Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:07:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This is the beginning of the end.  (Read 308 times)
20kevin20 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1597

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 10:23:20 AM

My intention is not to start any argument but to simply express my feelings and thoughts. I want to believe I still have the right to think freely. Let me enjoy at least this right as long as it lasts.

Most of us have started this COVID-19 thing through either little panic or through the "flatten the curve" narrative. But I believe it's going way too far now.

From "14 days of isolation" and "let's not create a hospital oversurge", my country has reached the point where I am not allowed to buy stuff from the store anymore without having my temperature checked. It's mandatory, it started today and I am basically not allowed anymore to buy groceries.

Following the front-pushed narrative, I must not be allowed, according to the latest official documents from my country, inside any store in case my body temperature is over 37.2 degrees C. But let's take a look at what the Internet said before this pandemic about the normal temp of our bodies..

According to Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_body_temperature), the normal body temperature is around 37 degrees C (36.5-37.5). In that case, why am I not allowed and even arrested if I have a normal body temperature?

From "stop complaining so much, it's all about 14 days of isolation! Anything else is bullshit!", I am right now constrained to take the body temperature test or else I wouldn't be allowed to buy food. Wait, what? Wasn't it all about bullshit and conspiracy? As far as I know, taking the body temperature is a medical procedure (at least according to our national system)  yet a simple worker could take mine and take action against me for having normal body temp. What the fuck?

Online stores in my country allowed cash payment upon delivery and I always choose that one. Well, guess what: the shops are now starting to put mandatory TAXES for cash upon delivery payments. Have you guys heard of cashless societies? Oh, wait, it's a conspiracy full of bullshit.. Another thing I'm now constrained to do: pay taxes for cash payments so that I'd be forced to move to online payments! But what if in about 6 months our banks will say "hey, look, everyone is now moving towards cashless.. so we decided to remove cash completely!" - constrain me and then talk about how useless cash is? Yeah, bullshit, right.. it'll never happen. Of course. Conspiracy.

Now let's follow an imaginary, "full of bullshit" scenario: Someone pops up with a microchip they allegedly created to improve human health and create protection against viruses. WHO pops up and says "that's a GREAT idea to stop the pandemic!" and suddenly, from "flatten the curve" and "14 days of isolation", we've got to microchipping. If I'm today not allowed to buy groceries anymore without NORMAL BODY TEMPERATURE, why is microchipping so far-fetched?

But wait! Elon Musk. Have you guys heard of this guy? He revealed not too long ago that he's working on a Neuralink.. hmm, what is that? A microchip? No way! Bullshit! But what if I told you that Neuralink "could potentially be used to restore eyesight, hearing, and limb movement in addition to addressing diseases that affect the brain"?

COVID-19 doesn't affect the brain right?.. but do we know what other strains of COVID-19 is going to appear in the future? Hmm, I think Bill Gates does, I mean didn't he say 2020 is the year he's betting on for vaccines? He's probably the human crystal ball..

But it's still conspiracy. Everything. I mean, go outside and see for yourself! Everything is absolutely normal, who's even heard of quarantines and draconian measures? Who the hell says the microchip is the mark of the beast and is probably less far-fetched than most think? All is a conspiracy.. if you want to enter a shop nearby in Romania, you have to sit in line to be temp checked like cows are sitting in line to be marked. But it's just bullshit..

Non-medical staff checking my temp is against the law. But wait! It's for our health.. we have no more rights because it's for our own health and well-being.. I mean, have you ever enjoyed life as much as you did in the past 2-3 months? Damn right! I haven't either!

But let's take two statements:
  • You cannot enter the store unless your temperature is verified
  • You cannot enter the store unless your temperature is validated through a little device

Do you see a difference? Because if the second bullet is to be announced in a matter of days, people would take it .. but what if it does more bad than good? I mean, Bill Gates only posted an article recently on his beautiful website. Let's read just three quotes:

The smallpox vaccine is the only vaccine that’s wiped an entire disease off the face of the earth, but it’s also pretty brutal to receive. It left a scar on the arm of anyone who got it. One out of every three people had side effects bad enough to keep them home from school or work. A small—but not insignificant—number developed more serious reactions.

The smallpox vaccine was far from perfect, but it got the job done. The COVID-19 vaccine might be similar.
The shingles vaccine—which is also targeted to older peoplecombats this by amping up the strength of the vaccine. It’s possible we do something similar for COVID, although it might come with more side effects. Health authorities could also ask people over a certain age to get an additional dose.
How many doses will it be? A vaccine you only get once is easier and quicker to deliver. But we may need a multi-dose vaccine to get enough efficacy.

The savior Gates! We'll have many serious side effects but it's going to be worth it. IN FACT, we're going to give the vaccines multiple times to make sure the elderly will surely have at least one side effect to die from to make sure they'll be protected from this damn virus that kills almost nobody everyone in its way!

But I have a question... why does the PREP Act provide liability immunity to certain individuals and entities against any claim of loss caused by, arising out of, relating to, or resulting from the manufacture, distribution, administration, or use of medical countermeasures for COVID-19? Probably because many will die and suffer from the multiple doses of vaccine For our good! For our health! For our well-being! Gates is our savior.

Many people complain that someone with no studies doesn't have the right to complain against the measures. Well, isn't Gates a college dropout now dictating our lives? That's right! Whoever doesn't have studies is full of bullshit and has no right to say a word! If I have 2 graduated colleges and you have only one, I am superior and I have the right to choose how YOU live! Gates is a genius college dropout.

Let's face the reality. For one, single moment. Close your eyes, take a deep breath. Wake up. There is no new normal. We're witnessing the worst nightmare right before our eyes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4479

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 10:39:47 AM

a temperature check is not a medical diagnoses for you.
its a safety check for everyone else.

what you will find is that when people are in a store. if they are injured/harmed in that establishment due to something that can be prevented by the shop owner. the shop owner becomes liable for that harm. especially if the shop owner knows about the potential harm/risk

its why there are 'caution slippery floor' signs and shops are suppose to be at a certain light level and temperature even in normal non epidemic events. things like max shelf stacking heights too

by having a temperature check, and markers on the floor to remind social distancing, it obsolves the shopowner of responsibility because then it was the persons voluntary own choice to then do something risky.

right now in the UK schools are in uproar where government want kids to go to school because covid is not a health risk to the kids. but is not helping much with the safety of teachers and parents when kids mingle and pass it around.
teachers want to be provided with face masks and gloves and aprons as a minimum. but the government say it should be just wash all surfaces and hands policy. unless someone is symptomatic.

.. i digressed
a shop owner has to keep himself and his business and other customers safe. and having a temperature check is not much of a impact to a persons day.
id actually be happy if a shop owner kicks out someone thats overtly sweating and coughing over the fruit

atleast its not like WW2 rationing. where you were given vouchers to do your shop and only able to buy certain produce. and only on certain days,

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
20kevin20 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 12:02:55 PM

~
That may be the case for the country you are living in. In my country, it is a medical procedure that can only be done by medical personnel.

The "the shop owner becomes liable for that harm" excuse doesn't make sense when you have a pandemic that has had an extremely inflated number, and now that is a fact.

You are mistaking owner's liability for law. It's becoming mandatory to have temperature checks in my country. Everywhere in my country. It's not that I, as a business owner, want not to be liable for any harm. It's that I'm obliged to check everyone's temperature and report whenever one has normal body temperature to the authorities.

Why did we never have temperature checks in any stores before? This is becoming pretty silly - it's like humanity has only just discovered the existence of microbes, viruses and risks. It's like never before has there been any risk when entering a shop. Like humans never had temperature ever before and we've just discovered it. It's plain nonsense.

I'm sorry but it was about flattening the curve. It was about waiting 14 days in mandatory quarantine to flatten it. It never was about not allowing people with normal body temp to enter a shop. Now it is.

Do you get the fact that we're being considered infected by having normal temperature? NORMAL temperature? Do you get that we're acting as if humanity has discovered the first virus ever? I bought a box of masks from the pharmacy and guess what is written on the side of it: "these masks do not provide protection against COVID-19 (Coronavirus)". Heh, how ironic is it that we're however obliged to wear them..

How ironic is it that you guys are following their narrative when.. let me show you the greatest example of how it has changed and how we're being blatantly lied to by these so-called "saviors" and "authorities":

a shop owner has to keep himself and his business and other customers safe. and having a temperature check is not much of a impact to a persons day.
id actually be happy if a shop owner kicks out someone thats overtly sweating and coughing over the fruit
So I guess whenever you catch a cold you're overly sweating and coughing on all fruits and food excessively. Right? This sounds exactly like the mainstream media narrative - they showed a few days ago a video of two men sneezing without covering their mouths and they were sneezing in such an exaggerated way spit was hanging off their chin. If that's how people sneeze, I may be the anormality maybe - who knows..
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 12:25:51 PM

someone with no studies doesn't have the right to complain against the measures. Well, isn't Gates a college dropout now dictating our lives?
I'm not convinced that Bill Gates is a good representation of an average college drop-out.

I bought a box of masks from the pharmacy and guess what is written on the side of it: "these masks do not provide protection against COVID-19 (Coronavirus)"
They are covering themselves legally. Think about all the products that say 'may contain nuts' - even though there is effectively zero chance of them containing nuts. It costs nothing to put a line of text on some packaging, it could cost millions to defend a lawsuit from someone with a nut allergy... or who contracts CV19.

Fauci says masks may actually do more harm than good
If someone with CV19 is standing facing you and coughs, would you prefer they are wearing a mask?

I'm happy with temperature checks, too. Seems sensible and prudent.

Do you get the fact that we're being considered infected by having normal temperature? NORMAL temperature?
Companies are trying to keep up with government advice/orders. If they are told anything over x degrees is potential infection, then they are obligated to treat it as such. Better to have a standardised approach rather than different companies doing different things.

Do you get that we're acting as if humanity has discovered the first virus ever?
The difference with this is that it is a new virus, there is no pre-existing immunity. That's why it has become a pandemic, whereas seasonal flu does not.

So I guess whenever you catch a cold you're overly sweating and coughing on all fruits and food excessively. Right? This sounds exactly like the mainstream media narrative - they showed a few days ago a video of two men sneezing without covering their mouths and they were sneezing in such an exaggerated way spit was hanging off their chin. If that's how people sneeze, I may be the anormality maybe - who knows..
There's a good demonstration here of how a virus can spread in a public setting. I agree with you that a video of someone sneezing in a way that doesn't represent normal behaviour may be counterproductive to the acceptance of what is a genuine problem.

Sensible restrictions are an important part of keeping the R value below 1. Now there may be reasonable personal liberty concerns over things such as abuse of track-and-trace technology to monitor citizens after the pandemic is over, but temperature checks and masks seem perfectly acceptable. However, sending people out into society with no clear guidance, or with guidance that can't reasonably be implemented is not.

20kevin20 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 01:03:01 PM

They are covering themselves legally. Think about all the products that say 'may contain nuts' - even though there is effectively zero chance of them containing nuts. It costs nothing to put a line of text on some packaging, it could cost millions to defend a lawsuit from someone with a nut allergy... or who contracts CV19.
Is that why Fauci said that mask wearing is a false sense of protection? Is that why our authorities, before the pandemic was declared, told us the exact same thing and then, all of a sudden, they became mandatory?

If someone with CV19 is standing facing you and coughs, would you prefer they are wearing a mask?
Has someone ever stood in front of you and coughed? Did you ever run away from them thinking they may have some virus you could catch, be it highly contagious or not, considering that you do have a chance to contact it? Me neither, so I wouldn't mind if someone coughs. But I do mind if someone coughs right in my face be it through a mask or directly, obviously. That's common sense.

Companies are trying to keep up with government advice/orders. If they are told anything over x degrees is potential infection, then they are obligated to treat it as such. Better to have a standardised approach rather than different companies doing different things.
Whenever I say something is wrong about a law, people are tempted to think I am against the law. I'm not against the laws that are fine. I'm against abuse and nonsense. I get that you have to keep up with the government orders. But how is it okay to consider a normal temperature unusual and suspect that person for having a virus?

The difference with this is that it is a new virus, there is no pre-existing immunity. That's why it has become a pandemic, whereas seasonal flu does not.
Well.. I still have to hear yet of a person who's been infected (or had a relative/friend infected) with severe effects of the coronavirus. It's been 5 months and I still haven't heard of a. single. one.. We've had much more serious viruses and diseases and nothing's been closed. My local shop workers never wore masks properly as they cannot breathe properly (especially older women) and they haven't heard of anyone either to be infected with serious effects. The workers are fine as well. The image you see on the TV vs the image you see in real life is like two parallel universes.

There's a good demonstration here of how a virus can spread in a public setting. I agree with you that a video of someone sneezing in a way that doesn't represent normal behaviour may be counterproductive to the acceptance of what is a genuine problem.
I do get that it's a virus can spread easily in a public setting. I'm just highlighting the propaganda I see 24/7 on the TV where 2 men sitting at a distance of half a meter sneeze in the face of the other abnormally. The problem is that these kind of things are seen on tv on a daily basis.

Now there may be reasonable personal liberty concerns over things such as abuse of track-and-trace technology to monitor citizens after the pandemic is over, but temperature checks and masks seem perfectly acceptable. However, sending people out into society with no clear guidance, or with guidance that can't reasonably be implemented is not.
According to the official narrative, this "pandemic" will be over in approximately 18 months when we'll have a vaccine. That means two years of governments having complete control over their citizens. I will make sure to share a beer with you if this all ends and we'll return to the lives we used to have before. Make sure you remind me Grin

Boo hoo.

My city has been doing this for 7 weeks already and nobody is crying or having public breakdowns.

If you think having to wear a mask and get your temperature taken is the "beginning of the end," and it is your "worst nightmare," I've got news for you: there's no way you're fit enough to make it to the actual end.

You always have the right to think freely. But you chose to post your thoughts on a privately owned message board. As such, take this as a reminder that you're perhaps overthinking things and getting needlessly wound up. Patience is a virtue. Try to set a good example for those around you of how to be a strong person.
I'm surprised. We literally have videos of the same authorities now telling us masks are great and efficient that were saying only few weeks/months ago that they are a false protection and everyone is simply ignoring how the narrative has been changing every day to get to the measures and rules we have today.

I did not imply that taking my temperature is the beginning of the end. I did not say that somewhere in my post, did I? I didn't say that temperature check is the worst nightmare, why are you interpreting my words? I was talking about the situation in its entirety. By "the beginning of the end" I initially meant to say it as something linked to religion. I am personally a Christian and I feel like we're on a fast-forward track towards the mid of the Apocalypse.

So it's fine that the law and constitution are now gone and they're illegally doing all the stuff they're doing. Our Romanian Constitutional Court said it. That's all fine, isn't it?

And I know my thoughts are posted on a privately owned message board but.. am I not allowed to? Are only your narrative and thoughts allowed to be posted here or am I allowed to also express my feelings? Huh
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2020, 01:38:25 PM

I didn't say that temperature check is the worst nightmare, why are you interpreting my words?

[...]

And I know my thoughts are posted on a privately owned message board but.. am I not allowed to? Are only your narrative and thoughts allowed to be posted here or am I allowed to also express my feelings? Huh

You're funny. nutildah didn't say you're not allowed to post, why are you interpreting his words?

As for the temperature check, 37.2 seems low. What are they using, China-made infrared guns, 10% margin of error? Smiley

I can't comment on the rest of it since I'm not sure if you're exaggerating the being arrested part. I know some businesses around here test employees for fever but no arrests are taking place. Anybody with >100F (~37.7C) is told to go home and not come back until after 72 hours with no fever.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 02:06:38 PM

Well.. I still have to hear yet of a person who's been infected (or had a relative/friend infected) with severe effects of the coronavirus. It's been 5 months and I still haven't heard of a. single. one..
I know several people who have died from CV19, including one younger person who was in my year at school. According to a friend who works at the local pharmacy, we have had double-figure deaths just in our part of town.
I think you can count yourself fortunate if there are no cases in your area. Please don't underestimate this thing.

We've had much more serious viruses and diseases and nothing's been closed.
I'm not sure there have been any more serious viruses in recent memory, other than SARS and MERS, which the west managed to escape unscathed, due largely to a lower transmission rate. HIV/AIDS too, but again much less easily transmissible than CV19.

squatz1
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285

Flying Hellfish is a Commie

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 02:33:06 PM

Well.. I still have to hear yet of a person who's been infected (or had a relative/friend infected) with severe effects of the coronavirus. It's been 5 months and I still haven't heard of a. single. one..
I know several people who have died from CV19, including one younger person who was in my year at school. According to a friend who works at the local pharmacy, we have had double-figure deaths just in our part of town.
I think you can count yourself fortunate if there are no cases in your area. Please don't underestimate this thing.

We've had much more serious viruses and diseases and nothing's been closed.
I'm not sure there have been any more serious viruses in recent memory, other than SARS and MERS, which the west managed to escape unscathed, due largely to a lower transmission rate. HIV/AIDS too, but again much less easily transmissible than CV19.

You're right.

20Kevin20 is totally wrong on this, filled with misinformation here. Just because HE/SHE doesn't know of any person who has been infected with severe effects of the Coronavirus, doesn't mean that this situation is great. Anecdotal evidence isn't going to be acceptable at any point, especially right now.

Like yeah -- just because I know no one with the coronavirus or with hiv, aids, malaria, etc doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It still exists and it is still very severe for at risk groups.

I don't think we're all going to die and the world is going to crash from this, though I do think that this is a serious situation that we should really take seriously.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀████████████████▄  ████                 █████   ▀████▄    ▄████▀  ▄██████████████   ████████████▀  ▄█████████████▀  ▄█████████████▄
              ▀████  ████               ▄███▀███▄   ▀████▄▄████▀               ████   ████                ████                   ▀████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████  ████              ████   ████    ▀██████▀      ██████████████▄   ████████████▀       ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
   ██████████████▀   ████            ▄███▀     ▀███▄    ████        ████        ████  ████                ████       ██████████████▀
   ████              ████████████▀  ████   ██████████   ████        ████████████████  █████████████▀      ████       ████      ▀████▄
   ▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀

#1 CRYPTO CASINO & SPORTSBOOK
  WELCOME
BONUS
.INSTANT & FAST.
.TRANSACTION.....
.PROVABLY FAIR.
......& SECURE......
.24/7 CUSTOMER.
............SUPPORT.
BTC      |      ETH      |      LTC      |      XRP      |      XMR      |      BNB      |     more
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 03:18:43 PM

The best thing for people in every country to do is to sit down and make a list of all the things that are happening with Covid.

Then figure out if their government is doing what they are doing as an excuse, or if there is a real reason.

In the USA, when people are not falling over dead all around you, there is no law that allows government to mandate lockdowns/shutdowns. All the lockdowns/shutdowns in the USA exist for 2 reasons:
1. The people agree with them;
2. The people who don't agree with them don't know how to prosecute their government officials.

That's about it. The people don't know what to do.

In the USA, it is the right of every person to do whatever he wants. If he wants to lockdown/shutdown himself, he has that right. If he doesn't want to lockdown/shutdown, he has that right.

If people were falling dead all around you, things might be different. But since this whole Covid thing happened at least twice in the last 20 years without lockdowns/shutdowns, and with even more deaths, there is something else going on here other than simple protection from a plague... which doesn't exist.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Yourhomeboy

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 03:59:40 PM

Those things happen as directed by the government to maintain a healthy environment. I want to ask you if they take records of your temperature like is it written in a paper or stored in a system. Because the government can decide to know people that are infected by this virus through checking their their body temperature. It's just a normal routine that has been place not a while ago since the pandemic started.
20kevin20 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 06:17:49 PM

You're funny. nutildah didn't say you're not allowed to post, why are you interpreting his words?

As for the temperature check, 37.2 seems low. What are they using, China-made infrared guns, 10% margin of error? Smiley

I can't comment on the rest of it since I'm not sure if you're exaggerating the being arrested part. I know some businesses around here test employees for fever but no arrests are taking place. Anybody with >100F (~37.7C) is told to go home and not come back until after 72 hours with no fever.
I asked a question; nutildah made a statement and tried nothing but insulting me by his "there's no way you're fit enough to make it to the actual end". That's perfectly fine though Cheesy

I wish I would have exaggerated at the "being arrested" part. In my country, it's turning from a so-called "health issue" to a literal dictatorship and I only see and hear the same from friends living in other countries as well. If this was serious and what's pushed to the front by the MSM was what I would hear from at least a very few around me, I would've taken it seriously. But it's just too obvious now. Our authorities have been literally saying every single day since February that we are 2 weeks away from the tipping point. I still hear that every day - how did 2 weeks turn into this many months + 2 weeks?

It's not all about my area. I have asked my friends living in other countries and they can confirm the same. The thing is, it's now official that numbers are inflated and pretty much any death is considered a COVID-19 one. So now that it's official, I don't think it even makes sense to say "hey but we've had deaths in my city" - my city has deaths too, but how do I know for real which one is a legit COVID death when they simply said themselves that any death is considered one..

Those things happen as directed by the government to maintain a healthy environment. I want to ask you if they take records of your temperature like is it written in a paper or stored in a system. Because the government can decide to know people that are infected by this virus through checking their their body temperature. It's just a normal routine that has been place not a while ago since the pandemic started.
They're preparing facial recognition systems and mandatory scanners with those systems integrated. As soon as one exceeds the temperature they think is abnormal, the information will be transferred automatically to the nearest authorities.

~
Yeah.. Undecided I post a thread for this matter and people care about what I think, completely ignoring the facts that I've linked to in the OP. It's getting quite silly that we're arguing over something that is just facts as if I'd spread only rumors..

Before you guys reply again, take only 3 minutes of your time to check this website out..: https://swprs.org/a-swiss-doctor-on-covid-19/
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 06:54:43 PM

~
Yeah.. Undecided I post a thread for this matter and people care about what I think, completely ignoring the facts that I've linked to in the OP. It's getting quite silly that we're arguing over something that is just facts as if I'd spread only rumors..

Before you guys reply again, take only 3 minutes of your time to check this website out..: https://swprs.org/a-swiss-doctor-on-covid-19/

Good. We're on the same side, then. I like your info link. It has loads of info, and is pretty concise.

Just to toss out some extra info, one of the things that is recommended for high altitude sickness is vitamin B12. I think that people who have the symptoms of Covid, even if they don't have altitude problems, would be benefited by taking B12. And Methyl B12 seems to be a whole lot better than the simple vitamin.

I'm not certain, but I think Methyl B12 is the coenzyme of vitamin B12. Excess vitamin B12 is destroyed by the body as soon as the need for it is over. But coenzyme B12 stays in the body for up to 3 days as a backup, even if there isn't a need for it at the moment.

Lately it has been found that B12 is a brain enhancer.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2020, 08:02:26 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2020, 03:53:53 AM by suchmoon
Merited by Cnut237 (2)

It's not all about my area. I have asked my friends living in other countries and they can confirm the same. The thing is, it's now official that numbers are inflated and pretty much any death is considered a COVID-19 one. So now that it's official, I don't think it even makes sense to say "hey but we've had deaths in my city" - my city has deaths too, but how do I know for real which one is a legit COVID death when they simply said themselves that any death is considered one..

Even if there is a margin of error in the count of presumed (unconfirmed) deaths, I hope you're not suggesting that authorities are inflating the total number of deaths... are you? Do they kill people to make the number higher?

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm

Edited 2020-11-30 to fix a broken image

(the last few weeks are incomplete - the data is still coming in and the numbers will go up)
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 09:49:34 PM

Even if there is a margin of error in the count of presumed (unconfirmed) deaths, I hope you're not suggesting that authorities are inflating the total number of deaths... are you? Do they kill people to make the number higher?

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/index.htm

https://i.snipboard.io/5LzgIs.jpg

(the last few weeks are incomplete - the data is still coming in and the numbers will go up)

Back in March, the margin of error for Italy was about 99 times, and 94 times for the USA.

Prove it has changed to a more accurate number rather than worse. I mean, maybe there haven't been any Covid deaths for a month - not even one - but all kinds of people might be saying Covid.

Prove it one way or the other.

Cool

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2020, 09:55:39 PM

Back in March, the margin of error for Italy was about 99 times, and 94 times for the USA.

Prove it has changed to a more accurate number rather than worse.

Why would I need to prove some shit you made up? Your claim, you prove it.

While you're at it, explain why the total number of deaths is >120% - is there some other disaster killing massive numbers of people?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 10:03:03 PM

Prove it has changed to a more accurate number rather than worse.

Why would I need to prove some shit you made up? Your claim, you prove it.

While you're at it, explain why the total number of deaths is >120% - is there some other disaster killing massive numbers of people?

Don't prove what I am saying. Prove the standard advertised statistics are true. If you don't have proof, and if they won't provide proof, consider that they aren't true.

The 99 and 94 are percents of deaths that were called Covid, but were later shown to be not known to be Covid. In other words, they lied through negligence if nothing else. Based on Dr. Brix and CDC statements to call just about any death a Covid death, nobody has any idea who is reporting deaths truthfully, and who is reporting them according to Dr. Brix and the CDC method.

So, in anything you say or show about Covid deaths, prove it.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 10:20:43 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2020, 10:37:51 PM by franky1

BADECKER is the one making up the 'back in march USA is 94% accurate'
sorry idiot no.
the website and even suchmoon debunked you in that post
by saying the recent few weeks are incomplete.

this means that back in march the data OF back in march WAS incomplete.
but its now MAY. and they have caught up with the numbers of back in march.
yes data of late april/start of may is incomplete. but in a few weeks time the data for end of april/start of may will be complete.

why is the CDC lagging by a few weeks
because they actually get the data from sources and double check. which takes time.
but the funny part is when you look back retrospectively. you then see when the results are finally in that the numbers do match, even with double checks and review by different departments

so yes take the row 4/4/2020 that is now uptodate. and the 8k covid deaths are above the ~57k average all cause deaths
and if you look at the other columns on the link. you will see that its 8k reported on things like worldometer. not 13k or 65k meaning people are not reporting all deaths(65k) as covid nor are they reporting al flu like illnesses(13k) as covid.
nor as the number of other flu's decreased to be accidently called covid. because the other flu numbers are still separate metric and still tested and still show the normal results youd expect

dr brix statement was not a fully researched statement. she was saying a statement even she was not sure of. looking around the room. unsure.
she has shown many times to want to pander to the trump narrative out of fear of being sacked by trump for not following the trump stupidity
much like she stupidly nods and says 'i can look into that' when trump stupidly asked if she could start injecting people with high dose bleach and make them swallow a light source.

you can tel in her body language that she looks around the room like she is being cornered into answering something against medical advice/risk. but nods in agreement with trumps idiocity just to save her job

again the CDC has a MULTIPLE PAGE document that instructs doctors to fill in a death certificate with all the symptoms present and how to list each symptom from the final symptom before death backwards to show the progression. and to include as much detail as possible including all tests and scans.

in short
a death certificate would show
1a. Acute respiratory distress (ARDS)
      cause by
1b. Pneumonia
      cause by
1c. Covid-19
      cause by
where it further down a death certificate would list more details and test results, scans and treatments

unlike your scripts that spend pages just saying 'all deaths covid' the actual document describing how to fill in a death certificate does not.

stupid part is even in your infuencer(hotwire) video. you had the oppertunity months ago to actually find that document and actually read it. heck even a screen grab was shown in the hotwire video.
thus showing that bigtree and brix are just following a stupid narrative thats not fact. because it wil keep them in a job

.. but that would actually require you researching fact and finally give up just believing what you see in a video.

maybe in future you might want to try to do some research

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 10:50:36 PM

BADECKER is the one making up the 'back in march USA is 94% accurate'
sorry idiot no.
the website and even suchmoon debunked you in that post
by saying the recent few weeks are incomplete.

this means that back in march the data OF back in march WAS incomplete.
but its now MAY. and they have caught up with the numbers of back in march.
yes data of late april/start of may is incomplete. but in a few weeks time the data for end of april/start of may will be complete.

why is the CDC lagging by a few weeks
because they actually get the data from sources and double check. which takes time.
but the funny part is when you look back retrospectively. you then see when the results are finally in that the numbers do match, even with double checks and review by different departments

so yes take the row 4/4/2020 that is now uptodate. and the 8k covid deaths are above the ~57k average all cause deaths
and if you look at the other columns on the link. you will see that its 8k reported on things like worldometer. not 13k or 65k meaning people are not reporting all deaths(65k) as covid nor are they reporting al flu like illnesses(13k) as covid.
nor as the number of other flu's decreased to be accidently called covid. because the other flu numbers are still separate metric and still tested and still show the normal results youd expect

dr brix statement was not a fully researched statement. she was saying a statement even she was not sure of. looking around the room. unsure.
she has shown many times to want to pander to the trump narrative out of fear of being sacked by trump for not following the trump stupidity
much like she stupidly nods and says 'i can look into that' when trump stupidly asked if she could start injecting people with high dose bleach and make them swallow a light source.

you can tel in her body language that she looks around the room like she is being cornered into answering something against medical advice/risk. but nods in agreement with trumps idiocity just to save her job

again the CDC has a MULTIPLE PAGE document that instructs doctors to fill in a death certificate with all the symptoms present and how to list each symptom from the final symptom before death backwards to show the progression. and to include as much detail as possible including all tests and scans.

in short
a death certificate would show
1a. Acute respiratory distress (ARDS)
      cause by
1b. Pneumonia
      cause by
1c. Covid-19
      cause by
where it further down a death certificate would list more details and test results, scans and treatments

unlike your scripts that spend pages just saying 'all deaths covid' the actual document describing how to fill in a death certificate does not.

stupid part is even in your infuencer(hotwire) video. you had the oppertunity months ago to actually find that document and actually read it. heck even a screen grab was shown in the hotwire video.
thus showing that bigtree and brix are just following a stupid narrative thats not fact. because it wil keep them in a job

.. but that would actually require you researching fact and finally give up just believing what you see in a video.

maybe in future you might want to try to do some research

You show your deceptiveness. So thanks.

All you need to do is a search on the Italian 99%, and the USA 94% to see that those deaths were from other causes than Covid, or at least could have been, but that it isn't known for a fact what they died from.

If Dr. Brix or the CDC are being deceptive in what they are saying, I ask this question. Since you are in the medical field, did you learn it from them? Or were you their teacher? (Oops! That's two questions. Cheesy)

Of course, there is the third option, that the whole medical is simply deceptive, right?

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 05:23:18 AM

All you need to do is a search on the Italian 99%, and the USA 94% to see that those deaths were from other causes than Covid, or at least could have been, but that it isn't known for a fact what they died from.

If Dr. Brix or the CDC are being deceptive in what they are saying, I ask this question. Since you are in the medical field, did you learn it from them? Or were you their teacher? (Oops! That's two questions. Cheesy)

Of course, there is the third option, that the whole medical is simply deceptive, right?

Dr Brix was not 100% sure. and that just lit the flame of your faux media.
however this is why i have told you many many many many many times to research the source behint the video speaches you watch

ill give you a few quotes from the actual guide
"Part I This section on the death certificate is for reporting the sequence of conditions that led directly to death. The immediate cause of death,  which  is  the  disease  or  condition  that  directly  preceded  death  and  is  not  necessarily  the  underlying  cause  of  death  (UCOD), should be reported on line a. The conditions that led to the immediate cause of death should be reported in a logical sequence in terms of time and etiology below it. The UCOD, which is “(a) the disease or injury which initiated the  train  of  morbid  events  leading  directly  to  death  or  (b)  the  circumstances  of  the  accident  or  violence  which  produced  the  fatal  injury”  (7),  should  be  reported  on  the  lowest  line  used  in  Part I."

"Other  significant  conditions  that  contributed  to  the  death,  but  are  nota  part  of  the  sequence  in  Part  I,  should  be  reported  in  Part  II.  Not  all  conditions  present  at  the  time  of  death  have  to  be reported—only those conditions that actually contributed to death"

"In some cases, survival from COVID–19 can be complicated by pre-existing  chronic  conditions,  especially  those  that  result  in  diminished lung capacity, such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease  (COPD)  or  asthma.  These  medical  conditions  do  not  cause  COVID–19,  but  can  increase  the  risk  of  contracting  a  respiratory  infection  and  death,  so  these  conditions  should  be  reported in Part II and not in Part I"

you will also find that doctors can be disciplined for falsifying records.
but enjoy your theories. but atleast if you want to make a new theory. do some research first so it is not easily debunked... put some effort in next time

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
May 19, 2020, 04:14:01 PM

Dr Brix was not 100% sure. and that just lit the flame of your faux media.
however this is why i have told you many many many many many times to research the source behint the video speaches you watch

ill give you a few quotes from the actual guide
"Part I This section on the death certificate is for reporting the sequence of conditions that led directly to death. The immediate cause of death,  which  is  the  disease  or  condition  that  directly  preceded  death  and  is  not  necessarily  the  underlying  cause  of  death  (UCOD), should be reported on line a. The conditions that led to the immediate cause of death should be reported in a logical sequence in terms of time and etiology below it. The UCOD, which is “(a) the disease or injury which initiated the  train  of  morbid  events  leading  directly  to  death  or  (b)  the  circumstances  of  the  accident  or  violence  which  produced  the  fatal  injury”  (7),  should  be  reported  on  the  lowest  line  used  in  Part I."

"Other  significant  conditions  that  contributed  to  the  death,  but  are  nota  part  of  the  sequence  in  Part  I,  should  be  reported  in  Part  II.  Not  all  conditions  present  at  the  time  of  death  have  to  be reported—only those conditions that actually contributed to death"

"In some cases, survival from COVID–19 can be complicated by pre-existing  chronic  conditions,  especially  those  that  result  in  diminished lung capacity, such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease  (COPD)  or  asthma.  These  medical  conditions  do  not  cause  COVID–19,  but  can  increase  the  risk  of  contracting  a  respiratory  infection  and  death,  so  these  conditions  should  be  reported in Part II and not in Part I"

you will also find that doctors can be disciplined for falsifying records.
but enjoy your theories. but atleast if you want to make a new theory. do some research first so it is not easily debunked... put some effort in next time

It's not falsifying records if the CDC says it's okay to lie.

Why don't you post the part of the CDC that tells medical people that they can and should lie?

Dr. Brix, not being 100% sure, should be telling medical people to use their own best judgment, rather than to lie. Or are you saying that her not being sure is the thing that makes her tell them to lie?

Cool

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: