Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:09:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Elon Musk Reveals How much Bitcoins he Hold  (Read 451 times)
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 12:54:21 PM

I don't believe millioners like Elon Musk only hold 0.25 BTC. He made the confession on Twitter so it would not be the target of hackers.
Imagine if for example Elon Musk said to hold 100 BTC, hackers from all over the world would target Elon Musk's crypto wallets.
Actually I do not care about the statement of the number of bitcoins owned by Elon Musk, the statement would be right or wrong.
Because it does not provide benefits for me, I better focus on my own investment and trading.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2020, 02:34:17 PM

I don't believe millioners like Elon Musk only hold 0.25 BTC. He made the confession on Twitter so it would not be the target of hackers.
Imagine if for example Elon Musk said to hold 100 BTC, hackers from all over the world would target Elon Musk's crypto wallets.
Actually I do not care about the statement of the number of bitcoins owned by Elon Musk, the statement would be right or wrong.
Because it does not provide benefits for me, I better focus on my own investment and trading.

hard to believe when he had been so active in the community as a believer. he knows BTC will be valuable in the future so why not get as much as he can since he is an investors who believes unlike Warren. there is a reason why he claims to have just a fraction of BTC and it could be because he already had untraceable stash of BTC somewhere.   

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Twentyonepaylots

Activity: 1876
Merit: 370

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 03:27:16 PM

We can't really tell if he is saying true about his holdings, maybe you're right he said that so he can be walking above hackers free from hacking not a target at all but who would believe that this person who innovates stuff don't have much bitcoin to hold? I think he's playing with all of us guys.
Totally right, anyone's money does not have any thing to do with any one of us so why care about them? Much better if we make them as our inspiration especially Elon Musk is known for his doings.
Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 04:10:06 PM

Elon Mask just does not need bitcoins. He is passionate and makes money with completely different types of business, and his business is much more global and more significant. Musk cannot simultaneously engage in many activities. Therefore, even if it has only 0.25 BTC, this is absolutely normal. He showed that he takes cryptocurrency more or less seriously, and this is enough.

barbiecover

Activity: 125
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 05:52:56 PM

we have to parse all 0.25 btc accounts and find Elon's
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1189

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 06:06:11 PM

Do you guys realy think a 40$ Billion Networth Guy Hold only 0.25BTC?
Why do we have to believe in his statement ?
I did not even consider what he said as something serious. For various reasons, I do not believe that an businessman must disclose their true assets to the public. Lets assume a statement like that is a joke that can be used as entertainment for people who are equal to it and there is nothing serious about that statement.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: