Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:39:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The next 10x altcoins ?.....  (Read 2169 times)
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 06:54:21 PM

Guys, specially those who have been in this crypto world for so many years, kindly share your views on potential 10x altcoins in next Bull run ?? Grin Grin
It is hard to make predictions about Altcoins that could increase prices as you mentioned. Because the return from Bitcoin is only just beginning. If we observe on coinmarketcap the Altcoins price increases very slowly mainly Bitcoin increases in price.

Not entirely like that, there are some alts whose price has gone up very fast. But always make sure to buy it at a low price, don't let the price go up by about 30% - 50% you just bought it, the risk level is very high.

The risk level is too high if you don't have any idea from those alts that you'll going to buy, you need to have an in-depth understanding not

just fomoing and trying to ride along, alts have good potential as most of the traders use this market to divert their earnings after gaining

from bitcoin market.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 07:03:53 PM

No body knows what coin will be the next 10x coin. But i put my bet on Polkadot and token which will be build on it " bridge " and "SYL" now i am still learning about it. And this is just my bet not financial advice. Still waiting the pulsar ( blockchain for SYL ) concept.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Tervelatuk

Activity: 636
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 12:52:17 PM

dont ever imagine we will get return  more than 10x easily without any drama except we were lucky joined in pump and dump project. unfortunately people never confidence to hold their assets while market crashing , although their portofolio were good. to get 10x return we need to wait developtment in project finished well and many investors still hold it.
goddess116

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 06:32:46 PM

Every coin has the potential to become the next 10x altcoins, if ETH as a altcoin, So it's also a candidate for 10x. Anyway, i don't see the point of discussing this question.

MandatoryOption

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 08:12:16 PM

10x in USD or 10x in ETH or BTC? The first one could be happening for more Altcoins once BTC breaks the 20k mark and ETH picks up some pace. But outperforming BTC is pretty hard. Only very good projects will be able to do so. My picks for that are UBT (major announcement this week), DUSK (staking is live and mainnet planned for next year), AERGO (huge partnership of Blocko with Samsung in Sth Korea) and Loopring (as a layer 2 solution for ETH).
Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 04:34:02 AM

Understand the price difference of bitcoin as well as other altcoins in the crypto market if the supply of bitcoin is good the price of altcoins will increase bitcoin and ethereum are currently the next 10x altcoins on the market the lower the price the harder it is to pick the next altcoins. Whatever the price of altcoins no currency can compete with bitcoin among other altcoins ethereum's next move is going to be much better.
lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 10:32:57 AM

Understand the price difference of bitcoin as well as other altcoins in the crypto market if the supply of bitcoin is good the price of altcoins will increase bitcoin and ethereum are currently the next 10x altcoins on the market the lower the price the harder it is to pick the next altcoins. Whatever the price of altcoins no currency can compete with bitcoin among other altcoins ethereum's next move is going to be much better.

it is clear that if bitcoin will reach a good price level it is certain that altcoins will also be lifted, but it is not altcoins that have just entered the market but altcoins that are indeed ranked the best and are still trading.

now bitcoin will reach $ 23K, of course it will boost altcoins but if it can be ,  of course it must be seen from the increase in bitcoin or indeed altcoins can also move on their own with the capabilities they have then the possibility could happen. but maybe only some altcoins are able to do that and not all. ethereum itself is still having trouble seeing the current movement around $ 650.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 17, 2020, 11:23:39 AM

No body knows what coin will be the next 10x coin. But i put my bet on Polkadot and token which will be build on it " bridge " and "SYL" now i am still learning about it. And this is just my bet not financial advice. Still waiting the pulsar ( blockchain for SYL ) concept.

We should always invest in an ecosystem-based coin and their development activity, it will surely help us to make some good profit in the long term. Learning about technology and it will help us to find the best projects which will help us to learn basic things about their projects and their block chain developer.
Bvvvp009

Activity: 223
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2020, 07:11:15 AM

Guys, specially those who have been in this crypto world for so many years, kindly share your views on potential 10x altcoins in next Bull run ?? Grin Grin
Please after you analysed all the data form the replies, Shill me with some Alts  Grin
retalids

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 07:31:19 PM

truly to say it's not easy to predict 10x cryptos) i wouldnt gurantee but think defi tokens like uniswap, polkadot and early launching credible dex projects would be highly hyped
DEMER

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 10:09:00 PM

truly to say it's not easy to predict 10x cryptos) i wouldnt gurantee but think defi tokens like uniswap, polkadot and early launching credible dex projects would be highly hyped
smth like that in my situation. i think investing in dex project will be successful in long-term strategy. and also I try to find some dex-es with opportunities for liquidity providers
retalids

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 04:34:28 AM

smth like that in my situation. i think investing in dex project will be successful in long-term strategy. and also I try to find some dex-es with opportunities for liquidity providers
oh so u might be interesting in new stablecoin dex - xsigma, just announced and they have cool team even from Ripple and Amazon
ahoenk

Activity: 1232
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 25, 2020, 07:13:06 AM

My suggestion is going to these coin :
SYL from XSL labs : the project is to develop digital identity which totaly anonym but we still can verified it. They will built its own blockchain and develop library for developer who want to implemented it to his dapps. Not shilling here but after i read the whitepaper it is worth to bet small ammount.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
ngesotcoy

Activity: 559

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 06:20:17 AM

I think ETH is very likely 10x next year after investors pay more attention to altcoins. This year Bitcoin has new ATH, next year will be the year of ETH and altcoin, obviously ETH will be the main target.

meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
December 29, 2020, 03:32:27 PM

x10 altcoins in the next bull run? it could be the top coins in the coinmarketcap but we really don't which of them could get x10 seems it's very difficult to determine. Maybe I still stick the best coin which is ethereum it has potential for me but I don't know if it can get x10 in the next bull run maybe x5 I guess? well not bad at least you gain profit.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: