Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 10:52:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The next 10x altcoins ?.....  (Read 2169 times)
husencoe

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 04:25:24 PM

there are a lot of coins that will experience the next increase, and you can choose one of the top coins available today if you want to get bigger profits you can invest in BTC.
Leo

Activity: 620
Merit: 10

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 04:44:34 PM

Take a look at some coin on uniswap, there are lots of coin that will do x10 easily an example is $3cs, this is a legit coin and has been around for a couple of while but ensure that you do your own research because this is not a financial advice.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 05:56:24 PM

Still big chance for some coins to grow rapidly even more than 10x but it require a lot of research and analysis. Some people posting there because they want to offload their bags by creating hype. It is yours money so use your brain before dive into any project or making any kind of investment decision.
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2020, 07:55:17 PM

Still big chance for some coins to grow rapidly even more than 10x but it require a lot of research and analysis. Some people posting there because they want to offload their bags by creating hype. It is yours money so use your brain before dive into any project or making any kind of investment decision.

yeah, agree, do not just follow advise, do your own research and then make an investment, informed one, so that you cannot regret in the future because you just bought something, without even understand it how it works
tetrisdancyo

Activity: 240
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 10:58:19 PM

I know it's already overheated, but I still think some of the DeFi projects will be 10x more than that, and I think it will do us good in the short term if an emerging DeFi project appear followed by LINK or BAND. I think a few more tokens will go up if they take place ICO/IEO in the current period.

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
anonymous3x

Activity: 1176
Merit: 305

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 09:15:10 AM

Bitshares

I expect it to do at least 100x. 2021.

It can even increase 1000x. It is the Defi project that I value most.
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 10:11:39 AM

I know it's already overheated, but I still think some of the DeFi projects will be 10x more than that, and I think it will do us good in the short term if an emerging DeFi project appear followed by LINK or BAND. I think a few more tokens will go up if they take place ICO/IEO in the current period.
You are correct. I am very interested in new defi projects at price $1 or less, with this price and low total supply, it has great potential. If these projects have great partners, I feel they are well worth the investment.
cryptopediabd

Activity: 154
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 11:14:20 AM

I specially suggest polka dot & bnb. I m joining in polkadot. Why bnb, because binance smart chain transaction fees are too low. Why polkadot, because It's have too many chains even eth doesn’t have. I think u will see big bull on polkadot.
desfira

Activity: 392
Merit: 14

CLEVERBOUNTY

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 12:35:21 PM

I see that currently the altcoin that is on the rise is Defi, where the price it carries is very impressive, and has given birth to a lot of new coins that are brought by Defi.
I hold a little defi in the hope that I will get a profit in the future

CLEVER BOUNTY
wealthsharingsystems
Copper Member

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

WealthSharingSystems.com - Join The MoneyPools!

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2020, 03:00:19 PM

BCHWSS and ETHWSS, because they have economy behind them, not BS

anonymous3x

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 05:14:49 PM

Preparing for a 100x increase.

wealthsharingsystems
Copper Member

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

WealthSharingSystems.com - Join The MoneyPools!

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2020, 10:51:36 AM

I suggest HEX, but HEX has reached 10x this year, maybe it will be very risky if you invest in HEX,
if you want to invest in HEX make sure you have a large enough capital and divide by a ratio of 20%, by the total 100% from capital,
because it will still be there is a pump on the HEX if I look at the HEX chart.

How did hex do this without any viable product?

Is it all hype tokenomics? or a real asset based economy?

lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 04:59:53 PM

there are lots of altcoins that are still cheap, of course 10x can happen at any time,
like HEX or anything else, this will be the year for cryptocurrencies, especially altcoins,
so make sure you don't sell your altcoins 10 will come to you.

wiss19

Activity: 2128
Merit: 341

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 06:54:04 PM

Do not chase coins that you will not hold for a very long time or until it makes a good return. If you have your goals at x10 that means you will have to wait a lot, not that many coins could make 10x profit anymore, even ethereum had almost over a year before it could reach x10 and now obviously it is countless times higher than the starting amount but it took half a decade to reach those levels.

At the end of the day, either hope to stay in a coin for at least 5 years to reach that 10x level, or make a more realistic approach, like maybe 50% profit? That is a lot of money, you are putting 1k and leave with 1.5k that is a great return even on small numbers, in bigger ones you can disturb the market too much if the volume is not too high and you end up with like 100k which is x10 more than the volume.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
anonymous3x

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 07:59:37 PM

In the Altcoin batch, you know what could increase 1000 times. Think about this.
ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 03:10:40 AM

10x ... altcoin? I've seen a lot of 10x 100x coins ... and then what do we get? Probably just regrets 'why not buy it? ' 'Why sell it too soon? ' Maybe i find everyone's investment style very strange, I think the majority will not understand what this market is doing they decided to invest. If you really hope for a 10x value coin or product after you invest in it, believe me it is not easy and wealth does not come from luck.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 05:20:56 AM

In the Altcoin batch, you know what could increase 1000 times. Think about this.
How mate?how can we find the coin that will multiplied by thousand?i am eager to invest.
How i wish that it was easy as that how to find the coins that will Make us rick instantly.

10x ... altcoin? I've seen a lot of 10x 100x coins ... and then what do we get? Probably just regrets 'why not buy it? ' 'Why sell it too soon? ' Maybe i find everyone's investment style very strange, I think the majority will not understand what this market is doing they decided to invest. If you really hope for a 10x value coin or product after you invest in it, believe me it is not easy and wealth does not come from luck.
You have seen alot but the problem is Have you invested?or just reacting once the said coin goes mooning while it comes your way but you don't give a damn lol.
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 07:51:42 AM

simple answer for altcoin that will gained 10x , just hold ethereum. besides its fundamental that have good new in near future, ethereum now have high support from whales investors. i see many crypto influencer said next year ethereum price cycle could on around $10k. and if we compard with current price it will be 20x . so start collecting ethereum and wait till it realized.
Japinat

Activity: 2982
Merit: 681

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 01:34:20 PM

simple answer for altcoin that will gained 10x , just hold ethereum. besides its fundamental that have good new in near future, ethereum now have high support from whales investors. i see many crypto influencer said next year ethereum price cycle could on around $10k. and if we compard with current price it will be 20x . so start collecting ethereum and wait till it realized.
It's my first choice too, because I love to diversify on different altcoins but what I learned last bull run taught me not to trust a lot, so maybe 5 to 10 altcoins in my wallet is already enough for me but I would put a percentage according to my own trust rate and number 1 is ETH in my list.

BNB is also good, that's my 2nd anyway but the biggest slice of the pie still goes to Bitcoin, at the current price, I believe it could still reach even more than x10.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
anonymous3x

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 03:52:47 PM

How mate?how can we find the coin that will multiplied by thousand?i am eager to invest.
How i wish that it was easy as that how to find the coins that will Make us rick instantly.

You have seen alot but the problem is Have you invested?or just reacting once the said coin goes mooning while it comes your way but you don't give a damn lol.

Bitshares 6.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: