Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:13:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do I need ICO?  (Read 902 times)
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 02:07:02 PM

if from my observation people only like ICO to the extent of 20%, 80% is to follow IEO in large exchanges,
because ICO has a bad history of investors will not take the same risk
that's quite interesting to see that and i guess if we can take a conclusion from there if OP needs IEO rather than ICO to give more guarantee for him to get a better profit. So many people have been migrating from ICO to the IEO and so far they have been getting a lot of profit too.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
homhay

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 03:22:19 PM

the thing you need to do is form a team in advance for the development of the project that you created, because in the project there are several fields that are needed, such as promotion, marketing, coin making and several other fields needed for the success of a project.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───●❀●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Instagram◂ | ▸Youtube
Fesatmas

Activity: 2268
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 03:55:15 PM

the thing you need to do is form a team in advance for the development of the project that you created, because in the project there are several fields that are needed, such as promotion, marketing, coin making and several other fields needed for the success of a project.
Still, if you do not have expertise in the field, it will be a useless project. Every new project is certainly a mature and mentally strong mind to the pressure from its community, so all of that must be prepared in advance.

DuelbitsSPORTS
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10% CASHBACK
          100% MULTICHARGER
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 03:59:00 PM

I ’m a technician, but I do n’t know how to promote it.
I hope that like Satoshi Nakamoto, there is no ICO, no pre-mining, but no one will develop for free. All need money.
The isomorphic multi-chain solution was designed by myself. The core technology has been implemented and verified to be feasible.

I can complete the technical project by myself.
I have developed the first technical version and will finish the second technical version.
The next plan is an application, which requires a formal team and a lot of funding.
The project is online more than half a year, but the promotion is slow.

ICO is a big mess now, even good projects are failing because investors do not want to be part of ICO when investing, but you also need to showcase your project, if they find good in your project then you can do private or invite angel investors to look on your project and invest.
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 04:02:31 PM

if from my observation people only like ICO to the extent of 20%, 80% is to follow IEO in large exchanges,
99% of people in this market will stay away from ICOs. There are so many ICo scams in this market and people have seen that, if they intend to hold an ICO at the current stage, the project will surely fail. Come and agree on exchanges, which is the only way to raise money from the community

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 04:54:48 PM

99% of people in this market will stay away from ICOs. There are so many ICo scams in this market and people have seen that, if they intend to hold an ICO at the current stage, the project will surely fail. Come and agree on exchanges, which is the only way to raise money from the community
ICO is no longer interested by investors even though they have succeeded in raising funds from the ICO, the team will be crazy about the money that can be obtained and will run away now. I don't know about future trends about sales after IEO.
Fatimahcrypto

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 05:57:21 PM

The starting up phase of a project is always the most difficult and it could be lonely if you carry out all the tasks yourself, coupled with the fact that you can't do it all. The interest of a team needs to be put into consideration as their input has a long way to go in the success of the project.
tbterryboy

Activity: 1932
Merit: 322

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 06:07:53 PM

You may assume about 100% of people as well. Because, if there could be any of forum members still prefer to contribute on ICO then they must be shill of the same projects and must be advertising themselves to lure other naive investors. This had happened many times. Those shills are here to misguide many people here hence we should not listen to them and should not include those exceptional people as true investors.

I am not seeing any possibilities for ICOs to be returning; because there are enough exchanges to support the real projects hence if devs are really serious about their project then they may approach only exchanges to start with their IEO rather then risking on ICO with this community. Only devs who are new to this forum may try ICO here without knowing what happened on this forum few years back.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 06:52:17 PM

My suggestions will be different. How far you go, you have to trust your project. Now you need a good team and funds to present an application. I don't think ICO could be worth the next plans. Make a good team, then let's try for IEO. Before IEO, try to make a good partnership. Or you can do more development, ICO could be successful in future.
7788bitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 07:36:32 PM

My suggestions will be different. How far you go, you have to trust your project. Now you need a good team and funds to present an application. I don't think ICO could be worth the next plans. Make a good team, then let's try for IEO. Before IEO, try to make a good partnership. Or you can do more development, ICO could be successful in future.
If you have a great project then you can raise the money to complete the project giving a share to the investors and that is the base for any ICO projects and we had a wild ride in the past 3 years in the ICO market and can you personally pinpoint a dozen projects that fulfilled what they started and profiting from the idea they created, i bet you cannot find many and now people are turning to IEO and we will face the same fate. There is no doubt that these project developers are able to raise money but what is the end result after collecting the money, it is not that promising.
btcdie

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 09:24:12 PM

Yaps, you are right. should follow the direction of the current trend like IEO. but if the project is in the development stage as the OP said, doing a private sale first would be better for funding a project. because the project is still not ready to be launched to the public.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Myleschetty

Activity: 1157
Merit: 78

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 10:04:17 PM

I hope that like Satoshi Nakamoto, there is no ICO, no pre-mining, but no one will develop for free. All need money.
The isomorphic multi-chain solution was designed by myself. The core technology has been implemented and verified to be feasible.

I have developed the first technical version and will finish the second technical version.
The next plan is an application, which requires a formal team and a lot of funding.

from all you've done so far.. I dont think theres need for initial coin offerings.. what you need is simply more exposure of your product and how to attract new investors.. or probably private sales (funding) Is another option... Goodluck all thesame
It not possible to attract the investors if the project team dont have an angel investors. IEO is the only option if the project is  own by a common person.
htsy585

Activity: 573
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 10:16:03 PM

It's really sad that their isn't a designed working structure or readily available angel investors to always help out team with good products but have no much funds to better develop their product as well to provide the need promotions and packaging to better sell their products to the public. You really need to raise some money and look for range exchanges such as probits and otgers to help u raise funds through ieo
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 21, 2020, 10:37:04 PM

Investors have lost confidence in the ICO, especially in projects that are still in the initial stages.  you better rely on the connections you have, making a solid and strong team from your environment.  Make a plan and a mature strategy, then submit to the relevant company to get support.  With partner support, you can make stronger steps.  This opens up opportunities for developing projects and communities.  If the funds collected independently and the support of partners are sufficient, they can submit offers for potential exchange.

Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 12:16:01 AM

that's quite interesting to see that and i guess if we can take a conclusion from there if OP needs IEO rather than ICO to give more guarantee for him to get a better profit. So many people have been migrating from ICO to the IEO and so far they have been getting a lot of profit too.
The like for ICO has seriously diminished. Although, the name ICO is nothing bad. It is those who use it for their bad scheme that made of bad. Actually, it could have been the best, because when it first came in and then , when developers really meant business, everything was working fine. What happens to ICO  is already happening to IEO, except for the intervention of some reputable exchanges
daniahya
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2020, 12:52:28 AM

Yaps, you are right. should follow the direction of the current trend like IEO. but if the project is in the development stage as the OP said, doing a private sale first would be better for funding a project. because the project is still not ready to be launched to the public.
but it would be nice for the team to have their own funds for development instead of doing ico and waiting a long time, because right now investors already don't believe in the existence of ico, there is too much manipulation of fund income on the website
filterMX

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 02:54:55 AM

everyone can master their respective fields, so you need to recruit a team of experts to complete the project that you develop because if you manage it yourself, the project will definitely fall apart.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
bison

Activity: 778
Merit: 100

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 03:02:35 AM

but it would be nice for the team to have their own funds for development instead of doing ico and waiting a long time, because right now investors already don't believe in the existence of ico, there is too much manipulation of fund income on the website
therefore the project must make a strategy to use its platform to continue to get funding. projects that have their funding can be said is a project created by big people. they have enough funds to build their own business. but on the market side, there will be a monopoly by those who hold the market in large numbers.

Shasha80

Activity: 1876
Merit: 318

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 03:19:56 AM

In my opinion it is not a good idea to make ICO projects, because investors are no longer interested. My advice if you have expertise
technology and can develop it. Try making IEO projects, because they are more trusted. But IEO projects cannot be developed by
yourself, you must create a team that can develop IEO projects and promote them. You also need to have a large enough capital,
to be able to work with popular exchanges. Because the best key to successfully making IEO projects is that they must be listed on
popular exchanges.

BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
▄▄▄▄█▄█▄▄▄▄
▄█████████████▄
███▀▀███████▀▀███
█▀      ▀█▀      ▀█
███████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████
▀▀███▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█   █   ▄  ███    ███   █
█▀▄▀█ ▄███▄ █  ███ █▀▄▀█
█▀ ▀██▀█▀█▀██████  ██▀ ▀█
█   ▄▀▄▀▄███  ██  █   █
█    █▄█  ██  ██ █    █
█    ██  ██  ███    █
█    █  ██  ██    █
▀▄   ▀▄██ ▄▀   ▄▀
▀▄   ▀█▀   ▄▀
▀▄     ▄▀
▀▀▄▀▀
▀▄ ▄▀▄ ▄▀
█▄ ▀█▄▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄█
▀█▀███▀███▀█▀
▄█████████████▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████████████
█████████████████
▀█████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀█████████▀
▀▀▀█▀▀▀
SPANISH CLUBS
OFFICIAL ASIAN
BETTING PARTNER
ACCEPT
MULTIPLE
CURRENCIES
JOIN US
Dhoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 22, 2020, 03:33:49 AM

I think you need to have a strong team to make your project attractive and trusted by investors. Without a solid team, your project will fail. I am not sure whether ICO will succeed when investors or Bounty hunters no longer trust ICO. Maybe you need with IEO but as I said, You must have a strong and solid team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: