTC mining is no more profitable for people who are starting mining now. We have to look for alternatives and good news is that we still have options.
EscTel

View Profile
June 15, 2020, 05:52:58 PM

Mining is still profitable with tokens like MASS. BTC mining is no more profitable for people who are starting mining now. We have to look for alternatives and good news is that we still have options.

BTC mining is out of question for anyone who wanna start mining right now. MASS and other such coins are good option for anyone who is new and wanna get some insight of mining.
Krucifer

IdenaNetwork (idena.io)

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2020, 07:36:07 AM

Btc should not be the option for now for people who want to start the mining now . Also their are people who are looking to mine on the  laptop or mobile and I would suggest not to try out such things beacuse it will just overheat your laptop tot mobile and as a result it may get destroyed and not a good option to use it.

Yet everyone here is overlooking IDENA which gets you mining rewards without actual CPU or GPU use. Just some of your time and use of your brain.

RomiM

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 06:16:56 PM

Btc should not be the option for now for people who want to start the mining now . Also their are people who are looking to mine on the  laptop or mobile and I would suggest not to try out such things beacuse it will just overheat your laptop tot mobile and as a result it may get destroyed and not a good option to use it.

Yet everyone here is overlooking IDENA which gets you mining rewards without actual CPU or GPU use. Just some of your time and use of your brain.

I will defiantly do research on MASS and IDENA recommended by you. The game of mining is not over for people who are new and don't have money to buy expensive equipment.
HankePoster

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 26, 2020, 07:17:39 PM

I will defiantly do research on MASS and IDENA recommended by you. The game of mining is not over for people who are new and don't have money to buy expensive equipment.

The good thing about MASS is it's open for all and making mining decentralized once again and doing good job on exchanges. Those who wanna learn mining and don't know how to start, MASS is for them.
Rowenta

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 29, 2020, 04:59:54 PM

The answer is No, to mine any coin either CPU algo or GPU algo it requires better hardware setups, laptop is bad news for handling mining heats, they will die in short period of time, mining with either CPU or GPU on laptop will use all available power to the fullest and this will make your motherboard become extremely hot, this coursing damages or short life span

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
RomiM

View Profile
June 30, 2020, 05:40:09 PM

The answer is No, to mine any coin either CPU algo or GPU algo it requires better hardware setups, laptop is bad news for handling mining heats, they will die in short period of time, mining with either CPU or GPU on laptop will use all available power to the fullest and this will make your motherboard become extremely hot, this coursing damages or short life span

You are correct in saying that ordinary devices like CPUs cant be used to mine expensive cryptos like BTCs but less expensive coins (that still have some market value) can be mined on your ordinary CPU.
AntChe

Activity: 40

View Profile
July 07, 2020, 07:06:41 PM

You are correct in saying that ordinary devices like CPUs cant be used to mine expensive cryptos like BTCs but less expensive coins (that still have some market value) can be mined on your ordinary CPU.

MASS gave a great opportunity to people who cant afford expensive mining devices, those who accepted the challenge got huge profit by selling MASS at good price on exchange.
whotheff

Activity: 762
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2020, 09:24:04 AM

Recently I started mining DMS coin due to it's real world use case, which is not only planned
Like most of th coins out there, but actually working. It can be mined with almost any CPU.

It is designed to timestamp and mark documents of any sort as original, eliminating fraud.
If you are interested, you can learn more on their Discord: https://discord.gg/acfRC4X

webhead

Activity: 123

View Profile
July 10, 2020, 08:22:53 PM

why dont you download ROI coin wallet on your laptop and mine the coins from your wallet just turn on mining leave it on make sure you turn off screensaver and turn power saving off and your get yourself some roi coins , and then when you get say 100 which wont take long then deposit them back to your wallet and earn 19 percent , i do this all the time i have 100k coins soon these coins will be worth a fortune guaranteed.
Bigerio

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 07:00:30 PM

For people starting mining in 2020, there is no better option than going for mining MASS on your laptop and computers. That's a great way to learn and earn. I am mining it on my laptop reward is a bit low but its fun to see how this works.
yadacoin.io

Activity: 194

View Profile
July 13, 2020, 07:15:41 PM

Give YadaCoin a try! We're listed on SafeTrade. You can mine our coin with our fork of XMRig, a very popular RandomX miner. RandomX mining is perfect for CPU only hardware.

0% dev fees, 1% pool take.

Download:

Windows: https://github.com/pdxwebdev/xmrigCC/releases/download/2.8.0/YadaCoin-XMRigCC-WindowsRC1.zip

Linux: https://github.com/pdxwebdev/xmrigCC/releases/download/2.8.0/YadaCoin-XMRigCC-LinuxRC1.tar.xz

Build from source: https://github.com/pdxwebdev/xmrigCC/tree/yadacoin

Support:
Visit our discord: https://discord.gg/JEDJaFS #mining-help
Krucifer

IdenaNetwork (idena.io)

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2020, 06:43:06 AM

For people starting mining in 2020, there is no better option than going for mining MASS on your laptop and computers. That's a great way to learn and earn. I am mining it on my laptop reward is a bit low but its fun to see how this works.

With IdenaNetwork you don't even have to use your CPU or GPU. Just some of your time once in every 2 weeks, when validation ceremony day comes.

Any CPU-minable coin will have those that use high-end CPUs vs those that use a laptop.

In Idena, there's no difference. Only thing that matters is YOU, a person, compared to a bot.

anknok

Activity: 37

View Profile
July 17, 2020, 05:27:55 PM

With IdenaNetwork you don't even have to use your CPU or GPU. Just some of your time once in every 2 weeks, when validation ceremony day comes.

Any CPU-minable coin will have those that use high-end CPUs vs those that use a laptop.

In Idena, there's no difference. Only thing that matters is YOU, a person, compared to a bot.

The difference is that Idena dont have any value on exchnages while MASS is trading around 0.22$. Thats why I think MASS is a better option when compared to Idena.
Krucifer

IdenaNetwork (idena.io)

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2020, 08:09:42 AM

The difference is that Idena dont have any value on exchnages while MASS is trading around 0.22$. Thats why I think MASS is a better option when compared to Idena.

Idena has a price of 800 sats (0.07$) on qtrade.io.

You can:

a) make $50-ish a month if you sell after every validation (and that works well for 2nd and 3rd world countries),

b) HODL for, IMHO, imminent boom in the future.

Either way, there IS a value. How much MASS can you mine per month on a laptop?

Metazen

Activity: 213
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 18, 2020, 08:12:50 AM

Mining is very competitive, so in order to collect a reward, the miner will need to be able to go through those random inputs as quickly as possible. Hence why choosing hardware with higher hash rate is extremely important for successful mining. Thats way a little bit expensive for Btc mining. May be Ethereum mining..Of course I want to mining with my laptop but we are in 2020.
Krucifer

IdenaNetwork (idena.io)

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2020, 07:50:29 AM

Mining is very competitive, so in order to collect a reward, the miner will need to be able to go through those random inputs as quickly as possible. Hence why choosing hardware with higher hash rate is extremely important for successful mining. Thats way a little bit expensive for Btc mining. May be Ethereum mining..Of course I want to mining with my laptop but we are in 2020.

And with Idena it's not competitive. Anyone has the same chance (not even a chance, it's a sure thing).

EscTel

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 06:19:24 PM

Idena has a price of 800 sats (0.07$) on qtrade.io.

You can:

a) make $50-ish a month if you sell after every validation (and that works well for 2nd and 3rd world countries),

b) HODL for, IMHO, imminent boom in the future.

Either way, there IS a value. How much MASS can you mine per month on a laptop?

Good to see we have options other then BTC which people can mine in 2020. I am mining MASS these days and so far its a good experience. Reward is low these days because coin is on exchange.
the_thing

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 08:39:57 AM

Laptops usually lacks the GPU power that is required to mine a good coin solo unless the coin is new and not much people know about it and for that to happen you need to be very lucky.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
MinerPath

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2020, 06:55:04 AM

Mining with laptop or mobile phone isn't recommended for years now.

If you have at least a desktop computer with at least one GPU, you can try mining the most profitable coins at the moment, that will be exchanged to Bitcoin for you:

https://bitcoinminingsoftware2019.com/windows/
https://bitcoinminingsoftware2019.com/linux/

For phone, you can't(or more precisely shouldn't) mine anything in the traditional sense, however, I'm keeping an eye on PI Network, which takes zero investment and may prove to be worth anything once it gets up on the exchanges:

https://bitcoinminingsoftware2019.com/pi-cryptocurrency-mining-from-your-phone-dont-be-left-behind-again/
Krucifer

IdenaNetwork (idena.io)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2020, 02:15:30 PM

Laptops usually lacks the GPU power that is required to mine a good coin solo unless the coin is new and not much people know about it and for that to happen you need to be very lucky.

Do you people not read or just choose to ignore it regardless?

IdenaNetwork (idena.io) needs no GPU power, needs no CPU power, only needs half of a brain and a working internet connection.

Krucifer

IdenaNetwork (idena.io)

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2020, 02:16:28 PM

Mining with laptop or mobile phone isn't recommended for years now.

Read above this post, so I don't copy myself.

WinterCns

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 02, 2020, 05:19:22 PM

MASS has very recently hard fork at block height of 694,000. Protocol underwent some changes because of increase in community as MASS got listed on 2x exchanges.

https://massnet.org/en/blog/Mass_Net_Update_Notes
SamaBB

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 06:36:44 PM

MASS has very recently hard fork at block height of 694,000. Protocol underwent some changes because of increase in community as MASS got listed on 2x exchanges.

https://massnet.org/en/blog/Mass_Net_Update_Notes

Hard fork is not only the new happenings, the coin is on 2 more exchanges. So now its on 4 exchanges. I am sure the way this project is moving very soon we will find  it on Binance.   
mqpa73

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 06:59:05 PM

you only need a hard disk, computer and internet connection to mine the MASS. They have one of the finest development team, which has worked very hard to keep the MAINET alive and fixed critical issues on time. This is one reason why project is running successfully.
cryptovigi

Activity: 714
Merit: 611

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 09:45:27 PM

One thing is certain, mining on a traditional coin POW laptop will not be effective, the exception may be entering a new project at a very early stage before the difficulty increases and counting on luck that this new altcoin will moon (very unlikely).

Another solution is to look for non-standard POW projects ....
I can see that this topic is dominated by the fight between MASS and Idena ;-) You can see my signature so it is clear that I will join the Idena supporters (but in my free time I will also read about MASS). I recommend Idena because i that I have been mining it for several months. I can fully confirm the real monthly earnings are above $ 50 (today only from mining ~ $ 1.3 / day + some extra coins for each vaildation process - currently once every two weeks), which in my opinion is a good result with virtually zero expenditure. You can mine on a 10-year-old laptop as well as on an energy-saving Raspberry Pi, and if someone does not want to keep the laptop turned on 24/7, he can invest ~ $ 5 /month (or even less) on VPS and mine remotely.

leslie4u

Activity: 868
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 08:50:20 PM

Idena seems pretty interesting. Going to read more about it for sure.
Krucifer

IdenaNetwork (idena.io)

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2020, 07:59:30 PM

I bet people heard about it now. Smiley

MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 09:05:25 PM

Is mining profitable? But if you truly want to mine, instead of risking your phone, why not look for a reputable mining company and buy hashing rates?

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

nonconformist

Activity: 386
Merit: 104

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 05:42:15 PM

Many in this thread suggested Idena and Mass. While I cannot speak for Mass because I'm still about to read about it... I've already tried Idena. In fact I joined their signature campaign because I am fascinated with this project. And when it comes to mining, it is not using CPU or GPU mining. It is only using bandwidth. so you can say that this is a bandwidth coin.

azadm1

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 05:47:08 PM

Is mining profitable? But if you truly want to mine, instead of risking your phone, why not look for a reputable mining company and buy hashing rates?

If you mine with company then you get less then 50% profit which is not a good factor. Mining MASS is still profitable on your ordinary devices, all you need is hard disk. You can get fair idea of how much profit you can get from there telegram group.
marcous

Activity: 2408
Merit: 512

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 02:01:50 AM

If you mine with company then you get less then 50% profit which is not a good factor. Mining MASS is still profitable on your ordinary devices, all you need is hard disk. You can get fair idea of how much profit you can get from there telegram group.

Mass token has a high network, you need at least 2% of network storage for solo mining, or if you have little storage you can join a mining pool, but not at the point, you still not get any ROI in several months. you need 10TB for mining mas and get good profit in mass mining.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Sy
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1003

Bounty Detective

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 07:16:29 AM

If I were you, I would avoid mining using a laptop because I tried mining using my laptop a couple of years back and it absolutely recked the display of my laptop probably because of the heat.

BOUNTY DETECTIVE

Powered by,
dens2ken005

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 08:37:39 AM

thanks you !
niksdt101

Activity: 803
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 04:18:51 PM

if you want to mine with CPU , Monero is a good option and profitable with AMD Ryzen CPU's . if you want to mine with GPU , ETH is still the best till it switches to FULL POS. ROI is still a long way for both .
floodsitu

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 07:31:43 PM

If I were you, I would avoid mining using a laptop because I tried mining using my laptop a couple of years back and it absolutely recked the display of my laptop probably because of the heat.

MASS is different in a sense that it doesn't need powerful machines to mine the tokens. Its based on PoC consensus algorithm and it only requires HDD for mining. There is no additional load on CPU if you are mining MASS, its totally fun to mine it.   
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2020, 10:30:57 PM

There are too many miners nowadays and they are too always after the coins that are new and they think that are successful too.

I am new to this section and never know mining here but K may have the idea this is why I am trying to say. Since I was able to promote projects and some of them offer mining activities for their coins to support the coins to be successful especially during the exchange.

I will try to check also posts of some users here that might led me to learn more about mining. I too have some PC units and those units could be helpful in mining.
cryptovigi

Activity: 714
Merit: 611

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 01:38:03 PM

If you haven't done it yet, you should hurry - only during the last validation the number of users increased by 600, reaching 3.600 nodes. Therefore, in this epoch, the number of coins that can be mined per day has decreased to ~ 7.2 IDNA per day (which at the current rate of $ 0.30 is still over $ 2 per day from mining alone plus twice as much for effective validation)

Dedewahyu

Activity: 588
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 11:17:21 AM

MASS is different in a sense that it doesn't need powerful machines to mine the tokens. Its based on PoC consensus algorithm and it only requires HDD for mining. There is no additional load on CPU if you are mining MASS, its totally fun to mine it.   

Yes you right, MASS token doesn't need powerful Device to mine token, Their just need your local Storage like HDD or SSD, much higer your storage your mining more powerfull. Or if you don't want to invest or buying higher storage you can try mining IDENA just need your Laptop and internet. You can mining IDENA ater pass validation periode.

Kakmakr
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1957

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 11:19:03 AM

~ snip ~

There are a bunch of people mining coins in dorm rooms without having to worry about the utility bills that has to be paid. I even know some people living with their parents that are mining Ethereum in the basement. (So small setups like this will suit them well, but I feel this is highly unethical if the person paying the bills are not informed about this.)

I would never do this with a notebook, even if it has a strong GPU... because the heat is always the problem. Running this with a open mining rig is already a challenge... just imagine doing this in the confined space within a notebook chassis.  Roll Eyes

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Skinny48

Activity: 448
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 12:18:17 PM

There are ways to mine however you need to invest some money. First issue is your electrical bill, if its like $0.10 kwh then its not worth mining anything. If its half that then you have some options.

You can get an ASIC however the latest ones are very expensive. At the current rates you will only make a profit if the underlying coin goes up in the near future. Hence you might as well just buy BTC and hold it.

You can get a desktop computer and buy a GPU like an RX 470 8GB and make like $0.25 per day per card before electrical costs. Same with getting a high end CPU like Ryzen and mining XMR. However the profits are small. There really is no point at the moment.
Mining Ethereum with rx470 today will net you 1.45$ and that can be whole yours if you have free electricity, I'm mining off grid with solar panels and batteries and I love it

SamaBB

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 06:09:10 PM

Mining Ethereum with rx470 today will net you 1.45$ and that can be whole yours if you have free electricity, I'm mining off grid with solar panels and batteries and I love it

Life is much easier if we have free electricity. There are very few people in this world who have free electricity, most have to pay for it. You need investment to buy solar panels and batteries. The point is there are tokens that can be mined without paying huge electricity bills. All we need is to do some research.
Skinny48

Activity: 448
Merit: 18

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 08:43:35 AM

Your laptop can't handle 24/7 mining even if it's a alienware or asus rog laptop, you will kill the laptop pretty fast, don't even try to mine with your phone either, it will die faster, you can get a cheap gpu and try to play around with that using a desktop pc

XinZang

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 05:13:26 PM

Your laptop can't handle 24/7 mining even if it's a alienware or asus rog laptop, you will kill the laptop pretty fast, don't even try to mine with your phone either, it will die faster, you can get a cheap gpu and try to play around with that using a desktop pc

You are right. This happens if you try to mine PoW based token on laptop or cell phone. MASS is different in a sense that it doesnt require computational power of your device, it only requires you to stake your HDD and it wont effect performance of your device.
Bigerio

View Profile
September 12, 2020, 06:31:00 PM

You are right. This happens if you try to mine PoW based token on laptop or cell phone. MASS is different in a sense that it doesnt require computational power of your device, it only requires you to stake your HDD and it wont effect performance of your device.

MASS is an amazing project that bring PoC consensus algorithm to main stream. Before MASS not many knows about the PoC consensus algo. PoW based tokens like BTC need expensive mining hardware. To mine MASS you only need HDD.
floodsitu

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 07:07:36 PM

BTC mining is profitable only in its early days likewise mass was profitable only before its enlistment on exchange. The real thing about mass is its consensus engine aka PoC. With MASS harnessing the power of PoC, it is expected that many more will join this.
janak3

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 17, 2020, 12:18:57 PM

MASS has brought with it many new things like decentralized mining and PoC consensus engine. The party has just begun, there are firm chances that many other projects will harness the power of MASS blockchain in days to come.
ddal3

View Profile
September 25, 2020, 07:22:32 PM

mining cryptos that have some values on exchanges is not possible now a days. MASS is a good option to mine cryptos on ordinary devices and has good value on exchanges. I am sure it will go up in days to come.
whotheff

Activity: 762
Merit: 35

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2020, 07:28:20 PM

mining cryptos that have some values on exchanges is not possible now a days. MASS is a good option to mine cryptos on ordinary devices and has good value on exchanges. I am sure it will go up in days to come.

Yep, if you call ordinary device something with fast, unlimited internet and 5-10TB of storage Cheesy

ddal3

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 06:46:07 PM

Yep, if you call ordinary device something with fast, unlimited internet and 5-10TB of storage Cheesy

If you recall BTC was mined on laptops and other such devices back in 2010, same holds true for MASS. Before its enlistment on exchanges, it complexity was low an can easily be mined on laptops.
wtr1133

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 06:17:10 PM

That's very much right, we cant go back in time else everyone would have mined Bitcoin.
You need to be on time to catch the train. Those who havent mined MASS in early days like me are regretting now. Price is still in range to buy on exchnage.   
jimjam1

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 05:16:41 PM

MASS is bringing forward PoC algorithm and this is as good as PoW. Its fast, fair, secure and most importantly it consumes less energy. The future surely looks forward for this token.
amber332

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 06:09:33 PM

Only you hear good and positive reviews about this project. not many have achieved what this project has achieved in small span of time. It is a good choice of investment specially for those who have small capital but wanna invest for long duration.
Colossal Enterprises LLC
Copper Member

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 09, 2020, 06:13:24 PM

in terms of security MASS is as good as BTC while its performance is much better then previous blockchains. Moreover MASSNET can handle multiple blockchain instances. This is surly future gold.
mqpa73

View Profile
October 10, 2020, 07:45:25 PM
Merited by philanthropist67 (1)

"In MASS PoC consensus algorithm, the proof of capacity is decentralized, and the proof of capacity provided by a miner is linearly related to his rewards. If miners want more revenue, the best way is to expand the capacity. Such a mining algorithm allows individual miners and large miners to mine on an equal basis"
Source
wtr1133

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 06:23:36 PM

MASS was a better option to mine on computer but with time its complexity is increasing day by day just like BTC. But still miners like me are mining this coin on computers using spare HDDs. So far its a good journey with MASS.
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 07:20:38 PM
Merited by PeaMine (1)

There are 10 users in this thread spamming about MASS. If you check the time zone for each user they are all the same. Most of their posts are all about MASS with poor English (4 of them keep using the phrase "surly" for surely). All the accounts were created within 30 days of each other. It may be harmless shilling, but none the less it is forum spam. Please refrain from constantly spamming about MASS.
waywoos

Activity: 124

View Profile
October 11, 2020, 07:46:00 PM

you mean 10 users but 1 person behind it.

MASS is a scam
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 12, 2020, 11:37:15 PM

Try to study the Idena project. Idena provides mining that only relies on medium end laptops and stable connections.
and if you want to get more profit, you can use vps

RankerCan

Activity: 148

View Profile
October 13, 2020, 06:18:16 PM

Try to study the Idena project. Idena provides mining that only relies on medium end laptops and stable connections.
and if you want to get more profit, you can use vps

Idena and MASS both are very interesting project. Good to see we have projects that are coming in crypto market and are in range of people who are new to this market.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
wtr1133

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 05:03:26 PM

The obvious reason for finding so many newbies here is that MASS gives equal opportunity to those who have huge capital vs those who have passion. We (newbies) want more and more such projects. Satoshi created crypto as decentralized payment platform, unfortunately BTC is getting away from main aim of satoshi.
KenYou

Activity: 177

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 01:17:18 AM

https://hacashpool.com/
wtr1133

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 06:58:47 PM

Also try https://masscafe.cn/mpool thats a good place for people who are interested in pool mining MASS
amber332

Activity: 63

View Profile
October 24, 2020, 05:45:15 PM

Also try https://masscafe.cn/mpool thats a good place for people who are interested in pool mining MASS

They also are running MASS bounty program on bitcointalk. MASS CAFE is doing all his best to promote MASS.
chitchat

View Profile
October 26, 2020, 06:35:26 PM

MASS is a good option if you have idle storage that is lying useless. But these days you need more storage to get some decent reward as coin is now on exchanges and more people are now mining MASS.
UpBots

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2020, 04:56:07 PM

There are many options around you. All you need is to do some research and you will find out many. Already people have mentioned many coins that can be mined profitably. BTC is profitable only if you can afford expensive hardware n electricity bills.
seakatze1

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 01:45:40 PM

I am learning a crypto and i have a question. How do i can learning it and level up?
UpBots

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2020, 04:36:15 PM

I am learning a crypto and i have a question. How do i can learning it and level up?

A good way to learn crypto mining is to start with MASS. You can access documentation provided at there website to setup your mining software and wallet. This way you will get to many underlying details of crypto mining. You can then switch to other coins also.
gagux123

Activity: 1554
Merit: 814

The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>POR

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2020, 06:35:19 PM

Nowadays, it is not feasible to mine Bitcoin with your computer, and I do not recommend mining with your Laptop or Smartphone because they have little bit of computational processing and can heat up reducing the useful life of your hardware.
Currently, what is advantageous (depending on the amount of electricity you pay) is mining Ethereum or other altcoin using GPU's

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 04, 2020, 01:46:36 PM

i think you can join airdrop and do bounty here, its alternative than you mine coin with ordinari laptop, doesnt worth it

or maybe you can learn mining stuff with your laptop and got more interst in crypto sphere

more you know each day and get used to

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
WinterCns

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 07:36:35 PM

Nowadays, it is not feasible to mine Bitcoin with your computer, and I do not recommend mining with your Laptop or Smartphone because they have little bit of computational processing and can heat up reducing the useful life of your hardware.
Currently, what is advantageous (depending on the amount of electricity you pay) is mining Ethereum or other altcoin using GPU's

You can only mine coins that are not on exchanges on your laptops. Rest its very difficult to mine anything that is on exchnage and can be mined on your local hardware.
PeaMine

Activity: 979
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 12:16:51 AM

Some unique ones I have found are HAC as well as RNG Ring.
RNG is unique like Idena where you can play human puzzle games to earn a block, based on pipe dream right now.
Also you can hire dwarves to mine special blocks as well.
Overall I like it, it's not on an exchange and not sure on the community, but that's my 2 satoshi

Datacenter Technician and Electrician.  If you have any questions feel free to ask me as I am generally bored looking at logs and happy to help during free time.
ddal3

View Profile
November 14, 2020, 04:40:13 PM

RNG is unique like Idena where you can play human puzzle games to earn a block, based on pipe dream right now.
Overall I like it, it's not on an exchange and not sure on the community, but that's my 2 satoshi

thanks for sharing this info.
As MASS investor and miner I would like to suggest MASS coin also for mining. Its easy to mine and you can do it easily on your Desktop PC/ Laptop
janak3

View Profile
November 24, 2020, 04:17:18 PM

BTC is no more profitable on your ordinary devices but there are ways around. MASS is good option also but its complexity has gone up due to its good performance on exchanges. Anyone here who is mining MASS on there devices ?
coinriches

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2020, 12:14:51 PM

If its not in a exchange then what's your motivation for playing to mine? I mean how do you cash out? Or are there other in-game use created for it?

BetFury🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay | YouTube 🍿|Instagram🕹Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day
coinriches

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2020, 04:53:02 AM

This is 2020 man! 12 whole years since Satoshi launch, and 'mining' evolved few years ago already. It doesn't have to be POW or any if those other energy intensive efforts before its called mining. There are several other mining techniques that don't require serious overlay on hardware.

POS coins for example, only require you to hold a certain number of coins in your wallet and you're mining away.
And the world of crypto right now (even ETH) is going POS.

BetFury🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay | YouTube 🍿|Instagram🕹Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day
wtr1133

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 05:24:51 PM

This is 2020 man! 12 whole years since Satoshi launch, and 'mining' evolved few years ago already. It doesn't have to be POW or any if those other energy intensive efforts before its called mining. There are several other mining techniques that don't require serious overlay on hardware.

POS coins for example, only require you to hold a certain number of coins in your wallet and you're mining away.
And the world of crypto right now (even ETH) is going POS.

Thats correct, there are so many alternatives to PoS based coins. All we need is find it out. PoS and PoW are same way of climbing the same mountain, since they both require huge initial investment. PoC coins like MASS are in there initial stages and are profitable because of this reason.
jimjam1

View Profile
December 13, 2020, 05:30:31 PM

I read on there twitter page that MASS consensus engine has reached 200 TPS. Theoretically MASS consensus engine can support 1000 parachain and the overall TPS can reach 200,000. Lets see how much it reach practically.
coinriches

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2020, 07:45:24 AM

I read on there twitter page that MASS consensus engine has reached 200 TPS. Theoretically MASS consensus engine can support 1000 parachain and the overall TPS can reach 200,000. Lets see how much it reach practically.

OK, MASS. Not sure I've heard about that outside of here, can you direct me to any documentation about it?

Wingsbtc

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 14, 2020, 07:56:19 AM

You need to focus on getting money first then, there is no way to mine and make good money without the right hardwares or equipments, you can learn trading, promote new projects through the forum and earn some money to buy miners later if truly you had a thing for mining, right now mining should be considered an hobby because they aren't as Profitable as before

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SamaBB

View Profile
December 19, 2020, 06:56:36 PM

OK, MASS. Not sure I've heard about that outside of here, can you direct me to any documentation about it?

MASS has complete documentation about the project. Please refer to this link for more details https://docs.massnet.org/en/
jimjam1

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 06:03:51 PM

You need to focus on getting money first then, there is no way to mine and make good money without the right hardwares or equipments, you can learn trading, promote new projects through the forum and earn some money to buy miners later if truly you had a thing for mining, right now mining should be considered an hobby because they aren't as Profitable as before

In crypto or any other trading, money is secondary thing - primary is your mind. There are many coins you can mine without using any expensive hardware. All you need is to look around and it takes time and effort.
FireBallex

Activity: 462
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 06:22:35 PM

Even if there is I doubt you will be able to make any good profits mining such project for hours or for the whole day, you can do research on using your hard disk to mine, there are some coins like that like BCHD or burst coin

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bigerio

View Profile
December 28, 2020, 04:55:40 PM

Even if there is I doubt you will be able to make any good profits mining such project for hours or for the whole day, you can do research on using your hard disk to mine, there are some coins like that like BCHD or burst coin

Too many mining enthusiastic are in the crypto sector and that why complexity of coins are going up every hour. Any coin that goes on exchnage (like MASS) and acquires some decent value, it immediately becomes  non-profitable for ordinary miners. So pick the right coin before it gets to exchnage.
azadm1

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 04:54:43 PM

With BTC crossing 30K$, its very hard for new comers to join the mining party. The only thing left for new comers is to search for alt coins that are easy to mine and have good value also. Going through this thread will defiantly give someone idea which coins are worthy to mine.
PeaMine

Activity: 979
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 05:55:22 AM

Anyone have any suggestions for Storage based mining?
Something like Storj or Sia or Burst?
They all have a few things I don't like, I loved Burst but the market share is soooo small.

Datacenter Technician and Electrician.  If you have any questions feel free to ask me as I am generally bored looking at logs and happy to help during free time.
azadm1

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 06:28:15 PM

They all have a few things I don't like, I loved Burst but the market share is soooo small.

If you are looking to mine storage based token that has good value on exchanges also then MASS is for you. Its already on MXC, hotbit and now on huobi. Month back its was around 0.10$ to 0.30$ but now its around 0.90$ as it came back from 1.88$.
https://massnet.org/en/
ChinkoCharlie

View Profile
February 15, 2021, 06:59:41 PM

Mass is no doubt one of best option if you are looking to mine it on your computer. Seeing it's current price I doubt it can be mined on computer. Since price is high, you cant mine it on computer or you need more storage to mine it profitably.
XinZang

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 05:20:26 PM

MASS is no doubt one of the finest token to mine and has given huge benefit to people who invested money and efforts early on. Just see its price now.
fmz89
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 02:52:07 PM

try surfing new cpu coin, when the network barely launch thats possible you can mine with laptop, but this rarely happen and hidden away from anyone

for mobile forget it, there is no real mining from mobile, most likely just fake mining

███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
langoot

View Profile
March 02, 2021, 05:41:30 PM

try surfing new cpu coin, when the network barely launch thats possible you can mine with laptop, but this rarely happen and hidden away from anyone

for mobile forget it, there is no real mining from mobile, most likely just fake mining

Wow that something new and amazing apart from MASS coin I have learned so far. Can you please share link of any such coin?
Bigerio

View Profile
March 13, 2021, 05:13:34 PM

Those who trusted in MASS at right time are one of the biggest winner of 2020-21. Once it was 0.10$ and now standing firmly at 1$. No one knows how far it will go from here.
janak3

View Profile
March 28, 2021, 03:15:09 PM

If you talk about MASS last year same date then yes it was possible to mine MASS profitably but right now things have changed. The complexity to mine MASS has gone up and now its not that much profitable to mine MASS with small storage. Its like we missed the opportunity.
SerbSerc

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 30, 2021, 05:30:46 PM

With bitcoin coming back strongly, its evident that this bull run is far from being over. Many alt coins have enjoyed with this big wave n still enjoying. Happy mining to all.
mckodesh

Activity: 12

MMM-EXTRA The right step toward the goal

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2021, 01:21:11 PM

Too many mining enthusiastic are in the crypto sector and that why complexity of coins are going up every hour. Any coin that goes on exchnage (like MASS) and acquires some decent value, it immediately becomes  non-profitable for ordinary miners. So pick the right coin before it gets to exchnage.

HOW CAN GET HOLD OF NEW COINS BEFORE THE GET TO THE EXCHANGE, LIKE ALL NEW COIN AT ONE PLACE SO I CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE AND MINE ON MY COMPUTER

THANKS IN ADVANCE

MMM PARTCIPANTS GET UP TO 100% PER MONTH
Bigerio

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 04:46:39 PM

Too many mining enthusiastic are in the crypto sector and that why complexity of coins are going up every hour. Any coin that goes on exchnage (like MASS) and acquires some decent value, it immediately becomes  non-profitable for ordinary miners. So pick the right coin before it gets to exchnage.

HOW CAN GET HOLD OF NEW COINS BEFORE THE GET TO THE EXCHANGE, LIKE ALL NEW COIN AT ONE PLACE SO I CAN TAKE ADVANTAGE AND MINE ON MY COMPUTER

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Unfortunately there is no rule of thumb for this. If there is such list available that lists coin going to exchanges everyone of us will be a millionaire. DYOR is the only key to success here. You need to look for good coins yourself.
mckodesh

Activity: 12

MMM-EXTRA The right step toward the goal

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2021, 05:22:06 AM

THANKS IN ADVANCE

Unfortunately there is no rule of thumb for this. If there is such list available that lists coin going to exchanges everyone of us will be a millionaire. DYOR is the only key to success here. You need to look for good coins yourself.

you are not helping buddy, someone has to have some idea, someone here knows exactly how to do that. there must be a platform or an app where most new coins are introduced. that's all i need, i can do my own research yes, on the future and performance of any of those coins

any idea guys

MMM PARTCIPANTS GET UP TO 100% PER MONTH
jimjam1

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 04:45:03 PM

There are so many sites where you can find upcoming ICOs but the real point is no one takes new projects seriously. Like MASS was not given much importance until it was registered on exchanges and strikes a 1$ price.
floodsitu

View Profile
April 27, 2021, 05:27:16 PM

If you are looking to mine storage based token that has good value on exchanges also then MASS is for you. Its already on MXC, hotbit and now on huobi. Month back its was around 0.10$ to 0.30$ but now its around 0.90$ as it came back from 1.88$.

MASS has acquired a price and is now very much stable around that price. I dont see MASS coming down from 1$ to 0.10$ anymore. Thats because of huge community of investors that are behind the project.
jimjam1

View Profile
May 10, 2021, 07:50:39 PM

MASS has acquired a price and is now very much stable around that price. I dont see MASS coming down from 1$ to 0.10$ anymore. Thats because of huge community of investors that are behind the project.

Its price has gone down to 0.68$ and chances are that it will bounce back again because of current bullish rate. See its 24hrs volume, its clearly tells the story that it will go up.
azadm1

View Profile
May 12, 2021, 11:54:32 AM

Mining is getting too much centralized now a days. PoW and PoS are just two same method of climbing same mountain. But there are still consensus algorithms that are fair and gives everyone equal right to participate in consensus process. Just do some research and you will find many.
Kellygucci

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 13, 2021, 08:00:32 PM

I think MASS is still best option to be mined by people who dont have much processing power. With crypto bull run getting down chances will be that MASS complexity will go down and people can again mine it on there local laptops.
azadm1

View Profile
June 09, 2021, 05:52:48 PM

Mining is no more profitable in small budget if you are planning to mine something like BTC, ETH. There are few options that are best to mine in limited budget. We need to find such legitimate and underrated projects and share it here for benefit of community.
Toobusy

View Profile
June 30, 2021, 05:17:08 PM

There are still many options to mine if you dont have expensive equipment. Just go through this thread and you will get to know about it. Its not over yet, just see around and you will find lots of such stuff.
btcxz

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 30, 2021, 05:33:05 PM

Try Chia.

You simply need to go onto there site, download the wallet (find it on https://www.chia.net/ ) and set it up. Sync the blockchain and then go to "Plots" and create a plot.

Then, after it's done "plotting" you will get a chance of finding a blocks of 2 Chia (Worth about $500), similar to regular crypto mining. There will be Chia Mining Pools soon so you will get 'guaranteed' income.

I'd like to note that Chia mining is not very profitable (similiar to most storage mining) coming up to about 10 cents per day per Terabyte. However, if you have a couple Terabytes of storage space lying around, I would recommend mining Chia, it's free money to be honest.

Send me a PM or reply to this post with any questions regarding this.  Smiley
Bigerio

View Profile
July 01, 2021, 05:28:13 PM

Try Chia.

You simply need to go onto there site, download the wallet (find it on https://www.chia.net/ ) and set it up. Sync the blockchain and then go to "Plots" and create a plot.

Then, after it's done "plotting" you will get a chance of finding a blocks of 2 Chia (Worth about $500), similar to regular crypto mining. There will be Chia Mining Pools soon so you will get 'guaranteed' income.

I'd like to note that Chia mining is not very profitable (similiar to most storage mining) coming up to about 10 cents per day per Terabyte. However, if you have a couple Terabytes of storage space lying around, I would recommend mining Chia, it's free money to be honest.

Can you please tell whether Chia is on any exchange or not? I guess MASS is still a good option as its on different  exchanges.
dragontail

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 02, 2021, 10:17:13 AM

Try Chia.

It available on huobi and okex
You may refer to this link for other exchanges
https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/Chia-XCH

Can you please tell whether Chia is on any exchange or not? I guess MASS is still a good option as its on different  exchanges.
Bigerio

View Profile
July 05, 2021, 05:27:19 PM

Try Chia.

Send me a PM or reply to this post with any questions regarding this.  Smiley

It available on huobi and okex
You may refer to this link for other exchanges
https://www.livecoinwatch.com/price/Chia-XCH

Chia is doing good on exchanges. but I will suggest that MASS still has edge if you have free storage and looking to earn few bucks with that free storage.
RankerCan

View Profile
July 10, 2021, 04:24:35 PM

MASS market cap and 24 hrs volume is making him a good choice for new investors. I dont think its that much easy to mine MASS now because of its increased price. I still think its good to buy mass at current price.

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
Toobusy

View Profile
July 30, 2021, 12:16:48 PM

There are many good options to mine crypto profitably and I am amazaed to see options given in this thread for instance MASS. Only this missing is that cant find profit ratio for mining these coins. If someone can upload that then it will be good enough.
minerbaba

Activity: 91

View Profile
July 31, 2021, 03:05:52 PM

Circcash

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5290467.0

GPU minable
low difficulty
No ASIC
Toobusy

View Profile
August 01, 2021, 05:01:37 PM

Circcash

GPU minable
low difficulty
No ASIC

It may be a good option but its not listed on any exchange. Thats where the whole story stands, you need to invest your trust and efforts in a token thats not listed. Once listed it goes too high and complexity goes up.
minerbaba

Activity: 91

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 05:15:06 PM

Circcash

GPU minable
low difficulty
No ASIC

It may be a good option but its not listed on any exchange. Thats where the whole story stands, you need to invest your trust and efforts in a token thats not listed. Once listed it goes too high and complexity goes up.
it is....

https://www.bitsails.com/market?MarketName=BTC-CIRC
miner29

Activity: 1264
Merit: 138

View Profile
August 03, 2021, 03:05:39 PM

Circcash

GPU minable
low difficulty
No ASIC

it is....

Might as well have no exchange.....

Bitsails info on CMC

https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/bitsails/

No info on Coingecko360

The 24hr volume is pretty much 0 for that exchange and that coin. 
In fact that exchange has no real volume in ANYTHING. 
Total volume for all coins appears to be around 0.45BTC with almost all of it in BTC.
Toobusy

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 06:32:53 AM

Bitsails info on CMC

No info on Coingecko360

Total volume for all coins appears to be around 0.45BTC with almost all of it in BTC.

There are many such projects but still we cant say that they can never go up. There are many such instances where a coin from now where came to spotlight and got his moon shot.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
August 11, 2021, 09:53:58 AM

Miners are using laptops to mine crypto this days, I've seen a whole farm full of laptops only mining crypto, you don't have to mine BTC directly since they require ASIC miners today, check the GPU in your laptop if it's around 6gb video memory probably 1660 gtx will do and download Nicehash to start earning and you will also get paid in BTC
Toobusy

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 06:49:56 PM

Miners are using laptops to mine crypto this days, I've seen a whole farm full of laptops only mining crypto, you don't have to mine BTC directly since they require ASIC miners today, check the GPU in your laptop if it's around 6gb video memory probably 1660 gtx will do and download Nicehash to start earning and you will also get paid in BTC

Mining with your laptop GPUs is not a good idea. I have seen few cases where devices like laptops and mobile burned out because of too much heat generation. Move to Proof of Capacity based mining, if u wanna earn something with ur laptop.
azadm1

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 03:03:23 AM

Circcash

GPU minable
low difficulty
No ASIC

it is....

Bitsails info on CMC

No info on Coingecko360

There are many options available to mine profitably. You can go through this thread and will find many. It's not necessary that coin that is on exchange and has price is good for mining. There are many hidden gems that are in initial stages,  we need to find those gems.
tmen2018

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 05, 2021, 12:17:47 PM

tidecoin

FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1638

View Profile
September 11, 2021, 08:08:40 PM

To create a masternode, you need to download special software and buy coins.
The shittier the project, the easier it is to make a masternode, these are my observations.
Profit is usually said in the amount of coins that you will receive additionally if the masternode works.
But the price of a coin can drop at any time and you will lose money.
Better learn to mine on video cards.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 12, 2021, 06:04:05 PM

To create a masternode, you need to download special software and buy coins.
The shittier the project, the easier it is to make a masternode, these are my observations.
Profit is usually said in the amount of coins that you will receive additionally if the masternode works.
But the price of a coin can drop at any time and you will lose money.
Better learn to mine on video cards.

Video cards and other specialized mining devices eats too much power and are costly, that's why they are in reach of rich miners only. The primary reason why people look for cheap mining options is because of lack of affordability. Its better to learn mining first on video cards or using HDDs (PoC) before you invest huge money there.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
AntChe

View Profile
September 15, 2021, 05:53:47 PM

There are still many profitable ways of doing mining. If you don't have much money then don't mine BTC, ETh etc. Just look around and see what coins (not shit coins) are there that can be mined on your devices. there are many listed on this thread.
Kellygucci

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 05:22:57 AM

There are still many profitable ways of doing mining. If you don't have much money then don't mine BTC, ETh etc. Just look around and see what coins (not shit coins) are there that can be mined on your devices. there are many listed on this thread.

If you are referring to MASS then its better right now to buy this coin rather then mining it now, you will get more profit. If you are new to mining then do MASS mining in order to get understanding of what mining in reality is. There are curtains for people who wanna do BTC, ETH mining but dont have much money.
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2021, 05:45:53 PM

There really is no secret method out there. Sure there are some very small alt coins which you can mine however there is no guarantee that they will do an 100x. And the daily profitability of those coins is slightly less than mining ETH directly.

If some new coin and algo comes out then as soon as it’s listed on one of those “ whattomine” website and it shows as slightly profitable than ETH you will see the difficulty sky rocket because everybody wants a piece of the more profitable pie.

Mining is extremely difficult these days. More difficult than in any of the previous cycles.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Theones

Activity: 1204

View Profile
September 25, 2021, 06:14:08 PM

There really is no secret method out there. Sure there are some very small alt coins which you can mine however there is no guarantee that they will do an 100x. And the daily profitability of those coins is slightly less than mining ETH directly.

If some new coin and algo comes out then as soon as it’s listed on one of those “ whattomine” website and it shows as slightly profitable than ETH you will see the difficulty sky rocket because everybody wants a piece of the more profitable pie.

Mining is extremely difficult these days. More difficult than in any of the previous cycles.

There are coins that can be mined easily on your normal gadgets (laptop, mobile etc) but its only till the time they don't have any value or are not listed on any exchnage. Rest as coins goes on exchnage, many others join in and complexity of the coins goes up and you need specialized hardware to mine it.
I do agree with you that its more profitable to purchase coin directly rather then mining it.

fmz89
Legendary

View Profile
September 27, 2021, 04:05:03 PM

there is hdd mining with chia and hotspot mining with helium, i think helium better choice for low budget miner and easy maintenance

or you can start mining for hobbies with cpu or anything that can compute

███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
Theones

View Profile
September 30, 2021, 05:42:48 PM

there is hdd mining with chia and hotspot mining with helium, i think helium better choice for low budget miner and easy maintenance

or you can start mining for hobbies with cpu or anything that can compute

Prices of Chia and Helium are very high and I don't think you can earn much with limited HDD and hotspot. So its better to buy these coins and trade (short or long term).
If you are hobbyist then you can mine any coin that you want, there are already so many mentioned in this thread. But keep one thing in mind that mining is rarely profitable with limited resources.

devil2man

Activity: 759

View Profile
September 30, 2021, 07:20:41 PM

even by mining with only the desktop or laptop pc there are expenses, consumption, you need to calculate the cost of energy and have a fairly powerful pc with a good cpu and gpu, for the mining cpu (with at least 8 cores) i recommend mining uplexa on cryptonight upx algorithm, instead with the gpu (at least 4gb of ram) i recommend to mine firo on mtp algorithm
sovie

View Profile
October 01, 2021, 05:47:47 PM

even by mining with only the desktop or laptop pc there are expenses, consumption, you need to calculate the cost of energy and have a fairly powerful pc with a good cpu and gpu, for the mining cpu (with at least 8 cores) i recommend mining uplexa on cryptonight upx algorithm, instead with the gpu (at least 4gb of ram) i recommend to mine firo on mtp algorithm

Yes there are expenses on mining with desktop and laptop, not to forget the possibility of heating up the devices that may cause irreversible damage. Its very difficult to exactly find out the ratio of power consumption to coin mined. Do you have any calculator that tells how much profit one can generate by mining uplexa and Firo ?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
devil2man

Activity: 759

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 02:05:41 PM

there is a complete site where you can enter all the parameters such as energy cost, type of graphics card and power (hash per second) based on these data it tells you your earnings in 24 hours and which is the best algorithm / coin to use the site is https://whattomine.com
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 02, 2021, 05:37:21 PM

There are many options highlighted on this thread where one can find a coin that can be mined with profitability. I am not going to favor a coin for mining. But one thing is very clear that mining is not over for people with low budget there are still lots of options available. All we need is an effort to uncover those coins.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Kellygucci

View Profile
October 07, 2021, 06:07:31 PM

Mining gets extremely difficult once a coin is listed on exchnage (more miners jump in and complexity goes up) but its fine to mine a coin before its listed on any exchnage. So try to hunt coins that can go up in future and mine them.
diana.io
Copper Member

Activity: 50

World's First Lunar Registry Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2021, 04:32:32 PM

Well to be honest there are still many coins that can mined profitably without requiring any expensive setups. MASS was no doubt ideal to mine but at that time people were not taking interest in it. Now its value has gone up and so is its complexity now everyone is running after this coin. Its late, we need to be on time to catch the train.
coinism

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 17, 2021, 05:02:54 PM

With the recent ban in china on mining, the mining industry in China has almost gone down to zero. There are other countries where such miners have been shifted. If you read this thread there are many coins highlighted that can be mined profitably using traditional gadgets like Laptop, mobile etc. MASSNET is a good option but I am struggling to find how much MASS you will get for 10TB of HDD? Can someone help me with that.
diana.io
Copper Member

Activity: 50

World's First Lunar Registry Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2021, 06:07:36 PM

With the recent ban in china on mining, the mining industry in China has almost gone down to zero. There are other countries where such miners have been shifted. If you read this thread there are many coins highlighted that can be mined profitably using traditional gadgets like Laptop, mobile etc. MASSNET is a good option but I am struggling to find how much MASS you will get for 10TB of HDD? Can someone help me with that.

MASSNET main strengths are its PoC consensus algo and ability to mine it on any device. With time we see its complexity going high because of its popularity there are too many people joining in the mining process. But still its fun to mine the coin.
RankerCan

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 06:26:34 PM

MASSNET main strengths are its PoC consensus algo and ability to mine it on any device. With time we see its complexity going high because of its popularity there are too many people joining in the mining process. But still its fun to mine the coin.

It may be fun but its definatly not much worthy to mine MASS now. See its price now, I am very much sure that you wont get much profit by mining this coin. So better go to exchange and buy this coin , its standing on 0.30$ for very long time. Chances are that it will go up from here.

Theones

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 05:41:11 PM

It may be fun but its definatly not much worthy to mine MASS now. See its price now, I am very much sure that you wont get much profit by mining this coin. So better go to exchange and buy this coin , its standing on 0.30$ for very long time. Chances are that it will go up from here.

Whether one agree or not, price of MASS is stable on 0.30$ for so long. I am 100% sure that it will go up from here on. If you are looking a close eye on MASS then you will admit that this is the right time to buy MASS now. BTC is bullish and it will remain bullish for few months. Lets just buy MASS and HODL.

galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 06:01:56 PM

there is a complete site where you can enter all the parameters such as energy cost, type of graphics card and power (hash per second) based on these data it tells you your earnings in 24 hours and which is the best algorithm / coin to use the site is https://whattomine.com

Site is to technical to be used by newbies or less technical people like me. Nonethless we need simple answer that which coin complexity is less and can easily be mined on less expensive gadgets. MASS has removed the need to use of ASIC and we can mine it on our devices, that's some positive news for new miners.
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1638

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 02:55:06 PM

Do you recommend mining this coin?
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/massnet/
https://massnet.org/en/about
The Circulating Supply is very large. In the beginning, mining might have been a good idea.
I may be wrong, but there is no point in mining such coins now.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mm2543363580

Merit: 105

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 03:57:51 PM

The Circulating Supply is very large. In the beginning, mining might have been a good idea.

You point is valid. Actually its best to mine coin before its listed on exchange, once a coin is listed on exchange its price goes up then everyone is automatically attracted towards the coin. That all results in price increase of coin. Right now its better to buy this coin and HODL for long term investment, it has still potential to go up from here.

og kush420

Activity: 1050

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 05:38:38 PM

There are miners still mining it, they are mostly like those btc miners who started mining MASS in its initial days. If you invest in any coin in its early days you get maximum profit. But due to uncertainty of crypto market not many of us are willing to invest in coins since in its early days. You point seems very valid.

galambo

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 05:37:58 PM

You point is valid. Actually its best to mine coin before its listed on exchange, once a coin is listed on exchange its price goes up then everyone is automatically attracted towards the coin. That all results in price increase of coin. Right now its better to buy this coin and HODL for long term investment, it has still potential to go up from here.

Still if you have huge storage capacity that is lying idle then its good idea to use it for mining rather then waste it. I learned that you can mine MASS while using your computer, that means you don't need to dedicate your computer for mining purpose. Earning few bucks by not doing anything is not a bad deal.
Theones

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 06:22:15 PM

Still if you have huge storage capacity that is lying idle then its good idea to use it for mining rather then waste it. I learned that you can mine MASS while using your computer, that means you don't need to dedicate your computer for mining purpose. Earning few bucks by not doing anything is not a bad deal.

Thats a win win sitaution for miners. Usually in data centers most of storage space is lying useless and can be used by data centers to mine coins like MASS. They will get something from this unused storage devices. If you have mined MASS before it got its boom then you are a real winner. Still you can give it a try.

mm2543363580

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 04:19:16 PM

Thats a win win sitaution for miners. Usually in data centers most of storage space is lying useless and can be used by data centers to mine coins like MASS. They will get something from this unused storage devices. If you have mined MASS before it got its boom then you are a real winner. Still you can give it a try.

Good option to earn when crypto gets bearish is to do staking and mining. You can get good reward from that and you dont need to be super rich these days. You have to find crypto like MASS that can be mined on your HDDs. Thats how you can turn your storage devices profitable. Just need to be wise while making decision.

galambo

View Profile
December 12, 2021, 06:42:30 PM

If you looking to get MASS then right now its best to buy it from exchange rather then mining it. As price of MASS is totally down and out. You wont find MASS at such price very often. Even at current price of 0.06$ today's volume was 9 million USD. This clearly shows that whales are buying this coin for future bull run.
mm2543363580

View Profile
December 13, 2021, 06:05:13 PM

MASS is no doubt a good option to mine. When its price was high many jump into this coin resulting in increase in its complexity. Now since the price has gone down, I suspect there are not many investors in the mining process so complexity has gone down significantly. So you can give it a try by mining it.

Theones

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 06:55:45 PM

MASS has a support at 0.03$ and had a rebound from there. Still the volume this coin is finding is huge, which clearly is an indication that there are people who have faith in this coin and are gathering it for future bull run. If you have some spare cash then better invest in this coin, I think it will go p from here.

galambo

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 01:16:01 PM

MASS market is going down, may be its days are numbered. The main reason for this downfall is that there wasnt much update coming about MASS on social media and BTC is going down also. Its not stopping rather continuously going down and down. Let it get stable at some place then you can think of buying it. just wait.
CryptoCraze11

Activity: 142

View Profile
January 04, 2022, 06:34:23 PM

MASS market is going down, may be its days are numbered. The main reason for this downfall is that there wasnt much update coming about MASS on social media and BTC is going down also. Its not stopping rather continuously going down and down. Let it get stable at some place then you can think of buying it. just wait.

Are you serious or kidding? MASS daily volume is over one daily and you are talking that its days are numbered. Bitcoin is also going down. That means Bitcoin days are also numbered? Coin goes up and down in value but that doesn't mean they are dead.

XUR_TIP

Activity: 227
Merit: 24

View Profile
January 07, 2022, 08:20:22 AM

I'm wondering why everyone is talking about MASS mining on HDD, is this coin that profitable to mine? Even the new CHIA coin requires 100TB to earn 1.91$ per day which is bad, it's better to just use GPU to mine ETH,TON, Ravencoin, Ergo and Conflux, these coins are more profitable to mine

KngrKhna

View Profile
January 17, 2022, 05:33:17 PM

It totally depends at which point you are entering the mining. When MASS was not listed on exchange and has not established any price its complexity was low aka you get more MASS tokens for less storage and vice versa. Right now its better to buy MASS from exchange rather then mining it.

If you can get MASS token for 0.04$ then why setting up a mining rig for this coin? wise people do wise moves and its better these days to buy this directly from exchnages for log run rather then mining it. Rest choice is yours.
RankerCan

View Profile
January 22, 2022, 06:48:11 PM

If you are in buying mood then keep one thing in your mind that this bear season will continue for a while. Dont expect quick market recovery. I feel MASS is still the best option for long term investment. It will only go up from here on.

ddal3

View Profile
January 24, 2022, 06:08:07 PM

If you are in buying mood then keep one thing in your mind that this bear season will continue for a while. Dont expect quick market recovery. I feel MASS is still the best option for long term investment. It will only go up from here on.

Crypto is not meant for short term investment. Those who can hold for long time are ultimate winners and same will be the case if you are buying this coin. There is no shortcut for getting rich n crypto, you need to be patient in order to get the reward.   
langoot

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 06:41:26 PM

I dont think there are much options to mine profitable crypto these days. Everything requires huge investment. If you are fortunate enough to mine this coin before it was listed on any exchange then fine otherwise now its too late to mine MASS token.
og kush420

Activity: 1050

View Profile
February 06, 2022, 06:24:53 PM

I'm wondering why everyone is talking about MASS mining on HDD, is this coin that profitable to mine? Even the new CHIA coin requires 100TB to earn 1.91$ per day which is bad, it's better to just use GPU to mine ETH,TON, Ravencoin, Ergo and Conflux, these coins are more profitable to mine

Everyone has its own wish list. MASS is no doubt a coin that is welcomed by the community and many joined it for mining purpose. The real fruit was to join the mining before coin was on exchange now it has high complexity as price of MASS is high and too many people are doing mining. Rest DYOR and share about MASS mining.

blatchcorn

Merit: 281

View Profile
March 17, 2022, 05:48:37 PM

When was the last time you heard any update about MASS? I dont think there is any announcement about any development since it was launched thats why this coin is very much down and not going up. MASS team need to work on this aspect seriously.

Yes you are right we heard nothing about MASS development from its team and thats one of the biggest mistakes dev team make these days aka ignoring the importance of announcement. There are many token who only because of there announcements on social media are making progress despite the fact they are just average tokens.
floodsitu

View Profile
March 27, 2022, 05:57:11 PM

Its up to you which coin you choose but one thing you have to see before selecting every coin is that whether that particular coin is worthy to be mined or buying it from exchanges is more profitable. After then you can make your investment plan. CHIA is using PoST algorithm, its price is high so will be its mining complexity.

There are many coins out there in the market and you can select yourself which coin to buy or mine. Mass was a big hit in the start since it gave the concept that crypto can be mined on your spare space of HDD. there are many who bought it in early days got huge profit, there are many such gems hiding.
Theones

View Profile
March 28, 2022, 05:58:03 PM

Its up to you which coin you choose but one thing you have to see before selecting every coin is that whether that particular coin is worthy to be mined or buying it from exchanges is more profitable. After then you can make your investment plan. CHIA is using PoST algorithm, its price is high so will be its mining complexity.

There are many coins out there in the market and you can select yourself which coin to buy or mine. Mass was a big hit in the start since it gave the concept that crypto can be mined on your spare space of HDD. there are many who bought it in early days got huge profit, there are many such gems hiding.

MASS was a big hit I remember in its early days of its enlistment to exchange. It was up for sometimes but for few months its down despite the fact that crypto market is fully bullish. This is not good for the future, if a coin cant move on its own  even when BTC is up then how it can survive in coming days when market is bearish.

Colossal Enterprises LLC
Copper Member

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 31, 2022, 07:00:22 PM

Honestly right now there are not many coins that can be mined on computer and are also profitable at the same time. Its better to buy such cheap coins from exchanges then to mine them. If you are mining enthusiastic then you can learn alot from mining the MASS but its not a profitable thing. 
langoot

View Profile
April 02, 2022, 06:49:26 PM

Honestly right now there are not many coins that can be mined on computer and are also profitable at the same time. Its better to buy such cheap coins from exchanges then to mine them. If you are mining enthusiastic then you can learn alot from mining the MASS but its not a profitable thing. 

Same was said for MASS even when it was not on any exchange. You need to find how much HDD is sufficient to mine MASS profitably. If you have sufficient storage space that can give you profit then you can go for it. Otherwise just buy it from exchnage.
SerbSerc

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 05:29:43 PM

Same was said for MASS even when it was not on any exchange. You need to find how much HDD is sufficient to mine MASS profitably. If you have sufficient storage space that can give you profit then you can go for it. Otherwise just buy it from exchnage.

Right now buying this coin from exchange is better option then to mine it. See the price it has drastically gone down and there is no better time to buy it then to buy it now but for long term. There is little chance that it may go up in short term but definalty a good one for long term.
galambo

View Profile
April 13, 2022, 10:25:31 AM

Right now buying this coin from exchange is better option then to mine it. See the price it has drastically gone down and there is no better time to buy it then to buy it now but for long term. There is little chance that it may go up in short term but definalty a good one for long term.

If you are thinking to buy this coin right now then keep the price history chart of this coin in front of you before making any investment move. Its very much down these days, though I cant say its dead or wont come up again. Just invest the extra cash you have in your wallet in this coin, dont go for heavy investment.
srhash

View Profile
April 17, 2022, 04:43:29 PM

If you are thinking to buy this coin right now then keep the price history chart of this coin in front of you before making any investment move. Its very much down these days, though I cant say its dead or wont come up again. Just invest the extra cash you have in your wallet in this coin, dont go for heavy investment.

Lots of us make this mistake of not investing in coin when its down and out rather we invest in coin when its at its peak. So if you are thinking to invest in any coin then invest it when its at its bottom not when it going up. Rest do your own research before you invest in any coin.
coinism

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 20, 2022, 11:20:17 PM

Lots of us make this mistake of not investing in coin when its down and out rather we invest in coin when its at its peak. So if you are thinking to invest in any coin then invest it when its at its bottom not when it going up. Rest do your own research before you invest in any coin.

I do completely agree with you that invest in coin only when its price is down but we do it other way around. MASS ha the potential to go up and I dont agree on the point that its a coin abonden by its team. See the daily activity of this coin, if its abandoned then we wont see such huge volume on daily basis.
TedBkgr

View Profile
April 26, 2022, 06:23:36 PM

I do completely agree with you that invest in coin only when its price is down but we do it other way around. MASS ha the potential to go up and I dont agree on the point that its a coin abonden by its team. See the daily activity of this coin, if its abandoned then we wont see such huge volume on daily basis.

Even today the volume of MASS was over 2 million usd and this is something huge. Despite the fact that price has gone down, the activity in coin is still at its peak. I am buying at this price since thats the ideal time to buy the coin.

MASS Blockchain Consensus Engine
► Permissionless  ► Fair  ► Energy Efficient  ► Universal  ► Secure
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 07, 2022, 06:33:28 PM

Even today the volume of MASS was over 2 million usd and this is something huge. Despite the fact that price has gone down, the activity in coin is still at its peak. I am buying at this price since thats the ideal time to buy the coin.

There is no doubt that volume of MASS is still very much satisfactory, even today its over 2 million. But the worrying thing about MASS is that its price is not stopping rather then going down and down. Now since the market is bearish, there are very rear chances that price of MASS may come up in near future.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
sovie

View Profile
May 08, 2022, 11:07:37 AM

Please dont make mistake of investing in MASS now, its very much down and out. Your investment may struck for months since no news or update is available about this project. MASS was good for investment in 2020 and 2021. In 2022, its price is just going down and down only. I am not very hopeful about this coin.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Widdop37

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 08, 2022, 12:36:24 PM

The question is, why MASS? Upon all the good altcoins out there why are people talking about buying MASS? I'd rather buy HEX instead, Algorand is there too, What about new smart contract out there like Saito?.

sovie

View Profile
May 10, 2022, 05:47:58 PM

The question is, why MASS? Upon all the good altcoins out there why are people talking about buying MASS? I'd rather buy HEX instead, Algorand is there too, What about new smart contract out there like Saito?.

Yes thats a very good question and it generates more question like why HEX or Algorand? It will be more appropriate if you have come up with suggestion that why to mine these coins over MASS. Like one argument in favor of MASS is that it doesnt require expensive devices and need lots of energy.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
EscTel

View Profile
May 12, 2022, 06:53:17 PM

Yes thats a very good question and it generates more question like why HEX or Algorand? It will be more appropriate if you have come up with suggestion that why to mine these coins over MASS. Like one argument in favor of MASS is that it doesnt require expensive devices and need lots of energy.

I like MASS because of some obvious reasons that it only requires HDD to start mining process. Not much infrastructure is required to start mining the MASS. I dont know much about HEX but MASS was profitable in its early days.
graygelato

Activity: 125

View Profile
May 13, 2022, 06:26:10 PM

I like MASS because of some obvious reasons that it only requires HDD to start mining process. Not much infrastructure is required to start mining the MASS. I dont know much about HEX but MASS was profitable in its early days.

Thats why MASS so so hit in its initial days among the mining community. Those who mined this coin before its enlistment on exchange earned huge profits. You just need to be smart and on time to get the profit from this coin.
galambo

View Profile
May 14, 2022, 07:08:10 PM

Thats why MASS so so hit in its initial days among the mining community. Those who mined this coin before its enlistment on exchange earned huge profits. You just need to be smart and on time to get the profit from this coin.

There is no bet time to quit or enter any coin. If we go with your logic then time to invest in Bitcoin is long ago over. Just see how much resources are required to mine MASS. Imagine if you have a data center where Terabytes of storage is idle, you can utilize that to mine MASS and get some profit.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 15, 2022, 06:39:11 PM

Thats so right. No pain, no gain. If you take risk in crypto then you get big profit and vice versa. Those who put there trust in MASS before it was enlisted on any exchange are the real winners. Since they got huge profit and thats only because not many are involve in mining MASS.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
ChinkoCharlie

View Profile
May 23, 2022, 06:43:39 PM

delete
wtr1133

View Profile
June 12, 2022, 05:48:40 PM

Better then going it wasted, you can use free HDDs for mining and they can earn enough money for you to pay some of your utility bills. If MASS values go up in future it can give you good amount of revenue also.

Yes if you are in such situation then you can invest your HDD in MASS mining. I don't know how much is return on MASS these days but something is better then nothing. If your HDD is going idle then invest that in MASS.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 18, 2022, 02:55:42 PM

When mining bitcoins, it is necessary to run electronic devices for a long time without turning them off. And as we all know, no matter what equipment is running for a long time, it will have different degrees of damage. As well as heat and other problems. We recommend that you buy a professional mining machine for mining and also buy a suitable liquid cooling system: https://www.boxtechy.com/boxtechnology-immersion-cooler/

If you want to mining machine, liquid cooling system is not very well understood, you can also read this:https://www.boxtechy.com/immersion-cooling-container-parts-introduction/,I hope to help you

Well this is just an add on expense. You buy first an expensive mining device and pay its heavy electric bill and then buy these expensive cooling device. IMO focus must be on coins that consumes zero power, there are many such coins already circulating in the market but we are not focusing on them.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..