Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:10:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: stole be careful  (Read 1238 times)
TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2020, 06:51:34 AM

You can also see that most of these issues were resolved.
So far, speaking about your case, you've never referred to your request number or user ID.
We are continuously getting new accusations against your platform and sorry to say that you guys didn't feel it necessary to learn from past mistakes. As a result people were suffering from the beginning and now in recent time its a common thing to see new accusation in every week. I am totally surprised after seeing the long list of accusation which were opened against (freewallet.org).

Do you guys want to continue your business with this kinda unprofessional and shady service? In most of the accusation sufferers claim that they face KYC & withdrawal issues on a regular basis where its really a shame for you man. Its good to see that you have already given one by one explanation for most of the accusation but i am really curious to know about your future business plan. Sorry to say that do you guys really love to see new accusations against you and after seeing that come forward to make a solution from your end.

▄██████████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alex1280

Activity: 19
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 10:08:41 AM

check how many thread with scam frewallet https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5249178  there all links

You can also see that most of these issues were resolved.
So far, speaking about your case, you've never referred to your request number or user ID.

I specifically do not write my ticket here. so you don’t decide immediately. and so there is clear evidence that you are deceiving your customers. The police are on your site. and collects data.
also complaint and all information sent https://www.sec.gov/oiea/Complaint.html

Code:
In case Freewallet detects suspicious activity on Freewallet account, Freewallet conducts AML/KYC procedure for the user
Code:
ask to provide all necessary information for verification, including without limitation an ID, photo, screenshots showing the source of all your incoming transactions etc
Its all about verification, but any word in agreement about blocking my funds!

Why do not you give an answer to this question?
you do not legally block funds and keep them in your possession. only the COURT can decide on the detention of funds
ferrykyra (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 12:29:22 PM

Hello,

Once all requested documents are provided, the procedure won't take long.
Please comply with the tips indicated by the support representative.

I already sent all document to verify my account,  what else information do you need?

Please, answer a question: is there any word about "blocking funds with no reason" in user agreement?  

By the way, according to your terms and conditions users doesn’t need to verify accounts to make standard operations in the wallet.
My lawyer got a screenshots of chat with your support, where you claim that is no need to verify identity to deposit, send and exchange coins.  

I need to return access to my funds as soon as possible.
By my estimate, I have lost approximately $55,000 because of your actions.  

Accordingly, I hereby demand immediate access to my account and the money therein.  In the event that my account is not unlocked soon, I will be compelled to pursue legal action.

Hello,
The 5.4 clause of our terms specifies that. (https://freewallet.org/terms#5)
Please keep up with the requirements of our security dept and you'll be able to complete the verification soon.

I sent you all the documents that support required.
I've been waiting 3 days:
"Identity
Pending "

Please answer me right here, my user id - 0396a70b.

if you don’t unlock the funds in the coming days, I will sent complaint and all information to https://www.sec.gov/oiea/Complaint.html

I want to make my case public, because I dont want to wait months or years to unlock my funds.
alex1280

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 12:56:35 PM

Hello,

Once all requested documents are provided, the procedure won't take long.
Please comply with the tips indicated by the support representative.

I already sent all document to verify my account,  what else information do you need?

Please, answer a question: is there any word about "blocking funds with no reason" in user agreement?  

By the way, according to your terms and conditions users doesn’t need to verify accounts to make standard operations in the wallet.
My lawyer got a screenshots of chat with your support, where you claim that is no need to verify identity to deposit, send and exchange coins.  

I need to return access to my funds as soon as possible.
By my estimate, I have lost approximately $55,000 because of your actions.  

Accordingly, I hereby demand immediate access to my account and the money therein.  In the event that my account is not unlocked soon, I will be compelled to pursue legal action.

Hello,
The 5.4 clause of our terms specifies that. (https://freewallet.org/terms#5)
Please keep up with the requirements of our security dept and you'll be able to complete the verification soon.

"Identity
Pending "

if you don’t unlock the funds in the coming days, I will sent complaint and all information to https://www.sec.gov/oiea/Complaint.html

I want to make my case public, because I dont want to wait months or years to unlock my funds.

Don't you find it strange that all tickets start to be solved only when they don’t post them on the forums? why don’t they dare right away by email? and chat caliper? Imagine how many people suffered from their fraud that did not write anywhere, either on forums or on other sites?
I advise you not to wait but contact the police. I want to get them to RETURN MONEY to EVERYTHING, not just those who post on the forums. Write complaints right away everywhere - on the Google Play App Store and the provider who issued them the domain https://support.namecheap.com/index.php?/Tickets/Submit/RenderForm
Freewallet

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2020, 01:38:23 PM

"Identity
Pending "

Hi ferrykyra,

We are able to find only one support request submitted by you on May 17.
Once we've received it, we requested you if you agree to go through the KYC checks. I've also duplicated this message to your yesterday. Kindly check your Junk/spam folders and reply to our email.
We need to receive your consent in order to proceed further. Thank you.

Freewallet, The Mobile-First Cryptowallet Developer
Learn more about Freewallet and our apps: freewallet.org
Freewallet 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw or reach out to us directly on Facebook or by PM.
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 4918

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2020, 01:50:23 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2020, 02:03:10 PM by mocacinno

Step 6:

Provide Links to active profiles in any social network. We understand that on some occasions, this information may require some time to retrieve.

Step 5:

Send a clear closeup photo of an original paper version or an original PDF version of any of the following documents:

-bank card statement;

-excerpt from a household register;

-tax bill or tax return;

-utility bill payment receipt (water/gas/internet/phone and so on).

The document should be addressed to your name and residential address and issued no longer than 3 months ago. Information should be in English. If the documents are in another language, please send a notarized translation.

--snip--

I know it's a (very) little bit offtopic, but still a valid question for freewallet:
Apparently, you force people to get notarized translations for their documents if they're not in English... I recon more people are living in non-english speaking countries than the other way around, so i guess most of the people that get ambushed by your hidden KYC procedure end up having to pay for notarized transations?

https://www.universal-translation-services.com/what-is-a-notarized-translation/
We’ve made the process for calculating prices very simple. We take the number of pages and multiple them with $20, then add another $20 per document. The number of words per page has to be under two hundred words. If the page has more than two hundred words, then the rate per word will be $0.12 for the total number of words.

Now you know what is a notarized translation and how much does it cost. And you can rest assured that we sport the lowest rates on the market!

-bank card statement => my bank card statement is at least 3 pages long... 3*20 + 20 = $80

-excerpt from a household register => no idear what this is, no idear where i would get one... Apart from this, at least 1 page... 1*20+20 = $40

-tax bill or tax return => 10 pages in my country... 10*20+20 = $220

-utility bill payment receipt (water/gas/internet/phone and so on). .. At least 4 pages in my country... 4*20+20 = $100

Minimal notarised translation cost => $440

What if the amount of their funds you locked up is smaller than the cost of these translations? You just keep everything? I've got a good idear, stipulate that the notary public has to be a famous person that has appeared in at least 2 dozen films with a rotten tomato score of 8 (or higher), that way you get to keep everything all the time...

What if the documents are in a spouse's name? For example, our phonebill is in my wife's name, but you require documents to be in my name... Do I really need to cancell my phone contract and open a new one in my name before you'll unlock my funds?

By the way, i'm not active on any social media, so i guess i would be screwed anyway if i ever decided to use your service, right?

I agree with everybody else in this topic: if you're going to force people to do this completely over the top KYC procedure, you should do so BEFORE activating their account and allowing them to fund their wallet... I'm curious if you'd gain 1 single customer if the cost of opening a freewallet account was $440 in notarised translations and a complete and utter surrender of every piece of private information you own

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
alex1280

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 02:03:22 PM

Step 6:

Provide Links to active profiles in any social network. We understand that on some occasions, this information may require some time to retrieve.

Step 5:

Send a clear closeup photo of an original paper version or an original PDF version of any of the following documents:

-bank card statement;

-excerpt from a household register;

-tax bill or tax return;

-utility bill payment receipt (water/gas/internet/phone and so on).

The document should be addressed to your name and residential address and issued no longer than 3 months ago. Information should be in English. If the documents are in another language, please send a notarized translation.

--snip--

I know it's a (very) little bit offtopic, but still a valid question for freewallet:
Apparently, you force people to get notarized translations for their documents if they're not in English... I recon more people are living in non-english speaking countries than the other way around, so i guess most of the people that get ambushed by your hidden KYC procedure end up having to pay for notarized transations?

https://www.universal-translation-services.com/what-is-a-notarized-translation/
We’ve made the process for calculating prices very simple. We take the number of pages and multiple them with $20, then add another $20 per document. The number of words per page has to be under two hundred words. If the page has more than two hundred words, then the rate per word will be $0.12 for the total number of words.

Now you know what is a notarized translation and how much does it cost. And you can rest assured that we sport the lowest rates on the market!

-bank card statement => my bank card statement is at least 3 pages long... 3*20 + 20 = $80

-excerpt from a household register => no idear what this is, no idear where i would get one... Apart from this, at least 1 page... 1*20+20 = $40

-tax bill or tax return => 10 pages in my country... 10*20+20 = $220

-utility bill payment receipt (water/gas/internet/phone and so on). .. At least 4 pages in my country... 4*20+20 = $100

Minimal notarised translation cost => $440

What if the amount of their funds you locked up is smaller than the cost of these translations? You just keep everything? I've got a good idear, stipulate that the notary public has to be a famous person that has appeared in at least 2 dozen films with a rotten tomato score of 8 (or higher), that way you get to keep everything all the time...

What if the documents are in a spouse's name? For example, our phonebill is in my wife's name, but you require documents to be in my name... Do I really need to cancell my phone contract and open a new one in my name before you'll unlock my funds?

By the way, i'm not active on any social media, so i guess i would be screwed anyway if i ever decided to use your service, right?

you are absolutely right in your opinion. All requested documents have nothing to do with this. Has the right to block funds only by court order and not at the request of services. and a request for all sorts of different documents is done only to ensure that verification is impossible and difficult and costly. So that customers eventually abandoned their funds. A freewallet could justify its fraudulent actions with an absurd KYC
ferrykyra (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 05:28:33 AM

"Identity
Pending "

Hi ferrykyra,

We are able to find only one support request submitted by you on May 17.
Once we've received it, we requested you if you agree to go through the KYC checks. I've also duplicated this message to your yesterday. Kindly check your Junk/spam folders and reply to our email.
We need to receive your consent in order to proceed further. Thank you.

I am sending you the documents again,
Please, check and confirm that everything is correct.
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2020, 05:46:59 AM

Please share a new support ticket number assigned to you by our system.
Checking your support ticket NO 217992, I have not found any updates.

Freewallet 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw or reach out to us directly on Facebook or by PM.
ferrykyra (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 12:09:06 PM

Please share a new support ticket number assigned to you by our system.
Checking your support ticket NO 217992, I have not found any updates.

NEW ticket ID is 218945

I am sending you the documents again in attachments, please, check and confirm that everything is correct.
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2020, 12:59:21 PM

NEW ticket ID is 218945

I am sending you the documents again in attachments, please, check and confirm that everything is correct.

Thank you. Finally, it was merged with the ticket No 217980.
We can see that 30 minutes ago our support representatives have sent you a reply. Kindly check your inbox.

ferrykyra (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 02:43:22 PM

NEW ticket ID is 218945

We can see that 30 minutes ago our support representatives have sent you a reply. Kindly check your inbox.

Please, duplicate the letter to me on today's new ticket ID 218945
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 01:22:04 PM

NEW ticket ID is 218945

I am sorry, This ticket has been closed.
Please find our message in your inbox. This message is of May 21 and is the notification for Ticket No 217980

ferrykyra (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 03:46:13 PM

NEW ticket ID is 218945

Please find our message in your inbox. This message is of May 21 and is the notification for Ticket No 217980

I can not answer you in the previous Ticket No 217980, because of this I create a new. - ticket ID is 219220

I sent you documents in tickets -
218945 and 217996, but they have been closed.
 (if required, I will send in the last new ticket)

- in the settings of my account, I still see the inscription "Identity Pending "

- tell me how long will the documents be confirmed?

- Please continue the dialogue with me from this new ticket.

ferrykyra (OP)

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 03:24:27 PM

NEW ticket ID is 218945

I sent my docs 3 days ago, and now my account still under freeze. But more - now I cant even access my account!

What is going on? Why you dont answer me? I want to restore access to my funds as soon as possible!
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
May 23, 2020, 09:37:11 PM

This f*cktards always avoiding questions and arguments regarding their sh*t exchange. You've been known since 2017 or even earlier for your scamming and asking KYC for sh*t reason. It's already 2020 yet your service never improved.
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1781

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 12:50:34 AM

I feel so irritated when such scammers lurk around the forum  Angry
Stealing people's hard earned money. One more Negative feedback and flag support from me.

I noticed that OP created a type 3 flag against since they are the victim in this case but it doesn't have sufficient support. Please support it and lets kill their chances of scamming more members.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;flag=1855;support [SUPPORT TYPE 3 FLAG]

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 24, 2020, 01:10:44 AM

I have seen too many complaints and reports about your service in the forum, which proves it is very problematic. I also read on reddit over a year ago, they are also negative reviews of this site. You should find the way to fix your behavior or close it.
TalkStar
Copper Member

Activity: 1204
Merit: 737

✅ Need Campaign Manager? TG > @TalkStar675

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2020, 05:39:11 AM

This f*cktards always avoiding questions and arguments regarding their sh*t exchange. You've been known since 2017 or even earlier for your scamming and asking KYC for sh*t reason. It's already 2020 yet your service never improved.
Its quite common in scammers that they will not be interested to giving proper answers and explanations. Specifically this guy have already crossed all limits and not showing minimum urgency to give answers. We can't expect much from an old scammer like them. I don’t know why people still using this service where this platform have enough bad records and continuing same scam game with their platform users. Already their bitcointalk profile have multiple negative trust and active flag with huge support.

Afte having all scam accusations, negative trusts, active flag if anyone make mistake by their own then we can't do nothing but feeling sorry after hearing about another freewallet related scam story.        

▄██████████████████████████▄
▀██████████████████████████▀

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

████░█▄
████░███▄
████▄▄▄▄▄
█████████
█████████
█████████

.KUCOIN LISTING WORKFLOW.
.KUCOIN COMPANY PROFILE..

Freewallet

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2020, 07:14:22 AM

- in the settings of my account, I still see the inscription "Identity Pending "

- tell me how long will the documents be confirmed?

- Please continue the dialogue with me from this new ticket.

We've sent you all details to f********@gmail.com. Your request is being investigated as part of the anti-fraud procedure.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: