Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:58:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Royse777 scammer supporter - supporting proven scammer lauda  (Read 526 times)
bonesjonesreturns (OP)

Activity: 112
Merit: 44

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 03:50:28 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2020, 12:45:22 AM by bonesjonesreturns

Royse777 is apparently trying to prevent a valid scam warning being placed on his proven scammer friend lauda

The evidence is here.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5249969.0

Royse777 the trustworthy scumbag is deliberately attempting to prevent honest members having access to a valid scam warning on his proven scammer friend lauda.

Examine it closely and avoid any projects or escrows  by either the proven scammer lauda or the clear scammer supporter royse777

Royse777 is free to come and explain but that scammer supporter royse777 will likely prefer to hide up and keep running his covid 19 fund on bitcointalk

Tread with care him, Anything run by a proven scammer and its new supporter is a red flag

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AB de Royse777
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 3892

Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2020, 05:20:53 PM

Royse777 is free to come and explain but that scammer supporter royse777 will likely prefer to hide up and keep running his covid 19 fund on bitcointalk
I am not hiding anywhere buddy but like I said, I will not respond to any drama but anything that will question the project that I (we) with other good forum members are running, I will respond.

Have you found anything wrong in any tx or donations we made so far?

Funding address: https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/address/3Covid19s5zLNzQHGGLBeqkizwApUb19bj
Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/112dk74xnUlgMHSREP4Ny0kqwrRSEUSAHrGjMJVwXQfY/edit?usp=sharing

Whenever you will see a wrongdoing and a questionable move in this spreadsheet and the blockchain tx then directly question me in the discussion thread . If the question does not have any drama and has a valid sense in it then I promise I will not remove it from the self-moderated thread.

Cheers,

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bonesjonesreturns (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 05:42:44 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2020, 11:10:45 AM by bonesjonesreturns

I am not hiding anywhere buddy but like I said, I will not respond to any drama but anything that will question the project that I (we) with other good forum members are running, I will respond.

Have you found anything wrong in any tx or donations we made so far?

Funding address: https://blockchair.com/bitcoin/address/3Covid19s5zLNzQHGGLBeqkizwApUb19bj
Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/112dk74xnUlgMHSREP4Ny0kqwrRSEUSAHrGjMJVwXQfY/edit?usp=sharing

Whenever you will see a wrongdoing and a questionable move in this spreadsheet and the blockchain tx then directly question me in the discussion thread . If the question does not have any drama and has a valid sense in it then I promise I will not remove it from the self-moderated thread.

Cheers,

Your words and actions have demonstrated you are untrustworthy and a scammer supporter.

1. You attempt to label undeniable independently verifiable evidence of scamming as " drama"
2. You then say you will not become involved in drama
3. You then do become involved to explicitly block a valid and important warning for a proven scammer demonstrating you are lying about wanting to avoid " drama"

You are deliberately and wilfully protecting a scammer  from punishment and therefore obviously viciously depriving honest members from valuable warnings regarding members that have scammed.

You can not have projects run by proven scammers and proven willful scammer supporters who tell lies.

Your claims to have done nothing scammy so far do not preclude you from doing so in the future.

I say that the  run by a proven scammer lauda and a willful deliberate scammer facilitator like royse777 must have a strong warning on it and an unrelenting warning to protect honest members.

You simply can not have proven scammers and scammer supporters " managing" forum funds.

Better others take over the project and at a minimum lauda is removed.
Although even then your actions cause me concern.

You actions clearly demonstrate you are not a sensible selection for managing members funds.

I had previously bought in to your " I dont want to be involved in drama" explanation for avoiding criticising or warning against proven scammers. Now though it is clear you were not telling the truth.

You are free to debunk the clear evidence of laudas undeniable scamming but I don't think you will.
You're now a fully endorsed scammer supporter look forward to lots of scrutiny.

Oh btw lauda was just busted for deliberate and sneaky plagiarism that looks very very planned and executed.

A great ambassador for the  run by scammers,  extortionist, racists , trust abusing deliberately sneaky plagiarisists.

Think I'll be donating my future chipmixer earnings to a project not run by these types.

Welcome scammer supporter royse777 your posts here will be watched closely.  I am one of a tiny few that will do my best to keep members safe and ensure all members are treated equally.  

PrimeNumber7
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1899

Amazon Prime Member #7

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 05:50:39 PM

Unless I am mistaken, Royse777 is handling the disbursements of donations. Unless you have evidence that he is or has facilitated scamming or particated in scamming personally, you should withdraw this thread.

The economic damages caused by the lockdowns in response to the Wuhan coronavirus is very real and it is unacceptable to try to derail attempts to lessen damages because someone doesn’t support your beliefs or causes.
AB de Royse777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2020, 05:57:50 PM

Better others take over the project
I will gladly hand it over to the users who are highly trusted by the community. Give me their names and have me their words that they are taking it over.
I have done this part long ago but failed, if you can help then it will be awesome.

I will also need to respect other users vote too. So there will be voting to have those users on board.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bonesjonesreturns (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 06:33:32 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2020, 11:12:47 AM by bonesjonesreturns

Unless I am mistaken, Royse777 is handling the disbursements of donations. Unless you have evidence that he is or has facilitated scamming or particated in scamming personally, you should withdraw this thread.

The economic damages caused by the lockdowns in response to the Wuhan coronavirus is very real and it is unacceptable to try to derail attempts to lessen damages because someone doesn’t support your beliefs or causes.

Sure,  just highlight the points that I have made that you can demonstrate are incorrect.

Royse777 is a scammer supporter and scammer defender.  If you prevent valid warnings on proven scammers then sorry I will present the undeniable truth.

Of course a punked out scammers little bitch is jealous of the freedom to speak the truth free of fear. No worries about red tags and losing my bitcoin dust sig.

Like I say

1. Debunk my points
2. Invalidate the points with actions that render them no longer relevant
3 . Shut the fuck up and swallow the truth.

Many a good scam presents itself as " helping " others.

There is no silencing the truth for any reason.

Sorry snake.

If you wanna help covid sell your bitcoin and donate to a registered covid charity.
I wont stand in your way.

I had previously offered to donate my future chipmixer earnings to this fund.
Now i find out royse777 is a scammer supporter working with a huge scammer,  extortionist and racist deliberate sneaky plagiarist trust abuser. Then that offer is off the table.

Perhaps a donation to punked out weasel bitches of scammer red trust tyranny.

Royse777 explain why you are trying to prevent a valid and important flag on a proven scammer and I will listen to what you say.

Your " dont wanna be involved with drama " doesn't ring true.

I will wait for this. Then perhaps some progress can be made.
AB de Royse777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2020, 07:47:33 PM
Last edit: May 21, 2020, 08:02:06 PM by Royse777

Royse777 explain why you are trying to prevent a valid and important flag on a proven scammer and I will listen to what you say.

I believe in Bitcoin. There are others around me who think I am crazy but there are also these people who heard about bitcoin from me for the first time and then did their own due diligence and ultimately they are in bitcoin.

We who believe in bitcoin believe that bitcoin is going to be the next currency system, we believe someday we will have decentralized currency system.

Now hypothetically, what if tomorrow we see bitcoin has no value and all those nodes are dead, there are no internet in the world, no technology, nothing. We wake up and discover us in the underground. Will you tell me scammer because yesterday I said all these good stuffs about bitcoin?

I opposed the flag because I did not see the case from the same side you were seeing.

PS: I really could avoid you or ignore you like others do but I needed to clear up the confusion and you needed a shot too.

Edit:
If you wanna help covid sell your bitcoin and donate to a registered covid charity.
Sorry, I do not believe in this registered/registration things. Do you know most of these registered charities' staffs and board members actually make a living from the donations they receive before giving the money to the people who actually are in need? Ask those young boys and girls in the street that how much they get a day. I believe in P2P donations.

You are welcome to stand on my way. Keep an eye on the spreadsheet and the fund address.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bonesjonesreturns (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 08:48:40 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2020, 11:13:25 AM by bonesjonesreturns

I believe in Bitcoin. There are others around me who think I am crazy but there are also these people who heard about bitcoin from me for the first time and then did their own due diligence and ultimately they are in bitcoin.

We who believe in bitcoin believe that bitcoin is going to be the next currency system, we believe someday we will have decentralized currency system.

Now hypothetically, what if tomorrow we see bitcoin has no value and all those nodes are dead, there are no internet in the world, no technology, nothing. We wake up and discover us in the underground. Will you tell me scammer because yesterday I said all these good stuffs about bitcoin?

I opposed the flag because I did not see the case from the same side you were seeing.

PS: I really could avoid you or ignore you like others do but I needed to clear up the confusion and you needed a shot too.

Edit:
Sorry, I do not believe in this registered/registration things. Do you know most of these registered charities' staffs and board members actually make a living from the donations they receive before giving the money to the people who actually are in need? Ask those young boys and girls in the street that how much they get a day. I believe in P2P donations.

You are welcome to stand on my way. Keep an eye on the spreadsheet and the fund address.

This is not a valid reply.  I want you to explain in detail how you looked at the objective independently verifiable evidence of the scamming of lauda and decided that you wanted to prevent other honest members from receiving a valid and legitimate warning.

Take it slowly.

Step by step. I want you provide your reasoning.

There is no running away and just saying well yes I can see lauda is coming to threads  where members are clearly demonstrating the project lauda is supporting and bag holding for was a instamined project.

But lauda continually states he was on the launch and can confirm there is no premine.

Only after he dumps his bags of those coins does he admit it was a premined scam.

Tell me how his lying for financial gain is not scamming.
Tell me how you feel honest members must not be warned about this.

I want to examine your thought process.

Then we can perhaps reach a sensible resolution.

The truth is very important
AB de Royse777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2020, 09:24:56 PM

This is not a valid reply.  
Do you see how disrespectful you are towards others? Just because a response does not fits your needs, you came up with saying it's not a valid reply. How do you define valid in relation too invalid? What is your math? Your theory?

The meaning of the statement above from you is - I am lying? WTF!!!

Sorry you can't. You are in no position to see something from a zero ground instead, first you will take a side that suits you best and then  you are will make your arguments. You are not helping no honest members but making them confuse about everything in here. You better take a break and look after your mental health. See a psychiatrists. I will really feel bad if you do not have a family and friends in your real life.

I do not want to waste my time and energy in your BS anymore. The time I am wasting and wasted already in here with you, I could use it to help a guy who is in need of aid. So, I am outta here, you do not deserve a respectful treat.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bonesjonesreturns (OP)

View Profile
May 21, 2020, 10:40:47 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2020, 11:14:04 AM by bonesjonesreturns

This is not a valid reply.  
Do you see how disrespectful you are towards others? Just because a response does not fits your needs, you came up with saying it's not a valid reply. How do you define valid in relation too invalid? What is your math? Your theory?

The meaning of the statement above from you is - I am lying? WTF!!!

Sorry you can't. You are in no position to see something from a zero ground instead, first you will take a side that suits you best and then  you are will make your arguments. You are not helping no honest members but making them confuse about everything in here. You better take a break and look after your mental health. See a psychiatrists. I will really feel bad if you do not have a family and friends in your real life.

I do not want to waste my time and energy in your BS anymore. The time I am wasting and wasted already in here with you, I could use it to help a guy who is in need of aid. So, I am outta here, you do not deserve a respectful treat.

So you refuse to publicly reveal your reasoning behind deliberately and wilfully trying to prevent honest members receiving a valuable warning regarding a proven and undeniable scammer?

You dare not debate laudas documented scamming at all?

Really? That is like admitting you are simply supporting a scammer and can present no other explanation that will stand up to scrutiny.

Sadly this confirms to me that you know that you are doing wrong or why else not publicly defend your position?

Have you reviewed meta board today? Go have a look your chosen scammer pal and partner is in the news again. Now a super plagistist in a very sneaky way.  Look at it all mixed in with his own spew

Good luck scammer supporter royse777 with your  couple of scumbags.

When you want to be sensible and discuss it openly oin public let know.
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 12:11:49 AM

You should probably leave Royse777 out of this until you have some actual evidence. This guilt via association you are tying to present here is no better than what the clown clan does.
bonesjonesreturns (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 02:17:07 AM

You should probably leave Royse777 out of this until you have some actual evidence. This guilt via association you are tying to present here is no better than what the clown clan does.

This is not based on any guilt by association. I am primarily describing his own individual actions.

There is undeniable proof of lauda scamming upon which I have based the flag.
Anyone seeking to prevent the flag is clearly trying to prevent a valid warning being placed upon a scammer.
There is no other possibility. Unless they can debunk the evidence as false.

This is a deliberate and willful attempt to protect and support scammers.
This is a deliberate and willful attempt to deprive honest member of a valid scammer warning.

It is one thing to pretend you dont have time to review hard evidence of scammers you are supporting hence you can claim you have not examined the evidence of undeniable scamming.

It is certainly not okay to say you have reviewed the undeniable evidence of scamming but are willing to block the warning to honest members without offering a full debunking of the evidence that you claim to have found fault with sufficiently that you must act to block it  

He is being given full opportunity to demonstrate otherwise. He is refusing.

He can

1. Debunk the proof of scamming here in public.
2. He can withdraw his support for blocking a legitimate scam warning on a proven scammer

There is no guilt by association. His own actions are the basis are simply being documented.

I am claiming he is directly guilty of blocking my legitimate scam warning on a scammer. I claim he is doing this wilfully and deliberately since he is unwilling to explain in detail the flaws in the proof of scam I have presented.

This is not due to him simply asking lauda to work on his covid 19  " project"

This is not a red tag. This is a factual open and transparent account of events.
He can at anytime successfully demonstrate that my evidence for the lauda being a scammer is false and should be prevented

Since he is refusing to debunk the evidence the flag is based upon but still insists he must prevent the valid scammer warning then for now he is clearly supporting scammers.

The truth will not be concealed.

I'm not looking to debate or seek approval from anyone for describing the truth.

Royse777 the scammer supporter can stop supporting scammers directly and stop depriving honest members of important warnings at any point. Then I will simply alter the text to describe the truth as it stands.

Or he can demonstrate I am not telling the truth.

There is no other eventuality.

Hhampuz
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 5915

Meh.

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 04:34:34 AM
Merited by Harkorede (2), bullrun2024bro (2), akhjob (1)

It's fine that you want to trash Lauda and it comes as no surprise considering the history but to bring in Royse in this when he is only trying to do some good and actually help people during a global pandemic is quite fucked up. A new low, indeed.

akhjob

Activity: 1050
Merit: 416

Buy Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2020, 06:24:45 AM

@Royse I think you should ignore this thread and not involve yourself any further in this stupid accusation. I sure that all those have donated for the cause and other reasonable members are satisfied with the way you handled the funds. So unless you see a valid accusation, just ignore it.   
bonesjonesreturns (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 11:35:08 AM

It's fine that you want to trash Lauda and it comes as no surprise considering the history but to bring in Royse in this when he is only trying to do some good and actually help people during a global pandemic is quite fucked up. A new low, indeed.

Point out the part that isn't true and I'll fix it.

Lol at the truth being a new low.

Hurry up

You have it the wrong way round.  It is royse777 the scammer supporter and facilitator that has reached a new low.

It is disgusting to even ignore the actions of scammers, trust abusers, extortionists  and racists
It is fucked up to protect them and try to prevent valuable truthful warnings being presented to honest members.

Debunk my points point out where I am wrong or stfu
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 01:28:07 PM

I think Royse777 should be out of this for the only reason of not impacting the gang in positive way through trust list,  rather trying to be neutral with most of the judgements.

I agree that he has made a risky decision of working with a snake while trying to do something good at the end, but that yet should be overlooked is a sense.
bonesjonesreturns (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 01:58:37 PM
Last edit: May 28, 2020, 12:45:52 AM by bonesjonesreturns

I think Royse777 should be out of this for the only reason of not impacting the gang in positive way through trust list,  rather trying to be neutral with most of the judgements.

I agree that he has made a risky decision of working with a snake while trying to do something good at the end, but that yet should be overlooked is a sense.

I appreciate all feedback but presenting the truth is what is going to happen.

Royse777 can have full control over what is posted here by his actions.

Royse777 has previously kept out of the " drama"

Now he wants to be in the drama defending and protecting scammers and preventing honest members receiving valuable warning about his new scamming pal lauda.

He can think about that or be branded correctly and accurately a scammer supporter.

Sorry the truth is the truth. Nobody gets a free pass on the truth.

I am willing to debate the matter with him but he is running away.

There are no friends no allies no supporters no nothing to consider.
There is only the accurate and correct and detailed description of events.

People can read them and debunk them or remain silent and swallow the truth.

Royse777 needs to explain the faults he found in the legitimate scam warning regarding a proven scammer that pushed him to try to block that warning or he is a deliberate and willful scammer supporter.  End of.

hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 03:35:35 PM

Royse777 needs to explain the faults he found in the legitimate scam warning regarding a proven scammer that pushed him to try to block that warning or he is a deliberate and willful scammer supporter.  End of.

Sorry, I just missed his opposition there, I agree with it being an totally wrong step on it's own.
NaHCO3

Activity: 5
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 07:52:01 PM

What shouldn't be overlooked then, Royse777 working with Lauda at all ? Your detrimental effect on the forum ? or whoever the op is and his yet gabage worth of threads all over the forum ?

Is this how this forum works ?
bonesjonesreturns (OP)

View Profile
May 22, 2020, 10:17:42 PM

What shouldn't be overlooked then, Royse777 working with Lauda at all ? Your detrimental effect on the forum ? or whoever the op is and his yet gabage worth of threads all over the forum ?

Is this how this forum works ?

Nobody should be working with scammers.
Projects here must not be sponsoring those members that seek to scam other members.

There is no gabage. You can debunk my points or accept my gabage is the truth.

The sponsors here are employing very corrupt campaign managers. They are hiring from a pool of scammers or scammer supporters.

With regard royse777, the truth is there for each reader access.

Yes, supporting scammers and blocking vital and valuable warnings of course must not be overlooked.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: